Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects (6914 Views)

Western Nigeria Development And News Thread / South West Development Commission Bill Causes Uproar At The Senate / Buhari Swears In Board Members Of North-East Development Commission (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Igando666: 8:48pm On May 22, 2020
[s][quote author=MinorityOpinion post=89848110][/quote][/s]
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by ahaz: 9:16pm On May 22, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Here is reference to a article published by a scholar i. e researcher on Western region where he specifically referenced How the government built Hospitals in Warri province and introduced them to modern health care
And you think Michael okpara did not build hospitals in other minority areas of the east?..oga tell us how many industries or employment generation facilities awo or akintola built in the Midwest simple..stop playing smart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by ahaz: 9:17pm On May 22, 2020
Asgard13:

Jargons!

I repeat bloody jargons! After milking mid west you brought this as achievements

You even check the year sad

Oga you gat nothing

Wetin Awolowo do for Midwest and don’t bring this nonsense online again

Behave!

No levels ...
chai grin
Asgard13:

Jargons!

I repeat bloody jargons! After milking mid west you brought this as achievements

You even check the year sad

Oga you gat nothing

Wetin Awolowo do for Midwest and don’t bring this nonsense online again

Behave!

No levels ...
chai

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Sunshineg5(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2020
ahaz:
And you think Michael okpara did not build hospitals in other minority areas of the east?..oga tell us how many industries or employment generation facilities awo or akintola built in the Midwest simple..stop playing smart.
Yes Denis Opara built Hospitals because he was the minister of health and there was free Education and Free health in the East.

Abi? Awolowo should have built Plantation on minority lands and forced them to work on it as empowerment.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by ahaz: 9:26pm On May 22, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Cocoa house was finished in 1965 when Midwest had already left West.
so after stealing there money you now remember to build cocoa house in your red roof capital abi?

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by ahaz: 9:28pm On May 22, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

That's Google
egbon kunle abeg show us American Google not oluwole Google..thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Sunshineg5(m): 9:28pm On May 22, 2020
ahaz:
so after stealing there money you now remember to build cocoa house in your red roof capital abi?
Go and play with toys

That's your IQ level
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by ahaz: 9:30pm On May 22, 2020
maestroferddi:
You have little business acumen...

A hotel is a business so has to be situated where it can remain viable.

Enugu and Port Harcourt for obvious reasons were the practical places where the investment could have been made in the 60s.

It was a house built by men from the East...It was condemned to be a house of wisdom and shrewdness...
don't waste your time educating the oshodi garage an

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by ahaz: 9:32pm On May 22, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Go and play with toys

That's your IQ level
you should be sucking your mums breast for some brain reprogramming cos your own I.q is a disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by ahaz: 9:34pm On May 22, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

That's you and Yoruba issue. Sort it out with them. Before you do. It's jargons you wrote up there. Kindly read more about it.
egbon kunle be a man and accept your pathetic history for once.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by ahaz: 9:36pm On May 22, 2020
Asgard13:

The only saving grace Yoruba enjoy today is that my people in yenagoa and majority of southern minorities have not really really waken..to an extend
Na why Yoruba they fight so hard to divide south and east... from the days of Awolowo
I do tell them anytime I visit yenagoa... but hunger and government policies still the affect ...

By the time my people wake to reality Yoruba people wil go extinct from Nigeria activities

It’s my duty to wake them... and am committed to that..
Why fight oil companies ... this criminals are behind the oil companies and that’s what strengthens their actions

Time is coming... won’t be long as you said
There days are numbered.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 22, 2020
pazienza:
The good thing about ENDC projects is that they were usually privatized immediately after being set up.
Probably because they had noticed the penchant of government managed institutions to die off.

The East had pragmatic leaders .
Government has no business running businesses.
They should only serve as regulatory bodies.

Immediately Golden Guinea brewery and PH Glass industry were set up, they were privatized.
Same was done to the palm oil estates, hotel presidentials and other set ups.
This was why the setups were efficient.
Micheal okpara doesn't get the accolades he deserves, he was a truly worthy man. Golden guinea brewery umuahia is running strong today, a vision older than our independence.
please don't mind these Yoruba's, only someone who hasn't worked with them won't know what the truly are like

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Edusteve(m): 9:52pm On May 22, 2020
I really really enjoyed this topic. Please guys more of this wooooow OP God bless you I learn a lot from here today.

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 22, 2020
ahaz:
egbon kunle be a man and accept your pathetic history for once.

Is it by force? angry mind your business
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by ayzTIGER: 11:43pm On May 22, 2020
I see blood everywhere. This thread has been painted red with afonja blood.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Ank(m): 1:35am On May 23, 2020
pazienza:
Establishment of Presidential hotel in Enugu and Portharcourt.
To your point even the prestigious University of Nigeria, Nsukka, originally had campuses at Port Harcourt, later became Uniport and Calabar campus which later became Unicall aswell. FACT.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Igando666: 2:57am On May 23, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

Is it by force? angry mind your business
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by BlackfireX: 9:43am On May 23, 2020
WINNERMENTALITY:
na wao. abeg where his he from , cos it is very shameful

There are people who for whatever reason will not want the igbos and yorubas to unite , because once they do, they will unite there cousins .... And that is fall of there empire, and the rise of a new country, with bustling talents, wonderful administration, employment by merit, and in 10-15 years a country so charismatic the world will notice.

But I know one day , they will see that the posterity of the black race is in there hands.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by fhranchez(m): 10:00am On May 23, 2020
BlackfireX:

There are people who for whatever reason will not want the igbos and yorubas to unite , because once they do, they will unite there cousins .... And that is fall of there empire, and the rise of a new country, with bustling talents, wonderful administration, employment by merit, and in 10-15 years a country so charismatic the world will notice.

But I know one day , they will see that the posterity of the black race is in there hands.
Story don dey change
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Rodwave: 11:03am On May 23, 2020
fhranchez:
It has been ending in tears for some people in the past 2days. Sha, use lessons from the past to shape your future.

Playing Rodwave Pray_For_Love.

I hope you paid for this digital content. I need money

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:13pm On May 23, 2020
pazienza:
In the spirit of Egbe belu ugo belu.
A hire purchased scheme was instituted by ENDC to enable private companies and individuals from Riverine regions of Eastern region,acquire boats for easy transportation within the region.
Boats? What a joke!! Why couldn't they acquire large fishing trawlers to engage them in fishing on an industrial scale such that they could become empowered? Do you know if the SS wouldn't have become the fishing hub for west Africa today if that had been done?
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 21, 2021
Eastern Nigeria Development Commission thread ended up being a Yoruba bashing thread......this is what happens when you have absolutely nothing to offer.
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by zuchyblink(m): 6:54am On Jun 21, 2021
What it means is that the coal in Enugu and the limestone in Ebonyi contributed immensely in the development of the old eastern region's development.
The people who cannot survive without One Nigeria will have hypertension over this thread. This people now run the oil bunkery business in the east,they do this with the backing of security officials.
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 21, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Eastern Nigeria Development Commission thread ended up being a Yoruba bashing thread......this is what happens when you have absolutely nothing to offer.
your people invaded the thread .A new thread about western Nigerian development is on, how many igbo's have gone their to spam the thread ?

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Uchek(m): 11:37pm On Mar 01
Eastern Nigeria- A Lost Paradise!

Nigeriabiafra80:
Keep roasting
Them
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Ofodirinwa: 4:30am On Mar 02
Sunshineg5:
Why not in calabar or Uyo or typical ijaw areas in Yenogoa, Why towns with significant igbo population

PH is Igbo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria At 60: We Are Not Where We Ought To Be - Governor Abubakar Sani Bello / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria's Image Problem Caused By Media / Jigawa Government Approves Death Penalty For Child Rapists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.