Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? (8806 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by GeneralPula: 10:08am On May 31, 2020
grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Depressedkidd: 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
sylve11:
It didn't happen to me. It was my then girlfriend, after taking 2 cans of Blackbullet at a party in PH; my babe almost crase. She started dancing with everybody in the party. Shouting and almost removing her clothes. I bundled her straight into the car, drove her home, got her naked, poured cold water on her and gave her soaking garri. The next day she wasnt still okay. The babe vowed that she will never go close to anything that has 'black' on it, including black pots, black kettles and black dresses. undecided cool
Idk how black bullet gets you guys drunk cos I de down up to 4 black bullet sometimes just normal buzz but I can still control my actions fully, maybe a bit of staggering but nothing over the top.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House / Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work / I Have A Girlfriend And I Still Feel Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.