Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West (25911 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:04am On May 25, 2020
Thonypadua:
you just want to murder IMO state, while not join IMO with Anambra to tackle Ogun state.
Anambra beat Ogun handsdown

5 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Jasparrow1: 10:05am On May 25, 2020
Thonypadua:
Are you telling me the guy is from SA?
tell him to leave before will go reason him matter.
The guy na SA guy. Always involving himself on anything That dosent concern South Africa and it citizens. We dey reason him matter for Kenya vs Nigeria thread, ask forgiveness him go gist you more grin

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Nobody: 10:05am On May 25, 2020
Jasparrow1:
With all this you're still battling with recession and poverty.

100m people in Nigeria are living in EXTREME POVERTY

Thats like 2x our entire population in the country

USA also has poverty, same goes for uk and all other developed countries
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sunshineg5(m): 10:06am On May 25, 2020
post=89936952:

Anambra beat Ogun handsdown
Why not post other NBS data that doesn't support your argument

Internally generated revenue and the rest.

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:07am On May 25, 2020
Imo and Ondo state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Nobody: 10:07am On May 25, 2020
Jasparrow1:
The guy na SA guy. Always involving himself on anything That dosent concern South Africa and it citizens. We dey reason him matter for Kenya vs Nigeria thread, ask forgiveness him go gist you more grin

I wanted to leave, your guy dont want me to

Can i leave now?
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:07am On May 25, 2020
Sunshineg5:

We know rating of economy through norminal GDP
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:08am On May 25, 2020
Sunshineg5:

IGR doesn’t measure economy
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Nobody: 10:08am On May 25, 2020
Jasparrow1:
This is the only beautiful place in South Africa. And they're built by the whites
Lol cancan i leave?

You funny
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 10:09am On May 25, 2020
Thonypadua:
Muyiwa Ademola, Lere Paimo too
yes soo.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sunshineg5(m): 10:09am On May 25, 2020
Austine1213:

Hey bruv, What about the majority of your people living in Shanty towns and waiting for 300 Rands government grant to take care of their children

Are they living in Affluence?
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Nobody: 10:09am On May 25, 2020
Jasparrow1:
With all this you're still battling with recession and poverty.

Japan is in multi year ression, but its still one of the most developed
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sunshineg5(m): 10:10am On May 25, 2020
post=89937099:
IGR doesn’t measure economy
Olobe
So what does Poverty rate measure? cheesy
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Nobody: 10:10am On May 25, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Heita Fetu, we are not talking about South Africa and Nigeria

South Africa has the best infrastructures in Africa no one here is dragging that with you.

Im out sorry
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 10:10am On May 25, 2020
post=89933530:

Otondo does Osun local mall have cinema, Is Osun mall better than Roban
liar, it is ibadan mall we are talking about and not osun mall.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:11am On May 25, 2020
Ondo and Imo

4 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Nobody: 10:12am On May 25, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Hey bruv, What about the majority of your people living in Shanty towns and waiting for 300 Rands government grant to take care of their children

R350 is for those not working

Children gets R500 each

Disabled get R2000

Old people R2000
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Jasparrow1: 10:13am On May 25, 2020
Austine1213:

Show me where 100m people are living in extreme poverty in Nigeria. Stop talking crap man. What's going on here in your wonderful land built by the whites undecided

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by forgiveness: 10:14am On May 25, 2020
Jasparrow1:

Na my boy na. grin

South African porking his noise in Nigerians affairs. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Nobody: 10:14am On May 25, 2020
Sunshineg5:

Can i leave now? I got no business in Nigerians discussing nigerian towns
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Nobody: 10:14am On May 25, 2020
forgiveness:

Na my boy na. grin

Im out
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Jasparrow1: 10:14am On May 25, 2020
Sunshineg5:

Here they're

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by forgiveness: 10:15am On May 25, 2020
Jasparrow1:
Show me where 100m people are living in extreme poverty in Nigeria. Stop talking crap man. What's going on here in your wonderful land built by the whites undecided

Hahahaha! Poverty don kill dem even without lockdown. Imagine what will happen during lockdown. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sunshineg5(m): 10:15am On May 25, 2020
Austine1213:

R350 is for those not working

Children gets R500 each

Disabled get R2000

Old people R2000
So what of the women having close to 4 children only for the purpose of getting grants all the children from government?

Why did you think your country even went broke before Covid close down the rest ot the world

Let's be guided in Our words, every African country has their own problem.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Jasparrow1: 10:16am On May 25, 2020
forgiveness:

Na my boy na. grin

Walai. grin You really rough handle that guy for that thread no be small grin grin
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sunshineg5(m): 10:16am On May 25, 2020
Jasparrow1:
Here they're
Lol cheesy
During the Covid lock down abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by forgiveness: 10:17am On May 25, 2020
Austine1213:

Im out

Wait small na. Hahahaha! grin

I already told you Nigerians will put down their differences and attack an intruder, you no hear word. See as dem rush you here. Kkkkkkk grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Jasparrow1: 10:18am On May 25, 2020
forgiveness:

Hahahaha! Poverty don kill dem even without lockdown. Imagine what will happen during lockdown. grin
That time Dem go become Turkana In Kenya grin grin
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sunshineg5(m): 10:18am On May 25, 2020
Austine1213:

Can i leave now? I got no business in Nigerians discussing nigerian towns
You are free, but that doesn't mean you can take shots at Nigeria for no reason.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by forgiveness: 10:19am On May 25, 2020
Jasparrow1:
Walai. grin You really rough handle that guy for that thread no be small grin grin

Hahahaha! You no see as dem mellow now adays. grin

Next time dem go look well before dem put noise for naija matter. cheesy
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by forgiveness: 10:20am On May 25, 2020
Jasparrow1:
That time Dem go become Turkana In Kenya grin grin

Hahahaha! grin chaiiiii! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Nobody: 10:20am On May 25, 2020
Sunshineg5:
So what of the women having close to 4 children only for the purpose of getting grants all the children from government?

Why did you think your country even went broke before Covid close down the rest ot the world

Let's be guided in Our words, every African country has their own problem.
SA is not broke

Even people working gets it depending on the salary one gets people getting less than R6000 pm (N130 000) gets it for their kids

I can explain it more for you, but this is not thethe place

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (35) (Reply)

Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust / Photos From Soludo Transition Committee Inauguration / No One Insults And Attack More Than APC Trolls - Mr Macaroni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.