Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ (78217 Views)

APC Silent On Zoning, Nigerians Condemn ₦100 Million Nomination Form / Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees / Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by hammerpP: 7:23pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Yoruba are smart they will not risk second tenure to go against North. Maybe u don't know your own politicians

I LIKE THIS YOUR POST, IT IS THE TYPE OF THING, ONE TELLS A KID.

I BET THIS IS HOW FULANI TALK TO THE HAUSA. grin grin grin grin

WEN MUGU FALL GUY MAN CHOP..

1 Like

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by earleswood(f): 7:23pm On May 25, 2020
LadySarah:
Monkey dey work baboon dey chop. Aboki cashing out while the ND is continually degraded and polluted everyday.

Buhari is sharing everything as equitable as possible and you (ND) seem to have forgotten all the sacrifices and hard work put in by the North to keep this country one. Would Ojukwu have treated you ingrates any better?
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by hammerpP: 7:25pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
Exc2000:

with good media propaganda, federal might.. a Yoruba mans getting a second term isn't all that hard.. remember this isn't Ebele Goodluck the Drunk.. its powerplay, and NorthCentral has a good number of Yorubas (1 Senatorial district in Kogi, and the whole of Kwara) the other NorthCentral has a good number of Christian that would buy a media propaganda laced with Religious and Tribal bigotry

If you doubt this political sagacity and use of western media, then ask yourself why we got our Amotekun even with all the resistance from NorthWest Fulani power bloc
[/s]

GREEDY AFONJA IS TALKING ABOUT SECOND TERM, WHEN HE HAS NOT YET SEEN FIRST TERM.

OOOOooooo U ARE SHAMELESS!
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by semyman: 7:25pm On May 25, 2020
paschal47:
I'm tired of this country cry cry cry
Long throat
Never satisfied with what you have
Greed and avarice
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by JubrilBuhari: 7:27pm On May 25, 2020
Taye4j:

What is this clown saying? You are an adult, you should be able to express yourself.
Another oblong head fake moozlem, wailing. cheesy

Human worshipers from wasted land will always fall at my feet. grin
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by sulaak(m): 7:27pm On May 25, 2020
mmsen:
Who cares. Oil is finished.

Time to break up the country. Let them keep the oil and Abuja.

By 2050 Abuja will look just like Daura...

Oil will never be finish, we need oil for medicine, drug manufacturing, the air industry, petrochemical and many more. We can't continue having the least productive people controlling Nigeria most critical industry
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Exc2000: 7:27pm On May 25, 2020
stop wailing on my mention Mr... I have freedom of association, and I clearly favour Arewa as against Biafra so deal with it and stop crying..

I patronize Abouki Bureau de change and I feel comfortable with my money in their hands, cant even trust an Ipob selling phone charger not to talk of having serious dealing with your type.. we know who to trust and who to keep marginalized so wtop wailing, the same way God seprated us from Biafra through River Niger and you guys climb the Niger bridge to poke nose and disturb us, is the same way North also use Mokwa jebba bridge to access us

I Think the Stupid one here is the attachee by force shamelessly poke nosing to what doesn't concern him

hammerpP:

U ARE SHAMELESS.

THAT PERSON U QUOTED, IS JUST LAUGHING AT YOUR STUPIDITY.

THEY ACTUALLY, DO NOT RESPECT U OR YOUR TRIBE.

THEY CANNOT EVEN TRUST YOU.

U ARE WAT THEY REFER TO AS A WILLING TOOL.

THEIR GOAL IS ULTIMATELY TO OVERRUN U AS THEY DID THE HAUSA, BECOS U ARE JUST LIKE HAUSA PEOPLE.

ONLY THING SAVING U TILL NOW IS IGBOS IN NIGERIA.

NOBODY IN NIGERIA TRUST YORUBA.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by hammerpP: 7:29pm On May 25, 2020
LOGICALLY, HOW WILL FULANI GIVE UP POWER NOW, WEN THEY HAVE PDP TO FIELD THEIR CANDIDATE.

WILL FULANI WAIT 8 YEARS FOR PRESIDENCY, WEN THEY CAN CONTINUE IN POWER?

WILL FULANI WAIT ANOTHER 8 YEARS FOR OIL TO BE COMPLETELY WORTHLESS?

WHY WOULD FULANI ALLOW YORUBA INTO ASO ROCK AFTER 8 YEARS YORUBA PRESIDENCY, 8 YEARS YORUBA VICE PRESIDENCY?

AND THEN WAIT ANOTHER 8 YEARS TO RECLAIM WAT THEY ALREADY HAVE.

IT IS NOT ADDING UP.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by bejeria101(m): 7:30pm On May 25, 2020
Na lie?
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Exc2000: 7:30pm On May 25, 2020
hammerpP:
[s][/s]

GREEDY AFONJA IS TALKING ABOUT SECOND TERM, WHEN HE HAS NOT YET SEEN FIRST TERM.

OOOOooooo U ARE SHAMELESS!

lol You are only pained that your people cant smell Aso Rock in this generation or the next one, all noise and nothing to show

i'll rather seek Political advise from Chadian or Nigerien than from an Hopeless Majority tribe that cant have a President in 50 years, a Vice in 36, Senate President in 13 years, even Deputy Senate urhobo minority got it

Truly you hae a lot to wail about

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by sulaak(m): 7:31pm On May 25, 2020
Roon9:

Oil is our biggest curse. I pray it never does

The structure of Nigeria is the biggest curse, even the UK and USA will struggle if the government is centralised in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by hammerpP: 7:31pm On May 25, 2020
IF YORUBA WERE SMART, THEY WILL ASK THEMSELVES, WHERE IS OSIBANJO?

WHERE IS OSIBANJO WIFE?

WHO WAS BURIED IN A BLOODY COFFIN IN PLACE OF ABBA KYARI.

WHOEVER IT WAS HAD FRESH WOUND ON HIS HEAD AND THE BLOOD WAS FROM HIS HEAD.

WHY WONT THEY ALLOW OSIBANJO CLAIM THE PRESIDENCY WHEN BUHARI DIED.

YORUBA WILL NEVER LEARN.

THEY ARE DESTINED TO BE COLONISED.

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by hammerpP: 7:37pm On May 25, 2020
WAT THEY DID WITH BUHARI, THEY WANTED TO DO WITH YARADUA AGAINST GEJ.

IT WAS IGBOS AND SS THAT FOUGHT AGAINST IT.

TODAY THEY HAVE SUCCEEDED IN HIDING THE DEATH OF THE PRESIDENT, MAY HAVE EVEN KILLED OSIBANJO OR HOLDING HIM UNDER HOUSE ARREST AND THE WHOLE YORUBA CANNOT SAY A WORD.

THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT SECOND TERM, WEN THEM NEVER SEE FIRST TERM.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Moooorayblunt: 7:42pm On May 25, 2020
Idiok mkpo!!!
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by feejay70: 7:42pm On May 25, 2020
Come to think of it. How many presidents that ruled nigeria that they were from north?...... But look how poorest the north is compare to south... Please southeners you have to be greatful
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Owen247: 7:49pm On May 25, 2020
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by rationalhuman(m): 7:52pm On May 25, 2020
Pakistan can be much worse. Can be abducted by Islamist Terrorists. (If you are not Muslim), so i suggest better stay in Nigera.
No Pun intended in above
enemyofprogress:
I have tolded you that you should let us relocate to Pakistan or India
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:55pm On May 25, 2020
Na south South I pitty, Na when oil go finish... I no one cry oh since them no wan get sense..
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Royalfurnitures: 7:55pm On May 25, 2020
It's Fulani agenda,acted out by Buhari

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by KingRabota: 8:01pm On May 25, 2020
We are 3/4 of the way there already
Funny thing is that we do anything till it's way too late.
CodeTemplar:
May we not fully move to a Fulani colonial system before '23.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by baysol: 8:05pm On May 25, 2020
Faithful4real:

Source : https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/25/nnpc-reacts-as-nigerians-condemn-appointments-of-only-northerners/
Northerners are bad luck wherever they go with their grass ingested legs. I think water must be allowed to follow it's natural course. God has been holding back blessings for the south because of these illicit marriage called Nigeria with Canaanites (the north) that should have been devoted to death as Infidels of unclean faith
This is the last chance for the south to do so failing which the consequence shall be severe. Don't say you were not told.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by ModestGal(f): 8:09pm On May 25, 2020
Marknsukabag:
They lied to the rest of you that igbos are your enemies,and you believed them, and hated igbos with passion.
Now you've seen who your real enemies are.
We're just passing.
I never hated Igbo until I see how an Igbo man is culturally raised to hate, and feel superior to everyone else around.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by NaMeAboki: 8:11pm On May 25, 2020
Faithful4real:

Government of the North, by the North and for the North.

If dem tell una this one no true una no go gree; oya continue dey wail, see how far e go help una. angry
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by RTSC: 8:14pm On May 25, 2020
hammerP:
HAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NENGIBO, FRATERMATHY, EFEWESTERN

IGBO DOMINATION DONE HAPPEN OOOooo

NDI NZUZU!
True.
The way they yap about the fear of igbo domination, I wonder where they got the idea from.

What is igbo dominating?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by cejaypriesty(m): 8:16pm On May 25, 2020
Latidoh1:
Please I need help. Check my profile and buy my cars. Thank you.
How much is the red one ?
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by RTSC: 8:17pm On May 25, 2020
NaMeAboki:

If dem tell una this one no true una no go gree; oya continue dey wail, see how far e go help una. angry
Even buhari will not deny that he is running northocentric govt.

What the old man and his appointees would tell you is that the president has the right to choose who he wants.

Unlike you, Nobody denies northocracy again.

They just tell us to shut up.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Justiceleague1: 8:19pm On May 25, 2020
earleswood:
[b][/b]
Buhari is sharing everything as equitable as possible and you (ND) seem to have forgotten all the sacrifices and hard work put in by the North to keep this country one. Would Ojukwu have treated you ingrates any better?

GEDDA4KOUTTAMYSIGHT!!!!!!

TO BELL WITH YOU!!!!!!!

YOU PEOPLE ARE A BURDEN TO US.

THUNDA FAYA LUGARD SERIOUSLY!!!!
THUNDA FAYA 1914 AMALGAMATION!!!!

JUST IMAGINE WHAT YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO SAY!!!?

YOU RETROGRESSIVE PEOPLE ARE THE THE HEADS OF ALLLL FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PETROLEUM AGENCIES: NNPC,DPR,PPPRA,PPMC,PTDF..ALL MARITIME AGENCIES,NPA,NNPC..AND THE PETROLEUM AND COASTLINE ARE IN THE SOUTH!!!!

GOD WILL SO VISIT YOU PEOPLE WITH HIS WRATH!!!!
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by NaMeAboki: 8:20pm On May 25, 2020
RTSC:

Even buhari will not deny that he is running northocentric govt.

What the old man and his appointees would tell you is that the president has the right to choose who he wants.

Unlike you, Nobody denies northocracy again.

They just tell us to shut up.

Some ppl are simply born to wail - there is no point reasoning with them.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Siscooh: 8:30pm On May 25, 2020
Hotice085:
What are Abo-kis doing in NNPC

Ask them. Them sabi oil? Rubbish
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Xcex: 8:33pm On May 25, 2020
Naija delta should continue sleeping while some common criminals take their oil and build good cities elsewhere, your children walk on plank and bamboo bridges while the children of the other side show off big cars, they take all offices and site them in Lagos and Abuja without oil while the youth o for crumbs
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by cejaypriesty(m): 8:34pm On May 25, 2020
hammerP:

A DAFT REASONING.

THE NORTH WILL BE PRESIDENT AGAIN 2023.

GO MARK THIS DATE, 25.05.2020.

NA ME TALK AM.

NOBODY GIVES UP POWER, IT JUST NOT DONE, WEN THEY CAN WIN ELECTION.

LONG TING!
And you are not playing God ahead of 2023 right?
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Truthbites: 8:35pm On May 25, 2020
Fact still remains, Buhari always appoints the Northerners

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.