Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? - Career (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? (62781 Views)

Federal Job Or Private Job / Should I Drop A Bank Job For A Federal Job? / Why Do Doctors Start Federal Job On Level 12? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? by DEmejioba1: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
Scholar212:
the website is Startdotng ,replace the dot with "." it is beginners programming online training cohort by Mark Essien the owner of hotelsdotng. Currently I don't know if it is still open but you can always check the site to know when the next batch will open
I thank you bro, did u attend the training before?
Re: Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? by DEmejioba1: 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
Scholar212:
the website is Startdotng ,replace the dot with "." it is beginners programming online training cohort by Mark Essien the owner of hotelsdotng. Currently I don't know if it is still open but you can always check the site to know when the next batch will open
Pls do you have idea on domain name registration,parking,buying and selling?
Re: Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? by DEmejioba1: 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
Scholar212:
oh! I just checked now but registration has closed. sir,do you know when the registration will get on again?
Re: Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? by dgee1(m): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
I have sent you and email and hoping to hear from you, sir.
Thank you.
Onlyonebuhari:

Give me a pm.
Re: Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? by Scholar212(m): 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
DEmejioba1:
oh! I just checked now but registration has closed. sir,do you know when the registration will get on again?
No I don't, I follow Mark Essien on twitter that was how I knew about it. Registered for the last cohort but work didn't allow me participate.
Re: Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? by DEmejioba1: 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
Scholar212:
No I don't, I follow Mark Essien on twitter that was how I knew about it. Registered for the last cohort but work didn't allow me participate.
Thank you bro, I just need work that would be giving me money seriously cos am private school teacher as you know there is nothing for us now because of covid-19
Re: Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? by dgee1(m): 12:49am On Jun 18, 2020
I have replied your email, sir. Thanks
Onlyonebuhari:

Give me a pm.
Re: Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? by wiseone28: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? by tarantino1: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
softplace:

bro nigeria clients dont have patience oo, once they give you project by 1am they want to see what youve done by 12pm , so i skip a lot of things

Hi , how do you get clients from Nigeria?
Re: Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? by softplace: 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
tarantino1:

Hi , how do you get clients from Nigeria?

Send them emails

1 Like

Re: Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? by tarantino1: 6:18am On Jun 27, 2020
softplace:

Send them emails
I do but I hardly get any response. How exactly do you structure your's?

How long on average does it take before they respond
Re: Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? by softplace: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
tarantino1:

Visit my website and message me via whatsapp
Let me see a sample of your mail

1 Like

Re: Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? by softplace: 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
tarantino1:

Some a week ,some a month but I do get calls basically every week

1 Like

Re: Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? by AlamuBiyi(m): 12:59am On Jun 28, 2020
Waoh, just seeing this.
I don't even want to write epistles
Have you not heard of Canadian PR? That's one sure way to go. Ask people about this, it's a bit tedious but a lifetime opportunity.
Please run for your life ASA you can. With the PR, you can find all you need in Canada. Read online about it and get back to me.
You don't even need agents to run it for you
All you need is ielts plus your documents and french because of your age. The money.
Do this, you'll be forever happy!!

TallNigerian:
Hello Nairalanders,

I will be 30 years in a few months and I have never felt so much unease as I do right now. I work with one of the federal parastatals and I am currently on level 10 going to 12 next year. I have a Master degree athough it is not exactly relevant to my current job.

The problem is that my organisation uses the Ministry salary structure and my monthly net is below 80k even as a level 10 staff.

I am not married and I am academically inclined. Asides having a Master degree, I have over 8 professional certifications.

I have been trying to clinch a transfer of service to a better parastatal where the remuneration is better and where my knowledge/experiences as a science graduate will be better appreciated but it has been a bit difficult.

However, just before the COVID-19 episode in Nigeria, I got the right link for a transfer of service to a better parastatal but the process got stalled with the COVID-19 palaver.

I have 4 siblings who are Canadian citizens and they have been on my neck to migrate. I never took the calls seriously until this lockdown period. My siblings are arguing about the uncertainty of the Nigerian economy post-covid and advising me to seize this opportunity to migrate and start a new career over there?

My question therefore, "is it wise to stay back since I have gone quite far in my public service career and just wait for the opportunity to transfer my service to a better paying federal parastatal OR do I migrate to Canada and start a new career?

Your honest inputs will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

@CrazyMan @1forall Please I need your help in pushing this forward for a wider view. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? by dgee1(m): 12:22am On Aug 20, 2020
Hello sir, I sent you an email some weeks back, still hoping to hear from you when it's convenient. Thank you.
Onlyonebuhari:

Give me a pm.
Re: Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? by Abolarin91(m): 5:17am On Aug 20, 2020
Sir, pls is there any way I can get materials to read for the ielts exam?
AlamuBiyi:
Waoh, just seeing this.
I don't even want to write epistles
Have you not heard of Canadian PR? That's one sure way to go. Ask people about this, it's a bit tedious but a lifetime opportunity.
Please run for your life ASA you can. With the PR, you can find all you need in Canada. Read online about it and get back to me.
You don't even need agents to run it for you
All you need is ielts plus your documents and french because of your age. The money.
Do this, you'll be forever happy!!

Re: Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? by ValD25(m): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hello bro, please can I have your WhatsApp number, I want to make some enquiries about Canada
Re: Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? by addify12: 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
When looking for a free gifts module prestashop, make sure that the module gives you the ability to set custom rules and modify terms of free gift.

Re: Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? by Ewroghene1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
NDakota:
The career dilemma...

Look at me at 28. I still regret the mistake my 25 year old self made. I'm pushing daily to leave Nigeria.

This one touch me
Re: Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? by selby96: 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
Payments Acceptance Online is becoming a global issue every passing day, But The good news is, there are plenty of in-person and online payment methods that have the technology and features to keep your personal information safe.
Re: Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? by officialebridge: 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ebridge is one of top Software house in islamabad .Ebridge is working on to giving solution of IT problems. Although providing you a significant solution is, undoubtedly, our top priority, it isn’t the only one. Ebridge is also providing best solutions for your web site. Ebridge helps you to take your website on the top ranking in Google and other search engines.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) / 8 Professions In Nigeria That May Be About To Disappear / Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.