Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. (3462 Views)

“We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts / Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences / Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by krissconnect(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2020
Share your experiences when you went to buy Contraceptives, birth control pills or pads from a store.

This is mine;
I went to a pharmacist opposite my office to buy Contraceptives one evening, and the lady started looking at me with a wry smile, speeding the way she talked and it almost got me annoyed. I tried to act normal like i was buying any normal commodity from a pharmacy, but she continued acting like i was stupid for wanting to buy a condom.
Me; give me 1 packet
Her: which one na? (With her voice so high and authoritative.
At the end i managed to buy skin to skin when what i normally use is durex.

If you know you dont want to sell Contraceptives, why bring them to your shop.
One twitter influencer, Aproko doctor said, his friend a female went to buy condom and the seller started preaching to her there.

Share yours...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 24, 2020
Okow and obow talk everywhere
Do you know why this thread is unique?
Fasting Don finish
Some people towtow go swell today.
Rip towtows

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by Davash222(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2020
There's one provision shop close to my area. We persuaded the woman to start selling condom cos the pharmacy is kinda far from us. One night, during rush-hour, I went to get my weapon cos there's already an agreed battle that night, man need to prepare.
On getting there, the woman was busy attending to 3 Deeper life women returning from Bible class, I bluntly told the woman to help me get 2 Gold circle Condom.. You need to see the way those women were looking at me like I'm assistant devil. I no even send them sef.
It's better to be seen as a devil and stay safe than to be seen as an angel and gets infected.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by chatinent: 4:46pm On May 24, 2020
I live a simple life. I don't care what people say.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by krissconnect(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
There's one provision shop close to my area. We persuaded the woman to start selling condom cos the pharmacy is kinda far from us. One night, during rush-hour, I went to get my weapon cos there's already an agreed battle that night, man need to prepare.
On getting there, the woman was busy attending to 3 Deeper life women returning from Bible class, I bluntly told the woman to help me get 2 Gold circle Condom.. You need to see the way those women were looking at me like I'm assistant devil. I no even send them sef.
It's better to be seen as a devil and stay safe than to be seen as an angel and gets infected.
Cos of this, some pple can travel from oyo state to anambra just to buy condom grin

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by Davash222(m): 5:01pm On May 24, 2020
krissconnect:

Cos of this, some pple can travel from oyo state to anambra just to buy condom grin
I call them kids.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by krissconnect(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:

I call them kids.
cheesy grin
Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by Easybela(f): 5:04pm On May 24, 2020
undecided the truth is bitter, stay away from premarital sex.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by krissconnect(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2020
Easybela:
Are you a virgin? undecided
Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by Mayng01(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2020
Always try to buy in bulk at a chemist within a market or where wholesale drugs are sold with a packet not a sachet of paracetamol alongside it, they will think you are selling it, that’s what I do & it takes months before I stock another. With that, you will be free from the stupid attitude they give when you are buying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by StubbornGENIUS: 5:25pm On May 24, 2020
Easybela:
yoU be gay?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by PARlS(m): 5:36pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by jamesfadairo(m): 9:26am On May 27, 2020
krissconnect:

Nigerian Roja perish for lack of wisdom. Kriss you better give your life to Christ and change your ways
Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by krissconnect(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2020
jamesfadairo:

Nigerian Roja perish for lack of wisdom. Kriss you better give your life to Christ and change your ways
Guu where u dey since oo. Ur whatsapp bundle don finish? grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by alasan007(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2020
Makes me remember one funny encounter I had there’s this girl that spent the night with me had just one pack of gold circle we ran out of it at night then in the morning wanted to have a quickie before she left na xo my neighbor too no get o come see as I de find condom up and down for early Morning ard 7 most of the pharmacy around haven’t open yet had to go to next street the women I asked the woman just burst to laugh loud ni o say this early morning na wetin I wan use patronize her b dis me just born face last last I bought malt and milk join am sha the girl self de laugh wen I came back grin

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by jamesfadairo(m): 1:05pm On May 29, 2020
krissconnect:

Guu where u dey since oo. Ur whatsapp bundle don finish? grin

lol, no oo
Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by paulolee(m): 1:18pm On May 29, 2020
remember when a chronic bachelor in his early 40's sent me to buy for him and i was confused and asked him Y Sending me? he said the chemist woman always refuse to sell condoms and contraceptives to him because the woman say him don reach to marry and get children

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by krissconnect(m): 3:55pm On May 29, 2020
jamesfadairo:

lol, no oo
If u dey come back, try sub for denis rela too.. him sub finish too grin
Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by jamesfadairo(m): 4:40pm On May 29, 2020
krissconnect:

If u dey come back, try sub for denis rela too.. him sub finish too grin

lol, since when?
Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by James4bright(m): 5:16pm On May 29, 2020
I remember one day, didn't plan on buying condoms though. Just came to the mall to buy some random things I needed.

When I got to the cashier or whatever they are called, she was a female anyway, probably in her early 20's. Then I kept staring at the condom, I was caught up with this dilemma to either buy one or not. And it was right next to the cashier.

Omo, the babe noticed oh. She started advertising all the condoms to me. Lol, She even took some of them, told me to feel it, that I would enjoy using it. Mehn, that girl was a condom expert, she even showed me the best condoms to get the best sensation from. She nor even shame as per cashier and the people that were on the queue behind me, were just staring.

I still regret not flirting with that girl that day, since then i haven't seen her on duty in that mall again. Forget fine face, Owerri girls bad gan.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:39pm On May 29, 2020
krissconnect:
Share your experiences when you went to buy Contraceptives, birth control pills or pads from a store.

This is mine;
I went to a pharmacist opposite my office to buy Contraceptives one evening, and the lady started looking at me with a wry smile, speeding the way she talked and it almost got me annoyed. I tried to act normal like i was buying any normal commodity from a pharmacy, but she continued acting like i was stupid for wanting to buy a condom.
Me; give me 1 packet
Her: which one na? (With her voice so high and authoritative.
At the end i managed to buy skin to skin when what i normally use is durex.

If you know you dont want to sell Contraceptives, why bring them to your shop.
One twitter influencer, Aproko doctor said, his friend a female went to buy condom and the seller started preaching to her there.

Share yours...
my own I almost scatter the place with laugh.
Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:49pm On May 29, 2020
Mayng01:
Always try to buy in bulk at a chemist within a market or where wholesale drugs are sold with a packet not a sachet of paracetamol alongside it, they will think you are selling it, that’s what I do & it takes months before I stock another. With that, you will be free from the stupid attitude they give when you are buying.
no wonder, when your Monika be like magnum grin
Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by krissconnect(m): 6:34pm On May 29, 2020
jamesfadairo:

lol, since when?
Sinc d day u stoo to dey show oo
Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by krissconnect(m): 6:35pm On May 29, 2020
Lalasticlala come share your own mbok
Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by philpwresh(m): 7:10pm On May 29, 2020
It's only in stories that I do hear of your church Pastor catching you with condom.

There was this evening I wanted to bang this Babe from the house across my apartment. That was when I was in 200 level.

The sex just came as a surprise to me cause she was really beautiful and in her final year.
She came over to my one room apartment and we started talking, one thing led to the other and we started to smooch sha.

She said she won't have sex with me unless I Hausa condom.

Nah so I Japa oo, went straight to the main road to get it. I checked the first pharmacy, but there were too many people there so just checked the other one, fortunately no one was there.

I bought two packs of condoms and as they were on the counter, I asked the lady to get me a nylon so I could place them inside.

That's how I heard my name "Brother Phillip". Our pastor voice.
God I wan die, I just stand dey look, I no fit talk anything.
He just shook his head and said
" Hope you know you are the usher tomorrow, you must come to church tomorrow. Goodnight"

I just took my condoms and left. When I got home sef my dick no gree stand. I just dey reason my life.

Wetin Pastor talk the next dey ehnnnn
_To be continued_

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by jamesfadairo(m): 7:33pm On May 29, 2020
krissconnect:

Sinc d day u stoo to dey show oo
lol, its like they sent that guy to me
Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by olamy7(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2020
philpwresh:
It's only in stories that I do hear of your church Pastor catching you with condom.

There was this evening I wanted to bang this Babe from the house across my apartment. That was when I was in 200 level.

The sex just came as a surprise to me cause she was really beautiful and in her final year.
She came over to my one room apartment and we started talking, one thing led to the other and we started to smooch sha.

She said she won't have sex with me unless I Hausa condom.

Nah so I Japa oo, went straight to the main road to get it. I checked the first pharmacy, but there were too many people there so just checked the other one, fortunately no one was there.

I bought two packs of condoms and as they were on the counter, I asked the lady to get me a nylon so I could place them inside.

That's how I heard my name "Brother Phillip". Our pastor voice.
God I wan die, I just stand dey look, I no fit talk anything.
He just shook his head and said
" Hope you know you are the usher tomorrow, you must come to church tomorrow. Goodnight"

I just took my condoms and left. When I got home sef my dick no gree stand. I just dey reason my life.

Wetin Pastor talk the next dey ehnnnn
_To be continued_
baba finish this talk Na.. lmao
Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by Midex88(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2020
Observing
Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by krissconnect(m): 11:15pm On May 29, 2020
jamesfadairo:
lol, its like they sent that guy to me
Hahaha. I dey tell u
Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by Jaspaman: 12:03am On May 30, 2020
Be like them no born the person way go try am for my side well. If im look my face no be person go tell am make im behave herself do her job.
Re: Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. by Jaspaman: 12:05am On May 30, 2020
Davash222:

I call them kids.

Factz lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! / Should I Be Angry With My Friend Or I Am Inconsiderate. / Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.