Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look (124699 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Is Now Into Gospel Music / Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide / Cynthia Morgan Is Back And Her Instagram Is Hella Different! Get The Scoop! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Nobody: 8:28am On May 24, 2020
Who is Cynthia Morgan?

And does depression make someone darker?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by GodPunishBiafra: 8:29am On May 24, 2020
Viralmagg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7liJmbkxZs

That Jude is a complete Bastąrd.

A typical OSU ALUSI ipob jew pig.

The way that idǐot loves money...
I heard he even sacrificed his mom for money and more reasons why he separated his twin brothers.

P-square.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Nobody: 8:29am On May 24, 2020
stanliwise:
Why you click the thread ? Iranu

I think say na better thing make am depress. not knowing say because she no apply makeup and bleaching cream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Tonytonex(m): 8:30am On May 24, 2020
GraGra247:
No new look there. She just removed her make up.
LOL.. let's hope so ohh
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Gokoyer0(m): 8:30am On May 24, 2020
Do you know the name of the actor by the right?
Guadiol104:
So hard to believe
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Lexusgs430: 8:31am On May 24, 2020
Money no dey for Bleaching cream + make up again...........

The breakup of P Square, the cash spinner was bound to have severe consequences, for the whole brand.......

Jude should have just been humble and taken a massive pay cut.......... grin

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Iamvetlander(m): 8:31am On May 24, 2020
That's what you get when wande coal is your Friend

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Hoodbilonia: 8:32am On May 24, 2020
Abegi.
She wey dey stay block of flats
Dey disturb the hood with noise and riff raffs smoking infian hemp all over the place.
Like say she blow b4
Abegi

Yemi alade still dey cash out

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:33am On May 24, 2020
she should resort to Oloshoism to get back her lost priority....

That's how her mates roll.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Nobody: 8:33am On May 24, 2020
enemyofprogress:
That's her fokn business

This ur statement is very sad. I personally I'm not happy. They just killed this girl's career. Guy that lady is going through very hard times.

12 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by stanliwise(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2020
Lostz:

I think say na better thing make am depress. not knowing say because she no apply makeup and bleaching cream
That is not the important part of the story maybe you could watch the video, she has got to the ground due to bad management and lack of proper internal structures of her musical career. Her face looks depressed, not having makeup isn’t the problem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by onegb(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2020
Arise and shine

Let your enemy be scattered
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Tonytonex(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2020
TripleOh7:
Who is Cynthia Morgan?

And does depression make someone darker?
for the first question, asked Google. but for the second question. yes. depression do makes someone look darker.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by stanliwise(m): 8:35am On May 24, 2020
enemyofprogress:
That's her fokn business
Everyone has a down moment, I hope you get this same response someday!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Agbebakun22: 8:36am On May 24, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Tonytonex(m): 8:36am On May 24, 2020
GreenKalada:

This ur statement is very sad. I personally I'm not happy. They just killed this girl's career. Guy that lady is going through very hard times.
some people don't have empathy

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Nobody: 8:37am On May 24, 2020
Tonytonex:
for the first question, asked Google. but for the second question. yes. depression do makes someone look darker.

For the first answer, I'll pass.

For the second answer, I'm sure you're wrong.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by PlainJoe: 8:37am On May 24, 2020
I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE.

I can post my picture, my wife heavily pregnant picture, live picture of us holding the medical documents together, home address and any other thing. Anything just to convince you that we truly need help. My condition is worsening by the day which I pray shouldn't lead to depression.

Please see the thread I created on my profile.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Karlifate: 8:37am On May 24, 2020
Iamvetlander:
That's what you get when wande coal is your Friend

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Nobody: 8:37am On May 24, 2020
stanliwise:
That is not the important part of the story maybe you could watch the video, she has got to the ground due to bad management and lack of proper internal structures of her musical career. He face looks depressed, not having makeup isn’t the problem

ehen? next get a lawyer before signing slave contract.

or maybe we should raise funds to help her buy drugs, alcohol and bleaching cream

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by stanliwise(m): 8:40am On May 24, 2020
Lostz:

ehen? next get a lawyer before signing slave contract.

or maybe we should raise funds to help her buy drugs, alcohol and bleaching cream
Either you understand the story or not. True or false, everyone has a down moment. I will advise you learn from her story and avoid such in future.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Edusouls(m): 8:41am On May 24, 2020
Nsogbu uwa Di egwu nwanne, pride destroyed her, whenever a woman starts being proud to her husband that’s when she has lost everything in this life, oya where are the feminist in the house..
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Leebeedo(m): 8:43am On May 24, 2020
I don't get why these so called rogue celebs are quick to start a gofundme when they get stranded.
When you had the means, how many people did u remember?you enjoyed alone so, suffer alone.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Yaldee(m): 8:43am On May 24, 2020
Read contract wey u go sign no end up with the wrong guys

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Nobody: 8:45am On May 24, 2020
stanliwise:
Either you understand the story or not. True or false, everyone has a down moment. I will advise you learn from her story and avoid such in future.

I already learn many things from this story. one of them is only share your down moment with your love ones

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Tonytonex(m): 8:45am On May 24, 2020
TripleOh7:

For the first answer, I'll pass.

For the second answer, I'm sure you're wrong.
it is the truth. but you can also ask Google too
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by temptnow: 8:46am On May 24, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
It is really depressing if you worked so hard to be where you want to be and then suddenly everything seems falling apart undecided cry

Why can't she fight back by suing her record label?

Sue Jude Psquare? That guy has PHD in strangling artist with contracts, just like May D

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by AngusTV: 8:47am On May 24, 2020
tundchip2:

You can't make heaven with this fake news.

It’s not fake bro

I saw it on twitter as well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.