Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West (25149 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by seanwilliam(m): 7:31am On May 25, 2020
Benevento:

University of Ibadan alone is bigger than all the schools in Enugu.

Half of what Anambra1st posted appeared twice on the list, some are none existence, some have just 2 rotten buildings.
how many south east universities can compete with their west counterparts (apart from unn)?
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:37am On May 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
I just checked it now.. oyo has 24 radio stations in total...
All these rubbish you listed doesn't measure economy
Let's discuss this, what ever investments you think you have in your states the transactions are done in Nigeria banks not the banks abroad

4 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sunshineg5(m): 7:40am On May 25, 2020
post=89932374:

Let's discuss this, what ever investments you think you have in your states the transactions are done in Nigeria banks not the banks abroad
So did you check the data you posted Yourself
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by seanwilliam(m): 7:41am On May 25, 2020
Sammy07:

You see, your problem is, you see things at your end.

Do you know who they call Yinka Quadril?
BIMBO oshin?, yinka ayefele, ogogo, lalude?

These guys are popular in west
There's hardly no one that doesn't know them

I'm very sure you don't know them.
So, how can I know igbo actors when I don't watch their films?

If you talk igbo musicians, at least I know flavour, psquare etc
Stop being ignorant
which of igbo musicians can compare with Davido, Wizkid and olamide, fela, tiwa ?? For entertainment, forget southwest lead..

Also Yoruba movies are more popular

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:41am On May 25, 2020
Sunshineg5:
What data
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by seanwilliam(m): 7:45am On May 25, 2020
post=89932374:

ohh ok..but why do igbos run down to southwest for survival??
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:47am On May 25, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Oyo your state is below Niger and Kaduna in Norminal GDP, this is what measures economy not, how many cenima, or mall, how about numbers of standard Markets

2 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sunshineg5(m): 7:49am On May 25, 2020
CcAnambra1stSon

CcBenevento

CcJohnnyessence

Cc Ayekotoo

The Anambra boy is a Fraud listing National open university and Research institutions as university in Enugu

Every state in Nigeria has a National open university study center, the head office is in Lagos and Abuja

whereas research institutions are not degree awarding instructions

There are Six research institutions in Ibadan with the largest institution in Tropical Africa being one of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sunshineg5(m): 7:51am On May 25, 2020
post=89932703:

Oyo your state is below Niger and Kaduna in Norminal GDP, this is what measures economy not, how many cenima, or mall, how about numbers of standard Markets
Bro stick to Enugu and Oyo state

The south East is the poverty capital of the south according to NBS, so you can pick and choose which NBS data to believe

Let us focus on the discussion.

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:51am On May 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
ohh ok..but why do igbos run down to southwest for survival??
Thank God you recognize that they come to dominate you in business, you can see their home states still trashed your states in bank transactions, even the transactions recorded in typical Yoruba states Igbos are part of it grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:54am On May 25, 2020
Sunshineg5:
CcAnambra1stSon

CcBenevento

CcJohnnyessence

Cc Ayekotoo

The Anambra boy is a Fraud listing National open university and Research institutions as university in Enugu

Every state in Nigeria has a National open university study center, the head office is in Lagos and Abuja

There are Six research institutions in Ibadan with the largest institution in Tropical Africa been one of them.

This is five year bank Transactions between Enugu and Oyo state

Enugu five years deposit #1'651'741.09 credit #370'012.75

Balance #1'281'728.59

Oyo state five years deposit #1'617'678.48
bank credit #598'298.6

balance #1'019'379.88
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by forgiveness: 7:55am On May 25, 2020
DrGoodman:

Roban stores Agbani Rd 
Roban stoees Independent layout 
Roban stores trans ekulu 
Game superstores GRA 
Shoprite Enugu 
Spar independent layout 

Enugu 6 
Ibadan 5

Accept defeat. Ibadan has no money to shop with because most people there are poor.

What is the definition of Shopping mall?

Mall is different from store or supermarket. You have just listed stores among 2 malls in Enugu. Thanks
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 7:55am On May 25, 2020
post=89932810:

Thank God you recognize that they come to dominate you in business, you can see their home states still trashed your states in bank transactions, even the transactions recorded in typical Yoruba states Igbos are part of it grin grin

The transaction record.

Should we say we. Don't accept it because nah Igbo be the cbn governor

Cos that's what you guys said with NBS

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:55am On May 25, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Lying machine where did you get your record of bank credit from?

cheesy grin

And why not add Lagos to South West or is Lagos now part of South South ?
Lagos economy is contributed by all both local and foreigners

3 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Gracchus: 7:56am On May 25, 2020
Sunshineg5:
CcAnambra1stSon

CcBenevento

CcJohnnyessence

Cc Ayekotoo

There are Six research institutions in Ibadan with the largest institution in Tropical Africa been one of them.
That guy is an old fool, bloody Twitter intellectual. The idiot has posted nbs statistics on gdp released by same Yemi Kale, of which he rejected the poverty he released. How ironic!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 7:56am On May 25, 2020
forgiveness:

What is the definition of Shopping mall?

Mall is different from store or supermarket. You have just listed stores among 2 malls in Enugu. Thanks

He listed Roban stores 3 times.

Because it has branches.

Does he want me to count other branches of Oyo state

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sunshineg5(m): 7:57am On May 25, 2020
post=89932855:

This is five year bank Transactions between Enugu and Oyo state

Enugu five years deposit #1'651'741.09 credit #370'012.75

Balance #1'281'728.59

Oyo state five years deposit #1'617'678.48
bank credit #598'298.6

balance #1'019'379.88
So where did you get the bank credit from?

And I noticed Enugu magically had 500000 k deposit in one year which was higher than Anambra and Abia the commercial capital of the East.

What is responsible for this? Padding?.cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:58am On May 25, 2020
Sammy07:

The transaction record.

Should we say we. Don't accept it because nah Igbo be the cbn governor

Cos that's what you guys said with NBS
When will Yemi Kale realise three Igbo states in Norminal GDP, I guess he has seen the gaints

2 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by seanwilliam(m): 7:58am On May 25, 2020
post=89932810:

I said why do igbo run down to southwest for survival?
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sunshineg5(m): 7:58am On May 25, 2020
Gracchus:
That guy is an old fool, bloody Twitter intellectual. The idiot has posted nbs statistics on gdp released by same Yemi Kale, of which he rejected the poverty he released. How ironic!!!
The guy is a lair, I want to bust his lies this morning.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 7:59am On May 25, 2020
post=89932703:

Why is Enugu not there

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 8:00am On May 25, 2020
post=89932984:

When will Yemi Kale realise three Igbo states in Norminal GDP, I guess he has seen the gaints

Lol, you don change tone and mouth.
We should reject it nah, cos cbn governor is an Igbo man
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by forgiveness: 8:00am On May 25, 2020
post=89923967:

Below is Roban mall, Roban have three branches in Enugu

Roban is not a mall. It's just a store.

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sunshineg5(m): 8:00am On May 25, 2020
post=89932984:

Answer my damn questions, where did you see the credit of South East and West

And can you repost University in Enugu, let us compare

Industries as well

Cc Sammy07

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:02am On May 25, 2020
Sammy07:

Why is Enugu not there
Your brother Yemi Kale refused to release Enugu, Abia and Imo since 28/05/2019

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 8:02am On May 25, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Answer my damn questions, where did you see the credit of South East and West

And can you repost University in Enugu, let us compare

Industries as well

CcSammy07

And nah Igbo man headed the cbn oo

According to ipob, we should reject it cos it's headed by Igbo man
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 8:04am On May 25, 2020
post=89933100:

Your brother Yemi Kale refused to release Enugu, Abia and Imo since 28/05/2019

If he refuses to release it.
The governors would have challenged him.

Tell your governors to be transparent.
According to what I saw, 15 states are not represented of which is only abia and Imo in SE, Enugu did not appear because she's too poor, other states beat her.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sunshineg5(m): 8:06am On May 25, 2020
Sammy07:

And nah Igbo man headed the cbn oo

According to ipob, we should reject it cos it's headed by Igbo man
The dude is a fraud, majority of what he is posting are lies

I left him yesterday because I don't want to start posting pictures like a toddler again. I know that was his intention..

He lied on every single thing from universities to every other thing.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 8:06am On May 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
I just checked it now.. oyo has 24 radio stations in total...
wow that's huge. more are still coming.

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 8:06am On May 25, 2020
forgiveness:

Roban is not a mall. It's just a store.

Swears.
Roban is a store, Games is a store.
Yet these people said nah mall

Igbo man and fraud grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (35) (Reply)

Kanu Directed Cancelation Of Sit-at-home, Not You, IPOB Tells Uzodimma / I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan / When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.