Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? (11827 Views)

Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? / See The Parting Gift A Random Guy Left On A Lady's Thighs After Dancing With Her / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by Jewessgratitud3: 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
Just want to know if I'm not crossing boundaries.

A married colleague of mine is always disturbing me everytime that he likes the perf I'm wearing and requested I get him one. Ivebbeen posting him because, one, this perfume is expensive. Secondly he's a married man and I don't think it's a good idea to gift someones husband such a suggestive gift.

Now the harassment became too much on Monday and I said ok, I'm going to get him one. So I just got him the perf now but suddenly began to have this feeling πŸ€” that its somehow. what if the wife finds out it's from me . I don't want problems oh.. I think I even asked him if I should give him the money or get him the perf and he said to get him the perf.

Should I go ahead and gift him the perf?
Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by Reminderz: 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
he might be communicating to you indirectly that he likes you, and not the perf...so he doesn't want to come direct, so in case you accuse him, he can easily exonerate himself... in order words, he wants to have a taste of you... I guess you're a lady, he fit use perf level take enter you, and before you know, you're a married man's side chic...

he might just like the perf you're wearing and nothing attached but if that's really the case, he would have given you the money to buy it for him if he's really serious about the "perf" and not you... Lol abi e wan talk say e nor know where dem dey sell perf? Op nor lie, you sef like am abi? No be why you volunteer to give am the money or buy him the perf? Lol, you should have asked for the money to get it for him as well..

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by LarryCork: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

A married colleague of mine is always disturbing me everytime that he likes the perf I'm wearing and requested I get him one. Ivebbeen posting him because, one, this perfume is expensive. Secondly he's a married man and I don't think it's a good idea to gift someones husband such a suggestive gift.

Now the harassment became too much on Monday and I said ok, I'm going to get him one. So I just got him the perf now but suddenly began to have this feeling πŸ€” that its somehow. what if the wife finds out it's from me . I don't want problems oh.. I think I even asked him if I should give him the money or get him the perf and he said to get him the perf.

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by LarryCork: 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Brother are u gay?Why r u given man a perfume? are u gay?Why are u gay sir??(no oofencse) angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by SonofGod231: 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
If it's nothing "Hugo Boss" then forget it.
You can't be buying some Muslim oil for a married chap. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by Jewessgratitud3: 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
Reminderz:
he might be communicating to you indirectly that he likes you, and not the perf...so he doesn't want to come direct, so in case you accuse him, he can easily exonerate himself... in order words, he wants to have a taste of you... I guess you're a lady, he fit use perf level take enter you, and before you know, you're a married man's side chic...

he might just like the perf you're wearing and nothing attached but if that's really the case, he would have given you the money to buy it for him if he's really serious about the "perf" and not you... Lol abi e wan talk say e nor know where dem dey sell perf? Op nor lie, you sef like am abi? No be why you volunteer to give am the money or buy him the perf? Lol, you should have asked for the money to get it for him as well..

Like him? No way!

He's always taxing me because I do some small businesses at work that pass through his table. So he's always like I should settle him and all that and truly I've never settled him since I Ve been doing that bizness. Thats why I said let me just do it for him.

Wetin I want take married man do? cheesy

Please you guys should read at the bolded that was what brought about the taxing and he insisting I get him a perf.

qtx:

That man is up to something. It may not look like it now, but one day you will come back and start looking for this comment to say, and he said it o. B kiafu.
Bidmaster:
Your story no clear, why not tell him the name of the perfume so he can get it by himself instead There's something you are not telling us.
mikeapollo:

Just tell him the name and maker of the perfume, let him go get it or he gives you the money to buy for him
Giving him perfume could signal that you are interested in close relationship/friendship with him, hence any other thing can follow, including dating and sleeping with him.
Bigchristo:
Just say it openly that you like the man and he likes you too , otherwise you won’t be seeking our advice to say no or write the name of the perfume for him to buy it by himself, as I am I can’t directly tell anyone the name of my perfume and the person can not actually know the name because I wear like 3 or 4 perfumes I don’t want to smell the same way with someone else, even if me and my wife is stepping out for event I spray like 5 because she will definitely like to spray my perfume to differentiate between me n she while we are out I use multiple scent πŸ˜‚πŸ€­

Nor be my fault I too like to smell nice
Bigchristo:
Just say it openly that you like the man and he likes you too , otherwise you won’t be seeking our advice to say no or write the name of the perfume for him to buy it by himself, as I am I can’t directly tell anyone the name of my perfume and the person can not actually know the name because I wear like 3 or 4 perfumes I don’t want to smell the same way with someone else, even if me and my wife is stepping out for event I spray like 5 because she will definitely like to spray my perfume to differentiate between me n she while we are out I use multiple scent πŸ˜‚πŸ€­

Nor be my fault I too like to smell nice
If I like him you think I'll post it here?

Ijaya123:
What I do not understand is why exactly do you owe him a perfume?
If he wants one, tell him the name of the perfume so he can go and get it himself
The bolded is why
michlins:
Why is it difficult for people to say no. Like, I will not buy you this because I don't want to

Honestly some issues are none issues
Read the bolded.
Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by Jewessgratitud3: 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
SonofGod231:
If it's nothing "Hugo Boss" then forget it.
You can't be buying some Muslim oil for a married chap. grin

Is Hugo boss the only men's perfume you know? Ok but that's not what I got him

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
Imagine wearing the same smell with your colleague at work and a married man at that...it can't be me grin . To make matter worse when asked why you smell the same, he will respond that you got it for him. Arrrrrgggghhhhhh so suggestive grin too intimate!

The married man is definitely clueless or he's just being intentionally mischievous

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by VinnyBaba: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
According to Warri proverb, Na from Clap, Dem dey Enter Dance! πŸ™πŸ˜’

OP, You and This ur Boss will soon Start to MigriMor!.😏

Dat's how one of my Busty Female Colleagues used to Ask me to buy Her Banga Rice with Kpomor Sauce every Afternoon!.πŸ™‚

Until, She visited me one Day and Gave me Sweet 'Kpomor' to Chop! 😊😎😎

23 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by SonofGod231: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Is Hugo boss the only men's perfume you know? Ok but that's not what I got him
Maybe.... It's a gesture normally used, "Boss for a Boss". I'm just meddling with you no offense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by Puss360(f): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
Lol.. It's not right... Perfumes, deodorant and other cologne sometimes appeals to the sense of smell....
Infact in some cases, we can be so used to someone's body scent that we can actually tell when the person is closeby....
So now, most times, women buys a particular perfume for their husband coz they like the smell and want their husband to smell that way...
When a man is married and you gift him a perfume, it's not bad, but if confronted how will u explain that u don't want the man to smell the way you like?
Give him something platonic not something indirectly connected to emotions

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by garriAndsugar: 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Too much analysis untop perfume.. just carry am give me make everything end

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by ireke(m): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

What nonsense is this? The perfume no get name? Abi dem no dey sell am for open market?

Just give him the name and where you bought it. Don't put your hands into wetin no concern you. Like someone said, he may just be using style to enter you without implicating himself, and I totally agree. If your eye no dey there, please give him the name of the perfume and where he can buy it. Further discussions about the issue will only complicate things for you.

10 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by 1Sharon(f): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
Why would a man want to smell like a woman.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
Persephone1:
Imagine wearing the same smell with your colleague at work and a married man at that...it can't be me grin . To make matter worse when asked why you smell the same, he will respond that you got it for him. Arrrrrgggghhhhhh so suggestive grin too intimate!

The married man is definitely clueless or he's just being intentionally mischievous

I don't go there everyday. Just once in a week. So there's no way we are going to be twinning with the perf besides I have other fragrances so I can always wear something different any day I'm going there.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by ireke(m): 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Like him? No way!

He's always taxing me because I do some small businesses at work that pases through his table. So he's always like I should settle him and all that and truly I've never settled him since I Ve been doing that bizness. Thats why I said let me just do it for him.

Wetin I want take married man do? cheesy

I believe a gift from you to the man would mean different things to both of you. So you need to be careful. Buy him a commensurately expensive item. Something that could be easily consumable and easily perishable, pay for a meal or something like that. Even as a guy, I am always careful about giving ladies anything that they can hold on to and say "it reminds me of you" or something they can show to their folks to say "he got me this".

Don't walk into his trap.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
Puss360:
Lol.. It's not right... Perfumes, deodorant and other cologne sometimes appeals to the sense of smell....
Infact in some cases, we can be so used to someone's body scent that we can actually tell when the person is closeby....
So now, most times, women buys a particular perfume for their husband coz they like the smell and want their husband to smell that way...
When a man is married and you gift him a perfume, it's not bad, but if confronted how will u explain that u don't want the man to smell the way you like?
Give him something platonic not something indirectly connected to emotions

Hmm .. now that I already bought it πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”. I'll just avoid using it on days I go there.
Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by ireke(m): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Hmm .. now that I already bought it πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”. I'll just avoid using it on days I go there.

why are you now bothering our heads if you don buy am? you don give am self. Na wah for Nairaland o

7 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by Puss360(f): 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Maybe... Maybe not....

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I don't go there everyday. Just once in a week. So there's no way we are going to be twinning with the perf besides I have other fragrances so I can always wear something different any day I'm going there.
Interesting
Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
1Sharon:
It's a unisex perf but it's a bit on the strong side.
Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
1Sharon:
grin grin
Very good question grin grin That man is mischievous grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
ireke:

What nonsense is this? The perfume no get name? Abi dem no dey sell am for open market?

Just give him the name and where you bought it. Don't put your hands into wetin no concern you. Like someone said, he may just be using style to enter you without implicating himself, and I totally agree. If your eye no dey there, please give him the name of the perfume and where he can buy it. Further discussions about the issue will only complicate things for you.

Hmmm
Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by 1Sharon(f): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin
Very good question grin grin That man is mischievous grin grin

Lol yeah. It's not about the perfume
Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:28am On Oct 20, 2023
Hi Jewessgratitud3 ive messaged u it's about something important

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2023
One relative of mine back then in 2021 once asked me to buy him a perfume set for men, that he'll give me some money for me to go and buy it for him... His family forced him into an arranged marriage and he doesn't get along with his wife, on top of that, he's old fashioned and doesn't know much.

I refused and told him that I don't want to seem like I'm trying to get in between him and his wife because she will start questioning where he got the perfume set from... He assured me that nothing would happen, but the answer was still NO!!!

So if you don't mind getting into trouble with his wife, then you can go ahead and gift him the perfume.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by Jewessgratitud3: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
Hi Jewessgratitud3 ive messaged u it's about something important
Can't access the email Γ ccount anymore. Working on it.

Can you say what its about here?
Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by porthouse7(f): 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
You want to seduce married man abi

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by KpukpuyekePikin(f): 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
You are a confirmed olosho that do both married men and single men alike.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Una go smell una sef πŸ˜’, u don Perceive bunt dried pepper 🌢 before ? E dey choke
Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by Beremx(f): 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
Nothing wrong giving a married woman perfume. A gift is a gift

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? by Antoeni(m): 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
The Right Gift For a Married Man is a Good Mouth Action

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Women Should Know About Love By Age 30 / I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... / Things Men Wished Women Knew!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.