Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Told A Waiter To Help Give My Girlfriend A Ring, The Waiter Proposed To Her In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told A Waiter To Help Give My Girlfriend A Ring, The Waiter Proposed To Her In (1007 Views)

Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told A Waiter To Help Give My Girlfriend A Ring, The Waiter Proposed To Her In by Ifeoluwaleyi(m): 10:28pm On May 24, 2020
This is a story of a young Man Identified as Opeoluwa, When He was in secondary school he heard no knowledge about relationship with the opposite Sex Which Implies that he had no girlfriend, He was just focus on his books because his parent are Pastor and He his the most Intelligent boy in their class.

After He had Finish his SSCE exam he gained Admission into the university, In Which he had Freedom he could not get at home,he had it in School, He had lots of friends from year one but he was determine that he will not have Girlfriend till his third year .

When Opeoluwa Got to his Third Year he was on 4.2 CGPA he was determined to have a girlfriend, During the process of searching he meant a lady he calls Treasure they both liked each other and they dated for one month , They broke up with each other with no genuine Reason From the lady’s Part, Opeoluwa Was Pained So he determined that till he goes for Youth Service Before Going Into Any Relationship.

After His Four Years Degree he was posted to Ogun state, in which he met Damilola during the three weeks orientation camp, they were best of friends and as God will have his way they where both Posted to the same PPA at Abeokuta .

As Time Goes On they Developed Affection for Each Other and Opeoluwa Decided to proposed to Damilola in a Unique Way, So he told her if they can have a date together.

On the Real Day Opeoluwa Had Planned with a waiter that After she arrived after Some Minute He Should bring the Brief Case and tell her Someone said I Should Give it To You and She Must open it.

The whole scenario was Going Has Planned but when its was Time for the Waiter to bring the Brief Case, The Waiter Proposed to Her Saying She had being her Crush Right From Her Secondary School Days, Before Opeoluwa could say anything Damilola Said Yes And Opeoluwa Immediately Fainted .

(Pictures were used as Illustrations)

Re: I Told A Waiter To Help Give My Girlfriend A Ring, The Waiter Proposed To Her In by Vyzz: 10:44pm On May 24, 2020
The same thing that iz happening to me. Introvert and shyness All join oh. But I am overcoming
Re: I Told A Waiter To Help Give My Girlfriend A Ring, The Waiter Proposed To Her In by longetivity(m): 10:47pm On May 24, 2020
well scripted shit
Re: I Told A Waiter To Help Give My Girlfriend A Ring, The Waiter Proposed To Her In by Zeal0000007(m): 10:51pm On May 24, 2020
wow nice script, @op who wrote d script?
Re: I Told A Waiter To Help Give My Girlfriend A Ring, The Waiter Proposed To Her In by Vyzz: 10:51pm On May 24, 2020
Remind me to come back and modify this shit
Re: I Told A Waiter To Help Give My Girlfriend A Ring, The Waiter Proposed To Her In by googi: 11:00pm On May 24, 2020
Fabu or not. Ladies can be bold also. She could have challenged the messenger.
Re: I Told A Waiter To Help Give My Girlfriend A Ring, The Waiter Proposed To Her In by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:02am On May 25, 2020
nice Nollywood script... if the waiter is your brother/father, it will bring more suspense to the flick.
Re: I Told A Waiter To Help Give My Girlfriend A Ring, The Waiter Proposed To Her In by StubbornGENIUS: 2:06am On May 25, 2020
OP why is this cute short story not in the literature section?You sabi copy sth shaa
Re: I Told A Waiter To Help Give My Girlfriend A Ring, The Waiter Proposed To Her In by Nobody: 2:10am On May 25, 2020
poor movie script

(1) (Reply)

So Whats The Intention Behind A Woman Refering To A Pastor As Her Daddy / Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.