Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (8904 Views)

Just For Fun: Which Level Are You In Your Relationship / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:12pm On May 25, 2020
In the picture below, which level of income are you per month and what do you invest it on?

1 Like

Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Enoch07: 1:16pm On May 25, 2020
proudly level 2, but hopefully we'll be in level 4 soon. na small small

15 Likes

Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:17pm On May 25, 2020
I'm in level 1. Hopefully, I'll get to level 2 by 2025.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:26pm On May 25, 2020
Level 1 grin grin
Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by samincredible44(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2020
u just want to spoil my day abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:47pm On May 25, 2020
Tips: It's not by the level you belong, but how you manage the little you have. This is why I want everyone to read my thread on money management I posted some days ago — it's a game changer.

1 Like

Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Adasun(m): 2:04pm On May 25, 2020
Level 1 for now.i help my guy in his tiling and plumbing work,he settle me 1k a day plus feeding. grin

It is meagre but i am learning the skill too.i don't value money much until hunger wire me for skul.
Since then,i knw da value of 50naira self. cheesy

17 Likes

Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Froshloaded: 2:21pm On May 25, 2020
Adasun:
Level 1 for now.i help my guy in his tiling and plumbing work,he settle me 1k a day plus feeding. grin

It is meagre but i am learning the skill too.i don't value money much until hunger wire me for skul.
Since then,i knw da value of 50naira self. cheesy

Wish you all the best

3 Likes

Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Yeezus998(m): 2:22pm On May 25, 2020
grin Level 5
Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 25, 2020
iLegendd:
Tips: It's not by the level you belong, but how you manage the little you have. This is why I want everyone to read my thread on money management I posted some days ago — it's a game changer.

what level are you?
Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Adasun(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2020
Froshloaded:
Wish you all the best
thank u so much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by bigwig071(m): 2:55pm On May 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by bigwig071(m): 2:55pm On May 25, 2020
3 about to 4
Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by xendra: 3:04pm On May 25, 2020
per month = level 3

total around level 6

and that's not investment, its savings gotten from investment.

this stay@home period?= not much, boyfriend comes throughgrin

when I said I had a good man, it's because I do grin

I had to take this time to show off God's faithfulness in my life.

1 Like

Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 3:29pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
xendra:
per month = level 3

total around level 6

and that's not investment, its savings gotten from investment.

this stay@home period?= not much, boyfriend comes throughgrin

when I said I had a good man, it's because I do grin

I had to take this time to show off God's faithfulness in my life.
[/s] shut up

6 Likes

Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by stevelawrence: 3:33pm On May 25, 2020
Level 3
Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by lanibi(f): 3:43pm On May 25, 2020
Level 1

Nothing spoil smiley
We shall get to level 7 one day
Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Bellgal: 3:45pm On May 25, 2020
Proudly level 3 cool
Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by foodthought: 3:47pm On May 25, 2020
iLegendd:

Whats your level... ***Expecting a sarcastic joke instead of the truth***

1 Like

Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Dreamliner787(m): 4:20pm On May 25, 2020
Abeg shey level 0 no dey?? cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Bornfool(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2020
Dreamliner787:
Abeg shey level 0 no dey?? cry cry cry

You dey very richoo sey level 0.001 no dey?
Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by nuggarito: 4:31pm On May 25, 2020
Level 0, still living with my parents, I'm seriously looking for a job, somebody help me.
Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Bigmanpickin: 4:48pm On May 25, 2020
level 8 nko

Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Yemialade(f): 4:54pm On May 25, 2020
Ilegend,about having a system of wealth,i learnt something today at my place of work where i learn tailoring skill,my boss has boil in her leg and cant enable her to work and you know no work no money,this require her physical presence.i now see d reason why u say we should haue a system not a business.

1 Like

Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Judek2(m): 4:57pm On May 25, 2020
I stager from level 3 to level 5..
Without working,

Next is level 6 and 7 I pray...
Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Kidron2020: 5:01pm On May 25, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
shut up

U sharrapp!
Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ArticleBeast: 5:15pm On May 25, 2020
Mehn I don use style go far for this life o... But I still need help biko angry grin grin
Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by tweakdude1: 5:18pm On May 25, 2020
Am proudly level 4 I still need helpers
Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Goldeno(m): 5:34pm On May 25, 2020
For those whose level is not there, I'd say to you never give up uhh

1 Like

Re: In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by 9jaBloke: 5:39pm On May 25, 2020
Level 6 sad

I was in 7 before the economic meltdown

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife / See How Naija Girl's Are Presenting Themselves On Instagram For Likes / Kissing Robot For Long-distance Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.