Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? (9848 Views)

I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! / Vaseline Squad! Bumped Into My Friend Masturbating Over These Pictures / I Bumped Into Him Fucking Her While Standing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by sesameq: 9:54am On May 24, 2020
is there any difference between wearing clothes and walking naked by Nigerian ladies?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by hammerP: 10:03am On May 24, 2020
PrettyPrint:
lolz.

It's my grandmother's grin

Girl, regardless of whether na u get picture or not, i am sure, u have a very bright future, behind u. wink

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Nobody: 10:05am On May 24, 2020
hammerP:

Girl, regardless of whether na u get picture or not, i am sure, u have a very bright future, behind u. wink
lolz.

I think the future is in my head o
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Nobody: 10:10am On May 24, 2020
Ur choice of words is superb. Carefully tailored so as not to sound offensive. PrettyPrint yoma kanda P

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Joshforeal: 10:58am On May 24, 2020
[quote author=PrettyPrint post=89899240][/quote]You're truly pretty if that's you on your profile
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by NiklauseFred(m): 11:29am On May 24, 2020
PrettyPrint:
oh please.

It looks like he was takin advantage of her?

Clearly, she didn't tell you that.

I've seen lot of girls destroyed their friend's relationship because of this stuff.

If I'm dating a guy, I know why I'm still with him even if he's bad in my friend's eyes.

I still think you went too far for something that was done unintentionally.

You could have warned him there and then or were you jealous? And did it occur to you that your friend ended the relationship because she felt her guy might b secretly lustin after u even when he's clearly not? Cos that wat actually happened wen you reported him

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by NiklauseFred(m): 11:29am On May 24, 2020
PrettyPrint:
oh please.

It looks like he was takin advantage of her?

Clearly, she didn't tell you that.

I've seen lot of girls destroyed their friend's relationship because of this stuff.

If I'm dating a guy, I know why I'm still with him even if he's bad in my friend's eyes.

I still think you went too far for something that was done unintentionally.

You could have warned him there and then or were you jealous? And did it occur to you that your friend ended the relationship because she felt her guy might b secretly lustin after u even when he's clearly not? Cos that wat actually happened wen you reported him

Honestly ur type is rare.
Pls accept this bitter kola from me. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by photon3106: 1:27pm On May 24, 2020
ABLESOFT2:
My Room~mate Girlfriend
She Saw Da Real Me
Da Nxt Day She Saw She Just Could Nt Stop Laughing....
And Tank God She Later****(data Unavailable)

Really! Why na? Where the remaining data go? Abeg do data recovery for dis corrupt one o. I no like to dey watch movie for half. grin
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Odoogu(m): 1:40pm On May 24, 2020
[quote author=Millenniumlady post=89898480]He's girlfriend was the best person to warn him not me besides i never like him dating her because it looks like he was taking advantage of her i saw that moment as the best time to end the relationship which she did......You don't want to ask me what i told her

what a world.. seem like a perfect plan!!
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by ABLESOFT2(m): 2:10pm On May 24, 2020
nepapole:
Here to read the many lies..
I'm Nt Sure People Like U Can Smell Truth.Cuz All U See Is Lie

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by ABLESOFT2(m): 2:13pm On May 24, 2020
photon3106:

Really! Why na? Where the remaining data go? Abeg do data recovery for dis corrupt one o. I no like to dey watch movie for half. grin
WE Later Bcum #FWB
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by rosy1992(f): 2:13pm On May 24, 2020
No
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Hypnotise: 2:16pm On May 24, 2020
No one dares try such
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Wierdceo: 2:31pm On May 24, 2020
No one has bumped into my unclothedness but wait this is serious. I have been seeing my female neighbor's unclothedness for a while now. She recently joined my compound and everytime she comes home at night, she leaves her door open and leaves the light on and will be naked walking around in her room and am next door. Does she not know that people can see her or is she trying to tempt me. She even get better big nyash.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Favy1235(f): 2:54pm On May 24, 2020
Everything happened so fast that day i was about wearing the swimming trunck i bought that day because i was actually going to use it the next day.
One guy from my lodge just boom bumped into my with the question "where your roomie dey"?.I just froze their like what i don't know.
Though he apologised but i no see leg waka commot for my room that day again.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 24, 2020
Johntemmy:

I love your profile more nne
na bros like you with hairy balls you dey call nne
Don't be deceived

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Prof0fficial: 3:05pm On May 24, 2020
if a woman could get all attention from all the Men in the world then she wouldn't be needing sex.

IF a man could get all the sex from all the women in the world then He wouldn't be needing attention.

let the Trade begin�
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Fidelismaria: 3:17pm On May 24, 2020

have I been bumped into?

No

have I bumped into someone's unclothedness ?

Yes,many times

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Chamber2000: 4:10pm On May 24, 2020
Wierdceo:
No one has bumped into my unclothedness but wait this is serious. I have been seeing my female neighbor's unclothedness for a while now. She recently joined my compound and everytime she comes home at night, she leaves her door open and leaves the light on and will be naked walking around in her room and am next door. Does she not know that people can see her or is she trying to tempt me. She even get better big nyash.
where is the address grin
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by lilyheaven: 5:59pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by jericco1(m): 6:25pm On May 24, 2020
My brother I nearly break leg because I dey run from the person.. then I wanted doing my laundry, although I looked left, looked right but didn't see anyone. But as I comot boxers throway for one side na so I come hear door dey open. The injury still dey my leg angry

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by ArticleBeast: 6:31pm On May 24, 2020
Johntemmy:

I love your profile more nne
Na man with big gbola u dey follow do exchange of love

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:36pm On May 24, 2020
People like us that practically leave naked.
Won't go out expect it's very important cos we don't want to dress up. Can't stay in someone's house because we must have to dress. Love weekends so much because we don't have to dress up after bathing.
Anyway the only incident was back then in school when I was spreading the clothes I washed and our chaplain came in with some two other workers that needed to repair something in the hostel. I greeted the priest not being aware of my unclothedness. Was wearing only pant. The only luck I had that day was that he didn't look at my direction because he had learned to enter my hostel without looking up or sideways even though he announces his visit and the coming of any male before hand so that nudists in our mist can dress up
It was after I greeted him that I realised I was naked and ran into my room.
My room mates almost died from laughter.
But it wasn't funny for me.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:41pm On May 24, 2020
Wierdceo:
LOL. I'm sure my neighbors are tired of seeing me naked. There was a day I went to harvest some vegetables from our garden. Harvested it and when I stood up, that was when I remembered that there was a two story buiding two blocks away and someone there could actually see me inside my compound. Come a see the speed I ran with into the house.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 24, 2020
Yes ke...
My sister-in-law on two occasions grin
Apologized on both times...I didn't even need it.
Nothing do me.
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:45pm On May 24, 2020
sesameq:
is there any difference between wearing clothes and walking naked by Nigerian ladies?
LOL. You no we'll.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by angelfallz(m): 6:48pm On May 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Yes my roommates boyfriend it wasn't a funny experience i called her to deal with him

You called her to deal with him? Deal with him asin?
If he bumped in what's the problem?
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by otemeh01(m): 6:59pm On May 24, 2020
PrettyPrint:
lolz.

It's my grandmother's grin
I can never believe that you are the pretty lady on ur profile. well, prove me wrong by sending me an email.
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 24, 2020
otemeh01:

I can never believe that you are the pretty lady on ur profile. well, prove me wrong by sending me an email.

So the lady there is not a human being? Or people like her don't use the internet?
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by otemeh01(m): 7:43pm On May 24, 2020
PrettyPrint:

So the lady there is not a human being? Or people like her don't use the internet?
They are hardly on nairaland. mostly on IG and twitter. But if na truely u dey that profile, then u fine scatter.
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Wierdceo: 8:09pm On May 24, 2020
Chamber2000:
where is the address grin
My brother it's in Edo state o
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Wierdceo: 8:13pm On May 24, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
LOL. I'm sure my neighbors are tired of seeing me naked. There was a day I went to harvest some vegetables from our garden. Harvested it and when I stood up, that was when I remembered that there was a two story buiding two blocks away and someone there could actually see me inside my compound. Come a see the speed I ran with into the house.
See ur teeth. Just be tempting innocent people. Can I visit you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do Rev. Sisters Cure Konji?? / Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! / Set Awon!!! Big Breast Lagos Babe Ada La Pinky Twerks With Her Boobs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.