Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable (4802 Views)

Why Are All Introverts So Dull?? Including Me / Why Is The Average Nigerian Woman So Dull? / Why Are The Intelligent Ladies Ugly? And The Beautiful Ones So Dull? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by fattprince(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2020
Preshieben:
The stories I read on nairaland is quite discouraging undecided
Give that room to a guy instead and save yourself that headache
I actually will appreciate if the room is given to me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 24, 2020
purplecoco:
What bout it?
it's attractive cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 24, 2020
Badboibipo:

Lol when did I say I "forfeit a fellow man" ?? U be mumu
Ode angry give the room to yur fellow man and stop lookin for free puna.. pervert!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by fati2001(m): 10:37pm On May 24, 2020
whu no wise now, with the way the world is going crazy.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by purplecoco(f): 10:44pm On May 24, 2020
Miniso:
it's attractive cheesy
grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 24, 2020
purplecoco:
grin
aswear babe hw abt a pm shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by HarunaWest(m): 10:56pm On May 24, 2020
Stacyomolola:
Intending and potential rapist/ play-boy.
As in ehn..badt one..sent you a PM
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by cooooooks(m): 11:23pm On May 24, 2020
Rent out don't give out for free. Of course someone will suspect you. Nothing is free even in Freetown.

Badboibipo:
So I live in a three bedroom flat yeah, and I live alone. I decided to give out one of the rooms for free to anybody really in need of accommodation. Alot of fish brains made enquiries but later changed their minds cuz I'm a GUY!!!! Some saw my picture and had the guts to request that we remain friends but are too scared to stay in a house I'm giving for free? We wont be in the same room, u will have ur own key and theres a landlady in the same compound with us that has three grown kids. What am I supposed to do? Break up door at night and rape u when there are neighbors everywhere? I have given up on these people, that's why I only help men nowadays. It's better to help a brother than a girl. Can u imagine?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by Joshforeal: 11:29pm On May 24, 2020
Badboibipo:
So I live in a three bedroom flat yeah, and I live alone. I decided to give out one of the rooms for free to anybody really in need of accommodation. Alot of fish brains made enquiries but later changed their minds cuz I'm a GUY!!!! Some saw my picture and had the guts to request that we remain friends but are too scared to stay in a house I'm giving for free? We wont be in the same room, u will have ur own key and theres a landlady in the same compound with us that has three grown kids. What am I supposed to do? Break up door at night and rape u when there are neighbors everywhere? I have given up on these people, that's why I only help men nowadays. It's better to help a brother than a girl. Can u imagine?
Where in Lagos is this free room Sir? I can pay monthly for use of same. Thank you
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by Joshforeal: 11:32pm On May 24, 2020
purplecoco:
What’s Dull about females saying No to your offer, why must you feel hurt cause they rejected your offer. They obviously had their reason. I think they are smart for that, given you are an opposite gender. If you really wanna help like you said, offer it to your fellow Guy. Dafuq.
I'm fine oh. This your booty no be here ooo
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by stormborn28(m): 11:42pm On May 24, 2020
Badboibipo:
nonsense...those girls that rejected the offered are smarter and wiser than you.. Bullshiit meeeeennnhhh... Another bullshiit ohohohohoh
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by moscow406(m): 11:57pm On May 24, 2020
Badboibipo:
We live in strong times and strong times require strong minds. Don't expect them to collect your room so easily, for free. With the yahoo+ rampage, kidnapping, ritual killings. This is Nigeria bro, nothing is free, even the government doesn't give free.

Your free mind, if true is good but then please don't say they are dull. You won't want your only sister to live in a male stranger's free room. If you have a friend in need do give, but if any stranger accepts that free room, you'll regret your decision.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by mickykhe(m): 12:12am On May 25, 2020
Will u tell ur sister dat she is a smart girl if she accept dat kind of devilish favour from a guy. Over dull dey worry this op, A girl will comfortable prefer to pay and stay with a random guy then to do it for free. Its either u dey fine free sex for night, a house maid that will be cooking and cleaning evrywher for u or u wen use person daughter do juju. Call ur female relatives to come stay with u if u have good motive.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by Nobody: 12:16am On May 25, 2020
Badboibipo:

Bro if I were you I will not give the room out to anyone, whether male or female. An average Nigerian is a very wicked,envious and evil person.

I am speaking from experience. I have stopped helping people after so many backstabbed me, others I loan out money to never pay back. They get jealous when they see you progressing.

Heed my words, it's not worth it. You will only regret it later. Nigerians are evil people. Cheers cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by femi4: 3:42am On May 25, 2020
Badboibipo:
Even with free house, girls still reject you. You just have to come online to lament. If this is how you handle rejection ...E ma ni problem gan sir
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by Expresswriter: 5:06am On May 25, 2020
It has nothing to do with dullness. You're rushing into conclusion, man.

Put yourself in their shoes. Do you know how many guys that toast the average Nigerian lady on daily or weekly or monthly basis?

I know of women who get messages from more than twenty guys in a day who slide into their Facebook and other social media in-boxes. Yes, not all of these women are saints but they know how the average man thinks and acts.

Some have come across men who have given them 100k or even more-- men who haven't slept with them o-- men who are only trying to show working.

See, the women you say are dull are being careful. After all it's said often, "Avoid a free lunch; it comes sometimes with a hidden motive."

Think about it. All of you in one house but different rooms. Do you think you'll not get tempted one day after getting to see them repeatedly in the house --especially when once in a while you get to see flashes of flesh in the kitchen or sitting room? They may not be saints but they don't just like that kind of arrangement.

There are many "what ifs" they have in their head:

1. What if this guy is into....?
2. What if he starts asking me out when I already have a boyfriend?
3. What if he tries to sleep with me?
4. What if he gets jealous seeing my male friends visit once in a while?
5. What if he's a bossy type or control freak who doesn't entertain my opinion on shared utility bills or issues relating to the house. Eg agreed time to lock the main door? No late nights? No this or that. Make sure my sitting room is never scattered kind of instruction all the time, etc.

There are so many "what ifs" when someone gives you something for free for which you're supposed to pay.

It has nothing to do with dullness.

Put yourself in their shoes for a minute and think.
Look at it from their own perspective. Ask yourself, if I was a Nigerian woman, what would I think of this man's free offer? Reflect on that.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by Angelacruz: 6:21am On May 25, 2020
My thought exactly.D guy no well at all
Stacyomolola:
Intending and potential rapist/ play-boy.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by Nobody: 6:24am On May 25, 2020
look at the pervert that wants a girl to live with him

Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by Martinez39s(m): 7:48am On May 25, 2020
Fokosobo:
look at the pervert that wants a girl to live with him
The OP is probably a rapist. This topic and the one you screenshoted make sense. He is probably looking for a girl (prey) with whom he will fulfill is weird fantasy, and since they are not accepting his free room, he is angry. Why would he be angry when males are also applying if he doesn't have some sinister machinations?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by X0012(m): 8:33am On May 25, 2020
Why give it out?
Are you scared of living alone?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by Nobody: 9:17am On May 25, 2020
Farki:

Okay.

Don't take their rejection too personally, women especially Nigerian women are very wary such offers from men.

Maybe you can try giving it to someone else who needs it.
Something like this happened to me last night. I was on my way home when I saw some people standing by the road waiting for tricycles/bikes, so I thought to stop to give them a lift. I asked the first guy where he was going, he hesitated, and then later told me, I asked the lady standing beside him the same question, I didn't really hear what she said, but then I was willing to just help. And the guy asked if I was coming back, and I asked from where. He then said don't worry, that I should go, the lady seeing that the guy backed out refused to come in too. I just shook my head and drove off. I understand you, bro. Nigerians are not used to genuine kindness.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by Nobody: 10:21am On May 25, 2020
fattprince:

I actually will appreciate if the room is given to me.
you must be room less then undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by fattprince(m): 10:27am On May 25, 2020
Preshieben:
you must be room less then undecided
Nope, I'm still a student staying in my parent's house. I'm already feeling uncomfortable. Feel like leaving my comfort zone. I'm already too old to be staying here but school is still holding me down. I'm a 300 level student of Unilag

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by fattprince(m): 10:30am On May 25, 2020
beckhart:

Something like this happened to me last night. I was on my way home when I saw some people standing by the road waiting for tricycles/bikes, so I thought to stop to give them a lift. I asked the first guy where he was going, he hesitated, and then later told me, I asked the lady standing beside him the same question, I didn't really hear what she said, but then I was willing to just help. And the guy asked if I was coming back, and I asked from where. He then said don't worry, that I should go, the lady seeing that the guy backed out refused to come in too. I just shook my head and drove off. I understand you, bro. Nigerians are not used to genuine kindness.
Well I had one offer like that. The man asked if I was going to V.I I said yes he asked me to enter trust me he waited for more people just like 2 people entered he smiled then drove us free where people was looking for bus oh. God bless that man.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by Nobody: 10:37am On May 25, 2020
fattprince:

Nope, I'm still a student staying in my parent's house. I'm already feeling uncomfortable. Feel like leaving my comfort zone. I'm already too old to be staying here but school is still holding me down. I'm a 300 level student of Unilag
you have a room in school lahh
Shey?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by fattprince(m): 10:43am On May 25, 2020
Preshieben:
you have a room in school lahh
Shey?
Nope, wasn't given.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by BigBizzy(m): 1:29pm On May 25, 2020
Your mum was once a girl too...hope she falls into this category?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by xendra: 3:51pm On May 25, 2020
Badboibipo:
are they the dumb ones here or your mancho ego is just affecting you? what is wrong with a person looking out for themselves??

if you were genuine you wouldn't be so angry about this, and y has it only been females you've been trying to give the place? from the way you sound here I can tell why they wouldn't want to live with you.

This post is just your ego speakingcheesy you were expecting them to be dumb and gold digging to dive your "free" offer, cheesy now you can't contain your surprise that they are not all you were told after all. lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
xendra:
are they the dumb ones here or your mancho ego is just affecting you? what is wrong with a person looking out for themselves??

if you were genuine you wouldn't be so angry about this, and y has it only been females you've been trying to give the place? from the way you sound here I can tell why they wouldn't want to leave with you.

This post is just your ego speakingcheesy you were expecting them to be dumb and gold digging to dive your "free" offer, cheesy now you can't contain your surprise that they are not all you were told after all. lol
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by Kidron2020: 4:53pm On May 25, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:

I see you like to bully ladies around bro, are you sick?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:03pm On May 25, 2020
Badboibipo:
The offer is for both genders , I'm just saying what the females are saying. Theres one I even told to pay for it officially and she said her family said no. What a joke

shut up!
go and look for something meaningful to do with your life!
stop ranting online,
Na by force to stay with you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 5:19pm On May 25, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

shut up!
go and look for something meaningful to do with your life!
stop ranting online,
Na by force to stay with you?
you registered on may 20th and just less than 5 days you have more than a hundred post.
Your joblessness is inexpressible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See This Thing I Just Started Doing [pictures] / DNA: My Neighbor And His Wife Fight Over Plans To Do DNA Test(pics) / My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.