Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Did Chioma Work On Her Boobs To Impress Fiance Davido? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did Chioma Work On Her Boobs To Impress Fiance Davido? (1154 Views)

Boobs Lockdown! Singer, Lizzo Flaunts Her Boobs To Ring In 32nd Birthday (photo) / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Chioma Work On Her Boobs To Impress Fiance Davido? by obiagelilouis: 12:06pm On May 22, 2020
Of course the post birth body of any woman isn't same with her pre-childbirth body.

We have seen Chioma a number of times after she delivered her Son Ifeanyi whom she bore for Davido.

Recall Davido grabbing her Boobs at the reception of his brother's wedding in Dubai.

Could it be she did it for Davido? See the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH__e9UbIPQ
Re: Did Chioma Work On Her Boobs To Impress Fiance Davido? by obiagelilouis: 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How Do Guys Send D!ck Pics To Girls? Does It Work? / I Wish I Can Find Love In My Poverty – Nigerian Man Cries Out / Rate My Profile Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.