Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look (124694 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Is Now Into Gospel Music / Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide / Cynthia Morgan Is Back And Her Instagram Is Hella Different! Get The Scoop! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Nobody: 9:04am On May 24, 2020
stanliwise:
This is the exactly reason people run their mouth anyhow. I wish there are punishments for making statements that one is ignorant about.
will she be depressed if there is money to buy those stuff?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by tonididdy(m): 9:04am On May 24, 2020
kingthreat:
Jude Okoye ruined this woman's career. He signed her to Northside and tied her to him including the name Cynthia Morgan. He also exploited her in other ways (if you know, you know). When he stopped having his way with her and she wanted freedom, he decided to seize everything from her including her name "Cynthia Morgan" which he tied her down with. Threw her out of her rented apartment in Omole and that was the downfall of her career. She could have fought though like Kiss Daniel but she relaxed, now its like she might never bounce back except she keeps dropping hit after hits.

Lesson: The Okoyes like (Kcee and E-money, Anambra people) are very cruel people when it comes to money, that is why they have never brought out any successful artists out except themselves. Please dont take sides on the P-square beef. Karma has not finished with those guys. No bad belle. Talking based on what I know.

welcome to the Igbo World.
all they care about is themselves, the minute you are no longer of lucrative relevance to them, that's it... you are thrashed away like you never existed.

I can never ever trust to do business with an Igbo man. they are so self centered and after profit only not family not humanity not friendship just profit.

PS: I am an Edo man... those who want to quote me negatively, should do so at their own risk

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by stanliwise(m): 9:05am On May 24, 2020
Lostz:
you know nothing about depression, do you want a list of prominent rich people who got depressed?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Nobody: 9:06am On May 24, 2020
Tonytonex:
I don't believe everything I read on Google. but do you know who I am? I'm still standing by my answer. and also, I am talking out of experience.

Oh, ok then.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Sunjay13(m): 9:06am On May 24, 2020
Can she no longer write,compose,or sing anymore.?If she's fit with all these,& also her voice intact,no producer will rubbish her.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Blackmoran(m): 9:07am On May 24, 2020
Which her the best, hope she can still do a come back, missed are style of dancehall
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by thesmallgod(m): 9:07am On May 24, 2020
Nigeria self is depressed
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by just2endowed: 9:07am On May 24, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Thought Cynthia Morgan was gonna be the new Female Bomb Artist after releasing German Juice, unfortunately, she was pulled down the pecking order.

Las las, its not about starting well but maintaining a pace of constitency and ending well.

Jude okoye destroyed her career. She has no claim to her stage name again which is her legal name. She signed a death sentence contract with Jude okoye. Let's learn how to balance the truth. She made mistakes, hope she learn from it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL21M4yBSpg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by DSoj(m): 9:10am On May 24, 2020
This Jude Okoye guy is evil. Na so he destroy PSquare.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by kay29000(m): 9:14am On May 24, 2020
spinna:
no one ever did well with those psquare..remember maydee.

i love that her song taken

Even Peter had to leave the label even though it was his brother running it. That says a lot. I guess the Jude guy runs the business like a family business.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by ignis: 9:15am On May 24, 2020
She stopped using her bleaching cream.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Nobody: 9:17am On May 24, 2020
stanliwise:
you know nothing about depression, do you want a list of prominent rich people who got depressed?

almost all of them have a history of bad financial decisions and unhealthy lifestyle
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Fragility6: 9:24am On May 24, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
It is really depressing if you worked so hard to be where you want to be and then suddenly everything seems falling apart undecided cry

Why can't she fight back by suing her record label?
Sue gini.She entered into a bad deal like some of our artistes do. Wen u are given a contract no mata how long it is you go through it. Similar issue happend to kiss Daniel. All dose hits he was dishing out,he was only getting crumbs from his record label until he got out or is it Tiwa savage who after how many years on mavins just bought her house late last year abi early diz year i can't remember again. Any deal dat involves signing a contract u have to be extra careful and read d contents if not u would be selling ur self unknowingly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by dangoteinlaw: 9:25am On May 24, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
It is really depressing if you worked so hard to be where you want to be and then suddenly everything seems falling apart undecided cry

Why can't she fight back by suing her record label?
sue what! Unless u don't know how record labels work. I am not a soccer or tennis fan but i know in and out of music. U see record labels owners know exactly how to exploit an artist, as an artist u are so desperate to blow that u hardly look at the papers u are signing. This is the same tin micheal jackson suffered, lil wayne is yet to get over his, dr dre surfered it too, 50 cent almo did but the white boy eminen was his savior. 360 deals is worse than selling ur soul to the devil, you will loose even that soul. Thats what birdman is doing to drake and niki minaj, u all see them as rich but I confidently tell u that almost 70% of their earnings is birdmans and nothing u can do about it.

Come to Nigeria here artist like brymo suffered the same. Infact in history the very few artist that survived record label saga is non other than jay Z and madona from sony music. Jay z was too much powerful to be exploited. Even 2pac amd biggie were a victim and when the died they left nothing infact biggie ans 2pac account were all minus. God dey sha humans are wicked

15 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Unrated900(m): 9:28am On May 24, 2020
If they remove make up or make over from lady’s life and all forms of American Usa Brazilian Korea China Taiwan Indonesia Hairs out of their lives

Walahi men are more endowed and better plus handsome than woman

Argue with your landlords

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by dangoteinlaw: 9:33am On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Marijuana is not for everybody

its official Psquare and Jude are one of the worst Record Label executives in the world

they destroyed may D s career, ibos are not so good in business anymore
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by jaxxy(m): 9:34am On May 24, 2020
This gal had/has massive talent. She’s like the female version of burna boy. How did she end up like this

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Exc2000: 9:34am On May 24, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
they destroyed may D s career, ibos are not so good in business anymore

even their traders.. fake dangerious products for cheap gains

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Raalsalghul: 9:36am On May 24, 2020
kingthreat:
Jude Okoye ruined this woman's career. He signed her to Northside and tied her to him including the name Cynthia Morgan. He also exploited her in other ways (if you know, you know). When he stopped having his way with her and she wanted freedom, he decided to seize everything from her including her name "Cynthia Morgan" which he tied her down with. Threw her out of her rented apartment in Omole and that was the downfall of her career. She could have fought though like Kiss Daniel but she relaxed, now its like she might never bounce back except she keeps dropping hit after hits.

Lesson: The Okoyes like (Kcee and E-money, Anambra people) are very cruel people when it comes to money, that is why they have never brought out any successful artists out except themselves. Please dont take sides on the P-square beef. Karma has not finished with those guys. No bad belle. Talking based on what I know.

Your last statement though, please tell us what you know sir.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Greatzeus(m): 9:37am On May 24, 2020
All the millions she made then what did she do with it? Buying make up and designer clothes right? They always think things will always be the same,they will keep making music and money. They throw their change on people's faces like they are the first to make it.
I have no pity for you.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by MyNamelS(m): 9:38am On May 24, 2020
GeneralPula:
But what exactly happened to her carrier?

She’s got a good music vibes..
what did English do to you
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Sermwell(m): 9:38am On May 24, 2020
Lostz:
You are obviously a kid!! Someone here has been labouring to educate you yet you choose to be ignorant! Tueh!!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by enemyofprogress: 9:39am On May 24, 2020
stanliwise:
Everyone has a down moment, I hope you get this same response someday!
that's your fokn business
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Nobody: 9:40am On May 24, 2020
Sermwell:

You are obviously a kid!! Someone here has been labouring to educate you yet you choose to be ignorant! Tueh!!

you are the kid here if you don't know that celebrities start claiming depressed after mismanaging their finance
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by OKTolu: 9:46am On May 24, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:47am On May 24, 2020
GraGra247:
No new look there. She just removed her make up.
and low lightning
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by stanliwise(m): 9:48am On May 24, 2020
Lostz:

almost all of them have a history of bad financial decisions and unhealthy lifestyle
depression happens when a person fall into a situation you feel hopeless. E.g a man in the middle of a desert with no sight of a green pasture. It could happen to anyone. When you get to a situation that has no promising way out and it sadden you for more than two to three weeks then it is medically tagged depression. Anyone can get into this situation, some people became depressed because of some event out of their control e.g loss of family, this is because they can’t change the event or bring back the dead especially in most cases when something could have been done.
Also people become depressed when they make decision that has life long effect on them e.g made bad grades. I also was depressed back in school because I couldn’t achieve a first class because of some of my poor decisions even though I had every potentials and was very promising since the start of time. When you graduate with a 4.48 and you got a C because you slept off without revision in your final papers, I assumed you can understand such situation. God saved me so I understand what depression mean. You could be right she is trying to beg, maybe yes but don’t doubt what depression means. It’s real and can kill

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Sermwell(m): 9:49am On May 24, 2020
Lostz:

you are the kid here if you don't know that celebrities start claiming depressed after mismanaging their finance
So you also want me to waste my time education you? God forbid!! keep wallowing in your ignorance abeg!!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Nobody: 9:51am On May 24, 2020
Sermwell:

So you also want me to waste my time education you? God forbid!! keep wallowing in your ignorance abeg!!

everyone here know I don't like idiots on my mention
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Nobody: 9:53am On May 24, 2020
stanliwise:
depression happens when a person fall into a situation you feel hopeless. E.g a man in the middle of a desert with no sight of a green pasture. It could happen to anyone. When you get to a situation that has no promising way out and it sadden you for more than two to three weeks then it is medically tagged depression. Anyone can get into this situation, some people became depressed because of some event out of their control e.g loss of family, this is because they can change the event.
Also people become depressed when they make decision that has life long effect on them e.g made bad grades. I also was depressed back in school because I couldn’t achieve a first class because of some of my poor decisions even though I had every potentials and was very promising since the start of time. When you graduate with a 4.48 and you got a C because you slept off without revision in your final papers, I assumed you can understand such situation. God saved me so I understand what depression mean. You could be right she is trying to beg, maybe yes but don’t doubt what depression means. It’s real and can kill

after all this epistle, why is Cynthia Morgan depressed?

just watch the video and tell it is not related to finance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.