Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

How To Touch Ladies Without Getting Insulted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Touch Ladies Without Getting Insulted (2004 Views)

Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man / 4 Ways Men Attract Ladies Without Saying Anything / A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Touch Ladies Without Getting Insulted by NorthPrince: 4:36pm On May 21, 2020
The most obvious difference between a guy who gets friend-zoned and a guy who gets laid is the use of physical touch. Guys who end up in the friend-zone are rarely physical with a girl they’re interested in.
I know this because I spent most of my life being the guy who gets friend-zoned. Every girl I liked would end up saying something along the lines of, “You’re a good friend.” Or, “You’re like the brother I never had.” (Ouch)
If I knew how to touch a woman, I would’ve had a much better dating life because physical touch opens up a lot of doors. Simply put, if a girl does like you, physical touch is the necessary first step towards anything intimate. If you can’t initiate touch, you can’t expect anything sexual to happen.
What holds us guys back from touching a girl is the fear that we will creep her out. If your touch is jarring or overt, then yes, you could creep the girl out. However, if you keep the guidelines I’m about to share with you in mind, you can touch a woman without much risk of her getting uncomfortable because ( in many cases, your touch will actually her more comfortable with you ).

Where
The first time you touch a girl, it should be on her shoulder (in most cases). This is because most platonic physical touch is on the shoulder. We experience being touched on the shoulder on a daily basis and most people are generally comfortable with it.
If you grab a girl by the waist, the back of her head, or something along those lines, the touch is extremely intimate and could make her very uncomfortable. But touching someone’s shoulder is normal, so it won’t be jarring or creepy.

When
The most natural time to touch a girl’s shoulder is when she says something you like: it could be something that makes you laugh, smile, etc.- touching her at this point is a way to build a sense of rapport and trust with the girl.
You can touch a girl at other points, too, but if you’re not sure when you should be touching a woman, use the above guideline as a rule of thumb.

How
The most common mistake guys make with physicality is being too “jumpy”, they move their hands erratically which makes the girl think he’s about to hit her or something.
Obviously, this is very uncomfortable. When you touch a girl, you want to the motion to be relatively slow, simply so the touch doesn’t seem overly aggressive.
Why
Of course, touch is a bridge you have to cross if you want something sexual to happen with a girl, but that’s not the only reason why you should get comfortable with touching a woman.
Physical touch is a powerful way to get a sense of where the girl is at in terms of her comfort/interest in you. The way a girl responds to your touch can help you get an understanding of whether she’s interested or not.

There are three basic responses to physical touch:

Green Light:
A green light response is a positive response. If you touch a girl and she touches you back or leans towards you, this is a green light.
It means she’s comfortable being touched by you and is a good sign that she may be interested in you sexually (obviously, it doesn’t necessarily mean she’s attracted to you that way, but it is definitely a positive indicator).
If a girl gives a positive response to your touch, it would be sensible for you to keep being physical, and to at some point take it further by, for example, holding her hand or asking her to dance (if you’re in a club).

Yellow Light:
A yellow light is a neutral response. If you touch a girl but she doesn’t react to it at all, (she just lets it happen) it’s an indication that the touch isn’t offensive, but she isn’t totally comfortable with it, either.
A lot of the time, this means that the girl doesn’t really trust you yet. The best response to a yellow light is to pull back for now. By pulling back you are showing the girl that you care about how she feels, and that you can respect her boundaries.
In many cases, showing a girl that you are capable of taking a step back will make her more comfortable with you, and then there’s a better chance she will respond positively to your touch in the future because of this.
Sometimes a girl who gives you a yellow light just isn’t interested in you, but not always. Your best bet is to wait a while and get to know her better before touching her again (in a non-aggressive way), to see if she responds differently once she’s more comfortable with you.

Red Light
If you touch a girl and she steps back, moves your hand away, or tells you stop: that’s a red light. This is unlikely to happen when you’re just touching a girl’s shoulder, and it usually indicates that something you were doing was too aggressive or sudden.
If you got a red light, it’s usually because of one of the following:
-The touch was too intimate (You touched her waist, you held her too tightly).
-You scared her because you were too jerky with your movements.
-She dislikes you.
Sometimes, though, a red light just means that this particular girl just doesn’t like being touched by someone who she doesn’t know well-enough (you’re going to have to use your best-judgement to determine whether it’s because you’re doing something wrong or if it’s just because of the girl’s personality).
When you get a red light, take a step back, just like with the yellow light. Depending on the severity of the red light, you may also want to quickly apologize to show her that you respect her boundaries. “Sorry about that. Anyway, like I was saying. . . ”
In most cases, you’ll be able to get back to what you were talking about previously. When you get a red light, there’s a good chance that the girl just isn’t interested in you. However, sometimes it just means she isn’t comfortable with you yet
If you think you have chemistry with the girl, wait some time before touching her again, and when you do touch her again, make sure it’s not anything that a platonic friend wouldn’t do (i.e. a light touch on the shoulder). Then, if she responds positively, you can proceed from there.

Wrapping Up How To Touch A Woman
How to touch a woman:
1. It’s generally best to start with a light touch on the shoulder.
2. The most natural way to touch a girl at first is to touch her when she says something you like.
3. Touch is a good way to gauge a girl’s comfort/interest, if you get a green light it’s a good sign, if you get a yellow or red light it means take a step back and show that you respect her boundaries.
If you want something to happen with a girl, you’ll have to touch her eventually. Fortunately, you can do this without being creepy or aggressive, and touching a woman will give you a good sense as to whether or not she might be interested in you.

Ubunja
Omar09
Martinez39s
Illegend
Basit46
Nobody
SultanofAbia
Sultanofpuna
Scientists

1 Like

Re: How To Touch Ladies Without Getting Insulted by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:38pm On May 21, 2020
why all these stress now man want pussy women want money why can't we just exchange in peace. no deception no extortion no heartbreak.
Re: How To Touch Ladies Without Getting Insulted by NorthPrince: 4:41pm On May 21, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
why all these stress now man want pussy women want money why can't we just exchange in peace. no deception no extortion no heartbreak.
It doesn't work that way

We need to first dismantle their "cock-blocking" shield
Re: How To Touch Ladies Without Getting Insulted by Randy100: 5:31pm On May 21, 2020
Sometimes, red light doesn't mean stop, it MAY mean don't stop.
Re: How To Touch Ladies Without Getting Insulted by johnkey: 5:56pm On May 21, 2020
Just show her the bag of money bro all this story na long thing
Re: How To Touch Ladies Without Getting Insulted by NorthPrince: 6:05pm On May 21, 2020
johnkey:
Just show her the bag of money bro all this story na long thing
That's why they gold dig you

2 Likes

Re: How To Touch Ladies Without Getting Insulted by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 21, 2020
Sensible post. I endorse it. Alfa chickens stay away.
Re: How To Touch Ladies Without Getting Insulted by lightangel65i(m): 4:42am On May 22, 2020
Zoie:
Sensible post. I endorse it. Alfa chickens stay away.

Screw you and the op who posted this

Screw all these green light shit. Just hold money and they all come running like goats that haven't seen grass in weeks.
Re: How To Touch Ladies Without Getting Insulted by Basit46: 8:50am On May 22, 2020
very nice write up
I read it all

1 Like

Re: How To Touch Ladies Without Getting Insulted by Nobody: 10:18am On May 22, 2020
lightangel65i:

Screw me and the all who believe what I wrote.

Screw all these green light shit. Just hold money and they all come running like goats that haven't seen grass in weeks.
Re: How To Touch Ladies Without Getting Insulted by Nobody: 11:13am On May 22, 2020
If someone does not like you, any touch, any time will make them look you somehow

1 Like

Re: How To Touch Ladies Without Getting Insulted by NorthPrince: 6:32pm On May 22, 2020
Follow me for more
Re: How To Touch Ladies Without Getting Insulted by PoliticallyInco: 6:34pm On May 22, 2020
But the ladies can laugh and hit me. Touch me. Etc. I don't insult her.

But I have to be careful because of what? Because she has a V Agina ? Because they have va ginas I should stop being human and paying attention to where my hands are? No wonder people are now getting used to their phones and devices than being with other humans.

What nerve?!

If my hand touches you and you dont like it tell me. But I am not sticking by any rule.

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Twerking Exposing Her Private Part Hits Online / Handsome Meets Beauty … (18+) / Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.