Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday (11836 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by falcon01: 4:10am On May 22, 2020
Keketu:
Mimienudles is the most beautiful girl on nairaland, I will marry her someday cry
Simp Number 1.

3 Likes

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Nobody: 4:24am On May 22, 2020
rosy1992:
I wish you luck. Thumbs up to her.
You're more pretty
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by PattyMike(m): 4:38am On May 22, 2020
Love is truly blind
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by olurili(m): 5:00am On May 22, 2020
Dreyton36:
I wonder how much she pay you to boost her market undecided
na same person own the. two account na
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by hope4nigeria(m): 6:07am On May 22, 2020
Mimienudles:

Hi Keketu smiley Thank you for the compliment smiley smiley
it's a lie, you are not!
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Millennialaku(m): 6:56am On May 22, 2020
Ruccia2014:

My brother, during my service year in o town.. nwanne I fear their girls...you have to be very disciplined and have the fear of God to resist those ladies temptation. I tnx God man survive las las
grin grin
i thank God for you
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Favour22amaka(f): 7:23am On May 22, 2020
Wish you luck. That’s if she don’t get married before your someday.
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Newbreed2018: 7:58am On May 22, 2020
Mimienudles:

Do not be deceived. The guy is indirectly mocking u cos u r
short.
masculine.
fats in ur body.
Advanced in age.
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Premiumwriter: 9:54am On May 22, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Nah, I'm not.

Carry On
lolz.
Not me o.
Her nyash go too big for me to manipulate
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Premiumwriter: 9:55am On May 22, 2020
Newbreed2018:
short.
masculine.
fats in ur body.
Advanced in age.
but you go f*ck her if she gree

3 Likes

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Mimienudles(f): 10:47am On May 22, 2020
Newbreed2018:
short.
masculine.
fats in ur body.
Advanced in age.
Notwithstanding wink wink I appreciate it smiley

3 Likes

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Mimienudles(f): 10:49am On May 22, 2020
hope4nigeria:
it's a lie, you are not!
Your opinion doesn't count cool

2 Likes

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Nobody: 10:53am On May 22, 2020
Hmm... Show us your pre-wedding pics later o

1 Like

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Dfynboi: 11:08am On May 22, 2020
ds dude don take early mor mor smoke osogbo weed mixed with ibadan paw paw,na d end result be ds
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by kiddkash(m): 11:26am On May 22, 2020
Premiumwriter:
Hmmm.

Redpill mates, Should we tell him?
no. he needs to learn the hard way

3 Likes

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Nobody: 11:55am On May 22, 2020
Mimienudles:

So when are you guys gonna get married to each other cause I got no damn time for all this bullshit you guys are displaying here
Get married impregnate yourself and call us to come and feast no time grin grin
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Mimienudles(f): 11:58am On May 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

So when are you guys gonna get married to each other cause I got no damn time for all this bullshit you guys are displaying here
Get married impregnate yourself and call us to come and feast no time grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Nobody: 11:59am On May 22, 2020
Dreyton36:
I wonder how much she pay you to boost her market undecided
Guy which kind paro be that now you went to far sad
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 22, 2020
rosy1992:
I wish you luck. Thumbs up to her.
You are wishing someone thumbs
Instead of you making arrangements on how we are going to set our own too grin

1 Like

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by larrixauto2017(m): 12:05pm On May 22, 2020
Keketu:
Mimienudles is the most beautiful girl on nairaland, I will marry her someday cry
You are so dumb as hell.. So stupid as an idiot.. So foolish.. Look at what you are looking uptoo .. Na trailer go jam you
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Everrest9(m): 12:22pm On May 22, 2020
Naw I keep looking at every ladies pictures.... Spit on this thread and walk out
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Dreyton36: 12:29pm On May 22, 2020
olurili:
na same person own the. two account na
No wonder
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by MummyIMadeIt: 1:19pm On May 22, 2020
greatresearcher Come and see something on.. Where is preshieben self

1 Like

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by MummyIMadeIt: 1:20pm On May 22, 2020
PrettyPrint:
Hmm... Show us your pre-wedding pics later o

Is that your ass.set on ur dp
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by hope4nigeria(m): 1:39pm On May 22, 2020
Mimienudles:

Your opinion doesn't count cool
you are very very ugly even your own opinion is wack.
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by NiklauseFred(m): 1:52pm On May 22, 2020
This one is confused undecided

1 Like

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Mimienudles(f): 1:53pm On May 22, 2020
hope4nigeria:
you are very very ugly even your own opinion is wack.
Not your business at all undecided
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Mimienudles(f): 1:56pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=Dreyton36 post=89815566]I wonder how much she pay you to boost her market undecided[/quote

I don't even know the person behind that moniker
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Mimienudles(f): 2:03pm On May 22, 2020
womenareapes:
simp undecided
that ugly piece of shiit you called fine? undecided

I pity your generation.

person with frypan head and body wear fat don destroy finish you called fine?

I swear I need to clean my eyes for checking that thing picture.

danm simps

Hey. That wasn't really necessary, was it?
You do not have to be that mean to someone you know nothing about.

Whoever the Op is or whatever his intentions are, I don't know and I can clearly pass without using abusive words, you could do same.

1 Like

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Keketu(m): 2:44pm On May 22, 2020
womenareapes:
simp undecided
that ugly piece of shiit you called fine? undecided

I pity your generation.

person with frypan head and body wear fat don destroy finish you called fine?

I swear I need to clean my eyes for checking that thing picture.

danm simps

Hey. That wasn't really necessary, was it?
You do not have to be that mean to someone you know nothing about.
Whoever the Op is or whatever his intentions are, I don't know and I can clearly pass without using abusive words, you could do same. angry angry okay?!!!

1 Like

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Keketu(m): 2:45pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=Mimienudles post=89836498][/quote] rejetion cry cry cry
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Mimienudles(f): 3:14pm On May 22, 2020
Keketu:
rejetion cry cry cry

Rejection? Even God doesn't reject, talk less of a mere mortal like myself.

What I am saying about all this is; there is nothing wrong with appreciating people that appear good to you, it is normal but please, this is a public forum, there are so many reactions that comes with what you bring up here... Whatever you have to say should be your opinion strictly. Whoever could be beautiful to you, make it clear that she is Beautiful to you and not most beautiful on NL

Thank you, Keketu smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) / Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? / What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.