Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,995 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State (60589 Views)

Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead / Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo / Kano Mysterious Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Fortunebae(f): 10:41am On May 24, 2020
obataokenwa:
Check out my dream abt someone I saw how he was treated and the symptoms...in that dream I saw after some few days he lost taste and smell...he started having general body pains, loss of strength...then pains and fever and hotness of body crept in gradually...follow the instructions on my dream and be ahead of it

Where can I find it
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by redsun(m): 11:16am On May 24, 2020
fatymore:
I am sorry for disturbing you, but please read and be safe...

This issue has been troubling me and I hope Lagos State Government, Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency(LASEPA) and the ministry of health can take note.

We are actually doing more harm than good to ourselves with the use of Cleaning tap bucket that is being used in Markets and Garages.

These taps are placed in dirty areas with no or little drainage system or with the aid of bucket for collection(pukes). I keep thinking what if someone who is infected washes his/her hands and the water got infected or the tap got infected, is that not a calamity again. The kinda soap being used is even worrisome.

Except this virus is a scam, aitirinkankan. The issue of nose masks is another day discussion.

May God help us.

The key things that are saving Africans at the moment are the scorching heat and built-up immunity from dangerous malaria and typhoid. If not this kind of pandemic could easily wipe out the whole continent with the primitive health care system, none existence basic amenities, undeveloped masses mindsets and rogue governments available.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by nengibo: 11:26am On May 24, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

That is like saying Port Harcourt is not a town. They are local governments but developed into towns.

From Wikipedia
Bonny - Town in Nigeria
Bonny is an island town and a Local Government Area in Rivers State in southern Nigeria, on the Bight of Bonny.

I agree with you that mass testing can go on there, since it has a small population.

A town is a human settlement. Towns are generally larger than villages but smaller than cities

There is Bonny Main Town, then Bonny as an Lga which includes towns like Abalamabie, finima,iwoma and other towns in the kingdom, just like Opobo has a main town and other satellite towns that make up Opobo kingdom

Port Harcourt on the hand is a city
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by nengibo: 11:27am On May 24, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

I am from Rivers state. Stop spewing nonsense. Because it won't stop me from saying the bitter truth
Stop denying your anambala village, I don't blame you sha, if i was from there I will do the same, it's a dump
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Ktiti: 11:31am On May 24, 2020
NORSYK:
I swear, if we are 100 people living in bonny 90 are having severe headaches, fever and cattarh.

I have been telling people that something is wrong somewhere

Are you for real?
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 11:41am On May 24, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Wike should also make public the breakdown and sum of how much private organisations have donated for the fight against the spread of the Covid-19 virus.

And, make public the number of people tested.

Go to Rivers government Facebook page and get information first hand and stop joining the band wagon of those that want to criticize for the sake of it..the state government had made it clear that he is going to make a publication of all donors from both corporate and private individuals and how the donations were expended at the end of the day and formally thank them.

Since you guys are so quick to criticize the Rivers state government take a leave from the united states and other western countries and see if the central government is not at the forefront of the fight on the pandemic helping out states to increase their capacities to test and equipping medical institutions and it employees to fight the scourge...

Have you for once argued in favour of the Rivers state government in terms of federal assistance even when the said government is rendering same to other states considering the precarious situation of Rivers state and her strategic importance to the country..?
Please leave Rivers state and the government alone.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by NORSYK(m): 11:52am On May 24, 2020
Ktiti:

Are you for real?

Yes, my own sickness started last Monday, I had this horrible headache and fever, so I got Amartern soft gel and Panadol after taking the first dose, I realized that I was not getting better unlike before that just one dose will relieve me but I kept taking the medication and finished it, still feeling the same headache and fever before I opted for chloroquine injection which I normally takes whenever I have severe malaria.
After the injection I got better but I am not feeling much taste of things like before though I am perceiving odor unlike others who aren't tasting and perceiving.
I can categorically tell you that 90% of bonny residents are having the same sickness
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 11:53am On May 24, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
PORT HARCOURT is the most polluted city in the world and this is one of the reasons kinematics is useless and suffering from brain pollution. Hahahaha

undecided undecided undecided

You opened an account on this platform simply to mount a sustained campaign of calumny against a state and her people and you think your own will be better.

If truly you reside in Rivers state and you make all these demeaning publication against the state your wish for the state shall be your portion.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Kinematics: 11:56am On May 24, 2020
AmazingELixir:

You opened an account on this platform simply to mount a sustained campaign of calumny against a state and her people and you think your own will be better.

If truly you reside in Rivers state and you make all these demeaning publication against the state your wish for the state shall be your portion.

Amen!
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by obataokenwa(m): 11:58am On May 24, 2020
Fortunebae:

Where can I find it
I dreamt this dream

my dear that dream was clear but I don't know if it's safe to post it hear.. the dream is....lick banana always...get chloroquine and another malaria drug...buy Panadol...get vitamin C...get ulcer tablet and chew cos I saw the person with stomach bite(do this when u have stomach bite)...finish the first malaria drug before the chloroquine. I saw the person with fever also and hotness of body in stages.
Then I saw another packet of drug called AFRESH...but I doubt if it exist.

I felt it means do it again repeatedly
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 12:05pm On May 24, 2020
AmazingELixir:

I am from Rivers state but the state is the worst state than even Bornu state. Our yoots prefer guns to education. Our PORT HARCOURT is filled with shanties and slums.

Our air, land and are all polluted. Today PORT HARCOURT is the most polluted city in the world. Kinematics is aware.

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 12:08pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

Amen!

You never even start to dey cry. You are the reason everyone are now attacking Rivers state and exposing your useless worthless shithole PORT HARCOURT. You think you are smart but no you aren't.

As far as nairaland is concerned, my primary business is Rivers state. You better ask about me on this forum in case you don't know.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 12:17pm On May 24, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

I am from Rivers state but the state is the worst state than even Bornu state. Our yoots prefer guns to education. Our PORT HARCOURT is filled with shanties and slums.

Our air, land and are all polluted. Today PORT HARCOURT is the most polluted city in the world. Kinematics is aware.

I see your case is irredeemable, you can't be from Rivers state because you ain't qualified to be, a true Rivers man cannot behave the way you're doing.

Ok bye.

1 Like

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by redsun(m): 12:22pm On May 24, 2020
AmazingELixir:

I see your case is irredeemable, you can't be from Rivers state because you ain't qualified to be, a true Rivers man cannot behave the way you're doing.

Ok bye.

He is doing his best to save your life my pointing out the obvious. Filth and toxic pollution kill in droves. He is a patriot and you should thank him for that.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 12:24pm On May 24, 2020
AmazingELixir:

see your case is irredeemable, you can't be from Rivers state because you ain't qualified to be, a true Rivers man cannot behave the way you're doing.Ok bye.

Yes you are right about "true" Rivers man. They are always living in denial, but the difference is that I don't live in denial. I say it the way it is.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 12:27pm On May 24, 2020
redsun:

He is doing his best to save your life my pointing out the obvious. Filth and toxic pollution kill in droves. He is a patriot and you should thank him for that.

That's the point. Our average Rivers state indigene like the cultist called kinematics always live in deny and pretend that all is well.

Most people didn't know that PORT HARCOURT is the most polluted city in the world until we start exposing it.

PORT HARCOURT is an unliveable jungle

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Kinematics: 12:27pm On May 24, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Ok bye.

You are quoting Chinonso Dike, the Rivers and Akwa Ibom wannabe One cow from Onitsha, anambala state, land of potopoto. See his poverty face
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 12:28pm On May 24, 2020
Kinematics:

You are quoting Chinonso Dike. One cow from Onitsha. See his poverty face

Lolzz you seem to know him very.. grin

Abi dem seize him papa property for Rivers state..?
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 12:31pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

You are quoting Chinonso Dike, the Rivers and Akwa Ibom wannabe One cow from Onitsha, anambala state, land of potopoto. See his poverty face
[/s]

Hahahaha

Cry cry baby

I am from Rivers state, cry and die.

PORT HARCOURT is the most polluted city in the world hahahaha

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Kinematics: 12:32pm On May 24, 2020
AmazingELixir:

I know the mumu very well. 52yr old man has been chest beating on nairaland since 2014. He is pained that PH gets all the goodies while his shithole potopoto republic of anambala gets nothing, only redmud, erosion ravaged, barren, landlocked potopoto..

Just see for yourself

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 12:32pm On May 24, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Seize wetin? I am an indigene of oroworukwo in phalga. I am a realist ,not a liar like kinematics hahahaha

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Kinematics: 12:34pm On May 24, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

Seize wetin? I am an indigene of oroworukwo in phalga. I am a realist ,not a liar like kinematics hahahaha

You no from Rukpokwu again. No worry soon you will be from Ibeno in Akwa Ibom. Mumu Onitsha village man.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 12:35pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

I know the mumu very well. 52yr old man has been chest beating on nairaland since 2014. He is pained that PH gets all the goodies while his shithole potopoto republic of anambala gets nothing, only redmud, erosion ravaged, barren, landlocked potopoto..
Just see for yourself
[/s]

You and Chinonso should go to hell. I am a Rivers indigene. Cry and die. Hahahaha

You are 65yrs old but still a cultist, kinematics repent.

Pictures: PORT HARCOURT city

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 24, 2020
jefff455:
you lack common sense if you claim to be a redhotted Christian why can't you go into those isolation centers and heal all the Corona virus patients Jesus healed people in market places why can't your so called redhotted Christian heal Corona patients you that claim to have faith go to the isolation centers and pray for them all I see in your write up is foolishness and fuckery
What did I post? What do you reply?. Did you know how to read at all?
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 24, 2020
PrecisionFx:

The church is not an essential service, If u insist that it is, simply log into ur church online.

This issue is bigger than u.
is abortion houses, veterinary clinic and gymnastics essential?
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Kinematics: 1:00pm On May 24, 2020
AmazingELixir:

I know the ninconpoop very well, he is Chinonso Dike from Ihiala in Anambra state. he has over 100 monikers on Nairaland. Some of his monikers are

Beremi
Spacetour
KINEMATICZ
islayer
islayer2
chino11
chinolization
Ananbra1stson
Crixxx
PortHarcourt2
RIVERS1stson
PortHarcourt1st
ChinoElects
InternalAuditor
AhoadaRivers
Hunchogee

He's a 52yrs old developergrin. Married with 3kids. He is a Man-Child.

1 Like

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 1:04pm On May 24, 2020
Hahahaha

Why are you complaining this hopeless 65yrs old man, you never start sef. More are coming. Get prepared.

I am a Rivers state indigene, cry and die hahahaha

[s]
Kinematics:

know the ninconpoop very well, he is Chinonso Dike from Ihiala in Anambra state. he has over 100 monikers on Nairaland. Some of his monikers are[/b]

Beremi
Spacetour
KINEMATICZ
islayer
islayer2
chino11
chinolization
Ananbra1stson
Crixxx
InternalAuditor
PortHarcourt2
RIVERS1stson
PortHarcourt1st
ChinoElects
InternalAuditor

AhoadaRivers
Hunchogee

. He's about 52yrs old. Married with 3kids. He is a Man-Child.
[/s]

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 1:05pm On May 24, 2020
Kinematics, something new. Na our only work on nairaland henceforth hahahaha

https://www.nairaland.com/5879273/rivers-state-massive-poverty-backwardness

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:10pm On May 24, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Go to Rivers government Facebook page and get information first hand and stop joining the band wagon of those that want to criticize for the sake of it..the state government had made it clear that he he going to make a publication of all donors from both corporate and private individuals and how the donations were expended at the end of the day and formally thank them.

Since you guys are so quick to criticize the Rivers state government take a leave from the united states and other western countries and see if the central government is not at the forefront of the fight on the pandemic helping out states to increase their capacities to test and equipping medical institutions and it employees to fight the scourge...

Have you for once argued in favour of the Rivers state government in terms of federal assistance even when the said government is rendering same to other states considering the precarious situation of Rivers state and her strategic importance to the country..?

My comment on April 06, 2020
Wike: FG Politicising COVID-19 Response. Lagos Got N10 Billion, Rivers Got None

TheGoodJoe:

No one is saying give the same amount to other States. In the bolded, you are talking of amount. In this case the FG is giving no money to other States when these States have to take measures to prevent a spread of the virus.

Rivers State is on Lockdown. Rivers State needs palliatives to keep it going. Rivers State needs to have structure on ground in case of an outbreak. Rivers State needs testing centres in case to check for possible spread and track.

Giving no money to other States is ridiculous.

https://www.nairaland.com/5777009/wike-fg-politicising-covid-19-response/4
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:15pm On May 24, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Go to Rivers government Facebook page and get information first hand and stop joining the band wagon of those that want to criticize for the sake of it..the state government had made it clear that he he going to make a publication of all donors from both corporate and private individuals and how the donations were expended at the end of the day and formally thank them.

We do not have the end of the day to know how much was donated. We need to know now, what has been donated, those who donated, work in line with that for a spread containment action plan.

This is not about who you are supporting or who you hate. It is about urgent actions to save lives.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:17pm On May 24, 2020
nengibo:

A town is a human settlement. Towns are generally larger than villages but smaller than cities

There is Bonny Main Town, then Bonny as an Lga which includes towns like Abalamabie, finima,iwoma and other towns in the kingdom, just like Opobo has a main town and other satellite towns that make up Opobo kingdom

Port Harcourt on the hand is a city

Thanks for the education.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America / Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) / Man With 2 Wives Dies During Sex With Married Nursing Mother In Lagos Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.