Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,128 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! (15089 Views)

Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC / Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement / Nigeria Conflict Stops Farmers’ Bid To Benefit From Us-China Trade War-Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by unshakablejihad: 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
NwaAro:

I give up, you're obviously more stupid than I imagined. Go find your inferior likes like the Kanuri to play with, I consider it an insult to even bring myself low to engage a mere Ijaw, absolute waste of my time.

lol plz dnt quote dem anymore....the stupid ijo boy is behind his keyboards crying ryt nw......he has notin to offer..n
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Kinematics: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
unshakablejihad:

[s]lol plz dnt quote dem anymore....the stupid ijo boy is behind his keyboards crying ryt nw......he has notin to offer..n[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by unshakablejihad: 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
nsiba:

Better than human rodents like you lots, living in a ground you have overrun hundred times over, no wonder you disgrace yourselves home and abroad

so says a subhuman entity who is ashamed to mention his rat ass tribe...
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Kinematics: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
nsiba:

Better than human rodents like you lots, living in a ground you have overrun hundred times over, no wonder you disgrace yourselves home and abroad

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by unshakablejihad: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
[quote author=Kinematics post=97502537][/quote]

cry me a river incosequential minority.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by nsiba: 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
AniOmaa:

Stop bleating like a deranged goat and answer his question you piece of garbage. Who in your entire tribe, lineage, family, history can tie the shoe laces of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala in personal and global achievements? answer the question by naming just one person from your worthless tribe if e sure for you.

SHARAP, stupid sick fool!
How has that made your region to be any better if not the region producing the BAD eggs of the entire continent of Africa

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Kinematics: 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
unshakablejihad:

[s]so says a subhuman entity who is ashamed to mention his rat ass tribe...[/s]

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Kinematics: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
unshakablejihad:

cry me a river incosequential minority.

Consequential majority that remains 5%

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by mekysmart123: 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
unshakablejihad:

Please, allow this thread die off. We Igbos should be sensible enough to ignore these attention seekers. The guy is from Akwa Ibom.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Yujin(m): 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
mekysmart123:

I know that guy, going with PHijo on Facebook. He is a chronic Igbo hater. You guys should do yourself a favor and ignore him.
Bacarnister is even a learner when it comes to how this guy hates Igbos. Go to his wall on Facebook and observe for yourself, he sleeps and wake Igbo. I wonder how a human can be this obsessed with a group of people.
Ok. Dalu
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by nsiba: 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
unshakablejihad:

Ashamed that I am an Akwaibomite 2d CORE!
You will run back to that Biafra hole you just crawled out from

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by unshakablejihad: 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
nsiba:
Ashamed that I am an Akwaibomite 2d CORE! You will run back to that Biafra hole you just crawled out from
lolxxz so i hv been engaging a 3ft midget from akwa ibom all diz while.....
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Kinematics: 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
Yujin:

Ok. Dalu

Always running away. Like Ojukwu like NMK. Like biafla like Yujin.

Why run away? Cowards!

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Yujin(m): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kinematics:

Why run away? Cowards!
Lol. The OP knows me very well so he gets the message. There's nothing worth dragging here. My previous message came with a challenge if really you can comprehend properly. Now let me throw a challenge to you let's see who will run away first.
Bring up a topic of debate devoid of insults so we can trash it with back up from published works as proof of our points. Are you brave enough?
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by nsiba: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
unshakablejihad:

lolxxz so i hv been engaging a 3ft midget from akwa ibom all diz while.....

So says a 9feet ant

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by unshakablejihad: 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
nsiba:
So says a 9feet ant

lolzzz....
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by nsiba: 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kinematics:

Why run away? Cowards!

They feed on lies, thread on propaganda but when they face the RAW Truth they run away like Demons

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
IDENNAA:

This post is filled with ignorance and jealousy. Ijaw is a very little group with a minute recognition in Niger Delta. The northerners doesn't even know you existed until militancy. There is nothing significant about Ijaw, honestly. These comparisons of Ijaw to Igbo is simply unfair because you can't measure up to little Obosi or Onicha before we bring the Igbo nation.

For instance, two Igbos has won African footballer of the Year for men , an Igbo woman won the female category like five times. An Igbo woman won the first Olympic gold medal, an Igbo man won't the first African gold medal in common wealth games. Where do I even start...look at Hollywood , Nollywood , Music industry , Academics etc.

It's an insult to compare Igbo to Ijaw....an insult. The most respected African writers are mostly Igbos. Smh. Go drink kaikai , abeg
The Fulani you fear is much smaller than the Ijaw nation so size doesn't necessarily matter.

Nigeria has a global entertainment industry thanks to the works of Ijaw men like Uriel Paul Worika, Sam Dede and an Ogoni man, Ken Saro-Wiwa.

Most of the so called Nollywood stars were lectured and nurtured by Sam Dede.

Paul Worika was the first Nigerian to go on a global tour with his artistic troupe.

The likes of Zulu Adigwe, Nkem Owoh etc came to limelight through the works Ken Saro-Wiwa and Uriel Paul Worika.

Flavour came to limelight stealing an Ijaw man's song.

Nigeria's first indigenous journalist/ media mogul was Ijaw, Nnamdi Azikiwe learnt under him.

When Nigeria is ready to do things the right way when it comes to football , you will see many of our players. We don't compromise our standards and ethics. It is no coincidence Nigeria's first foreign based professional was Ijaw.

The list is endless.

It would be a slap on our history, heritage and standards to make that comparison. It is like comparing light with darkness.

Go and sniff snuff!

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
NwaAro:

I give up, you're obviously more stupid than I imagined. Go find your inferior likes like the Kanuri to play with, I consider it an insult to even bring myself low to engage a mere Ijaw, absolute waste of my time.

Neither Ijaw or Kanuri are your contemporaries. If not for Nigeria an Ijaw will not engage in a debate with you. Prior to Nigeria the only discussion we had with Igbos was tobacco their kinfolk were worth before a transaction took place.

If you knew the history of the Kanuri or Ijaw you wouldn't try to mention those ethnic nations in your bid to further highlight your inferiority. When the Kanuri had embassies in places like Sudan you weren't recognized as an ethnic group not to talk cross border recognition. When the Ijaw had embassies and representative offices in some parts of Europe, Igbos had not learnt to organize themselves as hamlets not to talk of communities.

Thank Britain for giving you a status you never would have achieved on your own and stop being cocky.

Ijaw are not your mates!

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Allen102: 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
NwaAro:
[/s]

Absolute gibberish, quit drinking ogogoro and maybe you just might start sounding more coherent and intelligible enough.
I will stop drinking ogogoro alright, but how does that change the fact that what i mention above is true?
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by BlackSaints: 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
Una get time to fight unnecessary wars.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Dovegrey: 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
tutudesz:

Your foolishness is beyond this world undecided So Is Delta State not part of Niger Delta again grin She is part of the Creek Gang
Oga stop fooling urself even imo and ondo are Niger delta
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by tutudesz: 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Dovegrey:

Oga stop fooling urself even imo and ondo are Niger delta
And are 2nd class Creek rats too
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 29, 2020
jneutron4000:
idiot that video is now like a tradition to remember the atrocities Igbos did to them during the civil war. It is acted to replicate the actual event mumu.

Shatapp and bring the real videos of atrocities
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 29, 2020
tutudesz:

You can Google the first professor of English in Nigeria

No sir, nairaland screenshot is not proof
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by WorWorBoy: 1:31am On Dec 29, 2020
NwaAro:

Posting two wedding videos doesn't prove anything dude, the percentage of Igbo women that marry Ijaw men is well below 15%. Ijaw men are bottom feeders, asides from militancy and laziness your men are known for absolutely nothing noteworthy enough to place you on any desirable index even to goats.

Look at this, this good for nothing igbo slowpoke talking about intelligent when there are no sign of intelligent life form in the east.

You are talking about how your worthless, pathetic, smelling, useless, cunt toto sellers of a igbo woman don't desire anyone, the problem is who desire your bleach bleach, pig ,shemales prostitue of a women? Your igbo sisters are only good for one thing ,that is fill up all the brothels in Rivers state and getting fvck by every tom, james and harry from dusk till dawn.
Worthless sets of drug lords who are haunted like animals eveywhere they go.

Hard working criminals who are not only a plague to humans, but also a plague to God himself. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by BlackSaints: 1:50am On Dec 29, 2020
WorWorBoy:

Look at this this good for nothing igbo slowpoke talking about intelligent when there are no sign of intelligent life form in the east.

You are talking about how your worthless, pathetic, smelling, useless, cunt toto sellers of a igbo woman don't desire anyone, the problem is who desire your bleach bleach, pig ,shemales prostitue of a women? Your igbo sisters are only good for one thing ,that is fill up all the brothels in Rivers state and getting fvck by every tom, james and harry from dusk till dawn.

Hard working criminals who are not only a plague to humans, but also a plague to God himself. grin
Take it easy.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by NwaAro: 2:19am On Dec 29, 2020
WorWorBoy:

[s]Look at this this good for nothing igbo slowpoke talking about intelligent when there are no sign of intelligent life form in the east.

Hard working criminals who are not only a plague to humans, but also a plague to God himself. grin[/s]

Boring unimaginative thrash, rants of an autistic pig grin even my 9 year can come up with something better than this garbage. Before I even reply to this garbage what tribe are you from? don't hide under "Niger Delta" and state where your pathetic parents birthed you.

While at it, which women dead or alive from your "unknown" tribe can best the achievements of

1. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
2. Chimamanda Adichie.

I'll be waiting.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by SaintBishop: 3:49am On Dec 29, 2020
WorWorBoy:

Look at this this good for nothing igbo slowpoke talking about intelligent when there are no sign of intelligent life form in the east.

Lol.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by SaintBishop: 3:58am On Dec 29, 2020
mekysmart123:

Please, allow this thread die off. We Igbos should be sensible enough to ignore these attention seekers. The guy is from Akwa Ibom.

This thread can never die off now that WorWorBoy has resurface i will keep quoting this thread to keep ot afloat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Coalition Asks EFCC, Malami To Probe Tinubu, Fashola / Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan / 158 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Kano Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.