Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? - Health (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? (71785 Views)

COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell / Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by KC031: 8:49am On May 29, 2020
Kylekent59:

Then you should be a fake pharmacist. Pronouncing someone a covid-19 carrier without proper testing.

Your license should be seized.

When the truth of the situation comes out, then you change your mind again.... funny people

Who's this one??...proper reading and Comprehension is now a rocket science to you or you just seeking a cheap recognition here undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by Kylekent59: 8:58am On May 29, 2020
KC031:

Who's this one??...proper reading and Comprehension is now a rocket science to you or you just seeking a cheap recognition here undecided

Did the truth hurt you that badly?

Vomit more
Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by Revolva(m): 9:17am On May 29, 2020
centboy123456:

how much is m and B 33

It's cheap na hahaa go and ask a pharmacist just 100naira na for three tablet

But let ur vitamin C be 1000mg
Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by Investnow2017: 9:30am On May 29, 2020
durodee:

I think this is one of the most truthful forum concerning the COVID-19 scenario in Nigeria.
There is massive community explosion and people are only able to talk freely because it's a faceless forum.
I have family members with loss of smell and /or taste as far back as February 2020. Never for once doubted it did not need an Italian to bring the virus to Nigeria ; Nigerians visiting China full ground!!

Durodee you have said it all. I still do not believe that that Italian guy was Nigeria's first index case. Nigeria's index case must be a Nigerian either from Europe or China. It was easy to suspect the Italian because as at that time Italy was emerging as the new epicentre. This is my thinking though and to also share in your belief that coronavirus was already in Nigeria far prior to the time the Italian was discovered.
If not that this is a faceless forum 90% of respondents here would keep mute. SINCE THIS PANDEMIC THIS IS THE BEST INFORMATION BASE AS TO THE DEPTH OF COMMUNITY SPREAD OF THIS VIRUS. I wish responders were courageous enough to indicate location in giving their experiences. The information provided here can serve as a wealth of knowledge for the NCDC to utilize in their effort to better understand the dynamics of this virus. Almost all those who have personally fought off this virus had issues with taste and smelling. That for me is a huge marker, going forward.
Massive self-medicating is already going on everywhere including some states that are shockingly saying that they are Covid-19 free. Nigeria's loose regulation in procuring prescription drugs over the counter has surprisingly paid off cheesy God has a way of turning things around.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by Ryan03(f): 10:22am On May 29, 2020
Princewell2012:

Mine was only sense of smelling. I was thinking of calling ncdc but was really afraid meaning the whole of my family will be quarantine. But now am perfectly OK. I can smell anything. Glory be to God. Only my wife is not too well but I believe she will be fine. I just hate seeing people shouting scam scam up and down.
let them continue to shout scam na, I have never been this scared
Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by showbiz4all27(m): 10:27am On May 29, 2020
Babawale01:
I swearugod. Everyone I know are currently treating malaria fever or something similar to corona lately. It almost same symptoms like weak and joint pain. Zero sense of taste/smell and mid temperature coupled with headache.

Even me sef I've been down for 3days now. I can't smell shit. Could this be happening due to changes in weather or our China is here fully??

Now we dey drag herbal drink like food... I no won die oo

I'm not a fan of commenting on NL but this is mandatory as it'll enlightenment us all alot, I quoted this person because this was my exact symptoms, I'm AA and malaria is my regular customer once I'm bitten by a useless female mosquito but this particular malaria I had over the last 2weeks almost claimed my life, the pains was life threatening to the point that I almost lost hope and already telling my wife all things he doesn't know about my account details and all other things. The acute and joint pains was so severe that I visited the hospital for admission thrice on different occasions and I was highly disappointed that patients are only allowed to interact with the doctors via intercom in the process of preventing covid19. I had to complain seriously to my employer my state of health and how the hospital has restricted me seeing the doctor or conducting any test, meanwhile I've been give malaria drugs twice on the previous visits, the last I went I was then allowed to see the doctor after my employer had sent a mail, so on the third visit I was diagnosed of malaria again after taking a very traumatic malaria drugs with 1000mg emzor paracetamol I've never taken in my life. The doctor himself was surprised I still had malaria in my bloodstream and he then prescribed another harden malaria drugs to be pickup from the clinic pharmacy, I personally requested for admission cos I'm already feeling fainting and a severe headaches from different angles of my head. The doctor said there no patients on admission and I should even count myself lucky I was allowed in for test. To cut the whole bitter experiences epistle short, I started taking the tablets and took off some days of work, and after 3 days I started recovering and was left with the still headaches which I supported with "conc. agbo" herbs. The next was bitter taste followed by 100% loss of smell and taste. I've not experienced such in my life and Google suddenly became my friend, then to my greatest surprised I found that it was a symptoms of covid19 which was though not really included yet on the list but speculations are ongoing. Though, it was already late but I immediately isolated myself from my wife and children but I don't pray these loss of smell experience for my worst enemy. I started smelling everything around me, dettol o, morning fresh soap o, hand sanitizers o, perfume o, my armpit o, my shit for toilet "omo" I chuck my nose inside I dey tell you I no smell anything and thereafter feeding became my greatest enemy that I completely lost appetite and started feeling depressed. I called my inlaw who happened to be in the village and these few tips help gradually for recovering of smell and taste. Cooking saintleave as vegetable soup helped alot. My taste firstly returned because I chopped raw bitter leave and I greatly feel the taste and also salt taste came to normal but all these doesn't add up as sense of smell is what convenes taste to the brain. I continue eating the vegetables as my only diets and continue smelling all around until I started recovering the smell gradually, it's not 100% normal but at least I can enjoy my meals with some returned sense of smell.
The list is endless. Kindly pardon my errors abeg, no time to proof read as I hurriedly type these on duty.

14 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by Nobody: 10:49am On May 29, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

But they said no one knows no one who knows anyone.
the worst kind of ignorance bro, but hey, whatever floats their boat i guess.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by Jakumo(m): 11:08am On May 29, 2020
showbiz4all27:

I'm not a fan of commenting on NL but this is mandatory as it'll enlightenment us all alot, I quoted this person because this was my exact symptoms, I'm AA and malaria is my regular customer once I'm bitten by a useless female mosquito but this particular malaria I had over the last 2weeks almost claimed my life, the pains was life threatening to the point that I almost lost hope and already telling my wife all things he doesn't know about my account details and all other things. The acute and joint pains was so severe that I visited the hospital for admission thrice on different occasions and I was highly disappointed that patients are only allowed to interact with the doctors via intercom in the process of preventing covid19. I had to complain seriously to my employer my state of health and how the hospital has restricted me seeing the doctor or conducting any test, meanwhile I've been give malaria drugs twice on the previous visits, the last I went I was then allowed to see the doctor after my employer had sent a mail, so on the third visit I was diagnosed of malaria again after taking a very traumatic malaria drugs with 1000mg emzor paracetamol I've never taken in my life. The doctor himself was surprised I still had malaria in my bloodstream and he then prescribed another harden malaria drugs to be pickup from the clinic pharmacy, I personally requested for admission cos I'm already feeling fainting and a severe headaches from different angles of my head. The doctor said there no patients on admission and I should even count myself lucky I was allowed in for test. To cut the whole bitter experiences epistle short, I started taking the tablets and took off some days of work, and after 3 days I started recovering and was left with the still headaches which I supported with "conc. agbo" herbs. The next was bitter taste followed by 100% loss of smell and taste. I've not experienced such in my life and Google suddenly became my friend, then to my greatest surprised I found that it was a symptoms of covid19 which was though not really included yet on the list but speculations are ongoing. Though, it was already late but I immediately isolated myself from my wife and children but I don't pray these loss of smell experience for my worst enemy. I started smelling everything around me, dettol o, morning fresh soap o, hand sanitizers o, perfume o, my armpit o, my shit for toilet "omo" I chuck my nose inside I dey tell you I no smell anything and thereafter feeding became my greatest enemy that I completely lost appetite and started feeling depressed. I called my inlaw who happened to be in the village and these few tips help gradually for recovering of smell and taste. Cooking saintleave as vegetable soup helped alot. My taste firstly returned because I chopped raw bitter leave and I greatly feel the taste and also salt taste came to normal but all these doesn't add up as sense of smell is what convenes taste to the brain. I continue eating the vegetables as my only diets and continue smelling all around until I started recovering the smell gradually, it's not 100% normal but at least I can enjoy my meals with some returned sense of smell.
The list is endless. Kindly pardon my errors abeg, no time to proof read as I hurriedly type these on duty.

Anybody who doubts the seriousness of this Corona virus pandemic, should read the words above, and bear in mind that the writer of the above account, is one of the LUCKY victims of this deadly virus, who lived to tell the tale of his journey to stand beside the ragged edge of human mortality, before returning to a semblance of physiological normalcy, as though awakening from an inescapable nightmare.

Our man ShowBiz4All27 has explained here for the world to read, how he was "knock, knock, knockin' on Heaven's door", only for Papa God to award him yet more years and assignments among the living. This is a harrowing tale of survival whilst mentally burdened with the sobering realization that one was doing battle against a truly ominous, yet invisible nemesis, that as of yesterday, May 28th 2020, had already claimed the lives of 100 thousand Americans and counting, despite all the cutting edge medical facilities mobilized in America, to save lives.

Personally, I was riveted with fear and apprehension as I read details about the way this terrifying illness manifested itself, at first masquerading as common malaria, before taking off its mask by deleting the victim's senses of taste and smell, while inflicting searing body pains and aches of intensity far beyond anything felt during the worst bouts of malaria one may have seen in the past.

Any hasty re-opening of the Nigerian economy, with the current largely concealed wildfire spread of the contagion in Nigeria yet unchecked by rigorous testing regimes, would amount to an assured sentence of slow agonizing death to thousands, if not tens of thousands of Nigerian citizens, in a play-by-play repeat of the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic's second far more devastating wave of infections which lead to mass mortality rates of the sort replaying now in Brazil today, where thousands of virus victims are buried DAILY, as these words are typed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by Evablazze(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2020
I have self isolated myself since i noticed i have lost my smell and taste bud. First it started with mild fever, i treated normal malaria and felt much better after 3 days. It been 6 days since i started experiencing total loss of smell and taste. I've never been this worried before. Now It all left to my immune system and isha alai

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by SirWarlock: 12:10pm On May 29, 2020
Gilbertase:
It happened to me on 16 May, and was the ONLY symptom. Went for a test the next day and it came back positive as i had expected, cos i have never had Anosmia in my 35yrs on planet earth. Got my sense of smell back one week after without any medication aside my normal high strength vit c supplement i take daily. Isolated myself from family since then. No one else has any symptoms. Will retake the test by Sunday, and i'm confident it will be negative. Most people already have or had covid and have recovered without knowing. I already knew sha, even before the test.
Thanks for sharing. Naysayers will come and ask for name and pictures and people who know you grin cheesy
Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by Untoman: 1:34pm On May 29, 2020
Rodwave:

No evidence to backup this your claim

Once you get a virus, your body produces antibodies to fight it in case you get reinfected. So we that have experience it and lived. Let us praise God. Corona got nothing on us

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by Untoman: 1:37pm On May 29, 2020
Let them just open everything, most people have been infected, and we recovered. Let no one ask how am sure it's corona, have experience flu before. This one was different. Each breathing was like hot air. And my nose was blocked. I lost focus, but now am OK. I can smell again and breath well. God loves us to much in African, the corona came and we won the fight. We came out strong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by baralatie(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2020
maybet081:
exactly what is happening in Anambra state ,a large percentage of Onitsha residents treat malaria with a similar symptom you mentioned with cold, and it happened within the same time.Honestly am asking can it be the same thing we are running from?
Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by baralatie(m): 1:44pm On May 29, 2020
Untoman:
Let them just open everything, most people have been infected, and we recovered. Let no one ask how am sure it's corona, have experience flu before. This one was different. Each breathing was like hot air. And my nose was blocked. I lost focus, but now am OK. I can smell again and breath well. God loves us to much in African, the corona came and we won the fight. We came out strong
Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by Pinkie2018(f): 1:44pm On May 29, 2020
czarr:
Almost everyone in my family and church have lost their sense of smell and taste and recovered recently....which is a symptom of corona virus.

Are we all infected and recovering on our own?
after all there is a 98% recovery rate.
I thought I was the only one. I have lost my senses of smell taste. Anything I taste is tasteless and makes me lose appetite for food

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by Untoman: 1:56pm On May 29, 2020
nairamaniac:
Is this thread a joke?

Are u all serious so?

Why would we all joke about this. As for me am dead serious, never experienced it before. Am OK now, before I can't even stay near smoke but now. I day fry akara and my breathing is back to normal. Corona got nothing on us
Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by Investnow2017: 4:04pm On May 29, 2020
With more and more countries reporting new higher figures daily and others that had flatten their curves somewhat, it would seem this virus has come to stay. Skimming through reported cases, I find that the following countries are still battling though many are already working around it:
Brazil 24,151
Qatar 1,993
India 7,300
Pakistan 2,801
Bangladesh 2,523
Iraq 322
Oman 811
Armenia 460
DR Congo 173
Kenya 146
Equatorial Guinea 263
Ethiopia 137
Nepal 170
Haiti 146
Bolivia 619
Argentina 769
Mexico 3,455
South Africa 1,468
Malawi 102
Philippines 539
Egypt 1,127
Gabon 112
Guinea 278
Colombia 1,127
Chile 4,654
Peru 5,874

Iran, Singapore, Sweden, Djibouti etc are recording astonishing breakouts leading to constant reviewing of their containment measures. No nation can sustain a prolonged lock down. We just have to chart a way to live around the contagion.

Which nation do you think has the highest ratio of death to population? Most will think it is the US. Nah. San Marino, Belgium, UK, fall into that category thus far.
Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by Ruggedpen: 4:46pm On May 29, 2020
czarr:
Almost everyone in my family and church have lost their sense of smell and taste and recovered recently....which is a symptom of corona virus.

Are we all infected and recovering on our own?
after all there is a 98% recovery rate.
op you are from Uromi in Edo state, I'm aware of this case
Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by czarr(m): 6:26pm On May 29, 2020
Ruggedpen:
op you are from Uromi in Edo state, I'm aware of this case
No
Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On May 29, 2020
Untoman:
Does God not love those who have died so far, of the same disease? undecided undecided
Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by okpurukata(f): 6:59pm On May 29, 2020
Thank God for the courage of the op, and the honesty of various commenters so far.
Mine started with serious body ache. High fever for two days and I went to the hospital without delay. Doctor treated Malaria. This was last week Tuesday and PH was on lockdown. By Friday i had totally lost sense of smell, but can taste sweetness and bitterness. I was so scared. The fever subsided but the body ache remained. I was so weak that i could hardly climb staircase. On a normal day I do 10k plus steps every two days while excercising.
I could not believe this is happening to me. I already have bp problems and also on sugar medication. Scared shit.
I called NCDC but no response. By Sunday the loss of smell persisted. I cannot perceive my perfume, soap, smoke, anything. My husband tried to assure me its not covid but deep within me I knew I have got it. I was scared for my children and family. How do i really isolate when i still dish out food and they always come in to talk to me. By Sunday I called earlier and was told to come to elekahia stadium for test. I went there in the afternoon but was told by security that they were not around.
I went back to see my doctor and he simply told me to add home remedies. Crush ginger and garlic together, add to boiling water, and inhale the fumes while covered with a towel.
I added dogonyaro leaves. This became my medication since then. I just got better. Taste and smell started returning yesterday. Its not like anything i have ever experienced all my life.
My niece also developed symptoms on monday and was taking the same treatment. She is ok now.
Guys, covid 19 is real. God is just merciful to us here in Nigeria. I thank God for the opportunity to share this experience. I am still isolating from the aged and vulnerable.

8 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by Rodwave: 7:13pm On May 29, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Still haven't seen your proof debuting my post

Like I said I watched it on aljazera. It happened 3 days after their first release on covid-19 "immunity passport"

I have also posted Reuter news from South Korea. What else do you want? Covid-19 cannot reinfect a recovered patient. So many researchers have said so. That was why Fauci was talking about 60 to 70 percent herd immunity.

As long as a new strain did not emerge, covid-19 can never re infect an already infected patient.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by Richardonald(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2020
mine just started 2days ago. have lost sense of taste and smell coupled with little headache and tiredness, I can't even smell my perf. my friend said it maybe covid 19 am scared right now, am thinking of buying vitamin c tablet.
I dey onitsha. the thing don fly reach here.. I no just know

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by Jakumo(m): 7:47pm On May 29, 2020
okpurukata:
Thank God for the courage of the op, and the honesty of various commenters so far.
Mine started with serious body ache. High fever for two days and I went to the hospital without delay. Doctor treated Malaria. This was last week Tuesday and PH was on lockdown. By Friday i had totally lost sense of smell, but can taste sweetness and bitterness. I was so scared. The fever subsided but the body ache remained. I was so weak that i could hardly climb staircase. On a normal day I do 10k plus steps every two days while excercising.
I could not believe this is happening to me. I already have bp problems and also on sugar medication. Scared shit.
I called NCDC but no response. By Sunday the loss of smell persisted. I cannot perceive my perfume, soap, smoke, anything. My husband tried to assure me its not covid but deep within me I knew I have got it. I was scared for my children and family. How do i really isolate when i still dish out food and they always come in to talk to me. By Sunday I called earlier and was told to come to elekahia stadium for test. I went there in the afternoon but was told by security that they were not around.
I went back to see my doctor and he simply told me to add home remedies. Crush ginger and garlic together, add to boiling water, and inhale the fumes while covered with a towel.
I added dogonyaro leaves. This became my medication since then. I just got better. Taste and smell started returning yesterday. Its not like anything i have ever experienced all my life.
My niece also developed symptoms on monday and was taking the same treatment. She is ok now.
Guys, covid 19 is real. God is just merciful to us here in Nigeria. I thank God for the opportunity to share this experience. I am still isolating from the aged and vulnerable.

I am sending a direct link to this harrowing testimony you have shared here, to share with a few people I know who remain convinced that the impact of corona virus in Nigeria is being exaggerated by government officials, in order to maximize WHO emergency pandemic grants that may be allocated for Nigeria. This very rapidly growing discussion thread, containing several detailed and alarming accounts like yours, proves beyond any doubt that the virus is EXTREMELY prevalent throughout Nigeria's entire population.

Hopefully, Nigerian medical authorities do monitor major Nigerian websites like Nairaland, as a valuable real-time supplemental source of epidemiological data, as writers from all over the Nigerian federation chime in to describe their symptoms which are now coalescing into a definite pattern of characteristic ailments, encompassing body pains more intense than those of malaria, accompanied by this widely reported sudden loss of smell and taste senses, among other less typical associated ailments.

With all anecdotal evidence pointing to a very rapid spread of the virus in Nigeria, very serious thought must be given to the idea of extending the current lock-down nationwide, so as to avoid the sort of reappearance of the corona virus in several US states that have eased their own lock-downs recently.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by Kobojunkie: 8:00pm On May 29, 2020
okpurukata:
Do you have any pre-existing conditions e.g Lung disease, moderate to severe asthma, heart conditions, diabetes?
Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by okpurukata(f): 8:18pm On May 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Do you have any pre-existing conditions e.g Lung disease, moderate to severe asthma, heart conditions, diabetes?

I am on diabetes medication and daily BP drugs. The sugar is actually pre diabetes stage.

Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On May 29, 2020
okpurukata:
I am on diabetes medication and daily BP drugs. The sugar is actually pre diabetes stage.
That is an interesting detail there. smiley Thanks!
Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On May 29, 2020
showbiz4all27:

I'm not a fan of commenting on NL but this is mandatory as it'll enlightenment us all alot, I quoted this person because this was my exact symptoms, I'm AA and malaria is my regular customer once I'm bitten by a useless female mosquito but this particular malaria I had over the last 2weeks almost claimed my life, the pains was life threatening to the point that I almost lost hope and already telling my wife all things he doesn't know about my account details and all other things.
Quick question for you, do you have any pre-existing conditions e.g. Lung disease, moderate to severe asthma, heart conditions, diabetes? undecided
Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by baralatie(m): 8:30pm On May 29, 2020
okpurukata:
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by Kobojunkie: 8:32pm On May 29, 2020
Jakumo:

With all anecdotal evidence pointing to a very rapid spread of the virus in Nigeria, very serious thought must be given to the idea of extending the current lock-down nationwide, so as to avoid the sort of reappearance of the corona virus in several US states that have eased their own lock-downs recently.
You might want to check out the following thread https://www.nairaland.com/5889901/covid-19-how-terrorists-gang-members grin
Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by baralatie(m): 8:32pm On May 29, 2020
Richardonald:
mine just started 2days ago. have lost sense of taste and smell coupled with little headache and tiredness, I can't even smell my perf. my friend said it maybe covid 19 am scared right now, am thinking of buying vitamin c tablet.
I dey onitsha. the thing don fly reach here.. I no just know
Call ncdc
Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by Jakumo(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:

You might want to check out the following thread https://www.nairaland.com/5889901/covid-19-how-terrorists-gang-members/1 grin

Checking it out now. Much thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

Belgian Hospital Cut Off Ajima Ogbole’s Cervix, Paralysed Her Sister (Photos) / Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix / Sudden Death: 4 Ways Sex Can Kill You (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.