Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes (36747 Views)

Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) / Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown / Motorcyclists Break Into Governor Ayade's Office, Dump Corpse Of Colleague There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by eedimo(m): 4:38pm On May 22, 2020
The most dangerous governor Cross River has ever got.
Publicity governor
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Blackking98(m): 4:47pm On May 22, 2020
grin Bros I live in calabar. Most people in Cross river can stone u for this comment
BabaO2:
The guy is the best governor so far to me:
1. Mechanised + modern farming
2. Tax waivers for the low class people
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Blackking98(m): 4:51pm On May 22, 2020
koyyes:
I watched the clip on the news yesternight.

Crocodile tears. grin

At least, he is doing something. No more ekaete and ubong as house maids/boys.

Unlike those other useless governors.
what's the meaning of this rubbish you've written?
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Blackking98(m): 4:56pm On May 22, 2020
koyyes:

What's making this epkeyong fume? The crocodile tears part or the houseboy part?
there's something really wrong with you. People are contributing meaningfully and you're here throwing ethnic jibes and tribalism. You've decayed beyond redemption
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Igbo6(m): 4:57pm On May 22, 2020
lloyds:
Nonsense.

He should.go and sell all his crooked earned money and give it to the poor. If he means it.

Crocodile tears.
Be appreciative for once ahhh
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Igbo6(m): 4:58pm On May 22, 2020
eedimo:
The most dangerous governor Cross River has ever got.

Publicity governor
The people perish because of lack of wisdom. Get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Blackking98(m): 4:59pm On May 22, 2020
manduwem:

On the issh of cultism, ask a crossiverian or Calabar person who's d 001 clansman in d state n b shocked. The rot starts from the top
I know it'll be a government official. Na Dem get Cross river and Akwa Ibom government

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Igbo6(m): 5:00pm On May 22, 2020
Blackking98:
grin Bros I live in calabar. Most people in Cross river can stone u for this comment
Nigerians dint like good things bro. I haven’t seen anyone here in nairaland lauding this man. Insane citizens
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Blackking98(m): 5:02pm On May 22, 2020
koyyes:

Did you read my post at all or do you feel like trolling this evening?

What part about you people being houseboys at other states in the past is false?

Is your head paining you?
The questions is was that necessary If you're Igbo or Yoruba or hausaand I comment on your govenors thread and add something very tribalistic or nasty would you like it? That houseboy thing is not necessary, stick to the topic and stop being a clown thinking you're making sense.
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Blackking98(m): 5:03pm On May 22, 2020
Igbo6:

Nigerians dint like good things bro. I haven’t seen anyone here in nairaland lauding this man. Insane citizens
do you stay in Cross river?
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Peterosky(m): 5:13pm On May 22, 2020
rowland545:
sense is not part of your attribute...

Instead of u to commend the governor... U r here saying something u know nothing about
.Stop insulting people up and down because of Ayade. There is nothing to commend Ayade for. That man is a professional scammer. He is the greatest liar of our generation. The tax holiday too is another big scam.
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Blackking98(m): 5:15pm On May 22, 2020
koyyes:

You cannot erase history.

Again I ask, what part about what I said was false?

I even favourably compared him with the other failing governors and you just had to bark.

Should I say your state has been doing well right from day 1?
everything you say is false. Akwa ibom/Efik has been producing great men from Maurice Edet the first indeginous IGP to Clement Isong first CBN govenor to the first commissioned indeginous officer Gen Wellington bassey, the first Bible to be written in an African language was written in Efik,the first football match to be played in Nigeria was played in Calabar, I can go on and on about our history that unless you're Igbo or hausa or Yoruba no other ethnicity can have so much achievement that the Akwa Ibom/Efik man has achieved as it is not only about being maid's as your ignorance and buffonry has made you to believe so stop being a fool. Stay on the topic .
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Peterosky(m): 5:18pm On May 22, 2020
rowland545:
every political office holder in Nigeria is a scam even if they appoint u tomorrow u will follow the same part...but if someone does something nice for ones you need to encourage them...

Are u from cross river Y call him a scam
.I am from Cross River. Ayade is a scam.The worse governor we have ever had since the inception of Cross River as a state.
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 22, 2020
Blackking98:
everything you say is false. Akwa ibom/Efik has been producing great men from Maurice Edet the first indeginous IGP to Clement Isong first CBN govenor to the first commissioned indeginous officer Gen Wellington bassey, the first Bible to be written in an African language was written in Efik,the first football match to be played in Nigeria was played in Calabar, I can go on and on about our history that unless you're Igbo or hausa or Yoruba no other ethnicity can have so much achievement that the Akwa Ibom/Efik man has achieved as it is not only about being maid's as your ignorance and buffonry has made you to believe so stop being a fool. Stay on the topic .

The next thing you will say is that there was never anything like slave trade. Africans have been giant, bla bla bla.

I am talking about the average epkeyong and not some elites. Every tribe has got folks like those.

I remember when your past governor had to beckon all the ekaete house boys and house girls scattered all over Nigeria to return home. You want to tell me that never happened?

Let me not talk about the negative reputation about some of your females. Even to the point that series of songs were released about them.

If you want to deny all these, they you are the even bigger fool.

You are the one even digressing the thread. Keep at it.
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Blackking98(m): 5:26pm On May 22, 2020
koyyes:

The next thing you will say is that there was never anything like slave trade. Africans have been giant, bla bla bla.

I am talking about the average epkeyong and not some elites. Every tribe has got folks like those.

I remember when your past governor had to beckon all the ekaete house boys and house girls scattered all over Nigeria to return home. You want to tell me that never happened?

Let me not talk about the negative reputation about some of your females. Even to the point that series of songs were released about them.

If you want to deny all these, they you are the even bigger fool.
You are really an illitrate, kindly screenshot where I've denied anything and I'll stop quoting you. All I've said is your what you added in that comment is not necessary, thank God you know every tribe has elites and Normal people so why do u choose to use the Normal people to generalise on an ethnic group that ranges in tens of millions and could outnumber yours unless your from one of the big 3. Have sense, you don't brandish your stupidity everywhere you go.
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Blackking98(m): 5:36pm On May 22, 2020
koyyes:

And you are daft.

You can't tell me what to write and what not to right.

If the history about your state was narrated and it was mentioned that at some point, the economy was so bad that people started leaving the state to other states in order to make ends meet, will you start huffing and puffing?

The facts are there. Everyone knows about it. So why are you crying? You are not normal.
you're still a Stark illitrate Mr. Social media bill was created for animals like you who don't know it's not everything in your mind that you say and it's not everything your finger types that you should post. Why post something about a people who you know very well hate that tag and stereotype because thing's were never bad to that level but that's the lie that has been told, are you saying even during our dark days we didn't have people making it and making us proud ? Where are you from? I can bet your state isn't even as developed as some street's in calabar or Akwa Ibom and you're here yapping shit. Inferiority complex is disturbing u. Kindly state where you are from so I will give u ur history and comment anything I like because you were unfortunate enough to have internet connection.
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 22, 2020
Blackking98:
you're still a Stark illitrate Mr. Social media bill was created for animals like you who don't know it's not everything in your mind that you say and it's not everything your finger types that you should post. Why post something about a people who you know very well hate that tag and stereotype because thing's were never bad to that level but that's the lie that has been told, are you saying even during our dark days we didn't have people making it and making us proud ? Where are you from? I can bet your state isn't even as developed as some street's in calabar or Akwa Ibom and you're here yapping shit. Inferiority complex is disturbing u. Kindly state where you are from so I will give u ur history and comment anything I like because you were unfortunate enough to have internet connection.

And you are 10 times worse than an 1mbecile.

Learn how to type in paragraphs even when you find yourself raging like a mad man. Let me state my facts clearly so you can go and shoot yourself if you don't like it.

Your past and present governors have done well to erase the bad reputation attached to you people.

You were once known as house boys and house girls and your women were known for their good food and willingness to give out sex freely. Even till now, people do talk about the latter.

You also have this wicked habit of calling small kids witches and wizards. I don't know if it still happens but a few years ago, a TV station reported this issue with clips of very young kids littered in the city parts.

Oya, huff and puff. Then hit your big epkeyong head on a wall.
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Blackking98(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2020
koyyes:

And you are 10 times worse than an 1mbecile.

Learn how to type in paragraphs even when you find yourself raging like a mad man. Let me state my facts clearly so you can go and shoot yourself if you don't like it.

Your present governors have done well to erase the bad reputation attached to you people.

You were once known as house boys and house girls and your women were known for their good food and willingness to give out sex freely. Even till now, people do talk about the latter.

Oya, huff and puff. Then hit your big epkeyong head on a wall.
if you use typing in paragraph as a sign of intelligence then you're not even fit to be called an almajiri. Unto the shit you're spewing, kindly name your state or shuut your loud trap, you dey throw punch but you no fit collect, mention your state and let's know what you're known for and if you can stand toe to toe with the people you're insulting. I'm sure you won't and you'll deflect the challenge because you're a loud mouth coward with inferiority complex and stinking illitracy.
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 22, 2020
Blackking98:
if you use typing in paragraph as a sign of intelligence then you're not even fit to be called an almajiri. Unto the shit you're spewing, kindly name your state or shuut your loud trap, you dey throw punch but you no fit collect, mention your state and let's know what you're known for and if you can stand toe to toe with the people you're insulting. I'm sure you won't and you'll deflect the challenge because you're a loud mouth coward with inferiority complex and stinking illitracy.

I hope you people have stopped calling your children witches and wizards. You abandon them on the streets with your useless and backward believes and come here to talk about illiteracy.

You are just a big fool.

Oya, cry again and hit your head on the other wall. grin
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Blackking98(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2020
koyyes:

I hope you people have stopped calling your children witches and wizards. You abandon them on the streets with your useless and backward believes and come here to talk about illiteracy.

You are just a big fool.

Oya, cry again and hit your head on the other wall. grin
Keep deflecting , name your state and I'll believe you were born of a woman, keep deflecting and it solidifies my belief that you were gotten from a shrine.
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 22, 2020
Blackking98:
Keep deflecting , name your state and I'll believe you were born of a woman, keep deflecting and it solidifies my belief that you were gotten from a shrine.
Stop skirting around and do something about your people.
Your governor is trying but it seems you the masses are mentally backward. grin

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/331814-therere-too-many-children-on-akwa-ibom-streets-activists.html

Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Blackking98(m): 6:14pm On May 22, 2020
koyyes:

Stop skirting around and do something about your people.
Your governor is trying but it seems you the masses are mentally backward. grin

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/331814-therere-too-many-children-on-akwa-ibom-streets-activists.html
lol as usual another deflecting, I have not denied anything yet as you claimed and you're still afraid of squaring up to a Calabar man that you're insulting lol, Iet me show you an example of how men born of women behave, I'm an Akwa ibomite (ibibio precisely) born to a Cross riverian mother (Efik woman) and raised in Calabar, you can't do what I just did because you're not man enough as your mother didn't give birth to you because you were gotten from your village gods,2 because you have inferiority complex because an Igbo man or Yoruba man would be proud enough to mention his or her State especially if being challenged my a minority, but several post going you're yet to identify yourself but instead you're saying house boy this and that like a widow or market woman, that goes far to show you're from a very inferior state or ethnic group to the Calabar people you're talking trash about and you can only have voice and happiness if you insult them, that's just raw inferiority complex. Mention your state and ethnic group so we can get to a more rugged argument and brawl as I have proudly done despite all your empty insults or you can deflect it as usual and keep disgracing your mother, village gods and yourself.
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 22, 2020
Blackking98:
lol as usual another deflecting, I have not denied anything yet as you claimed and you're still afraid of squaring up to a Calabar man that you're insulting lol, Iet me show you an example of how men born of women behave, I'm an Akwa ibomite (ibibio precisely) born to a Cross riverian mother (Efik woman) and raised in Calabar, you can't do what I just did because you're not man enough as your mother didn't give birth to you because you were gotten from your village gods,2 because you have inferiority complex because an Igbo man or Yoruba man would be proud enough to mention his or her State especially if being challenged my a minority, but several post going you're yet to identify yourself but instead you're saying house boy this and that like a widow or market woman, that goes far to show you're from a very inferior state or ethnic group to the Calabar people you're talking trash about and you can only have voice and happiness if you insult them, that's just raw inferiority complex. Mention your state and ethnic group so we can get to a more rugged argument and brawl as I have proudly done despite all your empty insults or you can deflect it as usual and keep disgracing your mother, village gods and yourself.

Clustered Rubbish.

I don't know how you can be talking about greatness, bla bla bla in your zone....when your people are so primitive and cruel enough to abandon small kids who did not ask to be born on this earth.

Excuse? He is a wizard.

Where were your so called great people when this innocent little poor boy was languishing in hunger in the streets of uyo?

It took a Danish angel from across the globe to rescue him.
He will grow up to become something- That I hope. But he would despise your people with every fibre of his bone.

Thank your governor once more for shielding the wickedness of you people to the world.

Big , global disgrace!

Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by lastempero: 6:47pm On May 22, 2020
Hotfreeze:
Professor Ayade
Dr. Ikpeazu

You see those 2 people, I wonder who they would have been if they weren't educated cos as educated as they are, they are not providing sensible leadership.

Ikpeazu own fear me pass.
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Bekool(m): 7:04pm On May 22, 2020
sholatech:
Seems he is playing to the gallery.

Why can't he just enforce non-collection of tax from the poor based on the existing agency?

Why a new agency? Not even a temporary enforcement committee or tax force?

Maybe CR is different, generally the category of those he listed rarely pay taxes except Local Govt fines.

They do pay tax what do you call the daily #300 ticket for Keke riders?
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Ndipe(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2020
Ku tang aba!

manduwem:

Come Cally u go know
Whats up.
Any of them that refuses to pay, Ur produce tray is seized

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by rowland545(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2020
Peterosky:
.I am from Cross River. Ayade is a scam.The worse governor we have ever had since the inception of Cross River as a state.
you said d same thing about imoke..so no suprise
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Omoejigbahe(m): 9:59pm On May 22, 2020
His security vote in 8years is more than 50billion, so spare us the bullshit and crocodile tears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever / Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well / Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.