Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,296 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects (6922 Views)

Western Nigeria Development And News Thread / South West Development Commission Bill Causes Uproar At The Senate / Buhari Swears In Board Members Of North-East Development Commission (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by horsepower102: 6:28pm On May 22, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:
Since yesterday, we have been begging the ofemmanus to give us a list of Awolowo's achievement in the Midwest. Instead they are running from pillar to post constituting nuisance.

We are over ready for them. All their useless propaganda must be pulled down by force. Shady and unreliable people.

Get ready to wait forever. They cannot provide you with a list that doesn't exist

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Igando666: 6:28pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

What was the capital of old Eastern region?
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Igando666: 6:31pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

That's you and Yoruba issue. Sort it out with them. Before you do. It's jargons you wrote up there. Kindly read more about it.
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Igando666: 6:32pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

We are talking about old eastern region. Post the image here to see.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by gwafaeziokwu: 6:33pm On May 22, 2020
horsepower102:

Get ready to wait forever. They cannot provide you with a list that doesn't exist

grin

There is a reason the Wilkinson commission granted independence to them. They couldn't believe the level of nepotism and marginalisation on display.

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by gwafaeziokwu: 6:34pm On May 22, 2020
Asgard13:

Bros beg from now to eternity... nothing!

No levels.... na mouth and insults insults more insults and abuses...

Bayerebe is no just a name... but an identity

Heheheheheheh

You really studied these people.

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Sunshineg5(m): 6:38pm On May 22, 2020
ahaz:
name what awo did for the urhobis,ijaws,itsekiris,the Edo's,the aniomas,we are waiting
Here is reference to a article published by a scholar i. e researcher on Western region where he specifically referenced How the government built Hospitals in Warri province and introduced them to modern health care

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Asgard13: 6:39pm On May 22, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Heheheheheheh

You really studied these people.

I used to live with them for years... I know the whole Yoruba villages... from offa to ore ... down to Lagos to akoko ekiti..

No levels... only mouth..

No jokes.

8 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Igando666: 6:40pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:
Jargons.

All what you're posting is how you use minorities resources to develop enugu and umuahia.

Why was the old Easter capital moved from the calabar to enugu? At the same time the second was moved to umuahia?

Any one tell me?

All the paper are not clear, don't blind us pls
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Igando666: 6:40pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

Lie lie

Why do you people lie comfortably?
[/s]

4 Likes

[s]
MinorityOpinion:

They dare not!
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Asgard13: 6:42pm On May 22, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Here is reference to a article published by a scholar i. e researcher on Western region where he specifically referenced How the government built Hospitals in Warri province and introduced them to modern health care

Jargons!

I repeat bloody jargons! After milking mid west you brought this as achievements

You even check the year sad

Oga you gat nothing

Wetin Awolowo do for Midwest and don’t bring this nonsense online again

Behave!

No levels ...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Igando666: 6:42pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

Oh come on stop it. Don't give them hypertension.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Amarabae(f): 6:44pm On May 22, 2020
Sunshineg5:
All the none igbo areas generated the highest revenue, so why weren't they developed at the same pace as the igbos?

See the Ibibio areas of ibom with large revenue, yet not a single ibibio was chosen as a minister in the list we saw yesterday.

Why?
you are pained dear,
he backed up his claim with a tangible visual evidence,
you have no evidence, just making noise up and down.
pathetic

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Sunshineg5(m): 6:49pm On May 22, 2020
Amarabae:
you are pained dear, he backed up his claim with a tangible visual evidence, you have no evidence, just making noise up and down. pathetic
If you pained, don't worry I am not yet done with you grin
I have started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Amarabae(f): 6:50pm On May 22, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Jargons.

All what you're posting is how you use minorities resources to develop enugu and umuahia.

Why was the old Easter capital moved from the calabar to enugu? At the same time the second was moved to umuahia?

Any one tell me?

All the paper are not clear, don't blind us pls
This comment expose you as an impostor claiming south south.
calabar was never the capital of eastern Nigeria, it was Enugu right from day one.
rather calabar was Nigeria former capital before it moved to Lagos.
dear Kunle, be proud of your osun state for once

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Sunshineg5(m): 6:54pm On May 22, 2020
Asgard13:

Jargons!

I repeat bloody jargons! After milking mid west you brought this as achievements

You even check the year sad

Oga you gat nothing

Wetin Awolowo do for Midwest and don’t bring this nonsense online again

Behave!

No levels ...
Oh we don't milk because our land was almost twice bigger than Edo and Delta

Only Oyo state land mass is 28,000 km with Delta and Edo 34,000 km. if I add Ondo to Oyo state we will have 40000km

We sr

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Asgard13: 6:57pm On May 22, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Oh we don't milk because our land was almost twice bigger than Edo and Delta

Only Oyo state land mass is 28,000 km with Delta and Edo 34,000 km. if I add Ondo to Oyo state we will have 40000km

We sr

With cocoa grin

Oga sing that to the birds...
Wetin Awolowo do for Midwest people....

I no be choir..

If nothing tell say nothing.. we go pass..

No Dey cArry poff poff shoulder up.. Yoruba pride no help any person

cool

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Sunshineg5(m): 7:08pm On May 22, 2020
Asgard13:

With cocoa grin

Oga sing that to the birds...
Wetin Awolowo do for Midwest people....

I no be choir..

If nothing tell say nothing.. we go pass..

No Dey cArry poff poff shoulder up.. Yoruba pride no help any person

cool
Cocoa house was finished in 1965 when Midwest had already left West.
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 22, 2020
Amarabae:

This comment expose you as an impostor claiming south south.
calabar was never the capital of eastern Nigeria, it was Enugu right from day one.
rather calabar was Nigeria former capital before it moved to Lagos.
dear Kunle, be proud of your osun state for once

That's Google

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by hammerP: 7:11pm On May 22, 2020
pazienza:
Oil palm estates in Eket, Calaro, Elele, Ibiam , Nsadiop.

Rubber estates in Elele, Etche, Amaeke Abam,Biakpam, nko,Emeabiam, Obiti

Cocoa estates: Umuahia, Arochukwu, Obienyi, Obubra, Bende, ghe Ayuk,Boje

Eastern region was planning to ramp up its cocoa production to generate more revenues.

Nwanne, you are holding a very special work of authoriity.

That was written before the discovery of Oil and Gas.

We need our leaders to retrace their steps and start by implementing them.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by fhranchez(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2020
It has been ending in tears for some people in the past 2days. Sha, use lessons from the past to shape your future.

Playing Rodwave Pray_For_Love.

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Dedetwo(m): 7:20pm On May 22, 2020
Seerade029:

1. Awolowo vision is in education tho.
2. Minorities are very small (2 states) compared to majority (4 states.)

Ibo land.
Both SE and SS Are equal (3 states each)
The SS provided the resources while SE plunder it and gave them few industries

In case of west.
West provided majorly resources.

But, Awolowo provided free education, medical, to everyone
The results of the education is seen today, delta and Benin has high literacy rate ahead of any state in SS

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/11584648_screenshot20200522100834_png1084d96c237486afa458a35671e21cbf

You can check the records below.

During this era in discuss, eastern region used western region as rag to clean house. It was the same era of so-called free education Richard Akinjide was mortified and claimed the period "Produced only armed robbers and letter writers". This is a typical narrative only sourced from the loudmouthed groups.

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Dedetwo(m): 7:27pm On May 22, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/11585348_tmpcam7964381137656521976_jpegfa36a33136e203392231ecc71dbb8bbc

That's Google

You are naïve and treacherous to say the lest. Calabar was the administrative headquarter of both Oil River and Niger Coast Protectorates. Even it ones served as the administrative headquarter of Southern Protectorate.

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 22, 2020
Dedetwo:

You are naïve and treacherous to say the lest. Calabar was the administrative headquarter of both Oil River and Niger Coast Protectorates. Even it ones served as the administrative headquarter of Southern Protectorate.

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by maestroferddi: 8:15pm On May 22, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Why not in calabar or Uyo or typical ijaw areas in Yenogoa, Why towns with significant igbo population
You have little business acumen...

A hotel is a business so has to be situated where it can remain viable.

Enugu and Port Harcourt for obvious reasons were the practical places where the investment could have been made in the 60s.

It was a house built by men from the East...It was condemned to be a house of wisdom and shrewdness...

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Sunshineg5(m): 8:18pm On May 22, 2020
maestroferddi:
You have zero business acumen...

A hotel is a business so has to be situated where it can remain viable.

Enugu and Port Harcourt for obvious reasons were the practical places where the investment could have been made in the 60s.

It was a house built by men from the East...It was condemned to be a house of wisdom and shrewdness...
Calabar the fomer capital of Southern Nigeria with a port is a poor choice of building a hotel?

My grandmother was born in calabar oh because her mom who my great grand ma was a trader.
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by maestroferddi: 8:22pm On May 22, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Calabar the fomer capital of Southern Nigeria with a port is a poor choice of building a hotel?

My grandmother was born in calabar oh because her mom who my great grand ma was a trader.
What was the population of Calabar then?

Even today, you can count the number of quality hotels in Calabar by the fingers of one hand...

When was Calabar the official capital of Southern Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Sunshineg5(m): 8:25pm On May 22, 2020
maestroferddi:
What was the population of Calabar then?

Even today, you can count the number of quality hotels in Calabar by the fingers of one hand...
Check your Wikipedia page

Imo and ikot epene were the most populated area followed by areas like Calabar
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by maestroferddi: 8:32pm On May 22, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Check your Wikipedia page

Imo and ikot epene were the most populated area followed by areas like Calabar

You dey fall my hand...

You situate a hotel in the hinterland ?

How do you attract customers capable of paying for the services.

Port Harcourt was for the burgeoning oil industry, Enugu for the administrative capital...

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by WINNERMENTALITY: 8:39pm On May 22, 2020
BlackfireX:
Please that guy derailing the thread is not a Yoruba guy ,
na wao. abeg where his he from , cos it is very shameful

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Igando666: 8:47pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

That's Google
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bode George: I Can Help Stabilise PDP Until After 2023 General Elections / Does Anyone Have A Picture Of Aso Villa Or Ever Seen It? / Benue: Farming Communities Deserted As Herdsmen Attacks Escalate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.