Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) (12247 Views)

She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) by mytime24(f): 3:18pm On May 22, 2020
Mayb she told her parents she's going to night vigil
Re: Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) by kiddkash(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2020
PrettyPrint:
you won't understand until you are my father's daughter
true.
also! you look nice
Re: Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) by Elton02(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2020
grin The Boyfrend its the Paparazzi..Asin u no get
Re: Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) by henrycloud: 3:54pm On May 22, 2020
Hello guys. Please I need the name of an old nollywood film. The plot was on girls living fake and pretentious lives. Nse Ikpe Etim was one of the actress. It had this scene where a young man wanted to buy tea but ended up leaving without it because of the series of annoying questions he was being asked.
Abeg make una help me. I wan use am relax this evening.

Quote me it you know am.
Re: Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) by kiddkash(m): 4:26pm On May 22, 2020
PrettyPrint:
you bad gyal
Re: Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) by Xavi2019: 5:01pm On May 22, 2020
meobizy:

Teenagers shouldn’t have fun because of a story book people with mental illness wrote? Some of you people live depressing lives. I swear on it.
".....Storybook People with mental illness wrote?.."
Your head needs to be examined, I swear on it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) by SultanM: 5:39pm On May 22, 2020
PrettyPrint:
Re: Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) by Okoroawusa: 5:56pm On May 22, 2020
kurupt1:
See them scantily dressed.The hoeing that happens now has made Sodom and gommorah a child's play
Sodom and Gommorah women are innocent compared to these our women , especially Lagos,pH and Abuja women!!
1. These are not Nigerians

2.This is looking like a club or party

3. You need to know that the world doesn't revolve around your view or opinion

4. You will not make a good brother, husband or father because you will easily be deceived with outward show of righteousness through dressing or behaviour.
Re: Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) by Okoroawusa: 6:03pm On May 22, 2020
PrettyPrint:
Hahahahaha... your papa harsh abi?

I know a man who was too harsh to his daughters while growing that 2 out of his 3 daughters ended up getting pregnant without being married.
Re: Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 22, 2020
same way I hide my face so that my dad won't bump on me on any social media platform lol
Re: Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:20pm On May 22, 2020
cybriz82:
Dude on d last pic come resemble dat guy on Johnson family..(tvshow) d one acting like an slowpoke..
.. Spiff . I guess
Re: Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:58pm On May 22, 2020
They look like Latin America girls. Some are hot 🔅✌️
Re: Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) by cybriz82(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
.. Spiff . I guess

Yeah...
Re: Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) by cybriz82(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2020
VickyRotex:

Spiff? AKA "Guys thinking deep" lol

Abi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) by Bobgattii: 8:14pm On May 22, 2020
I know her,, na Sia coolI know her,, na Sia
Re: Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) by nairaman66(m): 8:46pm On May 22, 2020
All I see is a girl that loves doggies!! grin
Re: Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) by sirjoggy(m): 9:51pm On May 22, 2020
In Small doctor voice if you get money hide your face
Re: Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 22, 2020
When you sneak out of your house to a party.
Re: Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) by backtalkG(m): 11:29pm On May 22, 2020
nice ass, she go sabi position
Re: Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) by finalboss(m): 1:18am On May 23, 2020
meobizy:

Teenagers shouldn’t have fun because of a story book people with mental illness wrote? Some of you people live depressing lives. I swear on it.
I
Mean Yahweh can be such a prude.
Re: Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) by Chommybaby(f): 3:47am On May 23, 2020
kurupt1:
See them scantily dressed.The hoeing that happens now has made Sodom and gommorah a child's play
Sodom and Gommorah women are innocent compared to these our women , especially Lagos,pH and Abuja women!!

You have issues oo....
Those are not even Nigerians..
And I can bet too that this is not Nigeria...
Easy A beg!!!
Re: Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) by socialmediaman: 4:35am On May 23, 2020
PrettyPrint:

Na so your life be?
Re: Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) by iPrevail(m): 8:43am On May 23, 2020
meobizy:

Hoeing around, multiplying body counts and contracting STDs is the new definition of fun?

(1) (2) (Reply)

But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... / Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? / Help, Xvideos Has Finished Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.