Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Urgently Need An Advice And A Mentor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgently Need An Advice And A Mentor (345 Views)

I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help / She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Need An Advice And A Mentor by Drone20(m): 10:42pm On May 22, 2020
Hello My fellow Nairalanders hope u guys had a great day....I don't usually post here, but the reason I did it today, Is that I really need an advisor and a mentor.
Am so confused at this stage of my life, I dont know were am going, its seems that am just living my life as it comes...I Need a mentor if there's is anyone who can mentor pls sir or ma... That will teach and guild me through.. Zero eight double one eight one six double three four five my WhatsApp number pls
Re: Urgently Need An Advice And A Mentor by Teaveapoet(f): 10:43pm On May 22, 2020
Drone20:
Hello My fellow Nairalanders hope u guys had a great day....I don't usually post here, but the reason I did it today, Is that I really need an advisor and a mentor.
Am so confused at this stage of my life, I dont know were am going, its seems that am just living my life as it comes...I Need a mentor if there's is anyone who can mentor pls sir or ma... That will teach and guild me through.. Zero eight double one eight one six double three four five my WhatsApp number pls

Feel free to chat with me
Let's talk

Re: Urgently Need An Advice And A Mentor by Oluromantic: 11:23pm On May 22, 2020
Teaveapoet:

Feel free to chat with me
Let's talk

And me too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgently Need An Advice And A Mentor by ahms12(m): 11:31pm On May 22, 2020
Feel free to chat me up too 08063226059
Re: Urgently Need An Advice And A Mentor by varnaija(f): 11:32pm On May 22, 2020
For all I care you could be a kidnapper, thief or scammer looking for his next victim.

And the second poster that replied you is your accomplice.

Let who has ears hear
Re: Urgently Need An Advice And A Mentor by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 22, 2020
Where are your parents?
Re: Urgently Need An Advice And A Mentor by Drone20(m): 11:47pm On May 22, 2020
varnaija:
For all I care you could be a kidnapper, thief or scammer looking for his next victim.

And the second poster that replied you is your accomplice.

Let who has ears hear

You just rush to conclusion, practice the pause, don't pray to be in my shoes, all I need are advice and all I didnt ask any for money and any online business I can trend into as far its legit, practice the pause pls
Re: Urgently Need An Advice And A Mentor by Drone20(m): 11:48pm On May 22, 2020
Ariza:
Where are your parents?

Yabatech student
Live in Lagos here
They are in Delta
Re: Urgently Need An Advice And A Mentor by Drone20(m): 11:49pm On May 22, 2020
ahms12:
Feel free to chat me up too 08063226059
OK sir I will do so
Thanks for your concerns I really appreciate
Re: Urgently Need An Advice And A Mentor by varnaija(f): 11:52pm On May 22, 2020
Drone20:

You just rush to conclusion, practice the pause, don't pray to be in my shoes, all I need are advice and all I didnt ask any for money and any online business I can trend into as far its legit, practice the pause pls
And your parents and relatives and all their friends have died abi?

What of your street, your town. No professionals and elderly to guide abi, na for anonymous cyber space you wan get mentor.

Gerrarahear oloshi
Re: Urgently Need An Advice And A Mentor by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 22, 2020
Drone20:

Yabatech student
Live in Lagos here
They are in Delta
Hmmmmmm

Be careful

(1) (Reply)

21-year-old Man Stabs Friend To Death Over Girlfriend In Bauchi / Our Affair Made Her Happy Again & I Am Fighting For Her Happiness / Rape: Questions To Ask Before Believing A Rape Claim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.