Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? (9869 Views)

I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! / Vaseline Squad! Bumped Into My Friend Masturbating Over These Pictures / I Bumped Into Him Fucking Her While Standing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 24, 2020
PrettyPrint:
awwwn. Thanks dear
Now i see why they all love ur profile... nice ass cheesy

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by dederocs(m): 8:20pm On May 24, 2020
PrettyPrint:
oh please.

It looks like he was takin advantage of her?

Clearly, she didn't tell you that.

I've seen lot of girls destroyed their friend's relationship because of this stuff.

If I'm dating a guy, I know why I'm still with him even if he's bad in my friend's eyes.

I still think you went too far for something that was done unintentionally.

You could have warned him there and then or were you jealous? And did it occur to you that your friend ended the relationship because she felt her guy might b secretly lustin after u even when he's clearly not? Cos that wat actually happened wen you reported him
no mind them.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:55pm On May 24, 2020
Wierdceo:

See ur teeth. Just be tempting innocent people. Can I visit you?
My brother I've been praying to God to deliver me from the spirit of unclothedness. I think it's runs in my family
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Wierdceo: 9:06pm On May 24, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
My brother I've been praying to God to deliver me from the spirit of unclothedness. I think it's runs in my family
There is nothing wrong with it na. I love nude people. Sometimes I just wish I could walk around naked.
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 24, 2020
otemeh01:

They are hardly on nairaland. mostly on IG and twitter. But if na truely u dey that profile, then u fine scatter.
I'm not the one o.

Someone said In real life I have hairy balls and a hangin banana

Ah swear Nairaland guys no go kee me grin

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 24, 2020
dairykidd:
Now i see why they all love ur profile... nice ass cheesy

1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Dfynboi: 9:17pm On May 24, 2020
[quote author=PrettyPrint post=89900956][/quote]see as nyash soft like agege bread,muah
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 24, 2020
otemeh01:

They are hardly on nairaland. mostly on IG and twitter. But if na truely u dey that profile, then u fine scatter.
I'm on IG, Facebook, Snapchat, twitter and Pinterest too grin grin grin
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by stormborn28(m): 11:34pm On May 24, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
LOL. I'm sure my neighbors are tired of seeing me naked. There was a day I went to harvest some vegetables from our garden. Harvested it and when I stood up, that was when I remembered that there was a two story buiding two blocks away and someone there could actually see me inside my compound. Come a see the speed I ran with into the house.
why do some girls always behave like that... I have seen such behavior often
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by larrixauto2017(m): 12:21am On May 25, 2020
PrettyPrint:
see this boy. Is like you no de like to baff sha grin
evil spirit you are hear... You are doing well oh
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by clevybrown(m): 12:43am On May 25, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Yes my roommates boyfriend it wasn't a funny experience i called her to deal with him
was it deliberate?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by foleskay(m): 1:03am On May 25, 2020
Wierdceo:
No one has bumped into my unclothedness but wait this is serious. I have been seeing my female neighbor's unclothedness for a while now. She recently joined my compound and everytime she comes home at night, she leaves her door open and leaves the light on and will be naked walking around in her room and am next door. Does she not know that people can see her or is she trying to tempt me. She even get better big nyash.
Lol. Are you guys staying upstairs??
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by foleskay(m): 1:07am On May 25, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
People like us that practically leave naked.
Won't go out expect it's very important cos we don't want to dress up. Can't stay in someone's house because we must have to dress. Love weekends so much because we don't have to dress up after bathing.
Anyway the only incident was back then in school when I was spreading the clothes I washed and our chaplain came in with some two other workers that needed to repair something in the hostel. I greeted the priest not being aware of my unclothedness. Was wearing only pant. The only luck I had that day was that he didn't look at my direction because he had learned to enter my hostel without looking up or sideways even though he announces his visit and the coming of any male before hand so that nudists in our mist can dress up
It was after I greeted him that I realised I was naked and ran into my room.
My room mates almost died from laughter.
But it wasn't funny for me.
Your action was deliberate. You knew you were naked, still u still had to greet d priest. Were u trying to seduce him into seeing your orange sized breast?? angry
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Iceyjayz: 5:55am On May 25, 2020
PrettyPrint:
you said bumped and you still call the girl to deal with him?

For wat exactly?

And no, no one has ever done it to me before
I've been waiting for your price now
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Nobody: 6:36am On May 25, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
People like us that practically leave naked.
Won't go out expect it's very important cos we don't want to dress up. Can't stay in someone's house because we must have to dress. Love weekends so much because we don't have to dress up after bathing.
Anyway the only incident was back then in school when I was spreading the clothes I washed and our chaplain came in with some two other workers that needed to repair something in the hostel. I greeted the priest not being aware of my unclothedness. Was wearing only pant. The only luck I had that day was that he didn't look at my direction because he had learned to enter my hostel without looking up or sideways even though he announces his visit and the coming of any male before hand so that nudists in our mist can dress up
It was after I greeted him that I realised I was naked and ran into my room.
My room mates almost died from laughter.
But it wasn't funny for me.
You are not only one i can stay naked a whole day.
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:51am On May 25, 2020
RAGGA40:
You are not only one i can stay naked a whole day.
LOL. My great grandma spent some time with is and during that period, she asked me more than 20times if I ever wear clothes.
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:53am On May 25, 2020
foleskay:

Your action was deliberate. You knew you were naked, still u still had to greet d priest. Were u trying to seduce him into seeing your orange sized breast?? angry
LOL. It wasn't deliberate at all.
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Wierdceo: 3:54pm On May 25, 2020
foleskay:

Lol. Are you guys staying upstairs??
No bro. It's the same ground house. She is next door beside me
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 25, 2020
Millenniumlady:
He's girlfriend was the best person to warn him not me besides i never like him dating her because it looks like he was taking advantage of her i saw that moment as the best time to end the relationship which she did......You don't want to ask me what i told her cheesy
May our girlfriends never keep you as friends

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.