Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? (3603 Views)

Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War / Will Bad People Burn In Hell? / You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:14am On May 24, 2020
kingxsamz:

The moment I embraced logic and started asking questions, and saw that there were no reasonable answers to them.

I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT A VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD ARE NOT CAPABLE OF LIVING LIKE YOU. LIVE WITH THIS FACT.

7 Likes

Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by BlowYourMind: 10:18am On May 24, 2020
kingxsamz:

Quick question.
Why won't God kill Satan and his demons now, and end evil in the world?
Why does he have to wait for more people to sin against him, since he knows the amount of people who are going to end up in hell?
I'm waiting.
GOD didn't create angels as mortal, they are immortal, devil was an angel and his demons, dead was meant for human as punishment
Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by kingxsamz(m): 10:21am On May 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

GOD SEES THE FUTURE.
BEFORE CREATING THE EARTH, HE KNEW EVIL WILL BE INVENTED AND MANY PEOPLE WILL MAKE MISTAKES AND SUFFER FOR ETERNITY IN HELL. HE WAS AWARE OF ALL THE FLAWS IN THIS DESIGN, ALL THE NATURAL DISASTERS AND DISEASES.

YET, HE GOES ON TO CREATE THE WORLD AND THE DEVIL, WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING TO STOP EVIL AND PREVENT THE EXISTENCE OF PAIN AND HELL.

THIS PERSONALITY ISN'T WORTHY TO BE CALLED LOVING, INTELLIGENT AND JUST. THIS IS A CONFUSED PSYCHOPATH RIGHT HERE.

Or perhaps, this was his plan all along. cheesy
To punish humans because he loves to watch them suffer. A psychopathic god.
Reason why he let's innocent children die, get raped or killed. And Christian folks claims he sees all.
He and the devil work hand in hand, like bros. That's why Satan is given the order to punish people in hell.
The whole thing is just dumb.
I wonder how religious folks think.
Many of them are intelligent, but when it comes to religion, it seems their brain just shuts down.

5 Likes

Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by kingxsamz(m): 10:23am On May 24, 2020
BlowYourMind:
GOD didn't create angels as mortal, they are immortal, devil was an angel and his demons, dead was meant for human as punishment

So God who created Satan can't kill him?
Is that what you're saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by BlowYourMind: 10:25am On May 24, 2020
kingxsamz:

So God who created Satan can't kill him?
Is that what you're saying? undecided
Empty your cup first
Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by BlowYourMind: 10:25am On May 24, 2020
kingxsamz:

So God who created Satan can't kill him? Is that what you're saying? undecided
Empty your cup first
Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by kingxsamz(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Empty your cup first

What? undecided
It's a simple question.
Are you saying God who created Satan can't kill him?
It's a YES or NO.
Answer. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by BlowYourMind: 10:57am On May 24, 2020
kingxsamz:

What? undecided
It's a simple question.
Are you saying God who created Satan can't kill him?
It's a YES or NO.
Answer. undecided
Answering you is effort in futility because I noticed your cup is "fool", there is no where to receive more, empty it first, all your reasonable and sincere questions will be answered.
Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by mike8804: 11:34am On May 24, 2020
religion is man made, so is education, so is finance. these are tools for control and manipulation. Though they are effective to some extent but they are filled imperfections.

4 Likes

Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by KingAzubuike(f): 12:09pm On May 24, 2020
BlowYourMind:
So bitterness and depression has over shadowed your sense of reasoning that the devil in hell and his angels are there to be tormented as a reward for their disobedience.
Oh they're there to be tormented and when the bad people die, the tormented (devil and his angels) torments a new set of people. I agree.

But my own question is why do Christian's still call him a evil person when he punishes those who fail to obey God's commandment. Why should God even be tormenting someone that torments people who fail to obey his (God) commandments while they were alive?
Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by BlowYourMind: 2:17pm On May 24, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Oh they're there to be tormented and when the bad people die, the tormented (devil and his angels) torments a new set of people. I agree.

But my own question is why do Christian's still call him a evil person when he punishes those who fail to obey God's commandment. Why should God even be tormenting someone that torments people who fail to obey his (God) commandments while they were alive?
Your problem is that you are filled with trash, which you don't want to let go, Who told you the devil and his demons are in-charge of punishing people in hell? Anything not in the Bible is not of God
Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by 1Sharon(f): 2:48pm On May 24, 2020
BlowYourMind:
So bitterness and depression has over shadowed your sense of reasoning that the devil in hell and his angels are there to be tormented as a reward for their disobedience.

I thought Christians say satan is everywhere?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by StubbornGENIUS: 2:50pm On May 24, 2020
1Sharon:

Lovely happy Family @DP.That you&ur kids?
Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by BlowYourMind: 2:51pm On May 24, 2020
1Sharon:

Where did they tell you that, devil is not everywhere but his angels are almost present everywhere
Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by 1Sharon(f): 2:52pm On May 24, 2020
BlowYourMind:

But animals die too? All living things die!

1 Like

Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by BlowYourMind: 2:53pm On May 24, 2020
1Sharon:

But animals die too? All living things die!
Yes they are meant to die for us to eat them, we can't eat them, they can't be eaten alive and raw.
Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by 1Sharon(f): 2:56pm On May 24, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Yes they are meant to die for us to eat them, we can't eat them, they can't be eaten alive and raw.

You're talking like animals don't die unless humans kill them undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by 1Sharon(f): 2:58pm On May 24, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Where did they tell you that, devil is not everywhere but his angels are almost present everywhere

Oh so satan is not everywhere? undecided

Don't Christians say satan tempts ppl to do evil to land in hell?

1 Like

Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by KingAzubuike(f): 3:05pm On May 24, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Your problem is that you are filled with trash, which you don't want to let go, Who told you the devil and his demons are in-charge of punishing people in hell? Anything not in the Bible is not of God
Ok, I can now see ignorance has clouded your reasoning.
Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by BlowYourMind: 3:06pm On May 24, 2020
1Sharon:

Oh so satan is not everywhere? undecided

Don't Christians say satan tempts ppl to do evil to land in hell?
I guess you saw his angels/demons, moreover the land has been cursed before Adam was created, and from the cursed land came Adam, our flesh is from the same ground, it is the flesh which supposed to be controlled by the spirit of God, but controlled by the devil and his demons push people into temptation.
Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by BlowYourMind: 3:08pm On May 24, 2020
1Sharon:

You're talking like animals don't die unless humans kill them undecided
Did you read what I wrote well? I said animals to meant to die
Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by 1Sharon(f): 3:25pm On May 24, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Did you read what I wrote well? I said animals to meant to die

But what sin did they commit?

5 Likes

Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by shadeyinka(m): 3:26pm On May 24, 2020
KingAzubuike:
We all die. The good go to heaven and the bad go to hell. Hell is a place of suffering and torment headed by Satan. He oversees things there, it's his own version of heaven. His job is to punish those who were evil and bad while on Earth. Why do Christian's still see him as an evil being when he punishes the evil?
Either you've been watching too many movies.
1. There is difference between Hell and the Lake of Fire
2. Hell is a temporary holding place of unrighteous souls. Satan is not in hell, he goes to and fro the earth. Demons are earthbound.
3. The lake of fire is the place of final rejected souls including fallen angels, demons, satan and unrighteous souls.

There is no single scripture that say that satan or his demons oversees Hell.
Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by shadeyinka(m): 3:48pm On May 24, 2020
kingxsamz:
I've got another question tho...
Why would an all knowing God create Satan in the first place since he already knows the outcome? If you say he didn't know that Lucifer would turn against him, then God is not omniscient. If you agreee that he knew, then it was his plan all along.
Another one.
Why would an all knowing god create the tree of life and leave it there, since he knows that it could hinder his initial plans for Adam and Eve? undecided
Would you create electricity even when you know that electricity will result in the electrocution of millions in the world?
Would you still create motor vehicles knowing that several millions will die from vehicle accident?

Why do you think you send your children to school knowing that your child would be forced to read at unconventional times to pass exams?
Would you send you child to a school where children are promoted without any form of examinations?

The Tree of the knowledge of good and evil is an EXAMINATION for man. He was created perfect. The tree of the knowledge of good and evil will corrupt him. Man's defendants will thus by their CHOICE learn to live a life of Love and Purity or NOT.

Many will Fail the examination, but those who pass will be worthy to live with God forever in the Paradise of God.

God created the world for His own pleasure.
Rev 4:11:
"Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created."

The world is a place of selection and final harvest.
shadeyinka:

The earth is like a garden with Flowers (humans) who have freewill to produce beautiful flowers or to grow into horrible looking plants.

More like a garden of flowers each with volition to be ugly or beautiful knowing the ultimate goal of the garden owner.

Yes, there are some beautiful Flowers in the garden but there are far much more horrid looking Flowers. On the whole, the whole garden looks messed up but in time the Chief Horticulturist will harvest the kind of flowers that have the innate nature of beauty for His final garden and treat the remaining flowers as Weed!

If you were a horticulturalist with flowers developed to produce beautiful flowers according to their volition , what do you think you'll do to have your Garden of Pleasure ?

1 Like

Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by BlowYourMind: 4:09pm On May 24, 2020
1Sharon:

But what sin did they commit?
No sin, they are created for food.
Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by kingxsamz(m): 4:43pm On May 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

Would you create electricity even when you know that electricity will result in the electrocution of millions in the world?
Would you still create motor vehicles knowing that several millions will die from vehicle accident?
Why do you think you send your children to school knowing that your child would be forced to read at unconventional times to pass exams?
Would you send you child to a school where children are promoted without any form of examinations?

Poor analogy... Very poor.

The benefits of electricity far outweighs its disadvantages. Electricity is proven to be essential. Besides, there are safety measures that are enforced so as to prevent deaths. Same with vehicles.
Education and learning is essential and in no way harmful to children. That is why we have places called schools, where knowledge can be driven. I wonder why you would use that as an example in the first place. undecided

Now I ask, what are the advantages of Satan?
Since you're using it to compare Schools, vehicles and electricity.
What are the advantages of the tree of life God warned Adam and Eve not to eat?

Another question.
Would you cook a delicious meal for your family members and then purposely add harmful substances which you know would kill them, in their meal?

Would you drop very sharp knives in the midst of little kids and warn them not to touch it, all in the name of trying to see if they'll be obedient?

These questions derive a YES or NO answer.
I await your response. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by thankgod460(m): 4:43pm On May 24, 2020
[quote author=sonmvayina post=89898958][/quote]
So you have received your award for insulting.
Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by kingxsamz(m): 4:50pm On May 24, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Your problem is that you are filled with trash
which you don't want to let go, Who told you the devil and his demons are in-charge of punishing people in hell? Anything not in the Bible is not of God

Smh...And you had to input that. Typical religious folk.
You still haven't answered my question though.
Is God capable of killing Satan? Yes or No.
You keep avoiding it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by kingxsamz(m): 4:53pm On May 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

Either you've been watching too many movies.
1. There is difference between Hell and the Lake of Fire
2. Hell is a temporary holding place of unrighteous souls. Satan is not in hell, he goes to and fro the earth. Demons are earthbound.
3. The lake of fire is the place of final rejected souls including fallen angels, demons, satan and unrighteous souls.

There is no single scripture that say that satan or his demons oversees Hell.

Can you prove the existence of hell?

1 Like

Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by thankgod460(m): 4:55pm On May 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

BOOOM!
UNQUESTIONABLE AND MYSTERIOUS.

YOU ARE CREATED TO JUST SERVE HIM UNTIL YOU DIE. DON'T EVEN TRY TO SEEK KNOWLEDGE OR QUESTION THE THINGS YOUR RELIGIOUS GROUP TAUGHT YOU TO DO.. JUST KEEP DOING THEM NO MATTER WHAT. HE IS THE ULTIMATE AND BEGINNING AND END. THAT'S ALL. LET'S ALL JUST BE SHEEP.

PEOPLE LIKE US REJECT YOUR PROPOSAL. WE'LL CONTINUE TO QUESTION EVERYTHING AND NOT ABIDE BY ANY ILLOGICAL RULES.
My brother you are free to talk to God on anything that is not clear to you as per how God arrange all things and situation. He created us for purpose, that is why we pray to him. Good is not dead, ask and he will review to you how he runs his affairs. Don't just post things that can mislead people. Your question portrait God as author of confusion. That makes me to give you the first response
Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by thankgod460(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2020
[quote author=sonmvayina post=89898958][/quote]
Clap for yourself for successfully insulting me on nairaland
Re: Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? by shadeyinka(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2020
kingxsamz:

Poor analogy... Very poor.

The benefits of electricity far outweighs its disadvantages. Electricity is proven to be essential. Besides, there are safety measures that are enforced so as to prevent deaths. Same with vehicles.
Education and learning is essential and in no way harmful to children. That is why we have places called schools, where knowledge can be driven. I wonder why you would use that as an example in the first place. undecided

Now I ask, what are the advantages of Satan?
Since you're using it to compare Schools, vehicles and electricity.
What are the advantages of the tree of life God warned Adam and Eve not to eat?

Another question.
Would you cook a delicious meal for your family members and then purposely add harmful substances which you know would kill them, in their meal?

Would you drop very sharp knives in the midst of little kids and warn them not to touch it, all in the name of trying to see if they'll be obedient?

These questions derive a YES or NO answer.
I await your response. undecided
Your questions do not require a YES or NO response for you have a faulty understanding of what God is. This made you give terribly wrong questions and treat them as wisdom.

1. Benefit of electricity!
You've concentated on the benefit to mankind.
But creation is NOT for the benefit of human kind but God( the maker).
It's like a painter who spent 7 years painting a masterpiece that he doesn't plan to sell.
The same thing with vehicles.
Education and learning. They are for the symbiotic benefit of the user's while the manufacturer makes money from his invention.

My argument was that some beneficial things also have their negative implications.

2. The world was not created for the benefit of man but God.

The world is the garden of God where humans are the flowers who have the volition of looking good or ugly.
If you know the implication of volition is that creation are FREE from being forced by God to do anything.

3. Do you think it is possible to have volition without opportunity to exercise such freedom?
If your parent put you in charge of their house while on a journey can you claim freedom while they lock you inside your room while they go?
The other option is to leave you with free access to EVERYTHING dangerous or not with the expectation that you will make educated decision about their cars, electricity, security, water supply etc.

Now, your questions:
1. What are the advantages of the tree of life God warned Adam and Eve not to eat?
If there was no inhibition as per what Adam and Eve could or not do, would you still feel they've been given freewill?
A restricted volition is not VOLITION and a volition with external constraints is no VOLITION.

With volition however comes CONSEQUENCE for whatever decision a person makes.

Hence the tree of life was in the garden just as the tree of independence (knowledge of good and evil).
1. The tree is a proof of true volition
2. The consequence good or bad serves Gods purpose.

2. Would you cook a delicious meal for your family members and then purposely add harmful substances which you know would kill them, in their meal?
I laugh in Swahili.
Who told you we are all God's children? We are at best like a good AI robot that can be. You are only star/earth dust that God fashioned into something alive. The idea that you are Gods child is laughable if you don't have Gods Spirit/DNA in you.

3. Would you drop very sharp knives in the midst of little kids and warn them not to touch it, all in the name of trying to see if they'll be obedient?
Same argument as above. We are not all God's children. If you consider yourself an atheist, are you in anyway different from laboratory rats?

SUMMARY:
In the fall of man,
1. his volition is given the opportunity of being tested in all circumstances of life.
2. When man's volition is tested, his true nature come out
3. God's selection has a basis that is entrenched in the exercise of man's volition.

Concluded:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mourning The Slaying Of Imam Hussein / Orunmila (IFA) Is The Original Jesus Christ. / Nigerian Christian Channel Launched On Youtube!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.