Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Apart From Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram And The Modern Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram And The Modern Day (612 Views)

Who Else Saw The New Status From Whatsapp / Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart From Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram And The Modern Day by Oyindamolah: 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
#Throwback Thursday

Apart from WhatsApp, Facebook, twitter, Instagram and the modern day instant messaging apps,

1. List some apps you rocked in the good old days that no longer exist (e.g yahoo messenger, 2go, BBM, hi5)

2. What fond memories or stories do you have about the good O'days apps such as 2go, yahoo messenger, Hi5 , and the rests?

Oya oo

Me:
2go

So many fun memories,most of my online friends have been there from 2go to Facebook then WhatsApp. Even those I have still not met but still remained close friends till now
Re: Apart From Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram And The Modern Day by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ah swear 2go was mad.... Wey you go start to date girl with just status update... Chai

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram And The Modern Day by callmeRichie(m): 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
From FACEBOOK to ESKIMI to BADOO, to 2GO, to BBM, to WHATSAPP, to some shitty sites I can't even remember againgrin all in the name of catching fun then, had few goood friends and never met any (not really sure though, been years back).

I did some crazy shits with 2GO back then tongue I'm sure any dude that stole my phones way back then gonna enjoy some cooool live leaks, only if he sabi crack hidden filesgrin

In all these social apps now, I'm just narrowed down to 2, imaginegrin

#These sites still exist though...

1 Like

Re: Apart From Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram And The Modern Day by Oyindamolah: 7:43am On Jun 19, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
thariodamaniac:
Ah swear 2go was mad.... Wey you go start to date girl with just status update... Chai
Re: Apart From Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram And The Modern Day by Oyindamolah: 7:44am On Jun 19, 2020
callmeRichie:
From FACEBOOK to ESKIMI to BADOO, to 2GO, to BBM, to WHATSAPP, to some shitty sites I can't even remember againgrin all in the name of catching fun then, had few goood friends and never met any (not really sure though, been years back).

I did some crazy shits with 2GO back then tongue I'm sure any dude that stole my phones way back then gonna enjoy some cooool live leaks, only if he sabi crack hidden filesgrin

In all these social apps now, I'm just narrowed down to 2, imaginegrin

#These sites still exist though...
which are?
Re: Apart From Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram And The Modern Day by callmeRichie(m): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2020
Oyindamolah:
which are?
Re: Apart From Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram And The Modern Day by Liposure: 10:39am On Jun 19, 2020
Eskimi, 2go were my first luv back in the days
Re: Apart From Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram And The Modern Day by pomide(m): 4:51am On Jul 02, 2020
Oyindamolah:
#Throwback Thursday

Apart from WhatsApp, Facebook, twitter, Instagram and the modern day instant messaging apps,

1. List some apps you rocked in the good old days that no longer exist (e.g yahoo messenger, 2go, BBM, hi5)

2. What fond memories or stories do you have about the good O'days apps such as 2go, yahoo messenger, Hi5 , and the rests?

Oya oo

Me:
2go

So many fun memories,most of my online friends have been there from 2go to Facebook then WhatsApp. Even those I have still not met but still remained close friends till now

Did you remember Nimbuzz loool
Re: Apart From Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram And The Modern Day by Oyindamolah: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2020
pomide:

Did you remember Nimbuzz loool
Lol yeah
Re: Apart From Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram And The Modern Day by Oyindamolah: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
grin
Liposure:
Eskimi, 2go were my first luv back in the days

(1) (Reply)

15 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex / Akuapem Poloo Arrested Over Her Nude Photo With Her 7yrs Old On His Birthday / Top 5 Things Girls Want From Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.