Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Woman Asks “Is Anyone In Here” In The Restroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Asks “Is Anyone In Here” In The Restroom (1755 Views)

See Her Restroom / Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo / How Do I Seduce A Petty Husband - Hot Woman Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Asks “Is Anyone In Here” In The Restroom by mamagee3(f): 1:30pm On May 22, 2020
In an event place, I was in the restroom and a woman walked up to the bathroom stall and began asking “Is someone here...Is there someone here” when it’s obvious there was someone in there because the door was locked.

I found this strange and is this an African thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Asks “Is Anyone In Here” In The Restroom by Humanoid01(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2020
She just wanted to be sure, and no, it's not an African thing.

1 Like

Re: Woman Asks “Is Anyone In Here” In The Restroom by mamagee3(f): 1:39pm On May 22, 2020
Humanoid01:
She just wanted to be sure, and no, it's not an African thing.
She was sure, if not how else did the door turn up locked? grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Asks “Is Anyone In Here” In The Restroom by Humanoid01(m): 1:41pm On May 22, 2020
mamagee3:

She was sure, if not how else did the door turn up locked? grin
Did she try to open it?

The fact that it was closed doesn't necessarily mean that it was locked, so she wouldn't be too sure.
Re: Woman Asks “Is Anyone In Here” In The Restroom by gasparpisciotta: 1:46pm On May 22, 2020
Asking ‘if anyone is there?’ is out of courtesy and has nothing to do with race.
It is bush people that make attempts to open restroom doors without knocking or asking if anyone is there.....
Do you enter a stranger’s house without knocking or saying hello if the doors were left open.
Re: Woman Asks “Is Anyone In Here” In The Restroom by mamagee3(f): 1:50pm On May 22, 2020
Humanoid01:

Did she try to open it?

The fact that it was closed doesn't necessarily mean that it was locked, so she wouldn't be too sure.
She pushed the door and it was locked.

I feel like she followed me to the restroom for some reason .
Re: Woman Asks “Is Anyone In Here” In The Restroom by Humanoid01(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2020
mamagee3:

When did she ask? Was it before or after she pushed the door?

My guess is she pushed the door after she asked, since no one answered. She probably thought it was just closed without being locked, so since no one answered, her next action was to try to know if the door was locked or not. That could be why she pushed the door.

Why do you think she'd want to follow you into the restroom?
Re: Woman Asks “Is Anyone In Here” In The Restroom by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 22, 2020
mamagee3:

why would she follow you and then wait till you go in and lock the door?
Re: Woman Asks “Is Anyone In Here” In The Restroom by mamagee3(f): 7:17pm On May 22, 2020
PrettyPrint:
why would she follow you and then wait till you go in and lock the door?
Just looking for trouble, I guess.
Re: Woman Asks “Is Anyone In Here” In The Restroom by mamagee3(f): 7:18pm On May 22, 2020
Humanoid01:

When did she ask? Was it before or after she pushed the door?

My guess is she pushed the door after she asked, since no one answered. She probably thought it was just closed without being locked, so since no one answered, her next action was to try to know if the door was locked or not. That could be why she pushed the door.

Why do you think she'd want to follow you into the restroom?
Before she began asking because she could hear footsteps plus the door was firmly locked.
Re: Woman Asks “Is Anyone In Here” In The Restroom by AhlexOfficial(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2020
mamagee3:

Go jor, your point no valid... No be everyshiit ona go dey come here come spin
Re: Woman Asks “Is Anyone In Here” In The Restroom by Humanoid01(m): 8:04pm On May 22, 2020
mamagee3:

Before she began asking because she could hear footsteps plus the door was firmly locked.
Lol then I think you got it all twisted. Why would she want to start a trouble with you??
Re: Woman Asks “Is Anyone In Here” In The Restroom by mamagee3(f): 9:19pm On May 22, 2020
Humanoid01:

Lol then I think you got it all twisted. Why would she want to start a trouble with you??
I believe she saw me in the event center as I was walking to the restroom and then followed me or she was already in the bathroom and saw me walk in to the bathroom stall

She then went over to my bathroom stall and began playing a game. She knew there was someone in that stall because if you obviously cannot walk in...it is locked from the inside.
Re: Woman Asks “Is Anyone In Here” In The Restroom by PoliticallyInco: 11:09pm On May 22, 2020
mamagee3:
In an event place, I was in the restroom and a woman walked up to the bathroom stall and began asking “Is someone here...Is there someone here” when it’s obvious there was someone in there because the door was locked.

I found this strange and is this an African thing?

Not it isnt.

People do that to make you hurry up also. Especially, where the facilities are limited. Secondly there have been instances doors have been faulty. They could Jam on their own depending on the type of lock. You could be there pressed and believing it is occupied when it is just a faulty lock or jammed/stuck door.

It is just instinctive for people to do this. It is like the "How are you"? And the "Fine" response. People hardly think before they reply.

Next time if you don't want to speak when she touches the door or knocks on it you too knock back from inside. She will know it is occupied.

Men do this a lot. A guy knocks from outside. We knock back from inside. We don't say a word. The point is gotten quickly that the place is occupied.

1 Like

Re: Woman Asks “Is Anyone In Here” In The Restroom by mamagee3(f): 11:16pm On May 22, 2020
PoliticallyInco:

Not it isnt.

People do that to make you hurry up also. Especially, where the facilities are limited. Secondly there have been instances doors have been faulty. They could Jam on their own depending on the type of lock. You could be there pressed and believing it is occupied when it is just a faulty lock or jammed/stuck door.

It is just instinctive for people to do this. It is like the "How are you"? And the "Fine" response. People hardly think before they reply.

Next time if you don't want to speak when she touches the door or knocks on it you too knock back from inside. She will know it is occupied.

Men do this a lot. A guy knocks from outside. We knock back from inside. We don't say a word. The point is gotten quickly that the place is occupied.
I flushed several times and she continued to ask... grin

Lady was up to something. grin
Re: Woman Asks “Is Anyone In Here” In The Restroom by Nobody: 1:51am On May 23, 2020
She asked a polite question
So you expect her to barge in just like that
Re: Woman Asks “Is Anyone In Here” In The Restroom by romeorailss: 3:46am On May 23, 2020
mamagee3:

I flushed several times and she continued to ask... grin

Lady was up to something. grin

Your shit must be very big o . Flushing several times
Re: Woman Asks “Is Anyone In Here” In The Restroom by mamagee3(f): 4:39am On May 23, 2020
romeorailss:

Your shit must be very big o . Flushing several times
Just to show her there was someone in there.

Just giving her signs but she continued to ask in a fake voice.
Re: Woman Asks “Is Anyone In Here” In The Restroom by romeorailss: 8:52am On May 23, 2020
mamagee3:

Just to show her there was someone in there.

Just giving her signs but she continued to ask in a fake voice.

grin ok good . But I know u shit big big grin
Re: Woman Asks “Is Anyone In Here” In The Restroom by prophetfire: 11:36am On May 23, 2020
mamagee3:

No she was stylishly trying to know if you need a headie from her. She admires U and felt U 'd have a big vulva, very good to collect headie. U missed a golden chance. Winkssss!

(1) (Reply)

Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) / I Now Have All The Things I Didnt Have When She Left... Learn From My Story / No Love Lost,no Love Found.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.