Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Yoruba Nile Valley Heritage. - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Nile Valley Heritage. (7502 Views)

Eziagu Festival Of Heritage Records Impressive Cultural Exhibitions, Masquerades / The Significance Of Oranmiyan Staff And Ife Immovable Heritage Resource. / Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nile Valley Heritage. by Amujale(m): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
The communities 'South of the Sahara' are the ones responsible for the founding of the Nile Valley Civilisation.

The thread has successfully shown through the linguistic similarities (even though there are further cultural similarities as well) that the original communities of the Northern African regions migrated from various parts of the continent. i.e West Africa.

With this, one can categorically reject the false notion peddled by those fake historians who wrongly try to claim that either the Arabs or the Europeans were.
Re: Yoruba Nile Valley Heritage. by Olu317(m): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
Amujale:

Those of us that are capable of learning, are already.

You, learn? You and learning dont go together dude. Stop it!

Stop deceiving yourself, you've learning difficulties. It doesnt take an educationist to realise that you seem to have developed an allergy to accepting factual evidence.

You are proving to those who wasnt aware already that you've learning difficulties.

Dude stop trying to derail the thread with your falsehood and kindly go and troll elsewhere.

Trolling is not in my school of thought because I am well learned.

2. 'Sub Saharan' Africa as a English word is a description that lies to the south of the Sahara which simply says it all.This needs no rhetorics.

3 . There is no author you have made reference that nearly all contributors on Hebrew and Yoruba connection's thread hadnt mentioned,even I included. Infact,there authors mentioned by my humble self that you are not familiar with due to your restricitive African perspctive on Yorubas ancestors identity.

4.Plainly,I am a humble learner with vast knowledge you are yet to acquire on this Youbas identity beyond West Africa because, I have understudied Yoruba oral account from Yorubas western world trained historians, linguists, archeologists,ifaodu oral account information, antiquarians, ethnograhers,pictographers, ideographers and other notable scholars within and outside Africa on humanity studies. Among the above scholars, my fields remained there.

5. As a proud descendant of odudu who worshipped Ẹlẹdá-Iwa,who is also personified as Ìwà ; in which a sacred calabash called odu Iwa or Igba, is acknowledge figurarively as thehidden God.

6. In my own oríkí(panegyric), my ancestors migrated from a place called órù. So, I am familair with towns ages in Yoruba land and Órù from oral account at Ileife had been swept away by flood And over seven Ileife had existed before now .

7.Kindly Identify your oriki to start up your research on yoruba land in connection to Egypt because,not everyone in Yorubaland came out of Yorubas Órù.

Cheers
Re: Yoruba Nile Valley Heritage. by Amujale(m): 1:51am On Sep 27, 2020
Olu317:
Trolling is not in my school of thought because I am well learned.

Yes I agree, you’re well learned in trolling.

What would one call this?

Olu317:

'Sub Saharan' Africa as a English word is a description that lies to the south of the Sahara which simply says it all.This needs no rhetorics.

Lack of comprehension or trolling?

Take your pick.

I’m actually trying to be nice but you seem too engrossed in your ego trip that you aren’t paying attention to earlier responses.

I admit, the main reason for my intervention is to teach and share words of enlightenment, yes that’s correct.

Yet, it’s important for me to state the fact that it’s expected that all of us put the necessary effort in order to be able receive blessings and as well have a take away. As in, I’ve no intention of slowing down the work for an egocentric such as yourself.

Assuming you simply just stated such as anyone does when us are interested in learning:

I don’t really understand, could you kindly explain?

And once you receive a response, READ these responses and make it your job to investigate the reasonings and arrive at a conclusion.

Share those conclusions, it’s counterproductive to the thread and hurts intellect when one person is intentionally attempting to derail the main pointer with crude, inconsequential and nonsensical banter.

Was me the first Nlander to point out that you don’t take to learning well?

Well you don’t, that’s a fact.

I’m sorry but, explaining anything to your type is tantamount to texting a brick wall.

One of the first lessons you need to take up on, one that stays with me forever is that which states, and I paraphrase Dr Ray: “One must always keep at the back of one’s mind that all that one knows, all that one think one knows is a representation of a circumference. One must be aware that there is vast amount of knowledge and understanding outside of one’s circumference.”

Assuming my memory serves me well, Dr Ray starts up with something of the kind as: Construct a circle with both hands, once you have constructed this mathematical shape. Then realise that one must always keep at the back of one’s mind that all that one knows, all that one think one knows is a representation of that mathematical construct that one has created in front of us and realise that there’s a vast amount of space and time outside of such construct, and that is considering the space on the outside. Once one can come to terms with that simple fact, then one will become learning efficient.

That being said, assuming you actually are aware of the importance of having good ‘Iwa’, or the importance of having a good and acceptable ‘Iwa’, then it ought to have dawned on you by now that you’re trolling to say the least.

There’s no time to waste going back and forth on a nonsensical argument about nothing in particular.

Just learn to think.

Ask yourself, is it possible that what is being pointed out accurate. Is it possible that you need to actually take the time to read other contributors responses properly, investigate the line of thought and then arrive at your own conclusions.

There’s no evidence in your responses that you’ve actually done this, have you?

Assuming you simply just allow your misguided ego to take the back seat, and don’t assume that you’re this know it all, possibly these kind of understanding might find there way through to you.

Trust me, it’s a fabulous feeling when one is able to comprehend truth.

There’s a popular saying that goes thus: “One would have to have had a certain amount of ignorance for the truth to touch that person in the best kind of way.

In all reality, in order for one to possess a good Iwa, one must be willing to learn well, such is the prerequisite for having good Iwa.
Re: Yoruba Nile Valley Heritage. by Amujale(m): 2:11am On Sep 27, 2020
Olu317:
There is no author you have made reference that nearly all contributors on Hebrew and Yoruba connection's thread hadnt mentioned,even I included. Infact,there authors mentioned by my humble self that you are not familiar....

Amujale:

Really?

Dude stop lying.

There's nothing on this thread that shares any resemblance to that of yours.

Can you provide us with one single quote from your thread that has a shred of resemblance to here.

Dude, assuming you have nothing sensible to add to the thread, simply keep it moving.

Stop lying uncontrollably.

Cite examples of such authors, I’m curious to know who amongst the academics that you meant here.

You make a false and intentionally misleading statements, that’s an atrocious habit that you ought to desist from immediately.

I know that I keep banging on about this, since you brought it up, however it must be said, lying isn’t what makes one to possess a good Iwa.
Re: Yoruba Nile Valley Heritage. by Amujale(m): 2:21am On Sep 27, 2020
Olu317:
Plainly,I am a humble learner...

Whatever, dude.

Clearly, you aren’t actually paying enough attention to the feedback from the thread.
Re: Yoruba Nile Valley Heritage. by Amujale(m): 5:23am On Sep 27, 2020
Amujale:
The communities 'South of the Sahara' are the ones responsible for the founding of the Nile Valley Civilisation.

Such is the correct direction of the thread.

Staying on that same lane, know it makes better sense, the olden days Arabian fundamentalists and Eurocentric warmongers purposefully looted and confiscated artefacts so as to attempt a fake and false narrative of continental history.

They realised instantly that the Nile Valley civilisation stems from various ethnicities. The evidence is overwhelming and they couldn’t face the reality of our potential and on some stupefied jealous ish began to cook up fakery and falsehood in an attempt to create a fictitious narrative that once gobbled up by the innocent onlooker, hides the reality of things.

The reality that our parents are responsible for the better things of this world.

As expressed earlier, the reality stupefied those mindless disruptors and they didn’t have it within them to does the right thing and become humble and accept the reality of things and instead chose to concoct some diabolic programme aimed at creating a fake reality.

Obviously they will ultimately fail.

There’s no amount of initial seemingly success of a lie that can prevent the might of truth.

There’s a common saying, "no matter how far a lie has run, truth is bound to catch up", and once that occurs such a lie is instantly defeated and rightfully seen as being falsehood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How The Southern Nigerian Ethnic Groups Formed / 10 Most Long-lived Empires In History. / Is Adesuwa A Benin Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.