Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej (10488 Views)

Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her / Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by henrycloud: 5:24pm On May 22, 2020
Nigerian blogeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssss

Na wa o.
Sha, the next time go be shot gun for ya....
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Auxigen(m): 5:27pm On May 22, 2020
Lies lies lies
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Zionbel(m): 5:32pm On May 22, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
I can feel, see, and smell lies oozing out of your poorly written script. Take this down. You're embarrassing yourself.
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Walexdubia(m): 6:03pm On May 22, 2020
Buezejames:
Naijafixed A home flourished with Gossip,Gist,sports news,Entertainment.Read and get tired here https://www.Naijafixed.com

I wonders if my husband has a spiritual problem.But doctor and a psychologist we ran said that he is suffering from sad.Ever since then,we go for counseling ,but yet no atom of positive effect on him

It all started when we were dating. we don’t normally have sex. He always tell me that he don’t want to rush anything or offend hi maker by involving in premarital sex. we dated for 2 years without sex only kissing, hugging and sleeping on each other. Immediately we got married, we had a quick sex which resulted to my first son. He even wrote sex time table and pasted it in our room. Anytime am horney and demanded for $ex, he will tell me that he is in prayer week or we will have a short quicky. I got used to the quickie.

“Last 7 months, he called in the midnight and told me that he has not enjoyed sex as a married man, we talked about it and i promised him t do my best that i don’t enjoy it too. We agrred to enhance our sexual Life.

“Three days Later, He came home with a gift which led to a shot romance i have never witnessed before, since our 3 years of marriage it led to a rough $ex, he was beating me and hitting me with anything he placed his hands on moaning while i was crying and trying to escape.Our plastic jug i placed beside our bed was smashed on my head, he even used his belt, whipping me like a thief and moaning till he cum.

“He pleased to me and told me that he enjoyed it. He took me to hospital and they gave pain killer. Later he explained it is the only way he enjoys $ex. That if he didn’t see me in pain, won’t enjoy the sex. That incident alone got me afraid. I started avoiding him in bed. I later found out that am pregnant and the nurses told me that i need to be having sex with my husband now.

“I told him that, and he was very happy. That Night, we had another rough sex which lead to another injuries, he later bought a chain and key for me to use and chain him if he turns wild but it didn’t work. I talked to a friend and she directed us to a physiologist and a doctor, he was given drugs and started counselling.

“As am talking to you now, we had sex two days ago, he nearly killed me with hammer, he didn’t even remember that i was pregnant, he raised me up and hit me on our drawer, he smashed our standing mirror on my bum bum. it was our neighbors that rescued me when they heard my cry and noise that was coming from our room. I didn’t even know when i was rushed to hospital because i fainted because he hit my head on our wooden bed. Thank God for my neighbor who came for my rescue because i wouldn’t have come out alive till he cum because according to doctor, he said that i ave a small brain injury and my baby is not in good condition, my mum and my elder brother is in the hospital now. They said he won’t marry me again.

“I love this man and he loves me, leaving him in this kind of problem will it help him? will i be able to abandon my first child there and go? He has been pleading to see me and pay the hospital bill or even know the condition of my wounds but my brother refused. Please i need advice..

Read more latest updates here @https://naijafixed.com/2020/05/22/queenelenora-blasts-nigerians-who-supports-the-malicious-popular-anambra-pastor-odumeje/
I'm just laughing coz I don't know what to say,alot of strange things are happening in this world Sha.
Go see ur psychologist again...
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Kingseex1(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2020
paqman:
He needs daboski take him to odumeje i think he as a solution to your husband problem
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by olancho: 6:37pm On May 22, 2020
Only TB Joshua can deliver him. He has a bad spirit in him that react whenever he wants to cum. He has a spiritwife. After deliverance from TB he should proceed to Odumeje the liquid metal for wrestling deliverance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 22, 2020
Abeg, run for Your life make e nor go kill You. Seeing You in pain boosts his sexual dominance over You. Leave him Oh at least for a long while before You can see if he can adjust into normal human nature. Some will take a lady into their room and neighbors wiil be hearing all sorts of cries from the lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 22, 2020
habsydiamond:
madam don marry beast oo. only God knows how those people enjoy the intimacy. some will nearly choke the lady to death all because of sex. some will flog till the yansh turn red.. i think slave trade has been abolished long time ago nao. what some people do in the other room is not different to master and slave action. there is one name it is called..
. Bros na true talk U talk. Sadly some Men enjoy having violent sex they feel a woman is not supposed to enjoy sex but feel pains and have injury.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Folzye(m): 7:30pm On May 22, 2020
These people have turned Nairaland to a dump site.. Aha! Very fake story, but it made me laugh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by leunseyis(m): 7:34pm On May 22, 2020
such is life
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by sosospence(m): 7:41pm On May 22, 2020
oneman2k7:
That man must be Randy Orton or Drew McIntyre
The fiend
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by jefy(m): 7:59pm On May 22, 2020
Lolz,this got me really craking my ribs,been a while i laughed this hard. Thanks for the lines. But seriously,this cant be real...if it's true and you are still alive,it means it's a miracle.
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Ken4agent(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2020
Test the goods u won buy dem no go hear...no sex b4 marriage gang grin that his sexual orientation..
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by abelprice(m): 8:17pm On May 22, 2020
awon set 50 shades of grey
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:22pm On May 22, 2020
Anyahuruagu:
If you anyone believes this, the person can also believe the camel eye of needle notion.
There are actually people like this bro!

1 Like

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:23pm On May 22, 2020
You wan die there? If yes then go back, if no , then give him some space o.
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by owen37: 8:30pm On May 22, 2020
Really
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by habsydiamond(m): 8:48pm On May 22, 2020
Fion:
. Bros na true talk U talk. Sadly some Men enjoy having violent sex they feel a woman is not supposed to enjoy sex but feel pains and have inury.
haba....thats wickedness... Having sex ought to be a pleasureable event and not to be nursing injuries after. Moveover, i hear say some women prefer that kind of life o

1 Like

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:54pm On May 22, 2020
Buezejames:
Naijafixed A home flourished with Gossip,Gist,sports news,Entertainment.Read and get tired here https://www.Naijafixed.com

I wonders if my husband has a spiritual problem.But doctor and a psychologist we ran said that he is suffering from sad.Ever since then,we go for counseling ,but yet no atom of positive effect on him

It all started when we were dating. we don’t normally have sex. He always tell me that he don’t want to rush anything or offend hi maker by involving in premarital sex. we dated for 2 years without sex only kissing, hugging and sleeping on each other. Immediately we got married, we had a quick sex which resulted to my first son. He even wrote sex time table and pasted it in our room. Anytime am horney and demanded for $ex, he will tell me that he is in prayer week or we will have a short quicky. I got used to the quickie.

“Last 7 months, he called in the midnight and told me that he has not enjoyed sex as a married man, we talked about it and i promised him t do my best that i don’t enjoy it too. We agrred to enhance our sexual Life.

“Three days Later, He came home with a gift which led to a shot romance i have never witnessed before, since our 3 years of marriage it led to a rough $ex, he was beating me and hitting me with anything he placed his hands on moaning while i was crying and trying to escape.Our plastic jug i placed beside our bed was smashed on my head, he even used his belt, whipping me like a thief and moaning till he cum.

“He pleased to me and told me that he enjoyed it. He took me to hospital and they gave pain killer. Later he explained it is the only way he enjoys $ex. That if he didn’t see me in pain, won’t enjoy the sex. That incident alone got me afraid. I started avoiding him in bed. I later found out that am pregnant and the nurses told me that i need to be having sex with my husband now.

“I told him that, and he was very happy. That Night, we had another rough sex which lead to another injuries, he later bought a chain and key for me to use and chain him if he turns wild but it didn’t work. I talked to a friend and she directed us to a physiologist and a doctor, he was given drugs and started counselling.

“As am talking to you now, we had sex two days ago, he nearly killed me with hammer, he didn’t even remember that i was pregnant, he raised me up and hit me on our drawer, he smashed our standing mirror on my bum bum. it was our neighbors that rescued me when they heard my cry and noise that was coming from our room. I didn’t even know when i was rushed to hospital because i fainted because he hit my head on our wooden bed. Thank God for my neighbor who came for my rescue because i wouldn’t have come out alive till he cum because according to doctor, he said that i ave a small brain injury and my baby is not in good condition, my mum and my elder brother is in the hospital now. They said he won’t marry me again.

“I love this man and he loves me, leaving him in this kind of problem will it help him? will i be able to abandon my first child there and go? He has been pleading to see me and pay the hospital bill or even know the condition of my wounds but my brother refused. Please i need advice..

Read more latest updates here @https://naijafixed.com/2020/05/22/queenelenora-blasts-nigerians-who-supports-the-malicious-popular-anambra-pastor-odumeje/

That's his fetish undecided
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by BABSSSOO(m): 9:00pm On May 22, 2020
this thread should go to the comedy section pls....lwkmd
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 22, 2020
habsydiamond:
haba....thats wickedness... Having sex ought to be a pleasureable event and not to be nursing injuries after. Moveover, i hear say some women prefer that kind of life o
Bros, Likewise some women like being beaten up by their men. May be it's a fetish for them or may be those ones feel when a Man sees their tears, he tends to love them more.
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Nyamve1: 9:23pm On May 22, 2020
Wait oo, hw can this be? He carried u up and his thing is stil inside u? Sorry buh this' funny
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Isobug: 9:41pm On May 22, 2020
Believe this crap of a story and you can believe anything
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Tedpgrass: 10:08pm On May 22, 2020
Buezejames:

Some people will be "loving " till they enter grave and be slowly covered by sand..

He beat you till you went into a coma whilst pregnant.. After smashing mirror, hammer on you... And you're still singing love..
This is extreme BDSM or even worse..

You better get your son and run for your dear life. Share access once you're certain he won't harm your son.

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 22, 2020
BDSM sex gone another level
used to think bdsm is a white thing but it seems more blacks are into it
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Tedpgrass: 10:13pm On May 22, 2020
Isobug:

There have been reports of extreme BDSM resulting in homicides... So it's not impossible.

The advantage this lady has, is that the hubby is increasing his manifestation of sadistic behaviour..little by little.. So she can remove herself from the situation.

The homicide victims were not so lucky as many were within transactional arrangements and possibly misusing drugs at the time to recognise early .... how fatal the encounter was to be....

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Tedpgrass: 10:15pm On May 22, 2020
lefulefu:
BDSM sex gone another level
used to think bdsm is a white thing but it seems more blacks are into it

It cuts across races but may be better tolerated in the Western world where there is a ready availability of partners or parties.. Ruling out concerns about legalities of non-consensual activity, and .... then fuelled by drugs/ alcohol ........ The use of safe words in a controlled environment gives a sense of safety as well initially.... until extreme forms are practised.

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 22, 2020
Tedpgrass:

It cuts across races but may be better tolerated in the Western world where there is a ready availability of partners or parties.. Ruling out non-consensual activity, laced with drugs .. The use of safe words gives a sense of safety as well.

there was one i watched on investigative discovery channel.the lady was talking about how she was sexually enslaved wen she was in the bdsm thing.her partner would force her to drink his urine and sometimes whip her so bad that her skin would pull off
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 22, 2020
Isobug:
they are bdsm couple
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by PoliticallyInco: 11:00pm On May 22, 2020
Buezejames:

Well that is his kink.

He believe in rough sex.

BDSM of sort.

He is a giver of BDSM and not a receiver.

Usually this comes from deeply rooted psychological experience and scars. Perhaps his dad was this way. Or he experienced such a thing as a child. Either directly or through a movie etc.

This is deeply imprinted on his mind. Unfortunately he has an unwilling partner.

-You either accept this.

-Or he accepts your own way.

-Or you compromise a little.

Finally if these don't work, you call off the marriage. He might fatally hurt you in future.

1 Like

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Tedpgrass: 11:01pm On May 22, 2020
lefulefu:
there was one i watched on investigative discovery channel.the lady was talking about how she was sexually enslaved wen she was in the bdsm thing.her partner would force her to drink his urine and sometimes whip her so bad that her skin would pull off

Its an absurd perversion, definitely when Expressed in extreme form. Both for the sadistic and the masochistic participants. I feel that there might be an underlying, unresearched abuse or psychological trauma at some point.. For those who partake without drugs/alcohol....

I adjudged it to be similar to the "cutters"

But to each his/her own!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Love At 1st Sight" Is This Really True? / SEE The Big Africa Lady's Hips trending on IGram (18+photos) / Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.