Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look (124695 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Is Now Into Gospel Music / Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide / Cynthia Morgan Is Back And Her Instagram Is Hella Different! Get The Scoop! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by hardon1(m): 2:39pm On May 24, 2020
But to be honest, most of the regular girls we find in our neighborhood, markets, church and area in general etc are far more beautiful than majority of these so called celebrities. na make up andmoney just dey enhance them.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by dangoteinlaw: 2:40pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:

even their traders.. fake dangerious products for cheap gains
ibos understand nothing about business, they only understand how to do business fraudulently
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Goddyj(m): 2:48pm On May 24, 2020
Me wey don dey depression since 2015 nobody talk about am o! No problems, God dey.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Freeman50(m): 2:50pm On May 24, 2020
HacheNoire:
Lady was lyrically endowed

Was sure she was heading for the peak and suddenly, she just disappeared.

Bad management.
Cynthia morgan is talented but that was then. You can't continue to be relevant in the music/entertainment industry forever. All this scenerio is just to be relevant again / for people to know she still exist. If you fail in life, please don't blame other people for your failure.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by fergieboy: 3:01pm On May 24, 2020
fergieboy:
Make una chill

Davido go still sign her

But does davido sign female Artist

I knew David will reach out to her

Man is just a sweet Being

Bless him

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 24, 2020
MJBOLT:
na wa o,she looks like a 60 year old grandmother

cheesy 10 likes I love that
I dey always jealous ur likes
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Aguogba(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2020
GraGra247:
No new look there. She just removed her make up.
now this is mean to ladies wink
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Tonitoniton(m): 3:44pm On May 24, 2020
why are ye all surprised, uh? the lady said she rolls with bad guys and there is no way she will roll with bad guys and not get bitten by their venom. her only hope now is deliverance. and all of u ladies that sleep with bad guys, wait for ur turn.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by chachanga: 4:28pm On May 24, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
It is really depressing if you worked so hard to be where you want to be and then suddenly everything seems falling apart undecided cry

Why can't she fight back by suing her record label?

She probably signed one of those terrible contracts Nigerian record labels are fond of yoking young stars with.

Almost everybody preys on everybody else in Naija tongue

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Risingsunn: 4:47pm On May 24, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
It is really depressing if you worked so hard to be where you want to be and then suddenly everything seems falling apart undecided cry

Why can't she fight back by suing her record label?
winning a court case in this country is not easy especially if the opponent us way richer than you. Another thing is that these artists sign anything as long as its contract. They dont even read anything, too eager to blow. If u see some of the contractboapers you will weep. Some artiste get as low as only 20percent
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Tapout(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2020
NnaEnh:
Na over ruggedity mouth-foaming dey kill female artists. Once dem blow, nobody go hear word again.

Crack-cocaine has damaged many; some are dead alive!!

Men can still handle fame than their female folks because it's usually seen in men as almost normal based on culture.

..while Tiwa & co are running naked in streets, their male counterparts are showing off latest designs.

lol..u think Tiwa can ever loose her fame?? grin grin the babe knows the right strings to pull at every given time. Where are the likes of omawumi and Yemi alade?? Do u still remember we had people like waje, muna and eva who was my crush that year embarassed kiss the music industry is quite competitive for the females just like it is for males in the nollywood.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by kabanayol9(m): 5:34pm On May 24, 2020
did she lost or lose her bleaching cream to the record label as well? Say no to bleaching, we ain't whites and can never be them, Be You. Proudly an African Black Man.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by aspiring44: 5:36pm On May 24, 2020
libertyfather:
Fame is not forever only the legends stay long in the game but still not forever

Some find it difficult to manage fame.

To stay on top put God in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by JBoss25(m): 6:15pm On May 24, 2020
libertyfather:
Fame is not forever only the legends stay long in the game but still not forever
he came epp, all I need is that cash
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by frog12: 6:35pm On May 24, 2020
wetin be dis for nose
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by adenigga(m): 6:59pm On May 24, 2020

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Petdagr8t(m): 7:08pm On May 24, 2020
paul100:

I swear.One of the biggest mistake a guy will do is marrying a lady without seeing her natural looks

I dey tell you my brother
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Passionate1(m): 7:49pm On May 24, 2020
Healthy skin is a glowing skin. .Taking care of ur skin is more important than covering it up. .
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by shylo(m): 10:27pm On May 24, 2020
She looks more responsible now
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 24, 2020
Tapout:

lol..u think Tiwa can ever loose her fame?? grin grin the babe knows the right strings to pull at every given time. Where are the likes of omawumi and Yemi alade?? Do u still remember we had people like waje, muna and eva who was my crush that year embarassed kiss the music industry is quite competitive for the females just like it is for males in the nollywood.

I have experience with many runs girls. Those dudes, Tiwa & co are no longer normal human beings.
They cry in their quietness cuz they know all they pursue is vanity. They wish they can go back to normal life.
It is inflicting more pain on them that is why they can do anything like running naked in streets to accept their fate!
That is why they hardly marry.

Highly diabolical with heavy prices...who no come no go know!

If they were Japanese, they would have committed suicide.

Don't think they are joyous as media purport them.

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 24, 2020
AMvanquish:

Why be say Edo no dey get fine, handsome governors.. The wor wor no be here.

Nna enh... adi'm bafooled o!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Baselm: 11:30pm On May 24, 2020
The girl was busy partying, smoking and taking drugs, now she is blaming record labels. If she is lucky, she might get a second chance, if not.... Anyways, I wish her all the luck she needs
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by yuswrld20(m): 11:52pm On May 24, 2020
remember no make up
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by fortunechy(m): 1:05am On May 25, 2020
Her village people is on her case..... No money to purchase bleaching cream again
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by MrBen619(m): 9:38am On May 25, 2020
She was busy spending on makeup and dressing, she forget to save hopping that it will remain the same forever.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Samuelxxx(m): 2:02pm On May 25, 2020
she is really strong ooo for her to admit that she is depressed and needs help us the bravest thing. I pray God will elevate her and us ooo
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Emerald138: 9:08pm On May 26, 2020
Ehya
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Nobody: 3:27am On May 27, 2020
MrBen619:
She was busy spending on makeup and dressing, she forget to save hopping that it will remain the same forever.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Ayobami7(m): 10:02am On Jun 02, 2020
eyaah
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Cutegirl070: 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
We offer you nothing but the very best, https://www.nerromp3loaded.com.ng/2020/06/download-music-zoro-ft-mayorkun-two.html Here indigenous rapper Zoro teams up with the mayor of Lagos to deliver just a hit for your best listening pleasure, Always contact sommy on 09036500366 for your music upload and promotions, Prize pocket friendly, Please enjoy and also help share.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.