Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? (52916 Views)

Order Cars from Lagos at the Exact Cost!|Nationwide Delivery / I Need Uber/taxify Driver To Drive My 2011 Toyota Camry / Please Share Your Experience From Buying A Car From Auction Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:46pm On May 25, 2020
CokeBar:
I actually need someone for this exact reason.

But you have to be trustworthy.

Quote me if you can
chat me up and check my moniker to clear your doubt.
Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by Saylawchar(m): 7:51pm On May 25, 2020
9jaHustler:
I have a tokumbo can in Lagos that I want to bring to Abuja. What is the going rate to have someone drive it from Lagos to Abuja?

Are there any conditions usually given?

Any thing that I need to know please.

drop your numb, i have an officer who will help you out.
Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by Meteng: 7:53pm On May 25, 2020
vicardino:

I'd honestly love to have your breakdown of 60k from Lagos to Uyo for you to have concluded he was scammed by paying 80k.
I don't know how the guy I paid broke it down o, but everyone I was introduced to asked for 60k. I've paid 60k each for two times now
Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by Kfed4ril(m): 8:30pm On May 25, 2020
Oluromantic:

Yeah fuel money-8k
His trans back-6k
Miscellaneous-6k
His workmanship-10k
That's 30k. So negotiate for 30-35k when u call him. Highest he'll end it at 40k

Oga stop saying what you don’t know.
How will he fuel car from Lagos to Abuja for 8k unless na Honda city, Kia cerato picanto, or Toyota Yaris.
My friend traveled from Abuja to Enugu 3weeks back, he paid 15k, so how will Lagos to Abuja be 6k? Even before lockdown it was around 8-10k.

No de mislead OP o

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by Kfed4ril(m): 8:32pm On May 25, 2020
9jaHustler:
Thanks so much. Coupled with the fact that he may pick 1 or 2 passengers along to road grin grin grin

Oga don’t listen to that guy’s advice, he doesn’t know what he’s saying.

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by harsay(m): 9:19pm On May 25, 2020
I paid 20k last time I did it and I engage a logistics firm. The car was well managed and no fault was discovered.
Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by olushowunm(m): 10:33pm On May 25, 2020
9jaHustler:
I have a tokumbo can in Lagos that I want to bring to Abuja. What is the going rate to have someone drive it from Lagos to Abuja?

find army man.. And give him 50k and other refreshment
Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by Esquire08: 11:16pm On May 25, 2020
9jaHustler:

That's actually what I do mostly right now, i move vehicles, usually the owner drops 15k for both fuel and police troubles(that's fixed).
However you owe the driver idemnity should he incur any loss in fixing the car, well that's only in the event that your car develops fault
Then the rest is entirely as you agree with him

I'll take 40k should you need my service. I'm good at it
Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by aalangel(f): 11:38pm On May 25, 2020
9jaHustler:

During or after lockdown??
Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by nurusystem(m): 3:41am On May 26, 2020
60 k ,and we bring your car..
Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by oloyede90(m): 6:46am On May 26, 2020
When there was no lock down, na 50k to carry tokunbo to Abuja. Now wey lock down dey, 70k na manage. It's like being in wat front. Custom FOU posts has now increased between lokoja and abuja. Check points has increased, na 500 Dem dey collect. Infact, my last trip na mokwa, jebba road I go pass. To hell with the person wey dey mention 10k. U for no pay at all.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by kunletexs: 10:42am On May 26, 2020
ozoneymcm:

10k is too small. Every other thing is a must to consider

Why did you reedit his comment before responding to it?

The man you quoted said 60k, you changed it to 10k. You distorted his statement. Am sure other can start insulting him for suggesting 10k for someone who drove a trailer from lagos to Abuja where he never said so.

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by ozoneymcm: 12:34pm On May 26, 2020
kunletexs:

Why did you reedit his comment before responding to it?

The man you quoted said 60k, you changed it to 10k. You distorted his statement. Am sure other can start insulting him for suggesting 10k for someone who drove a trailer from lagos to Abuja where he never said so.

This is the post I quoted. Show me 60k
“First is it a person you know or trust? Does the car have a tracker? Do you know the condition of the car before it leaves Lagos? For he have a valid driver's license? Would you have him sign an undertaking before d deal? 10k is enough”
He has even responded and agreed and you are here forming Samuel Jackson
Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by ozoneymcm: 12:35pm On May 26, 2020
sylve11:

lol

Can you do it for 10k? sad cool
No. I said it’s too small
Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by kunletexs: 1:07pm On May 26, 2020
ozoneymcm:

This is the post I quoted. Show me 60k
“First is it a person you know or trust? Does the car have a tracker? Do you know the condition of the car before it leaves Lagos? For he have a valid driver's license? Would you have him sign an undertaking before d deal? 10k is enough”
He has even responded and agreed and you are here forming Samuel Jackson

Sir, if you look at your comment and the comment immediately on top yours, it had the same sentence only that it has 60k not 10k. Probably the writer edited it ni yin o

Sorry for the earlier comment, my apologies.
Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by Slimsly100(f): 9:07pm On May 26, 2020
osaslord500:

8k for fuel from lagos to abj??
6k to transport back to lag??

Joker.. lmao

He's living on the past bro. From Sapele here to Imo state as at Sunday hubby spent almost 10k. Something that wouldn't take him up to or at most 3k before.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by ozoneymcm: 9:11pm On May 26, 2020
kunletexs:

Sir, if you look at your comment and the comment immediately on top yours, it had the same sentence only that it has 60k not 10k. Probably the writer edited it ni yin o

Sorry for the earlier comment, my apologies.
Apology accepted
Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by kunletexs: 1:01am On May 27, 2020
ozoneymcm:

Apology accepted

Thank you.
Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by ShockWeaver: 7:12pm On May 28, 2020
I did pay 50K from Benin to Kaduna and my papers were complete. There was no lockdown then either.

Fuel was about 12K

Feeding 3K

Transport back 10K

Accomodation for the night he slept in Kaduna 8K

Miscellaneous 2K

Workmanship 15K
Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by oblozzolawrence: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2020
I jus delivered a car to abuja last week and the best route to ply this period is mokwa jebba road to minna then enter abuja and I was paid 80k sharp.

Look, it obvious that the humanbeing that said fuel 8k to abuja from lagos is the most clueless person ever, and I'm very sure the guy no even sabi drive self...wit all the rubbish he typed, you'll know dat dis one don't av a slightest clue of wat he is talking about...
Dat being said.

My advice is if you're to move ur car dis particular period of time for whatever purpose,
Pls get a military personnel and budget btw 80-100k to abuja.
Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by ableguy(m): 8:26am On Jun 05, 2020
oblozzolawrence:
I jus delivered a car to abuja last week and the best route to ply this period is mokwa jebba road to minna then enter abuja and I was paid 80k sharp.

Look, it obvious that the humanbeing that said fuel 8k to abuja from lagos is the most clueless person ever, and I'm very sure the guy no even sabi drive self...wit all the rubbish he typed, you'll know dat dis one don't av a slightest clue of wat he is talking about...
Dat being said.

My advice is if you're to move ur car dis particular period of time for whatever purpose,
Pls get a military personnel and budget btw 80-100k to abuja.

It was on my way back that I got to know that route, though it's rough and far.
But you may only encounter custom, I charged 100k though.
Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by banidoc(m): 8:43am On Jun 05, 2020
if you have 80k your car will get to you at Abuja clean .whatsapp- https:///2348060985916
Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by banidoc(m): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2020
pay 55k, lockdown or not and i'll bring the next one to you.
Meteng:
I don't know how the guy I paid broke it down o, but everyone I was introduced to asked for 60k. I've paid 60k each for two times now
Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by banidoc(m): 9:03am On Jun 05, 2020
Thats what i specialize on, moving vehicles from Lagos to any state of your choice.
we can discuss further on modalities and have an agreement.
whatsapp: https:///2348060985916

we have a document drafted and signed if that makes you comfortable.
CokeBar:
I actually need someone for this exact reason.

But you have to be trustworthy.

Quote me if you can
Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by donlexs(m): 3:32pm On May 25, 2021
I need someone to transport a Tokunbo tincan cleared car from Lagos to Bayelsa State next week. It is not registered so I need someone reliable that can do the movement. Please quote me if you can or know who can. Thanks.
Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by hola106(m): 3:46pm On May 25, 2021
Incase you need someone to deliver your car anywhere in Nigeria 07062888246
Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by oladipuposadeeq(m): 4:07pm On May 25, 2021
donlexs:
I need someone to transport a Tokunbo tincan cleared car from Lagos to Bayelsa State next week. It is not registered so I need someone reliable that can do the movement. Please quote me if you can or know who can. Thanks.
check me out boss. I have delivered for some people here on nairaland and my charge rate is affordable sir.
Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by oladipuposadeeq(m): 4:09pm On May 25, 2021
donlexs:
you can contact me via my signature for negotiation and further enquiries sir. Thanks and God bless.
Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by greggng: 4:10pm On May 25, 2021
9jaHustler:

The person is a mopol (mobile police officer?) who works with my wife's company. He is into the business of bringing cars for people to Abj. It's a tokumbo car so no tracker yet.

60k should be for his transport to Lagos, fueling the car back to Abj and every other expenses including his profit I guess?

I pay 130k for such services ...I have delivered several corolla to a client who uses them for uber in Abuja...is good to motivate people very well ...think about the risk involved ...

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by oladipuposadeeq(m): 4:47pm On May 25, 2021
greggng:

I pay 130k for such services ...I have delivered several corolla to a client who uses them for uber in Abuja...is good to motivate people very well ...think about the risk involved ...
Oga mi if you get motor wey you wan deliver anywhere for naija. I am your goto guy abeg motivate me very well oooooooooo grin cool
Re: How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? by tundeblack: 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
Car 129 to 150, jeep 200k 07014771303

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2020 Model Peugeot 508 Brand New Fully Loaded For Men. / Very Clean Tokunbo IVECO eight tyres container truck 30feet length for sale! / I Am A Custom Clearing Agent Need My Services Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.