Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Is There Any Drugs Or Vaccine That Can Prevent HIV/AIDS? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Drugs Or Vaccine That Can Prevent HIV/AIDS? (964 Views)

What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? / Can The Circumference Of The D**k Increase By Drugs Or Exercise? / What Drugs Or Enhancers Can I Use Go Get Rock Hard Erections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Drugs Or Vaccine That Can Prevent HIV/AIDS? by mascot345: 9:32pm On May 22, 2020
Please doctors in the house, is there any drugs or vaccines that can prevent or kill HIV/AIDS immediately after sex.

Just finished the first round with my girlfriend with condoms. She told me , she needed second round. I was on the second round o. She was enjoying it. Before u knew it. She climbed on me. She was the one doing it. She was on top of me. Before you knew it , she removed the condom and started doing it raw. I wanted to object but she was too sweet. She told me she is clean and HIV negative. She told me she checked her HIV status in February. But I am afraid. I don't do without condoms. This is my first experience without a condom. Though two of us are planning to go check our status next week.
Re: Is There Any Drugs Or Vaccine That Can Prevent HIV/AIDS? by Sam0(m): 9:38pm On May 22, 2020
Egungun don finally enter express.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Drugs Or Vaccine That Can Prevent HIV/AIDS? by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 22, 2020
Hiv/aids has no cure. it can only be managed and treated with anti-rectroviral drugs.
Re: Is There Any Drugs Or Vaccine That Can Prevent HIV/AIDS? by mascot345: 9:40pm On May 22, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Hiv/aids has no cure.
it can only be managed and treated with anti-rectroviral drugs.

I mean any vaccine or drugs that can prevent immediately after sex. That's what I mean?
Re: Is There Any Drugs Or Vaccine That Can Prevent HIV/AIDS? by HarunaWest(m): 9:48pm On May 22, 2020
mascot345:
Please doctors in the house, is there any drugs or vaccines that can prevent or kill HIV/AIDS immediately after sex.

Just finished the first round with my girlfriend with condoms. She told me , she needed second round. I was on the second round o. She was enjoying it. Before u knew it. She climbed on me. She was the one doing it. She was on top of me. Before you knew it , she removed the condom and started doing it raw. I wanted to object but she was too sweet. She told me she is clean and HIV negative. She told me she checked her HIV status in February. But I am afraid. I don't do without condoms. This is my first experience without a condom. Though two of us are planning to go check our status next week.
Idiot go and check first thing tomorrow morning..Which one is next week..If she is infected, take PEP for 30 days to prevent infection..If she isnt, dont let her come on top again,before she will remove the condom and you wont have sense to stop her.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Drugs Or Vaccine That Can Prevent HIV/AIDS? by Omihanifa: 9:54pm On May 22, 2020
For your girlfriend to have removed the condom while she was on top of you means she's been having unprotected sex somewhere ( you are not the only one forking her phussy)

And she's use to the sweetness of raw sex smiley that was why she couldn't control herself while she was on top of you hence the removal of the condom

My advice for you is to go for a test angry if you are negative, thank your stars and if it's otherwise, just start your medications. After all it's not the end of the world wink

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Drugs Or Vaccine That Can Prevent HIV/AIDS? by incogni2o: 9:57pm On May 22, 2020
Yes .

they call it prophylactic treatment.

you have to hurry before 24hrs .

after that, sorry my friend.

go to the nearest teaching hospital and ask for APIN clinic.
Re: Is There Any Drugs Or Vaccine That Can Prevent HIV/AIDS? by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 22, 2020
mascot345:

I mean any vaccine or drugs that can prevent immediately after sex. That's what I mean?
you can boost your immune system to fight and supress the virus by taking certain drugs but you will need a certified doctor to test and diagonise you before prescribing drugs for you.
Re: Is There Any Drugs Or Vaccine That Can Prevent HIV/AIDS? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:04pm On May 22, 2020
mascot345:

if you take PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) within 72hs, you are safe... beware as it aint cheap and also not 100% sure to save you from contraction.
you should find PEP in most genuine hospitals, as this is what they give to docs/nurses/police or rape victims that have been exposed

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Drugs Or Vaccine That Can Prevent HIV/AIDS? by AfroKnight: 10:15pm On May 22, 2020
Get ready to be asked to father the child of another man. Your consent was withdrawn once she changed the implied conditions for intercourse. You didn’t sign up for raw but she took away your choice and exposed you to potential life threatening risks. You could threaten her with a lawsuit cos what she did constitutes rape.

Make sure you get PEP and vehemently deny any nonsense pregnancy in the coming weeks.

Be smart. Don’t be merciful to such a woman or your mercy will be your undoing.

If a man removed the condom during sex and continued without the prior express consent of the woman, he would be promptly accused of rape. Educate the wicked girl and consider the risks. Your life is in turmoil because she did something you didn’t agree to.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Drugs Or Vaccine That Can Prevent HIV/AIDS? by Numero9: 10:16pm On May 22, 2020
Woooow!!!! Why naw Whyyyyy??
Re: Is There Any Drugs Or Vaccine That Can Prevent HIV/AIDS? by varnaija(f): 11:37pm On May 22, 2020
Just isolate yourself and die in peace. Nothing will extinguish your reckless habit.

Happy dying
Re: Is There Any Drugs Or Vaccine That Can Prevent HIV/AIDS? by SenecaTheYonger: 11:45pm On May 22, 2020
Pep. Should be taken before 72 hours after exposure.
mascot345:

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Drugs Or Vaccine That Can Prevent HIV/AIDS? by Sweettea9(f): 12:04am On May 23, 2020
One chance cheesy
Re: Is There Any Drugs Or Vaccine That Can Prevent HIV/AIDS? by mascot345: 1:11am On May 23, 2020
HarunaWest:

Idiot go and check first thing tomorrow morning..Which one is next week..If she is infected, take PEP for 30 days to prevent infection..If she isnt, dont let her come on top again,before she will remove the condom and you wont have sense to stop her.

Thanks bro. Please, can I get the PEP in pharmacy store.
Re: Is There Any Drugs Or Vaccine That Can Prevent HIV/AIDS? by mascot345: 1:14am On May 23, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Pep. Should be taken before 72 hours after exposure.

Please, can I get the PEP in a pharmacy store.
Re: Is There Any Drugs Or Vaccine That Can Prevent HIV/AIDS? by mascot345: 1:23am On May 23, 2020
AfroKnight:
Get ready to be asked to father the child of another man. Your consent was withdrawn once she changed the implied conditions for intercourse. You didn’t sign up for raw but she took away your choice and exposed you to potential life threatening risks. You could threaten her with a lawsuit cos what she did constitutes rape.

Make sure you get PEP and vehemently deny any nonsense pregnancy in the coming weeks.

Be smart. Don’t be merciful to such a woman or your mercy will be your undoing.

If a man removed the condom during sex and continued without the prior express consent of the woman, he would be promptly accused of rape. Educate the wicked girl and consider the risks. Your life is in turmoil because she did something you didn’t agree to.

Thanks bro, can I get PEP in a pharmacy store?
Re: Is There Any Drugs Or Vaccine That Can Prevent HIV/AIDS? by mascot345: 1:28am On May 23, 2020
HarunaWest:

Thanks bro, I appreciate. Can I get the PEP in pharmacy store or private hospital?
Re: Is There Any Drugs Or Vaccine That Can Prevent HIV/AIDS? by rosy1992(f): 3:27am On May 23, 2020
You can get it in an hospital, preferably General hospital. Abstinence remains the best option.
Re: Is There Any Drugs Or Vaccine That Can Prevent HIV/AIDS? by Angelacruz: 5:26am On May 23, 2020
Yea....PEP
Re: Is There Any Drugs Or Vaccine That Can Prevent HIV/AIDS? by HarunaWest(m): 5:39am On May 23, 2020
mascot345:

Thanks bro, I appreciate. Can I get the PEP in pharmacy store or private hospital?
Public Hospital...Conduct test in the same hospital.
Test for HUV and Heoatitis B Virus and take the Vaccine.
Re: Is There Any Drugs Or Vaccine That Can Prevent HIV/AIDS? by themaestro08(m): 5:46am On May 23, 2020
[quote author=rosy1992 post=89858103]You can get it in an hospital, preferably General hospital. [/b]Abstinence remains the best option. [b]/quote]

Easier said than done.
Re: Is There Any Drugs Or Vaccine That Can Prevent HIV/AIDS? by AfroKnight: 6:58am On May 23, 2020
mascot345:

Thanks bro, can I get PEP in a pharmacy store?

Visit any general hospital in Lagos. Most, if not all of them, have heart to heart centres. I don’t think it’s an over-the-counter drug.

(1) (Reply)

Watch S*x Between Kiddwaya And Erica Last Night (video) / People Have Started Staring At Me Again O Because I Stopped Using Jennys Glow / My Son’s Girlfriend Caught Me Kissing My Husband’s Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.