Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice (4200 Views)

Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) / Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by saweide: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
Good afternoon romancelanders .
My name is segun am 39 years old in relationship with a 34 year old lady living far from me in another state in South West here
She is a single mother of 2 and she is a widow ,she lost her husband 4 years ago and am a single father of two as well so I met her on Facebook and she told me all about her and we both accepted to date each other since I met this lady she has been so caring and romantic and all that but what is giving me concern is that there is this her particular neighbour leaving In her flat in the Same compound.
The neignor is a married man with 2 kids and living with his wife but he live upstairs while she stay downstairs so whenever I visited this lady and the neighbour Is around she will shut me up and tell me to be talking silently and moreso if i want to make calls at times and am talking she will run to where I am and cover my mouth with her hand that she don't want her neighbour to hear me that she does not want them to know that she harbour a man in the house .
I felt so worried and concerned so one day I sat her down and ask her if there is something BTW her and the man she said no that even the man is a pastor that she just don't want then to see her with any man now and I ask her why she said if I Bleep up later that to bring another man again to the house will be a shame for her and that is the only reason but I find it hard to believe and it kept me wondering.
Because sometimes ladies might be funny and what amazed me most is that the people beside her shop around that area already knows me with her as her fiancee but just this only one neighbour she is hiding me from and this last weekend I went there ,we both hold our hands and strolling out on the street when she sighted her neighbour car coming towards us she immediately drop my hand left me and run to hide beside a tree .I was like what's the meaning of all these that are they the one feeding you..she said no that she just don't want them to see her with any man for now and she have vowed to me that there is no relationship BTW her .am tired and am suspecting something funny but I need advice should I stop this relationship for now till I found out or I should continue am so tired and disgusted about this attitude please give me good advise and no insult plsss

2 Likes

Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by Patented: 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
if you value your peace of mine. you either demand to be introduced to the Man as who you are or you should just walk away.
my inner mind says walk away sha

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
Do whatever you can to make her open up to you about the REAL reason why she hides you from that particular man.

Or try finding out through other means

1 Like

Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by saweide: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
Do whatever you can to make her open up to you about the REAL reason why she hides you from that particular man.

Or try finding out through other means

Ok thanks for your advice like which means can I take
Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by valdes00(m): 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
Na Person wey woman never show shege go dey doubt their capabilities....
Woman wey go Bleep u up and still manipulate you to be the villain...
Mr Man, you knw the truth urself but you find it hard to bliv.... You still waiting for someone to tell you that she's fucking the man coded.
Dnt bother taking her serious again, dnt bother wasting ur time. Na you and the pastor dey bang her, factos

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by saweide: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
Patented:
if you value your peace of mine. you either demand to be introduced to the Man as who you are or you should just walk away.
my inner mind says walk away sha

Thanks sir
Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by zed7: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
Are you a toddler? Only toddlers are easily deceived.

5 Likes

Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by saweide: 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
zed7:
Are you a toddler? Only toddlers are easily deceived.

How sir
Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by Cypress042(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
You're 39 years and she's 34 years?

Take this teenage hide and seek story else where. What advise do you need again.

5 Likes

Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by zed7: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
saweide:

How sir
You're asking how? You're either a troll or highly gullible.

2 Likes

Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by KidDarkness(m): 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
Try to find out yourself without asking her. There are two things, she might be telling you the truth and she might be lying.
So just prepare your mind for the worse so it won't come as a shock to you

1 Like

Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by flexxyworld(m): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2023
bros. you self. You haven't really committed to her to confirm you are here to stay or for the cookies. Take her serious and make your intentions clear. Then it will be easy to flaunt you. Maybe she has flaunted one or two guys before that didn't end well. Stop over thinking, at least she invited you to her house and not like you are paying her rent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by Spider20: 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
Lol
A dullard will always be a dullard,
Lots of red-flag and still you're ignoring it
A Grown up man for that matter.
Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by Rokiat(f): 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
The truth is you are just a fling aka a side nigga. Yes many women think like men too. Enjoy your subscription your time will be up soon.

You either walk away now or you enjoy it while it last the choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by A4alpha: 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
Oga you are the side guy and the past-or is the main financia.. drop your intention and play the game with her.. when you are done chopping, clean mouth and move on.. don't you ever privatize public property.
Simp-le thing

5 Likes

Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by advanceDNA: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
saweide:
please give me good advise and no insult plsss

It could be that she relates with the pastor on a holy holy level....so she's trying to hide the fact that she fvcks with all her holy holy life...

.....also the pastor may have introduced her to or promised to introduce to one someone promising....hence her sneaking around, not wanting the pastor to know.....

Worst case scenario is that pastor is fvcking her...

Wateva it is...get ur FBI suit .....check her phone, whatsapp, and check her messaes with the pastor..etc...if there's no chat history ...somethimg is going on btw them

...get another facebook account and start chatting he just to know the type of person she is.....and be on the look out for redflags........if she's cheating...u will find something...

4 Likes

Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by FODA(m): 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
saweide:
My name is segun am 39 years old in relationship with a 34 year old lady living far from me in another state in South West here
She is a single mother of 2 and she is a widow ,she lost her husband 4 years ago and am a single father of two as well so I met her on Facebook and she told me all about her and we both accepted to date each other since I met this lady she has been so caring and romantic and all that but what is giving me concern is that there is this her particular neighbour leaving In her flat in the Same compound.
The neignor is a married man with 2 kids and living with his wife but he live upstairs while she stay downstairs so whenever I visited this lady and the neighbour Is around she will shut me up and tell me to be talking silently and moreso if i want to make calls at times and am talking she will run to where I am and cover my mouth with her hand that she don't want her neighbour to hear me that she does not want them to know that she harbour a man in the house .
I felt so worried and concerned so one day I sat her down and ask her if there is something BTW her and the man she said no that even the man is a pastor that she just don't want then to see her with any man now and I ask her why she said if I Bleep up later that to bring another man again to the house will be a shame for her and that is the only reason but I find it hard to believe and it kept me wondering.
Because sometimes ladies might be funny and what amazed me most is that the people beside her shop around that area already knows me with her as her fiancee but just this only one neighbour she is hiding me from and this last weekend I went there ,we both hold our hands and strolling out on the street when she sighted her neighbour car coming towards us she immediately drop my hand left me and run to hide beside a tree .I was like what's the meaning of all these that are they the one feeding you..she said no that she just don't want them to see her with any man for now and she have vowed to me that there is no relationship BTW her .am tired and am suspecting something funny but I need advice should I stop this relationship for now till I found out or I should continue am so tired and disgusted about this attitude please give me good advise and no insult plsss
she might be dating someone very close to the man

1 Like

Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by Aklee4994(m): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
If there’s no technology won’t you advice yourself in this kind of situation....after some people will be saying nairaland is full of kid 👦 after all a man of 39 years is coming here for advice from the Real street movement association(RSMA).Redpiller association of nairaland over to you.
Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by blaquebelle: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
I think it's a case where the neighbours are holier than thou, seeing as she called him a pastor, so they might see her as a wayward single mother carrying about men to her house. She might just be worried about her reputation since single mothers are always painted in a bad light here in Nigeria. Although, unless the man is also her landlord, It really shouldn't phase her atall. She needs to handle the case with more maturity.

2 Likes

Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by Geovanni412(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
saweide:

Person dey hide you from another person

You come dey ask us...

You no know say na red flag. What if d man na d father of her kids? How u go know?

If u see what u don't understand, leave. Use ya head before dem use am for you.
Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
saweide:

does the above happens when ANY neighbour is around or just that man?!
Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by saweide: 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

does the above happens when ANY neighbour is around or just that man?!

It was 4 flat but she and the neibor in that compound
Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by NeeKlaus: 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
Become friends with one of her neighbors that knows you.

Get answers from the person. Or you bribe any young guy around there with one or two bottles of Chelsea and he will sing.

That's all.

4 Likes

Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
saweide:
It was 4 flat but she and the neibor in that compound

does she hide you from the neighbor's wife too?

2 Likes

Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by ThatrealestApex: 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
saweide:

How sure are you that the man is a pastor? undecided I also find it hard to believe her, my instincts is telling me that there's more to this bro,

I think you should take the bold step and find out more revelations yourself by secretly meeting that man she's shying away from and discuss as a bro to him,

You might just get the shock of your life about some things you'd hear!
Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by labake1(f): 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
flexxyworld:
bros. you self. You haven't really committed to her to confirm you are here to stay or for the cookies. Take her serious and make your intentions clear. Then it will be easy to flaunt you. Maybe she has flaunted one or two guys before that didn't end well. Stop over thinking, at least she invited you to her house and not like you are paying her rent.

Exactly
Some NL low mentality guys, go dey use their bitterness dey give bittered advice.

Not all women cheat
Not all women are unfaithful
Not all women lies
Not all women double date

Some women needs assurance. OP, follow this guy advice

2 Likes

Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by ItisWell22(f): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
Rokiat:
The truth is you are just a fling aka a side nigga. Yes many women think like men too. Enjoy your subscription your time will be up soon.

You either walk away now or you enjoy it while it last the choice is yours.

He may not be a side nigga per se.

Probably a lady who doesn’t want to lose on both ends.
She just probably sees op as the one she can hurt and get away with, not the chairman in her compound.

Just a typical case of ladies sacrificing forever for the present… 😢

2 Likes

Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by Rokiat(f): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
ItisWell22:

He may not be a side nigga per se.

Probably a lady who doesn’t want to lose on both ends.
She just probably sees op as the one she can hurt and get away with, not the chairman in her compound.

Just a typical case of ladies sacrificing forever for the present… 😢

You just proved my point. He is a side nigga.

2 Likes

Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by saweide: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

does she hide you from the neighbor's wife too?

Yes she does
Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by Shikena(m): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
Uncle Side Prick, that neighbor is definitely paying her bills and is responsible for the rent.
Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by SisterAnn(f): 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
saweide:
Op, there's nothing more to tell you. She has told you the truth. Some women are like her. But how long will she continue to worry about what people think about her?
Tell her to grow up!

But don't leave this good thing you have found because of this.

Don't you have a comfortable place of your own? She can come over more often while you reduce your visit.

Give her time.
Re: She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice by SisterAnn(f): 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
Shikena:
Uncle Side Prick, that neighbor is definitely paying her bills and is responsible for the rent.
That's a big lie, otherwise she won't be inviting Op to the house and even the street people know them as an item.

She said the neighbor is a pastor, that could be why she's hiding her affair from them
But mehn, fvvck pastors! She should be free to live her life how she wants it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Jaruma Behaving Erratically Before She Went To Psychiatric Hospital / I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. / Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.