Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences (21735 Views)

“We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts / You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Udoskybest: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2022
[b][/b]I went to toast a pretty girl in 2019 during an end of the year party. While talking, she stood there looking over my shoulder and landed me an end of the year slap.

Long story short, she sent me a written note containing her name, an apology and her contact. She stated that her dad was close and was watching her... We dated the next year and it was fun.

Let's hear yours

117 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by MadamVanessa(f): 10:59am On Mar 04, 2022
shocked

For crying out loud what will even make a girl to land a guy slap for wooing her. Listen to him if you want to if he keeps pestering you, ignore him totally. Slapping him, obviously you're inviting a very big trouble to yourself.

A girl once did that to my elder brother, even me I was pitying the girl, because I Know how aggressive my brother is. I just knew that her own is finished. Of all the things to do, you went ahead to slap my brother? ah! aunty sorry o. The beating she received from my brother hand that day, even me, I wasn't pleased with my brother.

A lot of people started blaming my brother for going to that length of giving her bruises , forgetting that it was the girl that started the trouble first.

Before you land a guy a slap, make sure you have the power to withstand whatever that will happen. If you're expecting the crowd to come to your defend because you're a woman, then you're a coward.

Sha na girls were get power de slap guys not girls like us grin were no get Shishi power grin

256 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by 4teenblaq: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2022
If I am wooing you, you slap me, I go give you befitting beating.

192 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by CatANDratTHEORY: 11:04am On Mar 04, 2022
Udoskybest:
[b][/b]I went to toast a pretty girl in 2019 during an end of the year party. While talking, she stood there looking over my shoulder and landed me an end of the year slap.

Long story short, she sent me a written note containing her name, an apology and her contact. She stated that her dad was close and was watching her... We dated the next year and it was fun.

Let's hear yours

As the hot slap landed on you, shebi tears almost rolled down your cheeks?
Don't lie.

142 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by CatANDratTHEORY: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2022
Happened to me in my teen years. Sometime in 2006, I followed my cousins to their church and there I saw this damsel, I tried rather vainly to woo her.

I kept following her up but it wasn't easy, I used everything at my disposal to woo her but to no avail. I even got a resounding slap on one of those occasions. Even when I was made a functionary in my school in 2009, she wouldn't still give in to my demands despite the fact that most girls were dying.

I had to let her be and moved on, I even forgot that she existed . Some years later (2011), my phone rang one early morning only for me to pick up and lo and behold she was the one. I couldn't even recognise her voice again cos it's been really long I heard from her.

She explained whom she was and believe me, I was genuinely happy to hear from her. She was like "you just forgot about me, you just stopped talking to me..."
I was like " I couldn't keep trying to woo you forever"

She explained that my cousins told her that I got an admission so she collected my number and called to congratulate me. I thanked her for her gesture...
We are still good friends now, in fact, apart from my fiancee she's got to be the best female friend I have.
She has matured a lot to be very calm, kind, attentive, and compassionate.

130 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Washington505: 11:08am On Mar 04, 2022
You slap me whatever reason. If you like make your grandmother dey there i dey bit a hell oit of you oo. Nonsesnse. Must the girl slap you? Cant she just nod her head in negative, it will still convince her father. Abi the father wan marry her.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Udoskybest: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

For crying out loud what will even make a to girl land a guy slap for wooing her. Listen to him or ignore him, slapping him, you're inviting a very big trouble to yourself.

A girl once did that to my elder brother, even me I was pitying the girl, because I Know how aggressive my brother is. I just knew that her own is finished. Of all things to do, you went ahead to slap my brother ah aunty sorry o. The beating she received from my brother hand that day, even me I wasn't pleased with my brother.

A lot of people started blaming my brother for going to that length of giving her bruises , forgetting that it was the girl that started the trouble first.

Before you land a guy a slap, make sure you have the power to withstand whatever will happen. If you're expecting the crowd to come to your defend because you're a woman, then you're a coward.
I was trying to form gentleman and it paid off the following year

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Udoskybest: 11:18am On Mar 04, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

As the hot slap landed on you, shebi tears almost rolled down your cheeks? Don't lie.
Swear down, buh I had to man up

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by CatANDratTHEORY: 11:25am On Mar 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

[s]For crying out loud what will even make a girl to land a guy slap for wooing her. Listen to him or ignore him, slapping him, you're inviting a very big trouble to yourself.

A girl once did that to my elder brother, even me I was pitying the girl, because I Know how aggressive my brother is. I just knew that her own is finished. Of all things to do, you went ahead to slap my brother ah aunty sorry o. The beating she received from my brother hand that day, even me I wasn't pleased with my brother.

Before you land a guy a slap, make sure you have the power to withstand whatever will happen. If you're expecting the crowd to come to your defend because you're a woman, then you're a coward.[/s]

Your brother has anger issues and should work on it.
Handling family issues will be very difficult for him if he doesn't work on his temperament.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 04, 2022
She no dey look face? She go collect woto woto without wasting time. That's exactly what I want to do to one NDler here but he's afraid to show face. He will quote me in a few seconds. Watch!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Dawn91(m): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
HenryDion:
She no dey look face? She go collect woto woto without wasting time. That's exactly what I want to do to one NDler here but he's afraid to show face. He will quote me in a few seconds. Watch!
[/s]

28 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Udoskybest: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]
Be calming down comrade grin
Dawn91:
[s][/s]
Be calming down comrade

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by MrOkenwa(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
Let me erase my comment before small boys stat calling their uncle mr SIMPle.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
sad
All of una just dey yarn nonsense

For me slap better pass brutal rejection, slap better pass woman wey dey confuse herself thinking say she dey confuse you, woman wey no exactly know wetin she want, wey no also want make you understand her sef, woman wey just dey turn turn ur head

Me I no go love again o, cos na only love wey fit make man reason like this, all other feelings I fit clearly differentiate them....make I just try find correct something wey go high me knack all the feelings wey I get comot..... shebi guys been dey always warn me..... now woman don almost uproot my chest comot

Love na like 1000 ways to die, I no go ever dare am again

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
4teenblaq:
If I am wooing you, you slap me, I go give you befitting beating.
We go put am for her body woto woto angry

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Udoskybest: 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
Senomii:
sad
All of una just dey yarn nonsense

For me slap better pass brutal rejection, slap better pass woman wey dey confuse herself thinking say she dey confuse you, woman wey no exactly know wetin she want, wey no also want make you understand her sef, woman wey just dey turn turn ur head

Me I no go love again o, cos na only love wey fit make man reason like this, all other feelings I fit clearly differentiate them....make I just try find correct something wey go high me knack all the feelings wey I get comot..... shebi guys been dey always warn me..... now woman don almost uproot my chest comot

Love na like 1000 ways to die, I no go ever dare am again
Comrade chillax, breakfast go sha reach all man. Just make sure you serve person before tieing the nut

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Udoskybest:
Comrade chillax, breakfast go sha reach all man. Just make sure you serve person before tieing the nut
Guy leave me I still dey vex abeg

I been still dey the toasting stage and the girl just reject me, tell me say na lust I dey feel for am say no be love, like say she be jesus christ wey she go know about my feelings.....oya allow me make I show you say na really love wey I feel for you... the babe come dey yarn careless, she just twist all the talk come carry my personal matter put inside, something wey dey beyond my control
How you go drag my personal life inside another matter, like say na me wey create myself, the girl don make me vex abeg, she just open mouth wraaa dey make conclusions, I no dey like wen pesin dey claim say dem know me more than I know myself, even my papa no know me like that, so na she wey go claim knowledge of everything about me

I just die am abeg, I dey regret say I allow her disorient me..... already she dey claim say she dey with person.... e come be like say I too dey disturb am..... I just wish say I fit kill all feelings for her abeg..... I no go gree carry any woman matter for head again.... anytime wey I see woman even if dem no dey pursue me I go carry my slippers run

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
Truth is I've never been slapped while trying to woo a girl before, so I can't relate with what y'all are saying undecided...

But if a girl ever laid hands on me because I went to woo her ehn, she better makes sure she has the hands to hold back what'll come afterwards undecided...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Horllamideh(m): 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
I have never had such experience maybe cos I only woo/date girls that I know we kinda we share mutual feelings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
I've never been rejected and slapped(them never born any girl wey go slap me grin ), one thing about me that I love, if I woo a girl and she's forming, I will leave her immediately to the next fish, no time for nonsense.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Boogyman557: 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na u Sabi waiting u de CAPRISUN..

The weather is Cold bcus e RAIN small today..

So I de ASHAWOO house now...

I JUST de BLA some cigarette bcus u no FIT BLA WEED here...

I also de use EYES find better ASHAWOO BANI wey get standing BOBZ to NACK...

LITE UP my CIGARETTE in peace

WTF MAN!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by arthurwillia(m): 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by AYNL: 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
any girl wey slap me like this
na to turn the other cheek to her o
but...........
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Triangles1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
Her first answer supposed to tell you her next actions besides real men don't wooing girls anymore, by actions they understand.

Hustle more and talk less.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by thatsleepboy1: 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
U wan slap agbaka like me, fear no go gree you. Just jejely hiss waka comot. If you mistake raise hand, before e come down na blood go comot for your mouth, that one na sure banker, i just thank baba Godee say my head no dey outside again. Otie

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by JackDaAlienz(m): 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
No
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Tomoyayi(m): 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
The kind stories wey full nairaland dis
days ehn
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by iamyemiakins(m): 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
When no be Nollywood grin

You try nonsense, I give you a backhand slap to reset your home training undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences by Indispensable85(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
Udoskybest:

Let's hear yours

Na story u dey find.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? / Is Love Enough To Stop One From Cheating? / 5 Reasons Why You Should Avoid ‘slay Mamas’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.