Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Can You Date Muslim Chicks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Muslim Chicks? (10980 Views)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by MrCork: 10:07am On May 18, 2018
...according to telivision observation....Muslim chicks cover there faces from head to toe wearing black dress(fact).
..so how are we expected to chase or toast what we can fully see...THIS IS CONFUSING FOR ALL GUYS.

.please advise? (Mature contribution only) )
embarassed
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2018
it depend on where u are bssed.if its up north then its a no no,buy if its down south here then u are good to go.....those ones covering everything are mostly in the north and they irritates me....in the south here they only cover their head only..have dated two nd currently with one now
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by MrCork: 12:13pm On May 18, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
it depend on where u are bssed.if its up north then its a no no,buy if its down south here then u are good to go.....those ones covering everything are mostly in the north and they irritates me....in the south here they only cover their head only..have dated two nd currently with one now

Ho

...Bro my understanding is muslim chicks juss wanna talk about religion and mosque ... Not sexxx..just wondering wot kinda men date them..why? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by IamPlato(m): 12:41pm On May 18, 2018

Dating And Sex? Yes
Marriage? No

I Deserve Long Life...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 18, 2018
I would like to fork them not date them, it's forbidden for them to date outside their religion

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 18, 2018
Very true, there are programmed to be dull and submissive
MrCork:

Ho

...Bro my understanding is muslim chicks juss wanna talk about religion and mosque ... Not sexxx..just wondering wot kinda men date them..why? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Hector09(m): 12:50pm On May 18, 2018
Are they not human being, thou i luv yoruba muslims and am planinng to marry one of them here in port harcourt
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 18, 2018
Yes am currently dating a muslim girl and I love her for her homely character.she got this decent lifestyle but is still romantic with me which makes me to admire her.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by MrCork: 1:07pm On May 18, 2018
Hector09:
Are they not human being, thou i luv yoruba muslims and am planinng to marry one of them here in port harcourt

..huh? Muslim chicks?.. human being? ... how on earth can a woman juss talk about religion. .is that all u interested in? angry
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by MrCork: 1:09pm On May 18, 2018
DonPiiko:
I would like to fork them not date them, it's forbidden for them to date outside their religion

..forbidden? How? Bro Are u saying they are cult? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by MrCork: 1:10pm On May 18, 2018
...and to be honest. .how comes I have never EVER seen lightskin Muslim females? ..
Are they forbidden?
angry

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 18, 2018
Religion and politics are dangerous territories to venture. You're funny so stick to that... this is distasteful sad
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Rexnegro(m): 1:42pm On May 18, 2018
IamPlato:

Dating And Sex? Yes
Marriage? No

I Deserve Long Life...
kikikikikikiki bad guy so u dey fear Muslim girls but not their sex
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Obainoneandonly(m): 2:02pm On May 18, 2018
MrCork:

Ho

Dats why I said it depends d region...d ones in the south here are much more enlighten than their northern counterpart...... ave dated two Yoruba Muslim girls and they don't carry religion for head.they dress normal,just as d way christian dress..its only their names dat might give dem away sometimes..
but those abokis up north,bro those ones is a no go area.they are unattractive and they irritate me most times.I wonder how their guys find d urge to get down with dem

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by zicoraads: 2:18pm On May 18, 2018
Beyond the hijabi, lies great assets wink

16 Likes

Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by zicoraads: 2:25pm On May 18, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
Dats why I said it depends d region...d ones in the south here are much more enlighten than their northern counterpart...... ave dated two Yoruba Muslim girls and they don't carry religion for head.they dress normal,just as d way christian dress..its only their names dat might give dem away sometimes..
but those abokis up north,bro those ones is a no go area.they are unattractive and they irritate me most times.I wonder how their guys find d urge to get down with dem
My friend, my friend. Do not let your ignorance about Arewa girls becloud your sense of judgement. Kano and Zaria girls unattractive?

cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Obainoneandonly(m): 2:30pm On May 18, 2018
zicoraads:

My friend, my friend. Do not let your ignorance about Arewa girls becloud your sense of judgement. Kano and Zaria girls unattractive?

cheesy cheesy
to my own standard they are unattractive. I cant b dating someone dat is covering all her body,from head to toe.i cant even lay with dem,because my d*ck sef no go recieve signal...its like u stay up north,no wonder

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by SoapQueen(f): 2:33pm On May 18, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
to my own standard they are unattractive. I cant b dating someone dat is covering all her body,from head to toe.i cant even lay with dem,because my d*ck sef no go recieve signal...its like u stay up north,no wonder

Muslim girls are not unattractive oh! They are always butty. The ones that are from rich homes dey fresh pass today bread.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Obainoneandonly(m): 2:38pm On May 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

Muslim girls are not unattractive oh! They are always butty. The ones that are from rich homes dey fresh pass today bread.
what abt d ones dat are not from rich homes. those are d ones we are talking abt.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by AyamConfidence(m): 3:14pm On May 18, 2018
zicoraads:
Beyond the hijabi, lies great assets wink
if you know you know
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by zicoraads: 4:20pm On May 18, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
what abt d ones dat are not from rich homes. those are d ones we are talking abt.
You said Northern girls, you didn't specify rich or poor. And truth be told, is there anyone whose beauty actually shows that much if they are poor?

From the way you talk, it seems your only knowledge of Northern girls is what you see from the media. Trust me, there are very beautiful Northern ladies from very poor backgrounds. I served close to Zaria and boy oh boy cheesy

I'll tell you one thing though: forget that Hijab most of them cover themselves with. For some, it's all a façade. I had cause to run away from one sometime ago. She wore that long one and came to my place one evening. Underneath was just a bra and panties. The minute she entered, she removed it and brought out ciggarates and weed and alcohol from her bag. This girl had massive assets concealed beyond. She stayed the night and all. But I didn't want to reconnect thereafter.

A lot of Northern girls smoke. Shisha is just a somewhat normal thing. Tramadol and Codeine is what they do a lot of. These girls cover for the outwardness.

Whether rich or poor, the day a Muslim girl will ride you to maximum satisfaction is the day you'll stop this talk of your deek not receiving signal. You never jam cheesy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 18, 2018
MrCork:
...and to be honest. .how comes I have never EVER seen lightskin Muslim females? ..
Are they forbidden?
angry

Then you have limited yourself to your Region only. Dem chok for here
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by MrCork: 5:16pm On May 18, 2018
IamFreedom:

Then you have limited yourself to your Region only. Dem chok for here

..errmm bro...not sure if u read in the dark but thread simply says* can u date a Muslim chick? ... it's a simple NO or YES (no ofeense ) undecided
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 18, 2018
MrCork:

..errmm bro...not sure if u read in the dark but thread simply says* can u date a Muslim chick? ... it's a simple NO or YES (no ofeense ) undecided

FYI, i read without glasses.

U said you have nt seen Light skin one's
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by MrCork: 5:33pm On May 18, 2018
IamFreedom:

FYI, i read without glasses.

U said you have nt seen Light skin one's

...and u have?.. where did u see lightskin Muslim chicks? angry
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 18, 2018
zicoraads:

cheesy cheesy

they usually don't have ukwu cry
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 18, 2018
zicoraads:

You said Northern girls, you didn't specify rich or poor. And truth be told, is there anyone whose beauty actually shows that much if they are poor?

From the way you talk, it seems your only knowledge of Northern girls is what you see from the media. Trust me, there are very beautiful Northern ladies from very poor backgrounds. I served close to Zaria and boy oh boy cheesy

I'll tell you one thing though: forget that Hijab most of them cover themselves with. For some, it's all a façade. I had cause to run away from one sometime ago. She wore that long one and came to my place one evening. Underneath was just a bra and panties. The minute she entered, she removed it and brought out ciggarates and weed and alcohol from her bag. This girl had massive assets concealed beyond. She stayed the night and all. But I didn't want to reconnect thereafter.

A lot of Northern girls smoke. Shisha is just a somewhat normal thing. Tramadol and Codeine is what they do a lot of. These girls cover for the outwardness.

Whether rich or poor, the day a Muslim girl will ride you to maximum satisfaction is the day you'll stop this talk of your deek not receiving signal. You never jam cheesy

cheesy
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 18, 2018
WHY NOT. I NEED ONE PLEASE,
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Lonestar124: 6:08pm On May 18, 2018
NO!!!..... No need of beating around the bush cheesy
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 18, 2018
To the best of my knowledge, hausa/fulani girls are the prettiest sets of girls in 9ja.

No make up, no Brazilian/german hair, no expensive mascara et'al. Yet, they beat our southern girls hands down in terms of beauty.

I would have love to marry one of them, but religion to them is a big, big barrier.

Hausa girls don't need your money, just show them the love. But sadly, they are not even getting the two from their aboki men.
so pathetic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Adasun(m): 7:34pm On May 18, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
so u are trying to tell us dat u are enjoyning muslim chicks grin cheesy
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Auladimeji(m): 7:49pm On May 18, 2018
ladiesreject:
To the best of my knowledge, hausa/fulani girls are the prettiest sets of girls in 9ja.

No make up, no Brazilian/german hair, no expensive mascara et'al. Yet, they beat our southern girls hands down in terms of beauty.

I would have love to marry one of them, but religion to them is a big, big barrier.

Hausa girls don't need your money, just show them the love. But sadly, they are not even getting the two from their aboki men.
so pathetic
Honestly, you spoke my mind, Those damsels are gorgeous, beautiful is an under statement but religion bleeped up everything,honestly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) / Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? / Photos Of A ‘giant’ Man With His Smallish Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.