Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 (394621 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by HNIC(m): 8:56am On Apr 14, 2011
Gomes and Almunia have been having lunch together,abi?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by v3: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2011
HNIC:

Gomes and Almunia have been having lunch together,abi?
grin grin
@MMW
When are you lot releasing the CL exit DVD?
Next time, dial 1-(800)How-to-defeat-Madrid and Henry'll give you tips.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2011
i remember the ' we are going to Champions league celebrations' sad grin grin grin

how does it feel like to lose home and away in the UCL

see eh kids please stick to what you know you will manage small . ie: Europa angry grin

i just knew Gomiss will do a number, he never fails to disappoint grin

see the cheats falling allover the place looking for penarity.

the ref was just 5much kiss grin

Someone should please ask Gallas what was he saying again?

buncha vanderbales grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by chamotex(m): 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2011
mukina2:

i remember the ' we are going to Champions league celebrations' sad grin grin grin

how does it feel like to lose home and away in the UCL

see eh kids please stick to what you know you will manage small . ie: Europa angry grin

i just knew Gomiss will do a number, he never fails to disappoint grin

see the cheats falling allover the place looking for penarity.

the ref was just 5much kiss grin

Someone should please ask Gallas what was he saying again?

buncha vanderbales grin

Sharap. They went further than your team.
Shame no dey catch you tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2011
shiorrrr go and sleep jor grin

kids should find their level.

this will keep them shut for a looong time grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by HNIC(m): 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2011
chamotex:

Sharap. They went further than your team.
Shame no dey catch you tongue
Ok Chamo
Letz give them the 'I got to the Q-finals of the CL in 2011' cup.
BTW-Gareth Bale is still the best player in Europe. . . take it or leave it grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by chamotex(m): 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2011
HNIC:

Ok Chamo
Letz give them the 'I got to the Q-finals of the CL in 2011' cup.
BTW-Gareth Bale is still the best player in Europe. . . take it or leave it grin

But dem try na.
QF at first attempt no be beans o grin grin grin
Give them credit abeg. tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Vieira(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2011
chamotex:

But dem try na.
QF at first attempt no be beans o grin grin grin
Give them credit abeg. tongue

Credit?

I beg, who dem play?

First decent team and they got flogged, na God save them that it was not Barca, tears for dey comot for them eyes.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2011
debosky:

Gomezzzzzz grin grin grin

The best player in the league. cheesy cheesy
No its Nicklas Bendtner who missed a sitter that would've taken you guys to the quarter finals DUMBO!! tongue tongue

chamotex:

Seriously, Spurs need to offload Gomes if they really want to compete at the biggest stage.
I feel for Spurs.
But QF is not a mean feat.
Thank you jare. See how all the gooners are talking through thier arse anal they didn't even win their group unlike us and they didn't even make it to the quarter finals.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by debosky(m): 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2011
manmustwac:

No its Nicklas Bendtner who missed a sitter that would've taken you guys to the quarter finals DUMBO!! tongue tongue

Mumu - with all your hype you played 180 minutes and didn't score once. cheesy cheesy

Arsenal went out 4-3 to a team that beat Real 5-0, yet the same real beat you 5-0 on aggregate?

Shame nor dey catch una?? In your 'hallowed' shyte lane, you nor fit even score once.

Useless spuds.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by dayokanu(m): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2011
Spuds keep your head up.

Quarter finals at first attempt. The GAYYners only made semis teice in their whole history
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by medjai(m): 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2011
Villareal made the semis at their first attempt but truly, Spurs try sha. At least, they did better than their neighbours.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by chuckdee4(m): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2011
I see the word 'Shame' does not exist in the spuddie dictionary.
You got to the 1/4 finals, i bet you guys want an open bus parade.
You can bleat on about going further than us, been there done that, unless you go on to win it don't bother trying to banter.

FORVER IN OUR SHADOW
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2011
debosky:

Mumu - with all your hype you played 180 minutes and didn't score once. cheesy cheesy

Arsenal went out 4-3 to a team that beat Real 5-0, yet the same real beat you 5-0 on aggregate?

Shame nor dey catch una?? In your 'hallowed' shyte lane, you nor fit even score once.

Useless spuds.
STATISTICS STATISTICS STATISTICS am interested in your bloody STATISTICS am only interested in the facts. Wether you beat barcelona 1000 goals to nil or wether we lost to real madrid 2000 goals to nil. The FACT remains that we got further than you did in the competition. You fell at the second round hurdle, we got one stage further and fell at the quarter finals hurdle OK.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2011
awon hotspuds maan lenu ke!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by chuckdee4(m): 1:40am On Apr 16, 2011
manmustwac:

STATISTICS STATISTICS STATISTICS am interested in your bloody STATISTICS am only interested in the facts. Wether you beat barcelona 1000 goals to nil or wether we lost to real madrid 2000 goals to nil. The FACT remains that we got further than you did in the competition. You fell at the second round hurdle, <b>we got one stage further and fell at the quarter finals hurdle OK.</b>

Yeah for the first time in your history, do you want a trophy for that?, deluded spurs fan, what will happen if you guys ever finish above us, declare a bank holiday
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 3:27am On Apr 17, 2011
chuckdee4:

Yeah for the first time in your history, do you want a trophy for that?, deluded spurs fan, what will happen if you guys ever finish above us, declare a bank holiday
your very stupid about your bank holiday and trophy talk. It's so obvious that small pipkin sense dey worry you. How dose me being a spurs fan make me deluded? At least I can boast of actually going to the lane to support my team unlike you armchair arsenal supporters smiley smiley
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by chuckdee4(m): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2011
manmustwac:

your very silly about your bank holiday and trophy talk. It's so obvious that small pipkin sense dey worry you. How dose me being a spurs fan make me deluded? At least I can boast of actually going to the lane to support my team unlike you armchair arsenal supporters smiley smiley

and i'm an arm chair supporter because ,
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2011
Tottenham's Gareth Bale has been named the Professional Footballers' Association Player of the Year. The 21-year-old beat six other players to the vaunted award and becomes the fourth Welshman to be honoured, after Ian Rush, Mark Hughes and Ryan Giggs.

"I am more than delighted, really," he said. "It is a massive award and it is a great honour to receive, especially from other fellow professionals. It is an honour, really, when you look at the names that have won it before and it just makes you go 'wow'.

"There haven't been too many Welshman to have won the trophy but it is great and it is great for me personally. And it is not just for me, it is for all my team-mates that have helped me through the season and it is kind of for everyone, really."

Bale endured a tumultuous beginning to life at White Hart Lane following his move from Southampton, with his first year punctuated by injuries and an inability to secure a first-team starting spot. However, the winger's turnaround in fortunes has been nothing short of spectacular and he says he never doubted his ability to reach the top.

"I think it is due to a bit of everything, really," he added. "At the beginning I wasn't really playing much and I always believed in myself that, if I did get a run in the team – which I eventually did – that I would be able to prove what I can do." That did happen and I kind of never really looked back from there."Playing in a good team with good players definitely helped me a lot and all the boys have been fantastic, the manager has been fantastic, giving me my chance, and it is something I want to improve on."

Bale's manager, Harry Redknapp was delighted at the news. "It is a great award for him to win and I could not be more pleased," said Redknapp. "There were plenty of people that could have won it. Listen, you look at the people that have won it for Gareth to have won it at such a young age it must be the proudest moment of his life. It is incredible.

"He has been brilliant, I am really pleased for him and he is a nice lad, which is the most important thing."

The other six players nominated for the award were Charlie Adam, Samir Nasri, Scott Parker, Carlos Tevez, Rafael van der Vaart and Nemanja Vidic.

Bale was also nominated for the PFA Young Player of the Year but that award went to Jack Wilshere of Arsenal. The 19-year-old has attracted plaudits from fans and pundits alike for his performances this season, in which he has established himself as a key player for England.

"It is my first full season and it is a massive award, especially from my fellow players," he said. "It is amazing. I am very proud to be the fifth recipient from Arsenal, it is good to keep this history going. Arsenal is a good club for bringing youngsters through and they keep proving it so I would like to thank the manager as well. I am delighted just to be in the team."

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by didoflex(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2011
Mukina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

So who's gonna win today?

Are we doing the double on you guys?

Let me hear you!!! grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by v3: 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2011
manmustwac:

your very silly about your bank holiday and trophy talk. It's so obvious that small pipkin sense dey worry you. How dose me being a spurs fan make me deluded? At least I can boast of actually going to the lane to support my team unlike you armchair arsenal supporters smiley smiley
This is just dumb on SOOO MANY levels.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2011
@didoflex
Am thinking of even going to the game tonight since i'm finishing work early today. The only thing is i may have to buy a ticket from a ticket tout sad
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by debosky(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2011
Breaking news: Spurs to organise bus tour to display their Gareth Bale trophy grin

Useless club - more gunners on NL attend games than I care to mention.

Prepare to get your comeuppance tonight. . . .no rose or dandelion go save una tonight. grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by chuckdee4(m): 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2011
debosky:

Breaking news: Spurs to organise bus tour to display their Gareth Bale trophy grin

Prepare to get your comeuppance tonight. . . .no rose or dandelion go save una tonight. grin

Don't mind the monkey who thinks going to watch a live match makes him a better fan, dem go chop cane tonight
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2011
debosky:

Well i read in the same newspaper that the arse anal are going to close the whole of hollow way road and seven sisters just to celebrate jack wiltshire being player of the year. grin grin

debosky:

YOU SERIOUS £50 for the cheapest anus ticket thats #12'500 isn't it cheaper just to buy a bottle in thier local pub? shocked shocked

debosky:

Prepare to bloody fool so fond of talikng through your anus. See my sensible prediction that was before the game. grin grin grin get your comeuppance tonight. . . .no rose or dandelion go save una tonight. grin
manmustwac:

It's not going to be easy but its either a home win or a draw
bloody fool so fond of talikng through your anus. See my sensible prediction {above} that was before the game. grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2011
chuckdee4:

Don't mind the monkey who thinks going to watch a live match makes him a better fan, dem go chop cane tonight
So who allowed this chimpanzee out of the zoo to go and watch the match grin grin grin

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by MeGaStReEt: 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2011
Osaze Odemwingie
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by medjai(m): 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2011
Simon Cox. . . Stunning strike
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by medjai(m): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2011
Trademark Gomes howler
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2011
medjai:

Trademark Gomes howler
no mind the keeper he's useless
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by medjai(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2011
manmustwac:

no mind the keeper he's useless
What befuddles me is that there's a Stipe Pletikosa on the bench who's miles better. That's the same way he confines Kranjcar to the bench when he can come on and be a game changer.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 12:55pm On May 05, 2011
useless team angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.