Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects (6452 Views)

Western Nigeria Development And News Thread / South West Development Commission Bill Causes Uproar At The Senate / Buhari Swears In Board Members Of North-East Development Commission (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by ahaz: 5:35pm On May 22, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Lie lie

Why do you people lie comfortably?
besides why didn't Yoruba's move the capital of the western region to Benin city since Lagos is already a federal capital?.. you people were busy exploiting the minorities also converted there lands to farm lands while you were building structures in Ibadan.
The cocoa house was built in Ibadan what stops Mr awofrog to build palmoil house or cotton house in Benin ?

8 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Sunshineg5(m): 5:36pm On May 22, 2020
Bonessaw:
At least the farmlands employed thousands of natives. From Ogoja cocoa plantations to Rivers palm plantation down to Obudu cattle ranch, Ikot Ekpene, Ikom etc, food remained in the table of people and the industrial might of the east brough Malaysian and Indonesians to our shore to shop for palm kernels in commercial quantity. Today, that same palm oil is feeding Malaysia while Nigeria made sure the east died agriculturally.
Yes, they employed them to work on the Farm like black Americans, while igbos dined in the luxury hotels of Enugu and Port.

Abi, they are the only ones good for farm work?

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Bonessaw(m): 5:36pm On May 22, 2020
Asgard13:

Awolowo did nothing... no evidence

What ever they claimed Awolowo did was what was written in AG MANIFESTO THAT NEVER SAW THE LIGHT

YORUBA HAVE COME TO BELIEVE AG MANIFESTO WAS AWOLOWO ACHIEVEMENT

IN REALITY
AWO ACHIEVED NOTHING OUTSIDE IBADAN
Awo milked the mid west. The little industries promoted by the British in the Midwest was used to enlarge the cocoa production of the SW. The mid west rubber, timber and palm oil plantations was used to enrich Yorubaland. The only thing Awo gave the Midwest was threats and 48 hours eviction from the west, leaving them with nothing to sustain their new region.

Today, the 6 Yoruba states continue to share joint assets of the old western region. Odua group, Wema bank, Ikeja and Agbara industrial estates; assets which ought to be an inheritance of both the West and Delta/Edo is solely a Yoruba inheritance.

8 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by ahaz: 5:40pm On May 22, 2020
Seerade029:

1. Awolowo vision is in education tho.
2. Minorities are very small (2 states) compared to majority (4 states.)

Ibo land.
Both SE and SS Are equal (3 states each)
The SS provided the resources while SE plunder it and gave them few industries

In case of west.
West provided majorly resources.

But, Awolowo provided free education, medical, to everyone
The results of the education is seen today, delta and Benin has high literacy rate ahead of any state in SS

You can check the records below.
cab you see how hypocritical you sound?the minorities in the west are too small and awofrogs vision was education but he built the cocoa house in Ibadan,cornered all the foreign investment in the Yoruba region, wntv is only good for Yoruba's,NP single factory in asaba,warri,Benin,but everything was situated in your so called large South West..and you have the guts to spite the east for doing what you wickedly refused to do for others.

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Asgard13: 5:40pm On May 22, 2020
Bonessaw:
Awo milked the mid west. The little industries built by the British was used to enlarge the cocoa production of the SW. The mid west rubber, timber and palm oil plantations was used to enrich Yorubaland. The only thing Awo gave the Midwest was threats and 48 hours eviction from the west, leaving them with nothing to sustain their new region.

Today, the 6 Yoruba states continue to share joint assets of the old western region. Odua group, Wema bank, Ikeja and Agbara industrial estates which ought to be an inheritance of both the West and Delta/Edo is solely a Yoruba assets.

Awolowo the criminal

He knew facing IBB would expose his atrocities...and render his generation cursed ...

He quickly did the needful

Yoruba bravery and is in hell with rats.. since he ate what was meant for them...

The ogboni man will know no peace...
Some day.. the minorities will come for those investments and Yoruba will cry cool

8 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by pazienza(m): 5:40pm On May 22, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Lie lie

Why do you people lie comfortably?

Since you are insufferable and expect me to spoon feed you with all the research while you lazy about depending on Wikipedia edited articles.
See my own Wikipedia too.
https://www.google.com/search?ei=XO3HXpGDMo-oa8X3gfAE&q=Bernard+Bourdlion+creation+of+regions+in+Nigeria

I can't be teaching you for free, I'm not your teacher.

Google about the man Bernard Bourdlion, the Lagos Government House was named after him, find out his main significance in Nigerian history.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Bonessaw(m): 5:44pm On May 22, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Yes, they employed them to work on the Farm like black Americans, while igbos dined in the luxury hotels of Enugu and Port.

It’s still better to give them palm plantations where they can work and feed their children than give them audio ‘Awo free education’ to die of hunger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Asgard13: 5:45pm On May 22, 2020
ahaz:
besides why didn't Yoruba's move the capital of the western region to Benin city since Lagos is already a federal capital?.. you people were busy exploiting the minorities also converted there lands to farm lands while you were building structures in Ibadan.
The cocoa house was built in Ibadan what stops Mr awofrog to build palmoil house or cotton house in Benin ?

Yoruba exploited them... without mercy

Today Yoruba still look down on majority of southsouth and Midwest
Have you been to redeem church.... go and see things for yourself
Have you been to a Yoruba school...university or high institute
Go and see for yourself

One of the reason the hate igbos.... igbos are not their mates

The want you to dobale for them.. while the feel funky
Oga I mess them for their school that year

Simply told them is against my culture .. they said I’ve no respect grin
Will stand and give them hand to shake... if you no want... my hand go just enter my pocket

Who send am that year....

Just pity for some minorities that always want to impress

9 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Banmeallday: 5:46pm On May 22, 2020
In Biafra We Stand

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by pazienza(m): 5:47pm On May 22, 2020
Sunshineg5:
@ emboldened is a terrible lie

Southern Nigeria was not only limited to S/S and South West

Majority of Ondo and some places in Yoruba land were always under southern Nigeria.

Why was the second capital Umahia?

Calabar, Yenogoa and rest were only good as farm lands?

Not majority of Ondo.

Only Owo province was in Southern protectorate, because Owo was within Oba bini Square of influence and Edo was in Southern Nigeria.
The rest of Yorubaland was in Lagos colony.

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Asgard13: 5:47pm On May 22, 2020
pazienza:

Since you are insufferable and except me to spoon feed you with all the research while you lazy about depending on Wikipedia edited articles.
https://www.google.com/search?ei=XO3HXpGDMo-oa8X3gfAE&q=Bernard+Bourdlion+creation+of+regions+in+Nigeria

grin grin

They know nothing brother... absolutely nothing

Na why I always say they’re ignorant of lots and you see them claiming Sophistication

Empty drums make most noise

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by ahaz: 5:48pm On May 22, 2020
Asgard13:

Typical Yoruba narratives... grin

And you Yoruba are the spokesperson for southern minorities grin

Yoruba time have past and can’t be recovered... no matter how Yoruba want am... truth is that is all over

Southern minorities are major on nairaland... even me... allow s speak for ourselves...
don’t be our spokesman... speak for Yoruba nation
We know igbos excesses... and understand Yoruba propaganda

We made a clear statement with 2019 election and still Yoruba are not yet okay..

From yorubaland to southern minorities land is almost 7000 kilometers... from east to the farest community in south is not up to 150 kilometers

Now I ask as a minority in south...

What is Yoruba interest in south and why is yoruba always looking for division between south and east... from their distant land?

Yoruba want us to fight with our good neigbwhy they stay at peace with Fulani in Kwara

This questions was at the lips of majority southern during last elections

In as much we don’t welcome igbo excesses...
Pls we don’t want Yoruba propaganda..
Allow us and igbos.. we’ve been dealing and will continue to deal

Don’t destabilize our regions

We know Yoruba and dia ways...
God bless you for telling of the Yoruba viper..luggard said it that the Yoruba's are highly trecherious human beings.very slimmy at that
The Yoruba's knew that the continues division in the greater south remains an advantage for there treacherous aggrandizement as they partner with the Fulani's to plunder our Commonwealth.
This has explained every bit if Yoruba attacked against the Igbo's..but thank God there days of sepentile schenenigens are over,they are under watch and believe me the evil they wished us will surely consume them,just watch and see.
From now to the next five years Yoruba's will surely reap all there evil against the south in triple fold and by then,help will be a billion miles away from them..wicked souls.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Bonessaw(m): 5:48pm On May 22, 2020
Asgard13:

Awolowo the criminal

He knew facing IBB would expose his atrocities...and render his generation cursed ...

Yoruba bravery and is in hell with rats.. since he ate what was meant for them...

Some day.. the minorities will come for those investments and Yoruba will cry cool
That reminds me. Awo introduced Ogboni cult into Benin and Gauis Obaseki was made the patron.
Cultism came from the west and spread into other parts of the Midwest. The Yoruba’s are truly first in so many achievements.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by ahaz: 5:51pm On May 22, 2020
Sunshineg5:

name what awo did for the urhobis,ijaws,itsekiris,the Edo's,the aniomas,we are waiting

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Asgard13: 5:52pm On May 22, 2020
It’s only Yoruba in th whole world will claim the know your history and argue on your history based on their revisionist stand and their Lagos Ibadan narratives propaganda only Yoruba people have come to believe as truth.

Yoruba will tell you tiv history
Hausa history
Fulani history
Ijaw man history
Delta man history
Jukun history
.... Yoruba will tell all this history according to their narratives and still argue with you on your history

But the don’t know their own history and don’t have propaganda on it grin
This people are very funny

Bayerebe’s is just not a name ... but an identity grin

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 22, 2020
pazienza:

Since you are insufferable and expect me to spoon feed you with all the research while you lazy about depending on Wikipedia edited articles.

Google about the man Bernard Bourdlion, the Lagos Government House was named after him, find out his main significance in Nigerian history.

We are talking about old eastern region. Post the image here to see.
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Asgard13: 5:54pm On May 22, 2020
Bonessaw:
That reminds me. Awo introduced Ogboni cult into Benin and Gauis Obaseki was made the patron.
Cultism came from the west and spread into other parts of the Midwest. The Yoruba’s are truly first in so many achievements.

They don’t know their history ... because there’s no propaganda on it...

How will they know..

Yoruba believe so much in propaganda
Na why the will give you statistics on any thing grin
Even if reality says otherwise...
Na statistics people grin

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by ahaz: 5:55pm On May 22, 2020
Bonessaw:
Awo milked the mid west. The little industries promoted by the British in the Midwest was used to enlarge the cocoa production of the SW. The mid west rubber, timber and palm oil plantations was used to enrich Yorubaland. The only thing Awo gave the Midwest was threats and 48 hours eviction from the west, leaving them with nothing to sustain their new region.

Today, the 6 Yoruba states continue to share joint assets of the old western region. Odua group, Wema bank, Ikeja and Agbara industrial estates; assets which ought to be an inheritance of both the West and Delta/Edo is solely a Yoruba inheritance.
good you just mentioned an important fact..The western region investment was now named odua investment.
Awo has always been a thief so he stole the minorities money to esterblish an investment for his hypocritical kinsmen,yet his foolish children are bold enough to talk...Thank God this thread has opened a lot of hidden truth now we know who is actually the minority hater

8 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 22, 2020
ahaz:

That's you and Yoruba issue. Sort it out with them. Before you do. It's jargons you wrote up there. Kindly read more about it.
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by pazienza(m): 5:57pm On May 22, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

We are talking about old eastern region. Post the image here to see.

What image?
Eastern region was created on 1939 by Bernard Bourdlion same time Western region was created.

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by EasternActivist: 5:58pm On May 22, 2020
Asgard13:

Awolowo the criminal

grin grin werey that's so much savage hommie grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Asgard13: 6:00pm On May 22, 2020
ahaz:
God bless you for telling of the Yoruba viper..luggard said it that the Yoruba's are highly trecherious human beings.very slimmy at that
The Yoruba's knew that the continues division in the greater south remains an advantage for there treacherous aggrandizement as they partner with the Fulani's to plunder our Commonwealth.
This has explained every bit if Yoruba attacked against the Igbo's..but thank God there days of sepentile schenenigens are over,they are under watch and believe me the evil they wished us will surely consume them,just watch and see.
From now to the next five years Yoruba's will surely reap all there evil against the south in triple fold and by then,help will be a billion miles away from them..wicked souls.

The only saving grace Yoruba enjoy today is that my people in yenagoa and majority of southern minorities have not really really waken..to an extend
Na why Yoruba they fight so hard to divide south and east... from the days of Awolowo
I do tell them anytime I visit yenagoa... but hunger and government policies still the affect ...

By the time my people wake to reality Yoruba people wil go extinct from Nigeria activities

It’s my duty to wake them... and am committed to that..
Why fight oil companies ... this criminals are behind the oil companies and that’s what strengthens their actions

Time is coming... won’t be long as you said

10 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Asgard13: 6:01pm On May 22, 2020
EasternActivist:

grin grin werey that's so much savage hommie grin grin

Truth is bitter bro...

Show this people savagery is not monopolize

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Bonessaw(m): 6:02pm On May 22, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

That's you and Yoruba issue. Sort it out with them. Before you do. It's jargons you wrote up there. Kindly read more about it.
Only you follow come, Mr ‘We SS’. Where you leave your SW brothers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by ahaz: 6:02pm On May 22, 2020
pazienza:

my brother leave that olodo that couldn't pass government in waec coming here to sound intelligent.. this is elementary government that he is consulting an oluwole wikipidia.
You for all people should know this afonja snakes by noe that all this there unverifiable statistics and images are there handwork to prove there dirty points.
Now you now know that we have the two version of Wikipedia and gogle one is the american version,the other is the afonja oluwole version.
The afonja version will never gibe you answers to any scientific or educative information.. but click any propaganda question against the Igbo's then you will see it chunining out lies.

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by ahaz: 6:04pm On May 22, 2020
Asgard13:

Yoruba exploited them... without mercy

Today Yoruba still look down on majority of southsouth and Midwest
Have you been to redeem church.... go and see things for yourself
Have you been to a Yoruba school...university or high institute
Go and see for yourself

One of the reason the hate igbos.... igbos are not their mates

The want you to dobale for them.. while the feel funky
Oga I mess them for their school that year

Simply told them is against my culture .. they said I’ve no respect grin
Will stand and give them hand to shake... if you no want... my hand go just enter my pocket

Who send am that year....

Just pity for some minorities that always want to impress
hahahaha useless people

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by EasternActivist: 6:05pm On May 22, 2020
Yorubas worst mistake and why some Afonjas hate Awofrog and hate SS and SE unity till today is because awofrog drove out the Midwestern state from oduduwa land, now those minorities lands are now one of the leading bread winner of the country...

Tell me why awofrog won't chop poison wey dey keep for rat. grin
If na u, u go still wan dey alive grin

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 22, 2020
pazienza:

What image?
Eastern region was created on 1939 by Bernard Bourdlion same time Western region was created.

What was the capital of old Eastern region?
Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by EasternActivist: 6:11pm On May 22, 2020
Asgard13:

Truth is bitter bro...

Show this people savagery is not monopolize

Fire down dem dey learn work... cheesy

Someone mentioned statistics people... So crazy

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by gwafaeziokwu: 6:17pm On May 22, 2020
Since yesterday, we have been begging the ofemmanus to give us a list of Awolowo's achievement in the Midwest. Instead they are running from pillar to post constituting nuisance.

We are over ready for them. All their useless propaganda must be pulled down by force. Shady and unreliable people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Asgard13: 6:24pm On May 22, 2020
EasternActivist:

Fire down dem dey learn work... cheesy

Someone mentioned statistics people... So crazy

Yoruba so much believe in their propaganda... even if reality is staring right at them...

They will say ... let’s wait for statistics... and once’s it’s out ... their happiness is fulfilled.. na to unleash insults insults and more insults to reality....

No levels..

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects by Asgard13: 6:25pm On May 22, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:
Since yesterday, we have been begging the ofemmanus to give us a list of Awolowo's achievement in the Midwest. Instead they are running from pillar to post constituting nuisance.

We are over ready for them. All their useless propaganda must be pulled down by force. Shady and unreliable people.

Bros beg from now to eternity... nothing!

No levels.... na mouth and insults insults more insults and abuses...

Bayerebe is no just a name... but an identity

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zain Is Now Airtel! / 'Though We Are From Different States, Nigeria Still Remains Our Continent' / Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.