Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Yourbas And Igbos Alleged Hatred - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yourbas And Igbos Alleged Hatred (3171 Views)

What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? / But What Is Wrong With Some Yourbas? - 2023 Presidency / Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Yourbas And Igbos Alleged Hatred by mystery22: 10:57pm On May 23, 2020
Igbo's will never love the Yoruba's,after killing 3million Igbo's you want me to love such??
Op I am sure you either a yoruba or naive igbo boy,wait till they betray you like awo did to ojukwu, obasanjo did to ijaw people,Yoruba did to good luck after they promised him there votes then you will understand...every reasonable igboid should agitate for Biafra cos that's our only hope of growing....to be the best we were meant to be,like lurd lurdgard said...
Re: Yourbas And Igbos Alleged Hatred by Gracchus: 11:23pm On May 23, 2020
[s][/s]
mystery22:
Igbo's will never love the Yoruba's,after killing 3million Igbo's you want me to love such??
Op I am sure you either a yoruba or naive igbo boy,wait till they betray you like awo did to ojukwu, obasanjo did to ijaw people,Yoruba did to good luck after they promised him there votes then you will understand...every reasonable igboid should agitate for Biafra cos that's our only hope of growing....to be the best we were meant to be,like lurd lurdgard said...
[s][/s] Sorry nigger, we don't need your love and we have never asked for your useless love all our lives. Thankfully, nothing, absolutely nothing link's us together, not borders, not rivers, not anything, so y'll should face your region just as we face ours too as we don't meddle in anything that relates to your region.
Re: Yourbas And Igbos Alleged Hatred by dododawa1: 11:53pm On May 23, 2020
Politicians being HATE to tribe group, l love the igbo and their are best friends till date just few Yoruba are friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Sends Strong Warning to Election Riggers In U.S Elections / Apologise To Ekiti. TY Danjuma Murdered Fajuyi / Mr Isa Ali Pantami All Of A Sudden Is Taller Than Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.