Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 (394645 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by v3: 4:24pm On May 05, 2011
Gomez is a disgrace! grin grin
Spurs are a disgrace to North London. . You useless bunch WON'T qualify for Champions League cool

Shiity club angry
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by didoflex(m): 10:49am On May 13, 2011
Our Season was over once we were outta of the Champions League man!

We got tired! Gomes is definitely off!

@V3, you support Arsenal probably, I wonder what happened to all the 4 Cups and Titles you guys were gonna win
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by v3: 11:00am On May 13, 2011
Hehehehe
Love Machine, how did y'all miss UCL spot
You got tired?? shocked What a pathetic excuse!. .Spuds are pathetic anyways so its understandable tongue

The hero last time just had to be the villain this time. .Poor Slouch grin grin
Poor Gallas, he kept sobbing like a binsh grin cheesy
My friend, Gomis is better than VDS tongue.

Shiity club *spits* angry
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:47pm On May 14, 2011
totoham hotspurts. awon elewele. won kwalifai once, dem call pasuma to come play live in shyte hart lane. una level minor jo!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by A40(m): 12:14am On May 15, 2011
You guys can do better than Crouch,Defoe and Pavlyuchenko. I doubt all 3 of em combined scored up to 15 goals and for a team with top 4 dreams that's sheer suicide so its best yall don't for the Bale hype (he isn't better than Walcott and his PFA award was ludacris) Where do We even start with Gomes the basket
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by didoflex(m): 3:25pm On May 26, 2011
Everyones on the Up,

Man City and even Spurs, Liverpool is even bouncing back!

What's happening to Arsenal, Be the Judge,

Sliding down, COYS!!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by v3: 3:47pm On May 26, 2011
didoflex:

Everyones on the Up,

Man City and even Spurs, Liverpool is even bouncing back!

What's happening to Arsenal, Be the Judge,

Sliding down, COYS!!
My friend be quiet! angry
You didn't finish in the top 4.
Your team is shiity. .save Gomez (he's heaven sent and world-class) grin
We'll ALWAYS be ahead of you lot.

Silly Spuds
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by didoflex(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2011
Okay O, Even Nasri sef wan follow Fabregas out of a sinking ship! grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by v3: 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2011
This thread STILL dey? shocked grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2011
foolish spuds angry
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by chic2pimp(m): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2011
If any daft club is willing to pay anywhere around the 50M figure being quoted for Bale, Spurs would be silly not to bite off that Maga's hands. Between Ashley Young and Gareth Bale, I know which of the two i'd rather have.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by medjai(m): 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2011
Bale has got to be the most overrated player in the history of the game. A decent performance against Inter and he's instantly world class. . . He had only one assist all season.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by chic2pimp(m): 1:10am On Jun 07, 2011
A Great performance(I must admit) against an Inter team on the decline( watch the Schalke Match for further evidence)and he is suddenly a world beater. Alexis Sanchez has done the exact same thing for 2-3 seasons now but with moderate fanfare.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by v3: 10:24am On Jun 07, 2011
medjai:

Bale has got to be the most overrated player in the history of the game. A decent performance against Inter and he's instantly world class. . . He had only one assist all season.
Trust the British to hype their own. Even Hernandez and Berba who did better than Rooney this season are not as good as him. SMH
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by A40(m): 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2011
Theo walcott is better than Bale
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by didoflex(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2011
Gareth Bale is good but over hyped which is true, I would definitely sell him for 50 million, No player except Messi/Ronaldo is worth such a ridiculous amount!

All in all you Arsenal peeps that like coming here, (I still don't know where the Arsenal thread is), and yapping about us, watch your back!!!

We are on the UP, COYS!!! grin

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by v3: 11:52am On Jun 08, 2011
didoflex:

Gareth Bale is good but over hyped which is true, I would definitely sell him for 50 million, No player except Messi/Ronaldo is worth such a ridiculous amount!

All in all you Arsenal peeps that like coming here,  (I still don't know where the Arsenal thread is), and yapping about us, watch your back!!!

We are on the UP, COYS!!! grin
Quick question Diildo
Are you saying Bale is in the same class as Messi and Ronaldo? shocked
Wow. .Spuddies REALLY are deluded grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2011
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by didoflex(m): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2011
Read well my bro, rumour is that the price tag for him will be in that range which is ridiculous,

Ridiculous for anyone, any footballer,

Even for a certain Fabregas that is being coveted at the moment,

The transfer market is now silly, can't wait till 2012 when the new rules come into place,
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2011
Now that our ex coach Martin Jol is back in london with fulham i wonder wether he'll bring back chris hughes as his assisstant
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by didoflex(m): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2011
Meanwhile on a serious note to these Arsenal guys that barrage our page with insults, why are your players all planning to leave your club??

Reallly? Really? It shows there's a degree of discontent and decline, Pity: See Below various:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2001749/Manchester-United-open-talks-Samir-Nasri.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2001751/Liverpool-want-Arsenals-Gael-Clichy.html

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2011/06/10/2525827/arsenal-midfielder-abou-diaby-i-own-wear-a-tottenham-shirt

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/80086,sport,football,transfer-talk-arsenal-want-chris-samba-and-gary-cahill-barcelona-cant-afford-45m-cesc-fabregas-gervinho

Its actually no beef on my part, It's the obvious,
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 11:03am On Jun 10, 2011
nonsense and ingredient, the sun should have posted a pic of diaby and a spuddie shirt

see una oh . . grin

clutching at straws, . .una nefa tire yet? tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2011
So nasri is expected to go to man united, liverpool are talking to clichy fabregas will go to barcelona if the price is right and finally di'arby has a spurs shirt and wants to play for us shocked Nawoa watch this space for more news
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mystikal(m): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2011
Spuds are on the decline. Your dream one season is over.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by didoflex(m): 11:16am On Jun 16, 2011
shocked

Spurs on the decline? Maybe you're watching Agege Premier League or the Bangladeshi Football Tournament!

4th, now 5th and that's a decline when we used to come 10th, 12th, 15th and even been bottom sometimes etc before and no Europe for years.

This is the dictionary meaning of decline: a downward slope; declivity

a failing or gradual loss, as in strength, character, power, or value; deterioration

Tell me the meaning of decline, See below:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/8570986/Alisher-Usmanov-blames-Arsenal-board-for-trophy-drought-since-2005.html
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 11:19am On Jun 16, 2011
na only arsenal news you dey find? tongue

hi didofido grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Vieira(m): 11:10am On Jun 19, 2011
manmustwac:

So nasri is expected to go to man united, liverpool are talking to clichy fabregas will go to barcelona if the price is right and finally di'arby has a spurs shirt and wants to play for us shocked Nawoa watch this space for more news

Maybe if all this happens and they put me in goal, Tottenham might finish above us but even then I am not sure considering your level of crapness!
Ha ha ha
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 1:29am On Jun 21, 2011
tada! grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by didoflex(m): 11:58am On Jun 22, 2011
Mukiana ? I never go to your page, I never will, I have absolutely no business there,

I don't seek Arsenal news and am not caught up with Arsenal at all,

When you guys come here and yap, I respond, SIMPLE,

Guys, see our new shirts,

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2011
ta!
you and manmus spend more time posting arsenal stories than spuds stories tongue
see bale's eyes grin grin like monkey
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2011
mukina2:

ta!
you and manmus spend more time posting arsenal stories than spuds stories tongue
see bale's eyes grin grin like monkey
and you spend more time in the spurs thread than you do in the anus thread
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Vieira(m): 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2011
mukina2:

tada! grin grin

grin grin grin
Best shirt ever!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.