Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Am I Wrong For Breaking Up With Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wrong For Breaking Up With Him? (617 Views)

Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public / UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Wrong For Breaking Up With Him? by KamsiViva: 5:54pm On May 21, 2020
We are back together y'all.
Case closed.
Re: Am I Wrong For Breaking Up With Him? by Makavelli25: 5:57pm On May 21, 2020
No o
E never reach to break up

Wait let him add other reasons.
A guy treats you like this and you still asking if reasons are enough for break up.
Wait you hear
Wait patiently with him

nb earn up to 5k daily with link in my signature

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong For Breaking Up With Him? by JasonScoolari: 5:58pm On May 21, 2020
These are your numerous reasons and I want to believe he has his own reasons as well.

Don't play the victim here miss.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong For Breaking Up With Him? by Jayson504(m): 5:58pm On May 21, 2020
I wonder what you were doing with that kind of guy in the first place. undecided you did the right thing by breaking up with him.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong For Breaking Up With Him? by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 21, 2020
Another truckload of pure horse-crap.
Just continue breaking up until your life is finally broken into pieces.
I mean, what's wrong with kids these days? When did fornication become a full-time job and a mandatory lifestyle for everyone out there?

Instead of facing life squarely at this stage, enjoy your freedom, direct all your energy and time for your life progress, you're here babbling about a cross not meant for you to carry.
You're single but you're suffering a married couple's problem, don't you think something is seriously wrong with you?
Why not stay out of trouble, enjoy your singleness to the outmost at this time, then wait till later when you marry before you start dealing with couple's problem?
Life is in stages, a time to be a kid, a time to be an adult and a time to be grey haired. You're meant to enjoy each stages. Don't give yourself an adult problem when you're still a kid.
Same with relationship, a time to be single and a time to marry, enjoy your singleness. No need to rush, that relationship problem you want is eagerly waiting for you when you finally marry. So stop being stupid.
Re: Am I Wrong For Breaking Up With Him? by Nonso92(m): 6:02pm On May 21, 2020
Nigerians can endure sha.
Re: Am I Wrong For Breaking Up With Him? by CokeBar(f): 6:03pm On May 21, 2020
You're his BUDDY... azin you're his G!

Lol, what's now the good quality in him?

Re: Am I Wrong For Breaking Up With Him? by KamsiViva: 6:04pm On May 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:
These are your numerous reasons and I want to believe he has his own reasons as well.

Don't play the victim here miss.

No one is trying to be a victim, I just highlighted what I saw and why I am backing off...
Re: Am I Wrong For Breaking Up With Him? by DenreleDave(m): 6:04pm On May 21, 2020
KamsiViva:
I will quickly highlight the reasons I broke up with him.

*"** he blocks other female friends from viewing his WhatsApp status once u as a female snaps with him.

*** He complains so much about your flaws...

**** He barely communicates with you after sex.

*** He claims to love you but does check up on you... unless he wants something done for him.

*** When u break up with him, he gets angry and tries to put the blame on you...

*** When u tried to reconnect back he doesn't want to talk with you at all and hasn't blocked u...

***When u make your success stories on WhatsApp, he would want to talk to u....

*** He tried dating one of your friend, since she demands too much, he felt u both have a bond more than your friend...

*** He sees a celebrity on TV and says stuffs like she is clean to be given a "head".

****He gets jealous when u talk with other guys but never shows it, unless u both are having an argument.

***He says stuffs like u don't look like a fashionable person...

*** You don't feel stimulated or even feel anything when u both are having sex but yet can't get him off your mind.

***He compares you with his ex...

Are these enough reasons to break up?

If you can list all these, trust me, u ain't a good woman too

Only a nagging woman can list all these issue?

Were you in the relationship to notice all his flaws? See as u list all as if u dey write am down.

End time GF..

Ur guy was write to dump ur sorry ass after sex... U complain to much

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong For Breaking Up With Him? by purplecoco(f): 6:06pm On May 21, 2020
We can’t detect your relationship for you. You know what’s right or wrong in it. You broke up for a reason, do you really need validation?
Re: Am I Wrong For Breaking Up With Him? by KamsiViva: 6:07pm On May 21, 2020
Lolz... Nobody sees flaws when in a relationship, it's after you are done, u start seeing flaws bro....

DenreleDave:

If you can list all these, trust me, u ain't a good woman too

Only a nagging woman can list all these issue?

Were you in the relationship to notice all his flaws? See as u list all as if u dey write am down.

End time GF..

Ur guy was write to dump ur sorry ass after sex... U complain to much
Re: Am I Wrong For Breaking Up With Him? by clevybrown(m): 6:08pm On May 21, 2020
KamsiViva:
I will quickly highlight the reasons I broke up with him.

*"** he blocks other female friends from viewing his WhatsApp status once u as a female snaps with him.

*** He complains so much about your flaws...

**** He barely communicates with you after sex.

*** He claims to love you but does check up on you... unless he wants something done for him.

*** When u break up with him, he gets angry and tries to put the blame on you...

*** When u tried to reconnect back he doesn't want to talk with you at all and hasn't blocked u...

***When u make your success stories on WhatsApp, he would want to talk to u....

*** He tried dating one of your friend, since she demands too much, he felt u both have a bond more than your friend...

*** He sees a celebrity on TV and says stuffs like she is clean to be given a "head".

****He gets jealous when u talk with other guys but never shows it, unless u both are having an argument.

***He says stuffs like u don't look like a fashionable person...

*** You don't feel stimulated or even feel anything when u both are having sex but yet can't get him off your mind.

***He compares you with his ex...

Are these enough reasons to break up?
This are his own flaws... Outline urs so we can correlate,compare and contrast. I hate one sided judgement
Re: Am I Wrong For Breaking Up With Him? by KamsiViva: 6:16pm On May 21, 2020
purplecoco:
We can’t detect your relationship for you. You know what’s right or wrong in it. You broke up for a reason, do you really need validation?

Yes, maybe cos I feel what I did was wrong.
Re: Am I Wrong For Breaking Up With Him? by 2special(m): 6:18pm On May 21, 2020
Oya tell us his good attitude but l know he is a super machine in the other room

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong For Breaking Up With Him? by Samuels90: 6:27pm On May 21, 2020
What are your own Flaws undecided
Re: Am I Wrong For Breaking Up With Him? by opanco: 6:28pm On May 21, 2020
These are the 4 major killers of a sweet relationship.
They are also called the 4 Horsemen of Relationship Apocalypse. You have to be on the lookout to when these tendencies begin to rear their ugly head up in your relationship and manage them properly. They are all as a result of emotional outburst or emotional overwhelm. The way they are being managed will determine if a certain relationship will be salvaged or not.
These 4 horsemen are:
1. Criticism: This is the negative flipside of complaint. Complaints are not bad infact they are constructive to any relationship. They help put things back in order when both partners have a good listening habit. Complaints are targeted at a specific action at which your partner failed. Criticism on the other hand convey distraught mixed with negative words targeted at your partner.
Look at these:
Complaint: There is no petrol in the car. Why didn't you fill it up like you said you would?
Criticism: Why can't you ever remember something? I told you a thousand times to fill up the tank and you didn't.
You see! Criticisms are demeaning. Let's learn to honour and respect our partners. Be nice.

2. Contempt: Contempt is a feeling of disgust........

Continue reading on
https://businesshob..com/2020/05/4-major-killers-of-sweet-relationship.html?m=1#more

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Tall Girls Prefer Shot Guys? / Apart From Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram And The Modern Day / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.