Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 (394580 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by ritchboy(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2011
manmustwac:

The sixth line in luka's transfer request is racist No like share room with monkey But then i believe you guys condone that sort of thing because you are ashamed of your own skin colour.  cry

[img]http://kenyarsenal.files./2010/11/gareth-bale_cornelius_roddy-mcdowall_planet-of-the-apes_.jpg?w=350&h=233[/img]

cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2011
new whipping boys? cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by folahann(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2011
mukina2:

new whipping boys? cheesy

Yes they really are.
This is the best time for this thread to be quiet SMH
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2011
yee ! See trashing 4 lane, City dey vex,new weeping boys indeed
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2011
awww i feel sorry for you guys sad grin grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by folahann(m): 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2011
this team is cursed
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2011
Well i can't wait for new financial fair plays rule to come into effect next season. To stop man shitty from buying the premiership. If this iş what shitty can do to spurs at the lane. Imagine what they will do when they play arsenal at the emirates. grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by folahann(m): 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2011
I shouldn't have made fun of you o. Na 8 Arsenal concede oooo sad angry sad angry sad angry
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2011
manmustwac:

Well i can't wait for new financial fair plays rule to come into effect next season. To stop man shitty from buying the premiership. If this iş what shitty can do to spurs at the lane. Imagine what they will do when they play arsenal at the emirates. grin grin
shame nor catch you? grin

you played citeh with your FULL squad and you lost grin grin that badly and at home too

we played united with a depleted squad big difference

who useless reach spuds? grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by coogar: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2011
manmustwank, you signed scott parker? shocked shocked shocked shocked
and you are keeping luka modric? shocked shocked shocked shocked

harry should be knighted!
i tip you dudes to finish above arsenal this season.

now, sign a decent striker.
crouch and pavlyuchenko are too useless to be playing in a team that has got lennon, bale and van der vaart supplying the ammo.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by dayokanu(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2011
^^ They signed Adebayor and are releasing Crouch
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Tonniex: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2011
hiw fa
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2011
release crouchie why na? grin grin

damn adegoat na footie arshy grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2011
mukina2:

shame nor catch you? grin

you played citeh with your FULL squad and you lost grin grin that badly and at home too

we played united with a depleted squad big difference

who useless reach spuds? grin grin
there is no excuse for disorganization and lack of team spirit. grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2011
Besides am predicting that adebayor go begin to misbehave after about four games
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2011
i hate harry, why did you loan out cashley's gf . .Miss Jenas cry cry

i hate you popeye angry sad
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by ritchboy(m): 12:05am On Sep 01, 2011
So una finally no let peacock fly? cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by didoflex(m): 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2011
HELLO !!!!

HELLO !!!!!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2011
hi hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2011
Spurs turn down 40 million pounds on a deal for luka modric and Chelsea defender Alex na woa undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by duduspace(m): 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2011
manmustwac:

Spurs turn down 40 million pounds on a deal for luka modric and Chelsea defender Alex na woa undecided undecided undecided

shocked shocked shocked
I don't want to be anywhere near the fumes of the pot those chaps in your boardroom are smoking. 
or can it be that Harry just wants to big up the club? undecided
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2011
ashewo adegoat scores grin

did ya'll celebrate? buncha hypocrites tongue grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2011
mukina2:

ashewo adegoat scores grin

did ya'll celebrate? buncha hypocrites  tongue grin grin
why did you call us hypocrites me sef no even like am [s]unless he scores 25 goals for us this season[/s]  grin watch am he go soon begin to misbehave. undecided
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2011
all you have to see his sing his special song for him naw cheesy cheesy

btw did he kiss the chicken badge when he scored? grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2011
mukina2:

all you have to see his sing his special song for him naw cheesy cheesy

btw did he kiss the chicken badge when he scored?  grin
he did not kiss the badge I heard he went straight to the chairman and demanded for his salary to be increased  angry
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by folahann(m): 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2011
manmustwac:

he did not kiss the badge I heard he went straight to the chairman and demanded for his salary to be increased  angry
LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
As for Adebayor, he will score on his debut and misbehave afterwards. That thing na curse
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by didoflex(m): 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2011
We No Go Abuse Am Again!

Footballers Come And Go, Na Dem Work Just Like Una Get Yours! grin

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2011
hypocrites! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2011
mukina2:

hypocrites! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
sharrap there don't forget you guys took sol campbell from us back in the days
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2011
manmustwac:

sharrap there don't forget you guys took sol campbell from us back in the days
darling sol didnt play for us first, scored goals, gave us nightmares like adegoat did to you guys, after all the songs, insults and swearing at him, y'all jump  now when he scores grin useless team   angry spuds disgust me angry grin

not that i am surprised sha, chicken lilly livered people grin grin with chicken badge.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (37) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.