Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West (25171 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 11:38pm On May 24, 2020
ayzTIGER:
see lie

Guy, I'm not a fan of Nollywood
Why would I be watching it
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Withambition(m): 11:39pm On May 24, 2020
post=89915877:
I want to propose Nairaland Media tour between east and west, some Yorubas here to visit and tour eastern states and Igbos also to tour Western states during holidays.

Cc.

Pazienza, LegendHero, Ritchiee, Simplyleo, Covidodo, Nwanyiogwashi, Adadike, etc
This is a good initiative. Happy to show you around the ancient city of Abeokuta with all it's historic places.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by ayzTIGER: 11:39pm On May 24, 2020
you sabi flog these afonjas well well. You sabi make them cry blood
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 11:42pm On May 24, 2020
boyfrank:

NA LIE. ur sense finally revealed to u that nollywood is run by Igbos and u want to back out. Impossicant, we doing this baby.

You don't know these people? When they are losing they will start denying things

I don't know about entertainment

I don't have pictures of Ibadan houses

But he got picture of Ibadan stadiumsgrin

We have scored him zero om those two, it was a walkover.

5 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Withambition(m): 11:44pm On May 24, 2020
post=89922854:

Higher learning in Enugu

1. University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN)

2. Enugu State University of Science and Technology

3. Caritas University Enugu

4. Caritas University, Amorji-Nike, Enugu
5. Godfrey Okoye University

6. Renaissance University

7. Coal City University

8. De World University Mgbowo

9. Evangel University, Akaeze

10. Madonna University, Akpugo Campus

11. Institute of Management and Technology, IMT Enugu
13. Our Saviour Institute of Science and Technology, OSISATECH Polytechnic Enugu

14. Federal School of Dental Technology & Therapy, Trans-Ekulu, Enugu

15. Enugu State Polytechnic, ESPOLY, Iwollo, Enugu State

16. Enugu State College of Education Technical, Abakaliki Rd, GRA, Enugu

17. Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu, Enugu State

18. OSISATECH Polytechnic and College of Education Enugu

19. Institute of Ecumenical Education Enugu

20. Federal Cooperative College, Oji River (FCCO)

21. Peaceland College of Education Independence Layout, Enugu

22. African Thinkers Community of Inquiry, College of Education, Enugu.

23. Institute of Ecumenical Education

24. Our Saviour Institute of Science and Technology

25Peaceland College of Education

26Esut Business School

26 The Calvary Foundation Institute of Technology Enugu state

27. Lantana College of Hospitality

28. Penarium Computer Institute,Nsude,Enugu

29 Rocana Institute Of Technology

30 Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy Enugu

31 National Open University of Nigeria

32 Graceland College Enugu

33. Scientific Equipment Development Institute Enugu, (SEDI-E)

34. National Arbovirus and Vectors Research Centre (NAVRC)

35 Enugu State College of Agriculture and Agro-entrepreneurship

36. National Root Crops Research Institute

37. Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy Enugu

38. Federal Cooperative College Oji River

39. National Institute For Hospitality and Tourism

40. Rocana Institute Of Technology

Shey I should mention the few ones in Ogun State?�
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 11:44pm On May 24, 2020
ayzTIGER:
you sabi flog these afonjas well well. You sabi make them cry blood

I tell you. The guy is a war horse. I enjoyed the thread more because of him.

5 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by boyfrank: 11:46pm On May 24, 2020
EzeAro:

Ogbeni don't disgrace Awo's free education like this Biko, I said give us a list of well know Ibadan celebrities vs the Enugu ones, I didn't ask for who has a radio station or not.

Dikeh, are u sure u will make heaven? grin
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by boyfrank: 11:50pm On May 24, 2020
Benevento:

Yorubas control Nollywood, the link contains list of highest grossing movies in Nigeria. 90% produced by Yorubas.

We make quality films not village films.

The first film produced on video in Nigeria is 1988's Soso Meji, produced by Ade Ajiboye. Subsequently, Alade Aromire produced Ekun (1989) on video.[4] However, the boom experienced in this era is generally believed to have been kick started by Kenneth Nnebue's Living in Bondage (1992),

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Benevento(m): 11:51pm On May 24, 2020
almost half of his 40 institutions appeared twice.
who is fooling who?
Drgoodman can you do justice to my question?..
I want to see the super railways.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by ayzTIGER: 11:52pm On May 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Guy, I'm not a fan of Nollywood
Why would I be watching it
You said you dont know any Igbo actor, what a cheap lie.

3 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by MrFourSHIRTS: 11:53pm On May 24, 2020
kayfra:
We are too busy growing SW GDP and don't have time for such frivolous activity.

We'll be sending food supplies though to alleviate the poverty back east. I'll make special donations to Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Benevento(m): 11:54pm On May 24, 2020
boyfrank:

The first film produced on video in Nigeria is 1988's Soso Meji, produced by Ade Ajiboye. Subsequently, Alade Aromire produced Ekun (1989) on video.[4] However, the boom experienced in this era is generally believed to have been kick started by Kenneth Nnebue's Living in Bondage (1992),
we are the pioneer of NIGERIAN movies and today the highest groosing films are produced by Yorubas.

Lagos is the centre of Nollywood.

even one a zubby Micheal recently wailed about Yorubas controlling the awards.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 11:55pm On May 24, 2020
ayzTIGER:
You said you dont know any Igbo actor, what a cheap lie.

You see, your problem is, you see things at your end.

Do you know who they call Yinka Quadril?
BIMBO oshin?, yinka ayefele, ogogo, lalude?

These guys are popular in west
There's hardly no one that doesn't know them

I'm very sure you don't know them.
So, how can I know igbo actors when I don't watch their films?

If you talk igbo musicians, at least I know flavour, psquare etc
Stop being ignorant
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by MrFourSHIRTS: 11:55pm On May 24, 2020
Amarabae:
tjust saying the butter Truth
oponu leleyi o.
Butter truth
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by ccffwx: 11:58pm On May 24, 2020
DrGoodman, and others, you are doing a great job here. They can't accept this challenge because they thrive on lies and propaganda not reality. Always verify every claim/picture these Afonjas make/post. Typically, they will tell you this is that, it's when it all boils down to reality, you will see them forming 1 million boys to rob to feed.

Afonjas lack the courage to face the truth, that's why they are propagandists. Just to take up a simple challenge, they are wetting their beds.

3 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by boyfrank: 11:58pm On May 24, 2020
forgiveness:

20. Ibadancity Fashion College

21. Calvary International Bible College Ibadan

22. Word Vision Theology Seminary

23. Royalty Bible University, Ibadan

24. INTERNATIONAL BIBLE COLLEGE OF MINISTRIES (IBCOMS)

25. Immanuel College of Technology and Christian Education, Samonda, Ibadan

26. Christian Theological Seminary, Ibadan

27. Peter and Paul Seminary Bodija, Ibadan

28. Delar College of Education, Ibadan

29. Muftau Olanihun College of Education Ibadan

30. Al-Ibadan College of Education, Ibadan

31. Aquatech College of Agriculture and Technology

32. City Gate Institute of Innovation and Technology

33. St. winifred innovative Polytechnic

34. College of banking & finance, ibadan

35. Highland College of Technology, Ibadan

36 karROX / UGRL Computer Education and Training, Ibadan Center

37. Justice L. O. Aremu’s Academy for Basic Studies, Ibadan

38. Muritadha College of Education, Ibadan

39. Smart Image Film and Theatre Institute, Ibadan

40. National Open university Ibadan.

fashion college, computer schools, bible schools, islamic schools grin grin grin

and I was thinking Oyo was as good as their boasting. jeez
tnx DrGoodman, , they are exposing themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Benevento(m): 11:58pm On May 24, 2020
Oyo State is the fourth richest state in Nigeria while their poverty stricken Enugu is 25th

wonderful.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_GDP
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by boyfrank: 12:00am On May 25, 2020
Benevento:
we are the pioneer of NIGERIAN movies and today the highest groosing films are produced by Yorubas.

Lagos is the centre of Nollywood.

even one a zubby Micheal recently wailed about Yorubas controlling the awards.

no be who first start bro, when greece started democray, the British, germans and even Americans were living savage lifestyles. The Germans were the barbarians then. today levels don change.

2 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Benevento(m): 12:00am On May 25, 2020
ccffwx:
DrGoodman, and others, you are doing a great job here. They can't accept this challenge because they thrive on lies and propaganda not reality. Always verify every claim/picture these Afonjas make. Typically, they will tell you this is that, it's when it all boils down to reality, you will see them forming 1 million boys to rob to feed.

Afonjas lack the courage to face the truth, that's why they are propagandists. Just to take up a simple challenge, they are wetting their beds.
who is this one again, face the poverty in Enugu and Ebonyi.

we are out of your league, We're just doing this out of boredom.

North east is your mate.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Benevento(m): 12:03am On May 25, 2020
boyfrank:

no be who first start bro, when greece started democray, the British, germans and even Americans were living savage lifestyles. The Germans were the barbarians then. today levels don change.

we still control the Nollywood till today.

we produce quality films not village films.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_Nigerian_films

we won this argument not just because we provided better Points but because we backed up our points with source.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by boyfrank: 12:03am On May 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
grin grin all of una no get work.. but the bolded got me rotfl.. grin

I believe you are educated and well travelled and you sabi history.... the question is;

I notice that igbo always avoid this question. pls I need any igbo to counter this, where were the igbo ancestors living then when Ibadan were building the brown roof and living in it?? I need a clear and direct answer to this..

Next question coming up..
Cc.
Benevento
Sammy07

the same place the brits were living when ROME rolled up to colonize them, where were Native americans living when Britain colonized them.
Where were the French(Gauls) living when ROME conquered and colonized them.
Its called change!

2 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Benevento(m): 12:07am On May 25, 2020
boyfrank:

the same place the brits were living when ROME rolled up to colonize them, where were Native americans living when Britain colonized them.
Where were the French(Gauls) living when ROME conquered and colonized them.
Its called change!

Shut up, Enugu and other igboland is filled with slums, poverty and erosion sites.

do you want to see pictures?

the Slum in Nairobi Kenya is the biggest in Africa, but Nairobi is more developed than NIGERIAN cities.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Jasparrow1: 12:07am On May 25, 2020
Sammy07:

Pls, exclude me too.
In schooled in Enugu and we go too owerri every week.

Apart from Hotels and clubs. What else

Abia I don't wanna go there.

Maybe Anambra sha.
Enugu? Still far cleaner and beautiful than anywhere In the west.

6 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by ccffwx: 12:07am On May 25, 2020
Benevento:

Cry me a river!

We don't deal with stories, we deal with the reality such as how Afonjas turned robbers/beggars during the two week lockdown. Do you know how many fellow Yoruba they harmed in that short time? Ebonyi is the youngest SE state yet it is developing faster than your Ibadan of centuries old.

Just accept the challenge and quit running around in circles.

3 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by rummmy: 12:10am On May 25, 2020
kayfra:
We are too busy growing SW GDP and don't have time for such frivolous activity.

We'll be sending food supplies though to alleviate the poverty back east. I'll make special donations to Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia.

see running.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 12:10am On May 25, 2020
Jasparrow1:
Enugu? Still far cleaner and beautiful than anywhere In the west.

I'm not saying its not clean.

But Enugu is empty.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Benevento(m): 12:11am On May 25, 2020
ccffwx:

Cry me a river!

We don't deal with stories, we deal with the reality such as how Afonjas turned robbers/beggars during the two week lockdown. Do you know how many fellow Yoruba they harmed in that short time? Ebonyi is the youngest SE state yet it is developing faster than your Ibadan of centuries old.

Those Awawa boys and one million boys can feed your family for the next 30years.

An average cultists is rich., just like the Niger deltan militants.

Nah big boys dey do cultism, some see cultism as fun.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Jasparrow1: 12:14am On May 25, 2020
Sammy07:

I'm not saying its not clean.

But Enugu is empty.
How is Enugu empty

2 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Benevento(m): 12:15am On May 25, 2020
ccffwx:

Cry me a river!

Ebonyi is the poorest state in Southern Nigeria and the 3 poorest in Nigeria.

Most of these things that your poor Ebonyi is building are already in other states since the 90s, so shit the fvck up, clean the poverty in Enugu first.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by boyfrank: 12:16am On May 25, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol.
See fraud.
We both have stadium why do you give Ibadan 0?

current state of Liberty Stadium

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 12:16am On May 25, 2020
Jasparrow1:
How is Enugu empty

See, I don't wanna start another set of arguments

Goodnight
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by rummmy: 12:17am On May 25, 2020
Afamed:

Even your Aguata local government, you know how many Klms, you have to travel before you see that UBA ATM
stop complaining accept the visit ...
stop dodging...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (35) (Reply)

Ballot Box Snatched In Rivers / Atiku's Us Visa Ban Still In Place, Given A Waiver For January Visit -bloomberg / Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.