Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes (36774 Views)

Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) / Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown / Motorcyclists Break Into Governor Ayade's Office, Dump Corpse Of Colleague There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by chriscrosss(m): 10:38pm On May 22, 2020
When will buhari ever talk like this without checking script ..God bless our good leaders
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by manduwem(m): 6:52am On May 23, 2020
rowland545:
I guess the will say its the governor bla bla bla...those are lies cultists tell there members just to make them feel they are untouchable from the government... They might use them to win elections but that doesn't mean they are members don't be deceived

Aside elections they r in the corridors of power in the state.
I don't want to b the sad news bringing I'm appearing but don't hear only from the governor, find out from people who r not remotely connected to government n u'll see d realities on ground
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by manduwem(m): 6:56am On May 23, 2020
rowland545:
that's a lie ...small business owners are always taxed everywhere in this country

B4 u say lie or deciet, first find out what the taxation law in crs says. Lots of those small business people are not included.
Like in Bedwell, wen the former Governor Imoke tried to bring in tax, they shut down for a week n at the end they were allowed to continue tax free. Twas only under Ayade a small shop selling provision items is taxed 80k n above (my mom's own she opened after retirement was taxed 93k n we paid).
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by manduwem(m): 6:57am On May 23, 2020
Ndipe:
Ku tang aba!

Ifereke Ku mi o.
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by maybet081: 7:05am On May 23, 2020
wether he meant it or not those his words are touching for any human
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by limo21: 7:17am On May 23, 2020
Am worried about the name of the committee or agency. The name Anti Tax Agency gives the impression that they are against Tax as a whole. The mandate of the agency is to exempt certain businesses and persons from paying tax. In my opinion the name of the agency is misconceiving. It would have read, Cross River Tax Exemption or Reform Agency or something close to this
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by mordred44: 10:34am On May 23, 2020
Crook....he withdrew 22milion meant 4 d LG stil went ahead to arest d 3 pple wu leaked out d info and nw e is ready 2 b poor 4 d crossriverian.....ITT
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by manduwem(m): 3:04pm On May 23, 2020
mordred44:
Crook....he withdrew 22milion meant 4 d LG stil went ahead to arest d 3 pple wu leaked out d info and nw e is ready 2 b poor 4 d crossriverian.....ITT

Some people will not like to see this post o
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Blue3k(m): 3:54pm On May 23, 2020
Lol the clown governor is recycling his lies again.

Neonspook:
Video upload dates:

January 24th, 2017
August 14th, 2018
May 21st, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRP5aXxKoNE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBjNE_Q_EcQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcRCL-2Eje8

Front page: Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by lawani: 4:02pm On May 23, 2020
Abolishing tax is never a way forward because the higher your tax the more developed you are and the more accountable your government.
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Blackking98(m): 4:33pm On May 23, 2020
koyyes:

Clustered Rubbish.

I don't know how you can be talking about greatness, bla bla bla in your zone....when your people are so primitive and cruel enough to abandon small kids who did not ask to be born on this earth.

Excuse? He is a wizard. No

Where were your so called great people when this innocent little poor boy was languishing in hunger in the streets of uyo?

It took a Danish angel from across the globe to rescue him.
He will grow up to become something- That I hope. But he would despise your people with every fibre of his bone.

Thank your governor once more for shielding the wickedness of you people to the world.

Big , global disgrace!
mtchewww. You're not even a serious human.
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 23, 2020
Blackking98:
mtchewww. You're not even a serious human.

Go and sue CNN for opening you people's nyash to the whole world. If CNN had not reported it, you would have denied it completely like the wicked, blind bat that you are.

Your wickedness and primitive behaviour is disgusting.

Wicked animals.

Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Blackking98(m): 8:29pm On May 23, 2020
koyyes:

Go and sue CNN for opening you people's nyash to the whole world. If CNN had not reported it, you would have denied it completely like the wicked, blind bat that you are.

Your wickedness and primitive behaviour is disgusting.

Wicked animals.
k.
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by Nairalandnigga(m): 8:45pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
obembet:

I can considered but I want stay with him in Nigeria. And he must do life insurance[/s]
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by losky83: 11:22am On May 24, 2020
manduwem:

God forbid me learning from Ayade.
At 32 I believe I shud b able to avoid hypocrisy.
But sha joining words with someone who doesn't no Ayade or Calabar is futile. So I wunt engage.
Remember to come back here 2mnths from now to tell us how far this policy has gone
Point of correction,learning has no age limit.
Ayade has done extremely well and should be praised for using his constitutional powers to better the lives of the poor.
We do not need to be in calabar as you mentioned in your words,we have calabar in our hands.remember this is a modern world with technology as internet.
If you know something we do not know,please rather than coming here to write shit,tell us,otherwise,shut up and praise and appreciate the man.
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by manduwem(m): 2:53pm On May 24, 2020
losky83:
Ayade has done extremely well and should be praised for using his constitutional powers to better the lives of the poor.
We do not need to be in calabar as you mentioned in your words,we have calabar in our hands.remember this is a modern world with technology as internet.
If you know something we do not know,please rather than coming here to write shit,tell us,otherwise,shut up and praise and appreciate the man.

I believe you should helped yourself by doing a little reading of what I posted earlier rather than get excited and fling words that best describes your understanding of events.
If your best source of knowing CRS is technology, then while I applaud you, I daresay you a whole lot to discover.
I'm no praise singer nor a sycophant.
If u want to know wat he's done right, ask me n I'll still tell u.
As of the past 3days (aside today I avnt yet stepped out), did ur technology tell u those people mentioned in d exempt are still collected daily revenue from watt market to bedwell?
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by manduwem(m): 2:59pm On May 24, 2020
losky83:

Lastly when u say learning has no age limit, that is true.
But may I add that the source of your learning matters.
Just an example if your teacher has an IQ of 2, I would wonder if u would b learning from him to at his level or worse.
Remember: you can't give to someone what you don't have
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by manduwem(m): 3:02pm On May 24, 2020
Blue3k:
Lol the clown governor is recycling his lies again.

@losky83, this writer here must be a hater too.

Advice: criticism doesn't mean hate
Re: Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes by losky83: 10:52am On May 27, 2020
manduwem:

Lastly when u say learning has no age limit, that is true.
But may I add that the source of your learning matters.
Just an example if your teacher has an IQ of 2, I would wonder if u would b learning from him to at his level or worse.
Remember: you can't give to someone what you don't have
To further enlighten you,the word learning is not a function of IQ as you said.meaning you can learn from a small child or even a poor illiterate man with a low IQ.it depends on the subject matter.have you never heard of a parent learning from a child or maybe you do not know that a rich,powerful and educated man can learn how to show love and care from a poor,illiterate man.You have to understand that there may be something you do not know that a low IQ person does,it might not have anything to do with your PhD,MSC e.t.c.no need to take offence,we learn from each other as humans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline / Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs / Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.