Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls (3232 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / If You Didn't Receive Gift From Your Lover On Valentine Day Break Up - Naija Man / Could This Be The Number ONE Reason For All Your Failed Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Orces: 6:07pm On May 22, 2020
I pmed this girl one beautiful afternoon but my guy, the welcome i got was not normal. This girl wanted to know how I got her number and even went as far as to threaten me!! It was only funny in retrospect..
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by chatinent: 7:29pm On May 22, 2020
I don't live all my life for girls. Nothing to say.
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by PoliticallyInco: 8:09pm On May 22, 2020
Well. Many are moronic and can't hold a simple Conversation. Few times I have decided to relax, take my mind off work and while away time online (socialize online) it has been a sitcom. They need to have their own sitcom. It should be called "Naija Shepocrites" or something like that.

They want you to go "straight to the point". Or they want to lie about how they went to church and how they "Love God". Haha. Yeah right. Because you mention God I should overlook all other flaw I can't deal with. Right? Wrong!

They can't spell properly. I mean we all make mistakes in spelling as we type. Or we spell wrongly with intention when avoiding our words being censored. But I try to correct mine the moment I spot it and it was unintentional.

These ones can't even type. Can't spell. Barely can hold any conversation. They want the latest gadgets that they can't work for. To them because they have a vaginaaa a man is to take care of them for life. Haha.. These Vagina People "Sef"! Their brains are useless because they wear waist trimmers. Who ever trained many of them to be this useless I don't know. Who ever taught them that a Man's Millions should be spent on a woman I don't know. As for me I live for myself and for no one else. After myself it is my dependents in my family (Nieces,Nephews, elderly relatives, children etc.) before I even consider a woman.

Even on lady matters, they are highly ignorant. These Vagina people do not cease to amaze one, especially in Nigeria. One stupidly told me (with all sense of idiotic pride) that any girl child that pees and it makes a "shhhhhh" sound, it means she has had sex. Infact she went on to foolishly opine that any girl child that her boobs and hips suddenly start growing/developing at age 13 or 14 it means men have started touching her. I was awed by her level of idiocy. I practically marveled at her stupidity and belief in beer parlour and hair salon rubbish talk.

They don't know anything happening on the planet. They follow news about celebrities and believe that if they don't send or forward that whatsApp message to 20 friends as instructed, bad things will happen to them. Superficial and moronic morons, most of them.

They go "am fine".

"ASL"?

"WYD"?

"GM"

"Kk"

"Gr8"

"Where are you chatting from"?

"Matured minds only". Yeah right. Paying you for sex makes me matured. Yeah. Wasting my money on your Vagina makes me matured. And those who is their money for better things are immature. You who wait to offer sex before you can feed, you are very mature. We can see you. You that can't use your brain to do something unappalling to make money. You that stand beside other people's (mostly men's) cars to take photos. You are very mature. These Vagina people ehn.

Some also say "Good /Positive vibes only". What positive vibes. Vibes of negotiating sex? Well I'll rather put that positivity into business first. I have told men to chase their dreams and many girls will come running. Don't chase women. It is a waste of time.

After a few chats, they immediately go rogue! Suddenly their mother is sick. Or suddenly their fees need to be paid. Haha.. Madam I have a vagina. That is not how it works na. It is not every man that it crazily after a vagina and will foolishly give money to a random girl he meets online.

The few who have 1 point above average IQ feel they have accomplished much. Have a false sense of importance and accomplishment. And type "Am fine".

The moment I sense that as a woman, all you have going for you are your ARSE, BO OBS and VAGINAAA, then I have nothing to say to you further. You are useless to me. Your brain must think sharp. You must be smart.

A lot of them will be less than handicaps and lower than the mentally retarded of you took away their vaginas, arse and boobs. That is all they have to offer this world. They would have nothing else to offer to society. They will die of hunger and starvation. Most will starve to death if you took away their Vaginas.

However, I have met a few that have been smart. Two of them. One we discussed so much. Even went into Marvel and DC Comics. I am a Marvel Fan. She is DC. We had a good time. We discussed politics, history, art, sports, family,adult and child psychology, religion, international politics, travel destinations, academics( she also is chasing her PhD. Like me), entrepreneurship,sexuality, dogma, philosophy, etc. She was a true match. I am sapiosexual and a polymath. She was really smart. She matched me in every way and in every topic. She had a good sense of humor. We threw jibes at each other. She had tall dreams. She wants to work with the UN. She wants to make changes at the global level. Her dreams were tall and she had a purpose in life. She has read books upon books on personal development like me. We eventually moved it to whatsApp from Badoo of those days. She got a scholarship. She wanted us to meet but I had a pressing remote work to do at that time. Before I returned after a few weeks she had travelled. She never told me her travelling was so soon. Besides wouldn't have abandoned my work just to see her. Few weeks after travelling I couldn't reach her. Still can't reach her till date. Eventually deleted her number. So I can have peace of mind. I can't stress myself for any woman. What will happen will happen. If Murphy's law says "What will go wrong will go wrong" then I can reverse that and say "What will go right will go right". Haha.. Over 10 years or so of being on social media, she is the only lady who has been able to match my wit.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by spiralwedge(m): 8:42pm On May 22, 2020
PoliticallyInco, you said it all. Infact, comprehensively written. I haven't found any since I returned to the country. The closest I found found me too real to be true, and she blocked me on NYE; I guess for religious reasons.

It's tiring.
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 22, 2020
Orces:
I pmed this girl one beautiful afternoon but my guy, the welcome i got was not normal. This girl wanted to know how I got her number and even went as far as to threaten me!! It was only funny in retrospect..

How will you pm a girl without giving her a reasonable explanation as to how you got her number. Its a bit suspicious!

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 22, 2020
PoliticallyInco:

Well. Many are moronic and can't hold a simple Conversation. Few times I have decided to relax, take my mind off work and while away time online (socialize online) it has been a sitcom. They need to have their own sitcom. It should be called "Naija Shepocrites" or something like that.

They want you to go "straight to the point".

They can't spell properly. I mean we all make mistakes in spelling as we type. Or we spell wrongly with intention when avoiding our words being censored. But I try to correct mine the moment I spot it and it was unintentional.

These ones can't even type. Can't spell. Barely can hold any conversation. Even on lady matters. They don't know anything happening on the planet. They follow news about celebrities and believe that if they don't send or forward that whatsApp message to 20 friends as instructed, bad things will happen to them. Superficial and moronic morons, most of them.

They go "am fine".

"ASL"

"WYD"?

"GM"

"Kk"

"Gr8"

"Matured minds only". Yeah right. Paying you for sex makes me matured. Yeah.

"Good vibes only".

The moment I sense that all you have going for you as a woman are your ARSE, BO OBS and VAGINAAA, I have nothing to say to you further.

A lot of them will be less than handicaps and mentally retarded of you took away their vaginas, arse and boobs.

However, I have met a few that have been smart. Two of them.

One we discussed so much. Even went into Marvel and DC Comics. I am a Marvel Fan. She is DC. We had a good time. We discussed politics, history, art, sports, family,adult and child psychology, religion, international politics, travel destinations, academics( she also is chasing her PhD. Like me), etc. She was a true match. I am sapiosexual and a polymath. She was really smart. She matched me in every way and in every topic.

We eventually moved it to whatsApp. She got a scholarship. Wanted us to meet but I had a pressing remote work to do at that time. Before I returned after a few weeks she had travelled. Still can't reach her till date.

Eventually deleted her number. So I can have peace of mind. Haha.. Over 10 years or so of being on social media, she is the only lady who has been able to match my wit.
For your mind you are smart. Why do Nigerian men think they are smarter than Nigerian women. Such irony.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by TheOdd1sOut: 8:50pm On May 22, 2020
what's this now must everything be about girls?
you didn't say
"how you planned something and failed" so that people will learn na girl chat day your mind it is well

1 Like

Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Orces: 9:07pm On May 22, 2020
Joycekkh:
How will you pm a girl without giving her a reasonable explanation as to how you got her number. Its a bit suspicious!

I know that's why the convoy never lasted more than ten lines

I no get strength. Untop say na you go enjoy pass I go come disturb myself?
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 22, 2020
Orces:

I know that's why the convoy never lasted more than ten lines

I no get strength. Untop say na you go enjoy pass I go come disturb myself?
Enjoy pass how?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Orces: 9:21pm On May 22, 2020
Joycekkh:
Enjoy pass how?

Any way you can think of

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 22, 2020
Orces:

Any way you can think of
Monetary or mentally or romantically?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Orces: 9:26pm On May 22, 2020
Joycekkh:
Monetary or mentally or romantically?
Aren't all these your thoughts lol

All of the above
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 22, 2020
Orces:

Aren't all these your thoughts lol

All of the above
Well it depends.
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Orces: 9:32pm On May 22, 2020
Joycekkh:
Well it depends.
On what
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 22, 2020
Orces:

On what
On the guy in question.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Orces: 9:37pm On May 22, 2020
Joycekkh:
On the guy in question.
Well I am the one in question. And I say she had more to gain
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 22, 2020
Orces:

Well I am the one in question. And I say she had more to gain
Get off your high horse.
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Orces: 10:03pm On May 22, 2020
Joycekkh:
Get off your high horse.

Well you asked
the girl I'm talking about doesn't give half a fvck about who I was or why I messaged her, probably forgot about my texts that day.
Don't get riled up lol
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Numero9: 10:14pm On May 22, 2020
Well, I dont always have anything to chat with girls I do not know. I don't even know how to woo girls sef.

My personality attracts the reasonable ones to me. They feel free and have this sense of security when they are with me (I know this because some have told me).

Mind you, I'm not the "meet and have sex" kind of guy, neither am I holy holy (religious).

I govern my life by principles and moral code.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 22, 2020
PoliticallyInco:

They want you to go "straight to the point". Or they want to lie about how they went to church and how they "Love God". Haha. Yeah right. Because you mention God I should overlook all other flaw I can't deal with. Right? Wrong!

These ones can't even type. Can't spell. Barely can hold any conversation. They want the latest gadgets that they can't work for. To them because they have a vaginaaa a man is to take care of them for life. Their brains are useless because they wear waist trimmers. Who ever trained many of them to be this useless I don't know.

Even on lady matters, they are highly ignorant. One stupidly told me that any girl child that pees and it makes a "shhhhhh" sound, it means she has had sex. That any girl child that her boob's and hips suddenly grow at age 13 or 14 it means men have started touching her. I marveled at her stupidity and belief in beer parlour and hair salon rubbish talk.

They don't know anything happening on the planet. They follow news about celebrities and believe that if they don't send or forward that whatsApp message to 20 friends as instructed, bad things will happen to them. Superficial and moronic morons, most of them.

They go "am fine".

"ASL"

"WYD"?

"GM"

"Kk"

"Gr8"

"Matured minds only". Yeah right. Paying you for sex makes me matured. Yeah.

"Good vibes only".

Suddenly their mother is sick. Or suddenly their fees need to be paid. The few who have 1 point above average IQ feel they have accomplished much. Have a false sense of importance and accomplishment.

The moment I sense that as a woman, all you have going for you are your ARSE, BO OBS and VAGINAAA, then I have nothing to say to you further. You are useless to me. Your brain must think sharp. You must be smart.

A lot of them will be less than handicaps and lower than the mentally retarded of you took away their vaginas, arse and boobs. They would have nothing else to offer to society. They will die of hunger and starvation.

However, I have met a few that have been smart. Two of them.

One we discussed so much. Even went into Marvel and DC Comics. I am a Marvel Fan. She is DC. We had a good time. We discussed politics, history, art, sports, family,adult and child psychology, religion, international politics, travel destinations, academics( she also is chasing her PhD. Like me), entrepreneurship,sexuality, dogma, philosophy, etc. She was a true match. I am sapiosexual and a polymath. She was really smart. She matched me in every way and in every topic. She had a good sense of humor. We threw jibes at each other. She had tall dreams. She wants to work with the UN. She wants to make changes at the global level. Her dreams were tall and she had a purpose in life. She has read books upon books on personal development like me.

We eventually moved it to whatsApp from Badoo of those days. She got a scholarship. She wanted us to meet but I had a pressing remote work to do at that time. Before I returned after a few weeks she had travelled. She never told me her travelling was so soon. Besides wouldn't have abandoned my work just to see her. Few weeks after travelling I couldn't reach her. Still can't reach her till date.

Eventually deleted her number. So I can have peace of mind. Haha.. Over 10 years or so of being on social media, she is the only lady who has been able to match my wit.
I wonder who wouldn't respond with 'K' when you talk too much.

See epistle of Rants! All rants!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 22, 2020
Orces:

I think its time you all get off with this number bullshit! So immaturity comes when a lady question you about how you got her number, right?

Let me process this, I don't give my number to every Tom and harry, neither do I have it on any of my social media handle. Then all of a sudden some stranger chat me up or call, hello! I will ask how you got it. And even reprimand your source if you end up being senseless! My number isn't for everybody oooo even Nigeria police Force number self isn't available for everybody...!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Orces: 10:34pm On May 22, 2020
Ariza:
I think its time you all get off with this number bullshit! So immaturity comes when a lady question you about how you got her number, right?

Let me process this, I don't give my number to every Tom and harry, neither do I have it on any of my social media handle. Then all of a sudden some stranger chatted me up or called, hello! I will ask how you got it. And even reprimand your source if you end up being senseless! My number isn't for everybody oooo even Nigeria police Force number self isn't available for everybody...!

Sorry I get what you are talking about but you entered the wrong thread lol.
I said share your failed experiences, I never said to castigate girls.

I couldn't explain where I got the number so I shut the fvck up.

This happened years ago madam
Appreciate your passion though
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 22, 2020
Orces:

Sorry I get what you are talking about but you entered the wrong thread lol.
I said share your failed experiences, I never said to castigate girls.

I couldn't explain where I got the number so I shut the fvck up.

This happened years ago madam
Appreciate your passion though
You all claim that! A lot but it doesn't take long before the real motive is revealed. I wonder why you all never get tired of crying over the same thing over and over again. Nigerian girls this, Nigerian girls that. Ah ah! Now you are asking them to share experience after that what's next? You all read, laugh, complain, wail and then sleep ba?

Y'all should find better things to discuss, this is boring!

My Passion? This thread isn't worth my smile let alone passion.
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by missimelda01(f): 10:45pm On May 22, 2020
What a thread grin

If an unknown number sends me a message, the next thing after 'Hi' should be a proper introduction... I don't need drama in my life.

There's no time for that.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Orces: 10:51pm On May 22, 2020
U
Ariza:
You all claim that! A lot but it doesn't take long before the real motive is revealed. I wonder why you all never get tired of crying over the same thing over and over again. Nigerian girls this, Nigerian girls that. Ah ah! Now you are asking them to share experience after that what's next? You all read, laugh, complain, wail and then sleep ba?

Y'all should find better things to discuss, this is boring!

My Passion? This thread isn't worth my smile let alone passion.

It isn't worth your passion but it gets it mss

Why the fvck would I cry because I chatted a girl and was rebuked grin
Lol, save your chastisement for Someone who actually needs it i.e your son
You should unleash some of this your pent up energy for your partner. He'll thank me for it cheesy
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Orces: 10:54pm On May 22, 2020
missimelda01:
What a thread grin

If an unknown number sends me a message, the next thing after 'Hi' should be a proper introduction... I don't need drama in my life.

Fair enough
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by FreeMejoor1(m): 10:56pm On May 22, 2020
....kkk
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 22, 2020
missimelda01:
What a thread grin

If only they will do this, most will be forming Captain America behind anonymousity and will expect you to continue the conversation.

The other day someone tried it with me, after like several minutes of persuasion, he refused to tell me who he is. When question got to disclosing my location I hung up. Only for Dude to bombard me with annoying text of being rigid and all. Very annoying bunch! And later he too will join people like op. They will never see what's wrong in them but will easily blame "girls" for their shortcomings.
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 22, 2020
Orces:
U

It isn't worth your passion but it gets it mss

Why the fvck would I cry because I chatted a girl and was rebuked grin
Lol, save your chastisement for Someone who actually needs it i.e your son
You should unleash some of this your pent up energy for your partner. He'll thank me for it cheesy
Sex! All they have in their brains! Sex! Partner, boyfriend, girlfriend, will you come to my place?
That's all they know!

Empty bunch!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Orces: 10:59pm On May 22, 2020
Ariza:
If only they will do this, most will be forming Captain America behind anonymousity and will expect you to continue the conversation.

The other day someone tried it with me, after like several minutes of persuasion, he refused to tell me who he is. When question got to disclosing my location I hung up. Only for Dude to bombard me with annoying text of being rigid and all. Very annoying bunch! And later he too will join people like op. They will never see what's wrong in them but will easily blame "girls" for their shortcomings.

Sister I never blamed the girl grin grin
Wtf do you have problems with me? For your info that was when I was 15 and the first and only time I ever chatted with a girl that way cheesy grin

This your energy ehn!
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 22, 2020
Orces:

Sister I never blamed the girl grin grin
Wtf do you have problems with me? For your info that was when I was 15 and the first and only time I ever chatted with a girl that way cheesy grin

This your energy ehn!
Don't worry, very soon your kinds will be here to share their sob tales. Huh?

Then you can have a "bromance orgy" grin
Re: Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls by StrongandMighty: 11:02pm On May 22, 2020
Ariza:
I wonder who wouldn't respond with 'K' when you talk too much.

See epistle of Rants! All rants!

It's very easy to identify a girl that lacks basic respect..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Touching Story Must Read! / Females, Lets Be Clear....and Real....a Man Isn't Cheating With You / How Do I Photoshop My Boobs For Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.