Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls (3338 Views)

If You Didn't Receive Gift From Your Lover On Valentine Day Break Up - Naija Man / Could This Be The Number ONE Reason For All Your Failed Relationships? / Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Orces: 11:03pm On May 22, 2020
Ariza:
Don't worry, very soon your kinds will be here to share their sob tales. Huh?

I don't really care about this topic, seeing as I can't really relate to it cool but whatever mss
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 22, 2020
Orces:

I don't really care about this topic, seeing as I can't really relate to it cool but whatever mss
grin grin grin

And you opened a thread for it? Interesting!
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Orces: 11:05pm On May 22, 2020
Ariza:
grin grin grin

And you opened a thread for it? Interesting!
What can I say? I wanted to check something
Check my former thread does it look like I'm into chicks alone? grin
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 22, 2020
Orces:

What can I say? I wanted to check something
Check my former thread does it look like I'm into chicks alone? grin
You are a troll!

Mtcheeewwwwww shouldn't have taken you seriously self. grin

*catwalks outta thread *
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Orces: 11:11pm On May 22, 2020
Ariza:
You are a troll!

Mtcheeewwwwww shouldn't have taken you seriously self. grin

*catwalks outta thread *

Might not be serious about this thread but was def serious about the other boo
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Nobody: 12:06am On May 23, 2020
Ariza:
I think its time you all get off with this number bullshit! So immaturity comes when a lady question you about how you got her number, right?

Let me process this, I don't give my number to every Tom and harry, neither do I have it on any of my social media handle. Then all of a sudden some stranger chatted me up or called, hello! I will ask how you got it. And even reprimand your source if you end up being senseless! My number isn't for everybody oooo even Nigeria police Force number self isn't available for everybody...!
Help me ask am o. If he goes around chatting freely with any strange number that pops out of his phone without ascertaining who the fvck is
All these boys with their myopic way of reasoning sef
Pity y'all that still got time to indulge with them in their trashy dispositions on hereembarassed
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Nobody: 1:41am On May 23, 2020
I reduced that bullshit of texting women
Niggas got to make maney angry
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Nobody: 1:49am On May 23, 2020
Orces:
I pmed this girl one beautiful afternoon but my guy, the welcome i got was not normal. This girl wanted to know how I got her number and even went as far as to threaten me!! It was only funny in retrospect..

hahaha threaten u cheesy
well u cant blame in this day and age when a guy will give a another guy his gf"s number to call to test wheter she is faithful.she suspected it could be a setup hence her agressiveness grin
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Nobody: 1:52am On May 23, 2020
Ariza:
If only they will do this, most will be forming Captain America behind anonymousity and will expect you to continue the conversation.

The other day someone tried it with me, after like several minutes of persuasion, he refused to tell me who he is. When question got to disclosing my location I hung up. Only for Dude to bombard me with annoying text of being rigid and all. Very annoying bunch! And later he too will join people like op. They will never see what's wrong in them but will easily blame "girls" for their shortcomings.
he probably got ur number from a friend's phone.the way i reason it if u bold enough to call a random girl then u ought to be bold enough to tell her where u got her number.Any girl would respect such boldness wen u tell the truth.to me it looks childlish wen if the girl ask the guy how he got her number he starts derailing the question or saying he picked a paper on the ground and saw the number grin grin
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Nobody: 1:55am On May 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I reduced that bullshit of texting women
Niggas got to make maney angry
who has that time cheesy..collecting female numbers from ur paddy"s phone and calling the numbers cheesy.it used to be the rave then of jobless dudes to collect female numbers from their guy"s phone and call the number at night using mtn free night calls grin.someone will be calling girl's numbers from 8am to 5pm without taking a nap grin
in the morning his eyes will be all swollen up cos of lack of sleep.mtn free night calls used to do some guys things that year grin grin
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Richsquad(m): 1:56am On May 23, 2020
Orces:
I pmed this girl one beautiful afternoon but my guy, the welcome i got was not normal. This girl wanted to know how I got her number and even went as far as to threaten me!! It was only funny in retrospect..

Next time snap with a benz and send her another message then u wi see the result..I no dey even pick calls sef cos i dey run from obsessed pretty girls wey wan marry by force cos im rich young and handsome..oboy make money o even for lockdown make girl no use u shine dm me if u want to touch major bread..but stay away if u are forming born again..Either ways if u contact me or not il still continue been rich. grin what money cannot do,more money will do it bro..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Nobody: 2:44am On May 23, 2020
lefulefu:
who has that time cheesy..collecting female numbers from ur paddy"s phone and calling the numbers cheesy.it used to be the rave then of jobless dudes to collect female numbers from their guy"s phone and call the number at night using mtn free night calls grin.someone will be calling girl's numbers from 8am to 5pm without taking a nap grin
in the morning his eyes will be all swollen up cos of lack of sleep.mtn free night calls used to do some guys things that year grin grin
LefuLefu badguy grin
To honest I already reduced that Shi cause I later get that
It's we men that later loose heavily in the end
Those bitches ain't worth it
Which con3 is LefuLefu living ?
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by themaestro08(m): 6:08am On May 23, 2020
Numero9:
Well, I dont always have anything to chat with girls I do not know. I don't even know how to woo girls sef.

My personality attracts the reasonable ones to me. They feel free and have this sense of security when they are with me (I know this because some have told me).

Mind you, I'm not the "meet and have sex" kind of guy, neither am I holy holy (religious).

I govern my life by [/b]principles and moral code.[b]

Care to share what they are?
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Numero9: 9:28am On May 23, 2020
themaestro08:

Care to share what they are?

We all have conscience. We're born with it. If you Let it be your Bible or Quran, you'd know that Which is wrong and that which is right.

Our conscience talks to us at all times.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

LefuLefu badguy grin
To honest I already reduced that Shi cause I later get that
It's we men that later loose heavily in the end
Those bitches ain't worth it
Which con3 is LefuLefu living ?
commonwealth of dominica
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by xendra: 7:42pm On May 23, 2020
if you feel like sleeping and the sleep is not coming just chat with a naija guy, the sleep go come sharply. Naija guys with their boring chats, its better they call you. if you can just manage to listen to their annoying convo

they expect you to maintain a conversation that they are already boring you with.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by biddostandard: 8:15pm On May 23, 2020
Ariza:
I wonder who wouldn't respond with 'K' when you talk too much.

See epistle of Rants! All rants!
you re one of the moro.ns the guy was talking abt i bet you cant hold a simple convo bunch of fish brains
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 23, 2020
lefulefu:
commonwealth of dominica
LefuLefu ✌️ you don Barb your hair you Kon mark sense
Easy on those dominca girls bro grin
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

LefuLefu ✌️ you don Barb your hair you Kon mark sense
Easy on those dominca girls bro grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin omo i look like something else wen the hair was unbarbed grin grin grin.na some few days ago barbing saloon open na im i quickly rush enter cut my hair cheesy
as for dat one on dominican girls they are the ones who flirt with u not u flirting with them grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Blackmoran(m): 8:40pm On May 23, 2020
i have a few success charting with nigeria girls, but its so time consuming. cause many of them if not almost have this self entitlement mentality added with over inflated ego... nigerian girl are so boring to chat with, with there usual ''ok, nope, yea, hi,....then, i was knd of jobless. dont think i can have that kind of patient now.. but i dont blame them i blame guys who are so desperate lying to them...
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Slimranky(m): 8:46pm On May 23, 2020
Real street Guy's don't chat with Nigeria girl's
These bitches are boring asf
No sense of humour
Always want you to go straight to the point
Real gees only chat with foreign Yankee women
I basically haven't replied to all my client's both the one's I'm using translator to text
Talk less of a boring Nigerian bitch
I ain't gat time for that bro
Never chat with them
If you wanna fvvk
Go straight to the point call her ask her how much is her bill for the night

If she's matured she would come around bang you and get going
But never you chat them
If you have time just view their WhatsApp stories and you would see how senseless they are

You might just beholding an innocent convo
This next reply you would get is I have a bf
Bitch I never asked you out can't you see I'm just catching trips with you

Fvvking blonkers!
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 23, 2020
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin omo i look like something else wen the hair was unbarbed grin grin grin.na some few days ago barbing saloon open na im i quickly rush enter cut my hair cheesy
as for dat one on dominican girls they are the ones who flirt with u not u flirting with them grin grin grin
Ahhh lol grin I know them
One celeb wey dey live for USA dey fúck them very well he talk say den plenty for USA

1 Like

Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Onnasucs1(m): 9:04pm On May 23, 2020
cheesy I know this girl, she'll be the one to always initiate the chat, them boom! She will leave me to take charge of the chat and funny enough, if I take charge, she'll be giving me the one word reply. As if no be she start chat.

I know this other one, call her and it will be fun talking. But chat? she knows next to nothing. Sorry to say, she's dull. I had to delete her number.

If you ask two questions at once. They'll answer only 1 cheesy cheesy

Some of them can be frustrating.(especially if you both don't vibe offline)
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Onnasucs1(m): 9:07pm On May 23, 2020
xendra:
if you feel like sleeping and the sleep is not coming just chat with a naija guy, the sleep go come sharply. Naija guys with their boring chats, its better they call you. if you can just manage to listen to their annoying convo

they expect you to maintain a conversation that they are already boring you with.
lol...why don't you make the convo lively then?
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 9:31pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
xendra:

[/s]
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Orces: 9:34pm On May 23, 2020
Slimranky:
Real street Guy's don't chat with Nigeria girl's
These bitches are boring asf
No sense of humour
Always want you to go straight to the point
Real gees only chat with foreign Yankee women
I basically haven't replied to all my client's both the one's I'm using translator to text
Talk less of a boring Nigerian bitch
I ain't gat time for that bro
Never chat with them
If you wanna fvvk
Go straight to the point call her ask her how much is her bill for the night

If she's matured she would come around bang you and get going
But never you chat them
If you have time just view their WhatsApp stories and you would see how senseless they are

You might just beholding an innocent convo
This next reply you would get is I have a bf
Bitch I never asked you out can't you see I'm just catching trips with you

Fvvking blonkers!

Hahahahahahhahahajah
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Nelx(m): 9:36pm On May 23, 2020
They'll be bored and chat you up with their usual 'hi', then when you try to have a serious convo with them, they'll bore you with their monosyllabic answers angry
It's not them I blame Sha. It's those niggas who continue to chat with them day in day out, sending them motivational quotes, sending them boring recycled jokes, or telling them 'thanks for acceptance & sh1t' all in an attempt to get layed that I blame.
See guys, if she ix boring stop chating with her. She'll come around and ask you why you stoped chatting her up, then spell it out to her that you stopped because she is painfully boring. She'll change, if not, good riddance.
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 23, 2020
Nelx:
They'll be bored and chat you up with their usual 'hi', then when you try to have a serious convo with them, they'll bore you with their monosyllabic answers angry
It's not them I blame Sha. It's those niggas who continue to chat with them day in day out, sending them motivational quotes, sending them boring recycled jokes, or telling them 'thanks for acceptance & sh1t' all in an attempt to get layed that I blame.
See guys, if she ix boring stop chating with her. She'll come around and ask you why you stoped chatting her up, then spell it out to her that you stopped because she is painfully boring. She'll change, if not, good riddance.
wen she does monosyllabic discussion with u that means she probably isnt interested in chatting with u.There many naija ladies on facebook i chat with that i cant keep up with cos they can chat for fire cheesy.u send one message instantly they send u five messages cheesy.wen a girl starts giving u k or hi then know she is not interested and if she takes long in replying u she is talking with someone else
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Dfynboi: 9:56pm On May 23, 2020
naija girls and their silly attitude,if u check their chat u will see like atleast 50unreplied messages frm different men even d ones dt would have taken them to d altar,always forming bt once they clock 35 nw they will start going to shiloh upandan
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Nelx(m): 10:02pm On May 23, 2020
lefulefu:
wen she does monosyllabic discussion with u that means she probably isnt interested in chatting with u.There many naija ladies on facebook i chat with that i cant keep up with cos they can chat for fire cheesy.u send one message instantly they send u five messages cheesy.wen a girl starts giving u k or hi then know she is not interested and if she takes long in replying u she is talking with someone else
Some will like you o, infact they'll chat you up first, oya keep up with the convo na they can't. They are "Lazy chaters".
Some of them even use the monosyllabic answers as part of forming. That's why I tell guys to respect themselves and ignore the 'k, lol, hi, yes, no, tnks e.t.c' gang
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Ablemax(m): 10:34pm On May 23, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
Well. Many are moronic and can't hold a simple Conversation. Few times I have decided to relax, take my mind off work and while away time online (socialize online) it has been a sitcom. They need to have their own sitcom. It should be called "Naija Shepocrites" or something like that.

They want you to go "straight to the point". Or they want to lie about how they went to church and how they "Love God". Haha. Yeah right. Because you mention God I should overlook all other flaw I can't deal with. Right? Wrong!

They can't spell properly. I mean we all make mistakes in spelling as we type. Or we spell wrongly with intention when avoiding our words being censored. But I try to correct mine the moment I spot it and it was unintentional.

These ones can't even type. Can't spell. Barely can hold any conversation. They want the latest gadgets that they can't work for. To them because they have a vaginaaa a man is to take care of them for life. Their brains are useless because they wear waist trimmers. Who ever trained many of them to be this useless I don't know.

Even on lady matters, they are highly ignorant. One stupidly told me that any girl child that pees and it makes a "shhhhhh" sound, it means she has had sex. That any girl child that her boob's and hips suddenly grow at age 13 or 14 it means men have started touching her. I marveled at her stupidity and belief in beer parlour and hair salon rubbish talk.

They don't know anything happening on the planet. They follow news about celebrities and believe that if they don't send or forward that whatsApp message to 20 friends as instructed, bad things will happen to them. Superficial and moronic morons, most of them.

They go "am fine".

"ASL"

"WYD"?

"GM"

"Kk"

"Gr8"

"Where are you chatting from"?

"Matured minds only". Yeah right. Paying you for sex makes me matured. Yeah.

"Good vibes only".

Suddenly their mother is sick. Or suddenly their fees need to be paid. The few who have 1 point above average IQ feel they have accomplished much. Have a false sense of importance and accomplishment.

The moment I sense that as a woman, all you have going for you are your ARSE, BO OBS and VAGINAAA, then I have nothing to say to you further. You are useless to me. Your brain must think sharp. You must be smart.

A lot of them will be less than handicaps and lower than the mentally retarded of you took away their vaginas, arse and boobs. They would have nothing else to offer to society. They will die of hunger and starvation.

However, I have met a few that have been smart. Two of them.

One we discussed so much. Even went into Marvel and DC Comics. I am a Marvel Fan. She is DC. We had a good time. We discussed politics, history, art, sports, family,adult and child psychology, religion, international politics, travel destinations, academics( she also is chasing her PhD. Like me), entrepreneurship,sexuality, dogma, philosophy, etc. She was a true match. I am sapiosexual and a polymath. She was really smart. She matched me in every way and in every topic. She had a good sense of humor. We threw jibes at each other. She had tall dreams. She wants to work with the UN. She wants to make changes at the global level. Her dreams were tall and she had a purpose in life. She has read books upon books on personal development like me.

We eventually moved it to whatsApp from Badoo of those days. She got a scholarship. She wanted us to meet but I had a pressing remote work to do at that time. Before I returned after a few weeks she had travelled. She never told me her travelling was so soon. Besides wouldn't have abandoned my work just to see her. Few weeks after travelling I couldn't reach her. Still can't reach her till date.

Eventually deleted her number. So I can have peace of mind. Haha.. Over 10 years or so of being on social media, she is the only lady who has been able to match my wit.

Want to learn from you

Can I be your friend??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes / Why You Can Never Break Free From Masturbation / Meet Jacob Odulate: The Man Who Invented Alabukun Over 100 Years Ago (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.