Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable (4784 Views)

Why Are All Introverts So Dull?? Including Me / Why Is The Average Nigerian Woman So Dull? / Why Are The Intelligent Ladies Ugly? And The Beautiful Ones So Dull? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
xendra:
are they the dumb ones here or your mancho ego is just affecting you? what is wrong with a person looking out for themselves??

if you were genuine you wouldn't be so angry about this, and y has it only been females you've been trying to give the place? from the way you sound here I can tell why they wouldn't want to live with you.

This post is just your ego speakingcheesy you were expecting them to be dumb and gold digging to dive your "free" offer, cheesy now you can't contain your surprise that they are not all you were told after all. lol
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? / / A Birthday Poem I Wrote For A Girl I Had Crush On Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.