Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test (5910 Views)

Buhari Shows His Achievement To The World(pic) / APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu / Olufunke Awolowo: Awolowo's Opinion About Buhari Before He Died — Grand Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Swtbabyvee(f): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2020
Bikoko:

You sound very stupid, sometimes I wonder if some of you guys are actually this intentionally dumb or just inadvertently ignorant...how can Igbos force fellow Igbos to be Igbos, does that even make any sense to you? are the Igbos of the South East more Igbo than Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, JJ Okocha, Tony Elumelu, Colonel Achuzia and many more Aniocha illustrious people who are unapologetically Igbo? I'm an Anioma man from Onicha-Ugbo, and I just like millions of the Anioma nation are PROUDLY Igbos. Anioma is a sociopolitical and cultural nomenclature for the people of Delta North, but our ethnicity is IGBO. Because few people from Anioma especially those from Ika/Ukwuani axis that suffer from mild identity crisis and claim Benin ancestry (which is true in the context of history, even though they've been Igbonized over the cause of years ), doesn't mean we are suddenly stopped been Igbos overnight.

You've been warned to stop trying to sow insipid seeds of division among the Igbo nation, cause its not working anymore. If I may ask btw, what tribe are you?
I hv said my peace, na you know. I don’t need anyone to tell me u are Igbo . That’s how u all behave . I don’t feel insulted by an already mad man. They are Igbo nation because of Biafra and oil? Rubbish talk . They will not follow u people . Get that into ur heads. U all will be worse than the Hausas if they ever accept to be a minority among u all .

1 Like

Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by coputa(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2020
horsepower102:
”Moreover the Eastern Nigerian Library Board had a sysem of rural and mobile libraries. There was nothing like it anywhere else in Nigeria: kids having library cards and able to borrow or order books from the public library.”

I want us to recreate this system again in Igboland. Very innovative both then and now.
They can't do that now in this digital age,there's e-library now that every dick n harry can use.
Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Bikoko: 10:08am On Jun 12, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
I hv said my peace, na you know. I don’t need anyone to tell me u are Igbo . That’s how u all behave . I don’t feel insulted by an already mad man. They are Igbo nation because of Biafra and oil? Rubbish talk . They will not follow u people . Get that into ur heads. U all will be worse than the Hausas if they ever accept to be a minority among u all .
It's "I've said my PIECE" not peace, dumbo.

I won't even waste my time reading the rest of your nonsense, come to any part of Aniocha and tell us we aren't Igbos, we go make you enter bush to fetch firewood and cook for the whole community.

Ewu.
Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
Bikoko:

It's "I've said my PIECE" not peace, dumbo.

I won't even waste my time reading the rest of your nonsense, come to any part of Aniocha and tell us we aren't Igbos, we go make you enter bush to fetch firewood and cook for the whole community.

Ewu.
whether na piss or peace or piece o!! Na you know. I know u are Igbo who’s arguing with u , u are Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by dododawa1: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
CHEST BEATER Vs SILIENT
Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Bikoko: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
whether na piss or peace or piece o!! Na you know. I know u are Igbo who’s arguing with u , u are Igbo.
Before nko? Onicha-Ugbo in Oshimili resemble Kanuri to you before? Nigerians and stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by andrewtosin(m): 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Cc Eberechi
Bikoko:

You sound very stupid, sometimes I wonder if some of you guys are actually this intentionally dumb or just inadvertently ignorant...how can Igbos force fellow Igbos to be Igbos, does that even make any sense to you? are the Igbos of the South East more Igbo than Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, JJ Okocha, Tony Elumelu, Colonel Achuzia and many more Aniocha illustrious people who are unapologetically Igbo? I'm an Anioma man from Onicha-Ugbo, and I just like millions of the Anioma nation are PROUDLY Igbos. Anioma is a sociopolitical and cultural nomenclature for the people of Delta North, but our ethnicity is IGBO. Because few people from Anioma especially those from Ika/Ukwuani axis that suffer from mild identity crisis and claim Benin ancestry (which is true in the context of history, even though they've been Igbonized over the cause of years ), doesn't mean we are suddenly stopped been Igbos overnight.

You've been warned to stop trying to sow insipid seeds of division among the Igbo nation, cause its not working anymore. If I may ask btw, what tribe are you?
Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by andrewtosin(m): 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Cc Eberechi24
Bikoko:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Only Person Nigerians Wont Reject As A President / North-East Governors Decry Rising Banditry, Illegal Mining / North-East Governors: Traditional Rulers Conniving With Bandits In Our States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.