Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite (946 Views)

Why Yul Edochie Is Not Qualified To Be A Pastor / Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? / Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite by OpenYourEyes1: 7:28am On Apr 06, 2021
When I see certain people who call themselves Christians accusing others of evil, it reminds me of movies I watched many years ago where prostitutes call fellow prostitutes "ashawo"(probably prostitute in local languages) . The prostitutes normally would do that when they are querreling or hailing each other. I won't be surprised if that happens in real life and the accusers (the ones calling fellow prostitutes "ashawo*) have forgotten they are prostitutes/evil. That's what sin can do to hypocrites... it blinds them from remembering/seeing their own evil, so they live and judge/accuse hypocritically, most times judging/accusing wrongly.

A true Saint would not even accuse/judge the way they do. The hypocrites will alot of times go to the church, offices, homes, spaces of the ones they are accusing and begin to accuse them probably to shame them publicly. They could even be secretly spying on those they hate or are obsessed with for evil purposes. They are not qualified to judge others and are hypocrites. Here is what our LORD JESUS told such people:

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what
judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?" Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
—Matthew 7:1-5

I just wish and hope hypocrites don't continue to hide behind the church to perpetuate the evil. It sends a wrong message to outsiders concerning the Body of CHRIST.
Re: You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite by OpenYourEyes1: 8:33am On Apr 06, 2021
Bump.. ... .. .
Re: You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite by OpenYourEyes1: 7:45am On Apr 15, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
When I see certain people who call themselves Christians accusing others of evil, it reminds me of movies I watched many years ago where prostitutes call fellow prostitutes "ashawo"(probably prostitute in local languages) . The prostitutes normally would do that when they are querreling or hailing each other. I won't be surprised if that happens in real life and the accusers (the ones calling fellow prostitutes "ashawo*) have forgotten they are prostitutes/evil. That's what sin can do to hypocrites... it blinds them from remembering/seeing their own evil, so they live and judge/accuse hypocritically, most times judging/accusing wrongly.

A true Saint would not even accuse/judge the way they do. The hypocrites will alot of times go to the church, offices, homes, spaces of the ones they are accusing and begin to accuse them probably to shame them publicly. They could even be secretly spying on those they hate or are obsessed with for evil purposes. They are not qualified to judge others and are hypocrites. Here is what our LORD JESUS told such people:

judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?" Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

I just wish and hope hypocrites don't continue to hide behind the church to perpetuate the evil. It sends a wrong message to outsiders concerning the Body of CHRIST.

Bump. . ...
Re: You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite by OpenYourEyes1: 7:39am On Apr 28, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... .
Re: You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite by OpenYourEyes1: 8:00am On May 03, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... ... ....
Re: You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite by OpenYourEyes1: 7:42am On May 25, 2021
Bump... . . ..
Re: You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite by OpenYourEyes1: 7:41am On May 30, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump...... .. .
Re: You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite by OpenYourEyes1: 7:14am On Jun 12, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump...
, ..
Re: You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite by OpenYourEyes1: 7:42am On Jun 24, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite by OpenYourEyes1: 7:54am On Jul 01, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .
Re: You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite by OpenYourEyes1: 8:18am On Jul 06, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .
Re: You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite by OpenYourEyes1: 7:44am On Jul 12, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. . ..
Re: You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite by OpenYourEyes1: 7:49am On Jul 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite by OpenYourEyes1: 8:22am On Aug 02, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... .. .. .
Re: You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite by OpenYourEyes1: 8:11am On Aug 03, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .. ... .
Re: You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite by GdNews32: 8:13am On Aug 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... .. .. . . ... ..
Re: You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite by GdNews32: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite by GdNews32: 8:05am On Aug 30, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... .
Re: You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite by GdNews32: 8:26am On Sep 13, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. ... ... ..
Re: You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite by GdNews32: 7:57am On Sep 23, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite by GdNews32: 7:53am On Sep 24, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. . .
Re: You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite by GdNews32: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite by GdNews32: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .
Re: You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite by GdNews32: 7:42am On Nov 08, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite by OpenYourEyes1: 7:46am On Jan 06, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. ............ ...
Re: You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite by OpenYourEyes1: 8:14am On Jan 10, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ..... ... ..... ... ..
Re: You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite by OpenYourEyes1: 7:51am On Jan 21, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: You Are Not Qualified To Accuse Others Of Evil If You Are Hypocrite by OpenYourEyes1: 7:44am On Feb 18, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... ...

(1) (Reply)

My Family Sees Me As Insane / Who Are Workers Of Iniquity / My Strange Experience With An Ifa Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.