Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? (8801 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by ogechchukwu: 10:51pm On May 22, 2020
Woke up midnight forgot I slept with a woman.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by PattyMike(m): 10:54pm On May 22, 2020
JentuPrinz:
I was drunk on my hostel day party..And i even vomited.Later,i managed to get to my room..Naso i enter toilet to vomit again and empty my stomach.

After dat,i just put on my boxers back and i no remember to clean myself and even flush.Naso i comot for toilet go sleep...Na d next morning my roomie was telling me all wat happened..Since dat time,i don dey fear Mcdowell.

McDowell, shitty whiskey. U see McDowell and that useless magic moment and then worst of all ponche. Pls don't take any of these if you value your sanity and composure. Those drinks will Bleep you up in a miserable way. If u wan drink spirits if money no dey una fit gather money buy Black label Johnny walker or Jack Daniel. U go shayo with sense and better vibe.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by PattyMike(m): 11:03pm On May 22, 2020
Miwasky:
I remember that year 2015 valentine day, went out with some Bosses then and we started having countless bottles of vodka from 7am till 12 noon . The last thing I remembered was starting my car and driving off.

I woke up the following day with cousins, uncle and Auntie close to my bed with wet towel on my face that I passed out for 24 hours then my cousins said to me what have you done to yourself that I was involved in accident with my car and killed 2 people, that my car was damaged beyond repair and that the police are waiting for me to wake up. I cried and cried and cried till there was no strength left in me only for me to put on my cloth went downstairs to meet the police and saw my car parking outside untouched without any issues. How I drove that car that day still remain a mystery but that mark the end of drinking

It's God bro. It happened with me too but my own was iffa (free thing) that worry me. It was sallahday I drank 8 bottle of 33, I only remember opening the car, winding down to let breeze enter, off AC and blast the music so I will be alert.
I just saw myself on my bed the next morning, as in I no know as I reach house. I didn't even wyne up the windows, I didn't lock the doors, didn't use hand brake. I drove over 15km on ibadan roads with highness, the only thing I remember was not going past 60mph speed. God protects, forget it.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by wealthyhenry(m): 11:26pm On May 22, 2020
sylve11:

Na WA o shocked grin cool

No mind the guy. for him mind him be human behaviour analyst.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 11:47pm On May 22, 2020
called my nairaland ex lol

we been broken up and hadn't spoken for 2 years but I called him and started yarning dust

he cut the call sha

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by haiti007(m): 12:20am On May 23, 2020
At a party, I danced with a girl I wouldn't have danced with in my normal self.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Ajimusty2: 12:22am On May 23, 2020
was fully prepared to blast,but went home and crashed till th next day
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Bellotelli: 12:23am On May 23, 2020
I had sex with two prostitutes at the same time(party)
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by crossfm: 12:32am On May 23, 2020
Joystark:

Hahahahhahaha.
Ah... Pamii
lol.it wasn't easy for me that day at all.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Nova1988(m): 12:53am On May 23, 2020
Mine was really funny
It was back then in high school I was in grade 10(ss1) it was after our exams and you know now we will be flexing so two of my friends usually bring alcohol to school after exam so one faithful day like this I decided to join my friends but I was scared because I haven't drunk In years the last time I drank was in js2 so I was scared but to my surprise I drank like 2 bottles (they usually put the alcohol in Sprite bottles) after I finished the 1st bottle ehn I was very high my chest was burning but it was still sweet grin but halfway into the second bottle something enter my brain I just closed the bottle and threw the bottle through the window then my niggas were na shouting and they were like why will I throw it downstairs that a junior could pick it up and go and report so me normally I hate shouting so I just vexed and jumped through the window to get the bottle (my class was in 1st floor) but I was lucky because I landed in a heap of sand for construction after that day I never took alcohol in my life

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by 9JERIAN: 1:22am On May 23, 2020
purplecoco:
I texted my Ex to come see me that I was seeing Ghost according to him. Lmao! He actually came but then I was knocked out. Looking back at it, that was not the reason I texted him in the first place grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by hardon1(m): 1:23am On May 23, 2020
fortunately, i have never been drunk my entire life... i respect my drinking limit no matter the pressure grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by finalboss(m): 1:59am On May 23, 2020
angry was depressed that night so i decided to run away from my thoughts. angry Eventually the security pissed me off, so i decided to buy the hotel. I was so serious friends had to keep my phones from me grin
Shayo nah bastard o undecided
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 2:08am On May 23, 2020
Ghostrye:
Was working@ a hotel and I let my customers walk out without paying with a smile on my face and a swagger in my steps, It was until the next day that I knew what I had done. Luckily I was only drunk for half the day and not the whole day otherwise I for no collect salary go house that month
OMG this is really funny.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 2:15am On May 23, 2020
Ellegacy:
Never really done any crazy stuff under the influence of alcohol other than the occasional hangover and sometimes I get hospitalized for it.

Most the most craziest, wanted to recharge 500N card, I ended up recharging N5K.

The thing off me i swear. The highness commot immediately I saw the debit alert.
lmao grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by ELgordo(m): 2:16am On May 23, 2020
ovoko....

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 2:21am On May 23, 2020
@miwasky so you literally killed two people?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Nobody: 5:19am On May 23, 2020
Almost fvcked a married Lodge mate for campus
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Teeboy15(m): 5:40am On May 23, 2020
jaeyking:

with all this.
you still dey shayo.

All these was back then when men were still boys
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by zexy2030(m): 5:42am On May 23, 2020
pulled my burglary.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by jaeyking(m): 7:25am On May 23, 2020
Teeboy15:

All these was back then when men were still boys
good for you. thumbs up. shayo is not good at all
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Dshocker(m): 7:31am On May 23, 2020
PrettyPrint:
Found myself in a hotel room the next day with 50k on the bed.

Had no idea about the night

I guess you were laid without knowing
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Johntemmy(m): 8:13am On May 23, 2020
shayo na bastard fucking my ex on one corner road side at night while people passing..she was like temmy why now I no do oo let's go to hotel I'll pay cos she know baba don high..I said know keep ur money I want it here right now lols she no get choice we Sha do DG.on my way home na God save me I gat little accident I almost passout story plenty for that side.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Pasquale212(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2020
Mine was wen we organized a beach party in school, i got drunk and was approaching the beach.It was through the intervention of one of my course mate that i got saved from drowning...

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Nobody: 4:29am On May 31, 2020
shamsin6300:
Let damn niggar come narrate his own. grin

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Fjyoo: 8:26am On May 31, 2020
Mine was a life changing decision, I think I was either 7 or 8 yrs then. Was in the Villa, popsy just came from Lagos and his frnds came around. I was sent to go and buy dry gin(then in cocacola bottle covered with dried plantain leaves) I rode my tyre(that's my car then.. lol) so as to be fast. After I bought the drink, I was riding the tyre back home when the drink started spilling to the external walls of the bottle, I was just licking up the spills till I started siping the drink from the plantain leaves covering... I just knew that I found myself in the evening of the following day. I was told that I was lost and my parents and family members were looking for me, it was reported to the village head and he ordered a search for me. My parents were devastated because we are just two boys. Finally they found my tire along a bus path and entered the bush to search for me, that was how they found me inside thick bush sleeping away. I was brought home and I was told I was sleeping and falling from the bed till I was laid on the floor. Many things went through my mind o, a snake could have bitten me or other animals. So I just made up my mind never to go near alcohol from that early stage, and I have kept dt vow till now dt am over 30yrs. I have concluded dt alcho is not for my kind of person.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by wealthyhenry(m): 9:17am On May 31, 2020
Fjyoo:
Mine was a life changing decision, I think I was either 7 or 8 yrs then. Was in the Villa, popsy just came from Lagos and his frnds came around. I was sent to go and buy dry gin(then in cocacola bottle covered with dried plantain leaves) I rode my tyre(that's my car then.. lol) so as to be fast. After I bought the drink, I was riding the tyre back home when the drink started spilling to the external walls of the bottle, I was just licking up the spills till I started siping the drink from the plantain leaves covering... I just knew that I found myself in the evening of the following day. I was told that I was lost and my parents and family members were looking for me, it was reported to the village head and he ordered a search for me. My parents were devastated because we are just two boys. Finally they found my tire along a bus path and entered the bush to search for me, that was how they found me inside thick bush sleeping away. I was brought home and I was told I was sleeping and falling from the bed till I was laid on the floor. Many things went through my mind o, a snake could have bitten me or other animals. So I just made up my mind never to go near alcohol from that early stage, and I have kept dt vow till now dt am over 30yrs. I have concluded dt alcho is not for my kind of person.

Just like me I no get brain to withstand alcohol

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Crackhead25(m): 9:45am On May 31, 2020
Chaiii...Alcohol get as e be o grin grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by GeneralPula: 9:54am On May 31, 2020
Lamanii22:
I ate my mom's freshly fried chicken... I think the following day was Christmas, she brought the live chicken specially for herself... I ate like 4pcs.... Mehn I was ashamed when I woke up.... I hated McDowell's ever since....

That’s one of my Fav drink lol. Lots of my Guys don’t drink it. It’s a Mad drink.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by GeneralPula: 10:01am On May 31, 2020
PattyMike:

At least you woke up to 50k. You should loose control more often, at least if u do it for 7 consecutive days that's 350k. If I were you I would never be in control cheesy

That 50k nah lie jare.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Stanley1155: 10:05am On May 31, 2020
It don tey he fit no remember.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls, It's High Time We Stopped Playing Hard To Get. / / Another Sodom And Gomorrah ...see What This Campus Students Were Caught Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.